NCIS Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacking his chips, he threw in his one white chip with the two other people seated next to him. His face was stiff and emotion was the last thing he wanted to think about. The dealer opened a new deck of cards and repeatedly shuffled them. After a few more bridge shuffles, she began to pass out the cards, placing one card down and one card up. The one on his left had an ace of spades showing and the one to his right a two of hearts.

He studied his hand, king of diamonds and two of hearts. Eyeing up his odds, he matched the bet of five dollars and the dealer asked him to hit or stay. Tapping the table, she passed him a card and it turned out to be a nine of clubs. McGee smiled, flipping his hand declaring twenty-one. The beautiful dealer smiled. She was an Asian, whose body was quite lean, her black hair hung down her back just past her shoulders, the dress shirt along with the vest did little to hide her perky grapefruit size breast encased in a pink bra.

The two people shook their heads and continued on playing. The games were fast and quick. McGee had himself quite a few winning hands and only three loses. Catherine had caught a glance of one of the Casino's floor manager. He stood next to a pillar adjacent to McGee's table.

"Tony, pillar adjacent to McGee, one of the floor managers is keeping a tab on McGee."

Eventually after reaching the six hundred mark, the two people left with only twenty dollars in chips to spare. As McGee got up, a man in a tan suite intercepted him before he could start to walk.

"Excuse me sir, can you please come with me." McGee shrugged and followed the gentlemen.

Catherine followed him at a distance as they got on the elevator and the dealer joined them. The man inserted his key at the bottom of the buttons and typed in a combination code. The elevator rose at a surprisingly fast pace, but still felt like a normal one. It stopped after several passing of floors and one booth was at the door when it opened. The man gestured for McGee to hand the women his chips and he nodded as he handed her his chips.

The woman counted out the chips and handed him back six hundred dollars in all hundreds. Stepping back the woman smiled and waved as the door closed. The elevator continued its climb until the bell rang as it halted and they stepped out. A double door stood in front of them and in gold leaf V.I.P was sketched into the door. McGee looked at the man, who gestured him to proceed.

"What exactly is this for?"

"Well, we watched you play and for your expertise at beating the game with only two losses..."

"Three losses."

"Oh! Yeah forgot that second to the last hand. Anyway, for your expertise in winning, we offered you and the dealer a stay in V.I.P suite for the night." He guided McGee and the dealer over the VIP door and handed McGee the key card to the room.

"I'm honored you gave this to me." The man nodded and stepped back into the elevator

"Indeed, Now please enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to do some gambling," with that the elevator closed.

Meanwhile, McGee and the dealer studied the room. The suite was the size of a triple wide trailer. There was two bedrooms, a kitchen, a giant living room with a flat panel T.V, king sized bathroom with a hot tub, a balcony and a gaming room. McGee was about to say something when he noticed the dealer and realized he never go to know the Asian.

"My apologies, my names Tim" he extended his hand and she looked startled.

"Trinity" she grasped his hand and shook it. He was memorized by her soft skin.

"Why do you look so scared?" Their hands departed.

"Usually, the VIPs' aren't as friendly. You're the first person not to read my name tag and ogle at my breast," her soft voice sent shivers through his body.

"Why would I do that?" McGee wasn't dumb, but wondered what she was getting to.

"Well, when they get VIP with me, they take advantage of the contract I'm under which states: "If you are a lucky dealer who gets to stay in VIP suite with a VIP, you must do as they say, when they say, even if it's of extreme." Sherolled her eyes at the last bit.

"Is there a place we can talk privately?"

"Yeah, balcony is best place." She pointed and with a simple nod, McGee ushered her over to the balcony.

"Alright listen, don't be scared. I'm an undercover agent for the Las Vega Crime Scene Investigation. We're here to bust a possible prostitution happening inside the casino. If you can work with us, we can make a deal to make your life easier." Trinity just stared at him soaking in all of which he had said.

"Wow, that's a lot. What would you need me to do then?"

"All we need is you to give us a statement on whom is in charge of this operation and who else is involved, if any are involved."

"Wait, so, the other dealers who are involved, will they be tried?"

"Seeing as you're under contract, this will aide in getting more on the person in charge. The other dealers including your self can plead that you were misused for your service and were on extreme cruelty that evoked fear of coming to the police with said evidence."

"Okay, I'll be glad to give a statement."

"Alright then, first I'm going to guess that he is surveying the room itself, so let's return to the room and act casual. Make your way to the door and an agent will meet you and go from there." She nodded and proceeded back into the suite.

McGee waited a bit and followed back in. Trinity had reached the door and looked back at him smiling.

"Listen, I'm sorry about this. It's just; I'm very loyal to my wife. I can't afford to jeopardize the trust of our ten year marriage."

"It's alright, I understand sir. I hope you and your wife can work things out." Trinity instantly caught on to the show McGee was giving the hidden camera.

Exiting the door, Trinity was met by Tony who signaled for McGee to exit the room. They all entered the service elevator and began the decent down to floor ten. The elevator reached the floor in minutes and they all filed out of the elevator and began to walk towards the stake out room. CSI's were already collecting the belonging of Mrs. Jefferson's room. Catherine came walking out the room when they reached the door.

"So do you need us for anything else?" asked Catherine.

"No, I'll just get her statement and we'll do the arrest. You're free to go, but why in such a hurry?" asked Tony.

"Just got a call that there was an explosion at a housing complex, could be a meth lab."

"Alright I'll see you back at the station then." With that Catherine and McGee were off down the hallway.

"You know, I've never done that kind of stuff before," said Ziva climbing to the front seat while readjusting her shirt.

"What exactly do you mean?" said Nick as he stated the SUV up.

"You know, fuck outside and fuck period," Nick looked at her shocked.

"What you mean?"

"You see, back in my country, it's believed having sex to much could risk your life"

"How exactly could it risk your life?"

"Well you see, if I were to have became close to someone back home and I were to have been kidnapped, then my kidnappers would be able to abuse this connection to get important information out of me, say top secret locations, etc. I've fucked once and that was in secret with a man at school."

"You did it in high school?"

"No! I had sex in agent school before becoming an agent and it was only for pleasure."

"Wow, where did you do it?"

"Outside in the courtyard, he fucked me hog wild and after that, he tried a few other times, but I denied him the pleasure to experience it again."

"I'm glad you were able to experience pleasure again."

"Yes, I never thought it would be so riveting to have my ass fucked."

"So how's McGee going to feel about us doing it?"

"What do you mean?"

"The wedding ring you're wearing. You two have matching ones.

"Oh this thing you see..." Ziva stopped gazing at the ring. It sent chills down her spine at the thought of being married and doing things that would be considered cheating. A smile crept across her lips as she straddled Nick. "Tell me Nick, how does it feel[c] possibly fucking another man's wife?" She began to grind against him causing him to groan.

"Damn! What I have done. It seems I've awaken a sinner inside of you. I mean we just got done doing it." She leaned in with mere inches between their lips.

"Nick, I'm an Israeli Secret Agent. What do you expect; I was trained to be energized." Her lips locked onto his and both slowly began to French kiss one another.

Nicks hands grasped her swaying hips as she rubbed against his cock to bring it back to life. She couldn't stop, the fire was lit and it was going to a lot more than simple back seat sex to fulfill it. His hands slid up under her shirt and unclasped her bra. Peeling it off her breasts, he chucked them behind him. Bringing his hand around to her front, he held her B cups in his hands and felt her nipples rise against his cold hands. She let a slight moan as a vibration stimulated her pussy. It was pulses and breaking their kiss she gasped.

"I think....you have...a call," said Ziva betweens gasps and Nick reached down pulling his cell phone out of his pants pocket.

"Hello....yeah was up Cat...On Fawner Drive...Alright we'll be there....bye." Nick hung up his phone. "Meth Lab exploded immediate response." Flipping a switch, the trucks sirens began to blare.

Ziva hopped off his lap and back into the passenger seat as he sped off. She felt disappointment as her body ached for more sex, but she knew that there was no time for horse play. Blasting through the strip without struggle, a billow of black smoke could be seen in the distance.

Fire crew was already on scene when they arrived. Getting out of the truck, they were greeted by Catherine and McGee.

"They got it contained. Fire Chief has deemed it safe enough to enter. It's expected that explosion was caused by a mix and an open flame. So if you don't mind, Ziva why don't you help out Sarah Sidle in the main building, McGee work with Nick and gather what witnesses saw." They all nodded and headed out.

Ziva walked up to the charred apartment and could tell the explosion was quite deadly. Creeping through the collapsed door frame, she ascended the creaky stairs and spotted a light that danced across in the hallway.

"Ms. Sidle?" Ziva knocked on the door frame from which the light source was emitting from.

"Yeah I'm here, but be careful. There's a slight cavity in front of the entrance, shimmy around the edge of the doorframe." Ziva followed the instructions and was met by the light which was directed at her face. "Who are you?"

"Agent David, I'm here on an investigation and was asked to help out while our investigation was at a standstill." Ziva steadied herself onto a sturdy part of the floor.

"Oh, you must be one of the NCIS agents that Cat and Nick had gone to pick up at the air port. I'm Sarah Sidle, but you can just call me Sarah." Sarah extended her hand.

"Just call me Ziva." Ziva shook her hand. "So what happened here?"

"Well, I found some residue here on the collapsed table which could be possibly meth. Right now we are theorizing it was a meth lab. Material is here and by the looks of it, a good amount was involved. So if you want to, you can check out the bedroom and I'll finish up in here and join you." Ziva gave Sarah a nod and tip toed into the bedroom.

Ziva maneuvered around smoldering wood and hopped into the bedroom barely missing a gaping hole in front of the door frame. Taking out a flashlight, she scanned the bedroom. A few pictures stood atop a dresser and consisted of a man and a girl mainly. The two were of what looked like normal people. Opening each drawer, they seemed to empty.

"Hey Sarah, can you come here?"

"Yeah, sure I can!"

"Did we find out if the owner was inside?"

"The owner wasn't here. Their vacationing in Vancouver for a month, thus possible a junky or producer occupied their house for the time being." Sarah proceeded to the bedroom with Ziva.

As Sarah swung over the fallen roof, she hadn't realized the hole in front of the bedroom. Her feet landed halfway on the floor of the bedroom and gave way. Ziva noticed the disturbance and gazed at Sarah who tried to sway forward, but the section caved in. Diving towards Sarah, Ziva grabbed onto Sarah's forearm, but with no luck was she able to grab onto anything and for minute she hung onto Sarah with all her might. The two looked at one another as the floor beneath Ziva began to crack.

Before the two of them could react, the floor fell apart into dust, sending them down into the next apartment. Ziva had landed on top of Sarah and slowly regained her conscious. Ziva began to squirm until an object forced her to stop. Plunged into her was Sarah's holstered 9 mm. Ziva hadn't really been scared, but she held back a moan from the inanimate object was plunged deeper into her from her squirming.

"Sarah, is you're gun's safety on?" Ziva looked down at Sarah as she came to it she looked Ziva oddly.

"Why exactly?"

"Well appears your gun is inside of me." She held still waiting for a response.

"What do you mean inside of you?"

"I mean, it's in my pussy." Sarah looked at her with her eyes wide open.

"What, how the hell did that happen?"

"I must have forgotten to zip up my pants, when I used the bathroom earlier." Ziva had to keep herself from revealing the truth of why her pants were unzip.

"Well, yes my gun's safety is on." Ziva breathed a sigh of relief as she stood up, but she stopped as her eyes came upon the sight before her.

Sarah got up and looked at what had Ziva stunned. A wall of shelves stood full of what appeared to a variety of chemicals. Sarah curled her finger at Ziva as she stepped back. The hole that had extended from where they had fallen had a beam swaying. The two pressed up against the wall and continue back away until they reached the door. Grasping onto the knob, Sarah gently opened the door and smoked billowed into the room. As they ran out of the room and down the hallway, Sarah screamed into the walky-talky.

"Everyone evacuate the apartment complex. A conjoining apartment below the original scene is full of unknown chemicals!" A loud crash of glass echoed behind them. "I just heard some glass being smashed, quickly get out of here!"

Just as they burst out of the lower entrance, a massive explosion erupted sending the two diving to the pavement. Shards of the apartment complex rained down on them. Nearby, everyone ducked behind vehicles as a mushroom cloud emerged from the complex. After a few minutes, the scene settled down and everyone came from behind their covers. McGee and Catherine came running as she noticed their friends lying in front of the building covered in glass.

Ziva had taken the risk and laid atop Sarah to give her some shelter. Ziva felt herself being gently removed from Sarah. McGee checked on Ziva as Catherine checked on Sarah. Both registered to be okay and were helped to their feet. Brushing some glass out of her hair Ziva smiled at Sarah who mouthed thank you.

"You girls okay?"

"Yes Catherin, I'm okay," Sarah cracked her back. "It would seem someone missed a hole in the floor in front of the bedroom, led to another apartment below. The room was full of unknown chemicals. I had fallen in on accident because of debris. Ziva almost saved me, but the floor was weakened and practically disintegrated into dust. A beam had come loose, smashed the glass and I guess it must have hit some embers." Sarah was guided along with Ziva to the back of a ambulance on the scene.

"I'll have a talk with the fire chief; this kind of mishap could have cost you your lives. Be right back." McGee followed Catherine over to the fire chief as he blew up in his face.

"Thanks Ziva," Ziva looked up at Sarah confused. "If it wasn't for you covering me up over there, I would have been scratched up a bit more than I am now."

"No problem Sarah, it's the least I cold of down, the good thing is you're alright." The two smiled at one another as the fire chief walked over to them.

"Pardon me ladies; please let me extend an apology to you. My men hadn't done proper procedure in confirming with me the area was cleared," said the fire chief as he bowed his head towards them.

"It's alright Chuck, by the looks of that hole; it must have been some kind of the secret passage. My guess is that one of your men had checked the room and on his departure, his weight may have caused it to lose its structural strength to become weak and disintegrate when leaving." Chuck looked at her oddly after she had explained the situations reason for unfolding.

Ziva and Sarah got off the ambulance once the EMT's cleared them to continue you working. The fire fighters and the Chuck himself took another tour of each apartment and in the process found a few extra rooms of unknown chemicals which required a bomb team to come in and them.

"So is this a strange scene for you and your team?" asked Ziva as the bomb squad walked away slowly from a sphere that enclosed the chemicals.

"Surprisingly, this is quite the usual scene for us."

"That's really hard to believe." With a countdown from 5, the bomb squad neutralized the chemicals, causing everyone to duck from the concussion of the blast.

"What can I say, welcome to Las Vegas?"

...........................................

Huge thanks to Bronzeage. He has been life savior as an editor. Sorry it took so long to get this one finish, but hell I got it here for ya. This is going to be very fun to write more too, please don't forget to rate and comment. I encourage feedback from my readers; whether it be it rules or suck I enjoy all. I'm also encourage input, because its helps me sometimes to have input from others to get things easier to transit easier and thanks again for reading.

12