NCIS Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George watched as Kensi entered the room and he showed more strain than before. He flexed his muscles quite a bit, fighting some kind of urge, exactly what Ziva could figure out. Kensi sat in a chair next to Ziva and noticed the symptoms George was expressing.

"Kensi could you reveal some more skin for George here," said Ziva and Kensi agreed.

She unbutton her plaid shirt a little and the tops of her breast that poked out of her tank-top causing George to panic some more. His body trembling as he goggled Kensis rack. She felt a little excited from his staring, but kept it cool.

"So George, by the look of your face, you look a little pestered; am I wrong?" asked Ziva, but she got no response. "I'm guessing you use other things to get your "momentum" up," Kensi was confused by Zivas comment, but figured it out once she saw something poking just a little up from the table.

"Yes, usually it takes an ejaculation or two to get it to go away, which I haven't been able to do quite yet," said George starring at his tented shorts.

"Well then if you can answer some of our questions, we can grant you relief," he nodded as Ziva straighten herself up. "Okay, so did you kill Mr. Jefferson, Mrs. Jefferson and Ms. Dawson?" asked Ziva, as she spread out some photos of each and George showed a sad face.

"Yes, but I didn't kill Mr. Jefferson."

"Well then, who did then?"

"Violet killed Mr. Jefferson. She had grabbed a bat and hit him with it. She asked me to, but I refused so she slapped my face. Took a swing and *knock* he was on the ground."

"That must have been the easiest interrogation I've ever constructed," said Ziva recollecting the photos.

"Hey what about my relief?" asked George indicating his tent.

"Kensi could you uncuff one of his hands to allow himself some relief," Ziva walked out of the room and was soon followed by Kensi. They walked out into the observation room and were greeted by shocked faces.

"Wow, who would have thought male enhancement would be an excellent torture technique," said Callen as he switched the video feed from George's masturbating to Violet who showed no signs of discomfort.

McGee entered Violets room and sat down. He flipped open the file and examined it. Pulling out the photos of the victims, he placed them out in front of Violet who looked undisturbed. He looked up and noticed her neck had several necklaces on her neck.

"Could you please remove your necklaces ma'am," she rolled her eyes and undid each necklace and pulled them out and placed them on the table.

McGee slid on a pair of latex gloves and picked them up. Each had a dog tag hanging from them. One was Staff Sergeant Tyler Jefferson and the other was Vivian Jefferson. He placed the necklaces against the photo of each and matched the jagged edge pattern on their necks.

"So do you have any confessions that you like to confess?" asked McGee.

"Yeah, I do. I killed my parents and that bitch."

"What for? If you don't mind me asking?"

"It was ridiculous; my dad was fucking some skank from the city. The worse part it was in my own room and on top of that my mother knew it. Apparently to her; they were in an open relationship". I was disgusted by her and my father. George and I traveled out to D.C. where I followed his skank for a few days. Found out she was seeing some schmuck. I'll tell you once you work in adult industry; you know how to frame people," she leaned on the table.

"We cut off the taxi cab. In exchange of money, we got the schmucks finger print. In attempt to cover up our killing; we used a latex finger print of his and used my softball bat to whack my dad. Then I took some extra swings at that whore of a bitch in my bedroom. She never saw it coming. I beat her to blood pulp until George pulled me off her lifeless body. Then there was the phone call and message left by my mother. She was in Las Vegas, so George and I took a trip there."

"George abducted her and took her to some alleyway where he got rid of her with some baseball bat he found. Hit her and threw the bat in some metal recycler plant. Made it look like she was mugged, but I made a mistake by posing as the maid to clean the room and left the damn The Do Not Disturb sign on the door. I saw you and luckily got away, but now I'm here and I wonder; how did you get me?" She looked at him per curiously.

"Camera in the elevator caught you changing out of the maid suite and to narrow down preciously, your roughness with George at your house caused the pheromone paper that was attached to George to fall as well as the struggled between your mother and George which ended with the pheromone and DNA from George to be left in her finger nails. By the way, do you have any regrets?"

"Those two and that bitch deserved," she snapped at McGee who backed away and out of the interrogation room.

"Wow that was quite easy," said Kensi.

"No it was a crime of passion. Her parents were quite broken up as is, two to one Mrs. Jefferson was merely trying to find a way out in Vegas," said Callen as McGee rejoined them.

"Till death do us part, I guess this was the only way the daughter thought would bring happiness," said Sam.

"Well, I guess this wraps up your investigation Agent David and Agent McGee,"

"Yeah indeed it does, but its shame this crime was more or less a child taking charge and dealing with the family problem. Now we need to get back to D.C. We have a fellow agent to bring peace to," McGee stuck his hand out.

"Good working with you McGee and Ziva," said Callen as he shook their hands.

"Indeed, hopefully we can work together in the future again," McGee shook hands with others as well.

"Have a safe flight," called out Kensi as they left.

The flight back to NCIS D.C. headquarters was a quiet one. Ziva and McGee had kept to them self's the entire flight. Unfortunately their flight back was just a regular flight, no special rooms or such. When the flight landed, they easily got off and gathered their bags. Waiting outside was Abby and Gibbs.

"Welcome back Agent McGee and Agent Ziva," said Gibbs.

"Tim, Ziva I missed you!" shrieked Abby as she hugged both of them.

"Great to see you too, Abby," said McGee as he and Ziva were crushed in a hug by her.

"So did you guys figure out if Tony is clear or not?"

"Yes, it seems the daughter killed them because of the rough marriage her father and mother were having. That rice paper was the key to precisely finding her and her partner," said McGee.

"Oh my god, I can't wait to tell Tony."

"Abby, I think I should break the news to Tony, I feel that it would be better have me do it since I arrested him." Abby nodded.

Tony was brought into the interrogation room and sat down in the chair by another agent. He struggled to see around in the room since it was poorly lit for some odd reason. He placed his hands on the table and gazed around the room when Zivas appear in front of him. He dragged his view back and jumped as he was stunned by the sudden appearance of Ziva.

"Jesus Batman what's up with the seriousness of stealth?" said Tony sitting back.

"Oh nothing, just wanted to catch you off guard."

"Well you got what you wished for."

"Now tell me, how did it feel?"

"How did what feel? Are you talking about the murders, than no I didn't convict them."

"Stubborn aren't you or dumb?"

"No, Ziva. I'm just innocent, that's all."

"You're clearly an imbecile. How did it feel?" asked Ziva as a foot rubbed his crotch.

"Oh how did it feel? How could I have misunderstood," Tony felt shocked from the touch and grunted a little as the foot action dispersed.

"Though maybe I should ask, if my ass is ripe enough for you?" Ziva stood up and leaving her back side in the light only gave a tease look of her skin tight shorts.

"Ooo, shorts now that's a different you and yes your ass is ripe enough for me," He fought the urge to reach for it.

She disappeared into the darkness once again. Tony looked around and smelled the sweet aroma of the serenity perfume she wore. Facing his head forward he felt a hand caress his shoulder and slowly lead into a massage as well as another hand.

His dick was already responding to the feeling of his body. He moaned as she ran her hands across his chest and felt the strands of hair brush across his check as she moved around him. Straddling his lap, she faced him and smiled.

"Tell me, when we were in the ambulance yesterday, did you want me?"

"Are you serious? That has to be the worst question you could ask a man."

"What are you, scared of what your answer could result in?"

"No, just that we're traveling dangerously into the territory of rule number twelve." Zivas ass slowly began to grind into him.

"Well in my defense I'm only following rule number eighteen."

"How would seeking forgiveness bypass do not date a coworker?"

"Well this isn't necessary a date, but me giving you pleasure in return for me arresting of you," she smiled as she felt his hardening member press against her grinding crotch.

Tony was slowly losing it. The way she pressed against his hard cock was becoming too much for his head to think right. Her cunning eyes stared deep into his and he just seemed to collapse. He forcibly began to kiss her and her moans of approval drove him on. His hands rubbing her back, his tongue battled with hers as he felt so much for her.

Her continuing grinding motion was giving him more strength. He began to kiss his way to her neck and began to suck on it. Ziva moaned of approval liking the feeling of his tongue on her bare skin. Her eyes flickered as he nibbled on her ear a little. Returning back to her lips, he hoisted her and sat her on the table as he passionately kissed her. His kissing drifted once again down to her neck.

Coming down to the rim of her shirt, he grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up and over her head revealing her small breast encased in a blue lace bra. Unhooking it from the front he let it drop, revealing her elegant breasts and her stiff nipples. Latching onto her nipples he vigorously sucked on them causing Ziva to squirm in his hold. Her legs wrapped around him and pulled him into her more and moaned as he pulled her nipple out a bit with his teeth and released it.

"Oh you Americans sure know how to give a woman a proper pleasure," moaned Ziva as Tony took her other nipple into his mouth.

He couldn't believe how hard her nipples were and tweaked the other with his hand. As he kissed down her stomach he stuck his tongue into her belly button and sent Ziva into a mad moan fest as it proved to be her pleasure spot.

"Oh my god. Tony, that feels so good" groaned Ziva and Tony seemed a little confused by her sudden outburst.

He continued on tonguing her belly button and she already showed signs of sweat as she moaned more from his assault. Tony proceeded with his adventure and undid her shorts. Her sweet aroma escaped and captivated Tony. Hooking his fingers under waist band, he pulled down both her shorts and matching panties. Discarding her clothes over to the side, Tony grabbed one of her legs and marveled at its firmness.

Placing a kiss on her inner thigh, he began to repeatedly kiss his way up her leg and around her pussy. Taking a finger he traced circles around her lips and Ziva could only oooo at the touch. Biting her lip she watched as he edged closer to her clit. Stretching her lips out, he playfully flicked them causing her to spasm a little. Smiling up at her, he carefully inserted his finger watching her quiver.

Going knuckle deep he wiggled it around a little causing her to tilt her head back. He drew his finger back slowly and held just a tip in her. He proceeded to enter her slowly once again and Ziva had brought her head forward to watch him and without notice two other fingers joined his other and began to fuck her hard.

"Oh god yes Tony, finger fuck me. That's it. Make my fucking pussy nice and wet. OOOoooo, fuck!" moaned Ziva as her body rocked back and forth on the table.

All he could do is smile as his partner took the torture. He ceased his motion and withdrew his fingers. She groaned, staring at him in disbelief. He gave her a wicked smile as she squirmed for his retreating hand. Lowering his head, he began to eat her out. Her body stiffened as his tongue worked the inside of her love canal.

She laid back and arched her back as her body was rocked by intense waves of pleasure. She grasped her nipples between her fingers, pulling hard on them for pleasure for her impending orgasm. A few flicks of his tongue tapped her g-spot causing her to spasm.

"Jesus Tony! Oh god I'm about to cum, that's it right there!" Ziva pushed Tony's face harder into her pussy as she reached the breaking point.

Within seconds Zivas body shivered ferociously as her orgasm exploded. Tony sucked up her flowing juices until her orgasm subsided. He rose up and stared at the quivering Ziva.

"Who would have thought that the Ziva would break a sweat." Tony leaned down and embraced her in kiss sharing her sweet nectar with her. She moaned of approval as his tongue fed her. Their bodies pressed against one another. Ziva pushed Tony off her and stood to face him.

"I think it's unfair for me to allow you to view my body without a courtesy," she stepped forward and pushed off his dress coat.

Unbuttoning his shirt she pushed it off him and ran her hands roamed his body. Stepping closer, she began to kiss his neck. Slowly she kissed her way down his body till she was on her knees and facing an obviously bulge in his pants. Unbuttoning and unbuckling his pants, she yanked them down and gazed at his tenting boxers. Pulling down his boxers, she bobbed her head back as his member jumped out at her.

"I forgot what it looked like, so big, so long and so appealing," she grasped it in her hand and began to pump her hand up and down his shaft.

He groaned as she spat on it giving lubrication for her hand. She watched as his facial expression changed to sudden change in speed of her motion. His cock pulsed as her mouth engulfed his member. His head tilted back and he groaned more as she began to blow him. Her mouth worked in unison with her hand, going up and down his shaft in swift movements.

She hungrily bobbed her head up and down, enjoying the full length of his cock. Popping his cock out of her mouth, she pushed it against him and sucked on his balls. Fitting both in her mouth, she pumped his cock harder with her hand. Happy with her coating of his balls, she returned to blowing him. Tony took the initial to grab on the back of her head and force her down on his cock.

He held her down on his cock for several seconds as she squirmed. Releasing her, she came off his cock gasping and flushed cheeks with a mixture of saliva and cum dripping from her mouth and onto her breast. Allowing her a few gaps of air, he forced her onto his cock again and grabbing both sides of her head, began to face fuck. Ziva was overwhelmed as he vigorously fucked her face and pushed his cock deep into her throat.

Pushing his cock out of her mouth she sat there gasping for air. She stood up and pushed him into the chair. Tony stared at her as her glimmer body closed the gap between them. Standing over him, she lowered her self and bit her lip as he entered her. Tony moaned as she sunk down. Bottoming out, she sat there for a minute allowing here pussy to adjust to the girth of his cock.

"Are you ready?" whispered Ziva.

"More than ever, get it on cowgirl," slapping her ass she chirped and gave him a glare.

Grasping the back of his chair, she began to rock her hips back and forth causing both them moan. Slow and steady she fucked him. Not a peep between, but the sound of their sex. Tony was lost in words from the slow sex.

"So is this how you interrogation goes; nice and steady?" Her eyes flickered and halted her motion.

"No Tony, I usually do this." Tony moaned as her walls began to vibrate quite violently.

Her pussy walls worked his cock like no other pussy did to Tony. She lifted her chin and jammed his entire length into her causing him to huff. Drawing back she jacked herself forward again sending her hair forward along with them and the chair towards the wall with a bang.

"Wow. My Super Ex-girlfriend," said Tony

"What?"

"You know "My Super Ex-Girlfriend", G-girl, played by Uma Thurman, has sex with Matt Saunders, Luke Wilson, and in result her first thrust had the bed slam hard against the wall."

"Did you really just reference a movie while having sex?" Ziva looked at him peeved.

"I believe I did." He waited for the next move, afraid of what could happen next.

"Then I guess I better do it better than a movie scene." Ziva began to do long strokes with her hips, getting his cock to move within her.

Satisfied that he was moving quite smoothly in her, she increased the pace and moaned as his hard cock filled her more. Repeatedly she jammed his cock in and began to bounce on his cock. Her hair was flopping all over the place while some stuck to her face. Her body glistened in the overhead light faintly. She embraced Tony in a kiss once again moaning some more with him.

Tony stood up while holding onto Ziva and steadied himself by he bending his knees a little. Ziva wrapped her arms as he began to bounce her on his cock. She gasp at the situation and titled her head back as he bounced her faster. She never fucked in this position. Her eyes glistened as his cock pleasured her. As he bounced her up and down on his cock, he walked them towards the table.

He placed her on the table and she looked at him as he gave her his trademark smile. Placing his hands on both side of her, he steadied himself and slowly began to fuck her. The angle was just perfect and caused Ziva to arch her back. Feeling confident enough he began to increase his momentum. She moaned as he hammered into her.

Standing on tip toes he tried to get better leverage. He had bent over in the process and she pulled him into another kiss resulting in few long deep thrusts into her pussy. She arched her back as far as she could which resulted in an exotic view of her out stretched nipples and the sweaty body of Ziva.

Pulling out of her after a few long deep thrust, he turned her over. Sliding her towards him till her feet hit the ground; he kept her pinned to the table as he reentered her in a deep long thrust once again, she moaned. Grabbing firmly onto her hips, he continued his assault and began to drill her.

"Fuck!" Zivas body rocked back forth. Her eyes full of lust as she stared at him through the one way window.

"Fuck damn it! You're so fucking tight!" said Tony as he slammed harder into her to fight a sudden increased pressure from her pussy walls.

Both were lost in their own worlds as the intensity of their fucking drew them closer to orgasm. Their bodies drenched in sweat from the work out. Her body lay on the table know unable to hold up her riddle body. Her nipples rolled on the table's surface causing more pleasure to her.

Tony had repeatedly thrusted into her pussy and slapped her ass causing a loud moan of approval from her. Grabbing a hand full of hair, he pulled her back a bit and felt a slight increase of space as he fucked her. She had flexed enough to embrace him in another kiss which was hard to do as he did some violent thrusts into her.

Soon enough Tony had begun to feel his balls churning. Her body ached for a final release. Placing her hands back on the table, she began to meet his thrust each time by pushing back against him. Edging closer to their orgasms, both moaned quite a lot and Tony did a last ditch effort and put as much effort into a final rampage.

Zivas eyes flickered as his sudden brute force seemed to drive her over the edge. With one final thrust both erupted, their orgasms consuming their bodies. Mindlessly they kept a gentle fuck as they came down slowly from the high their orgasms provided.