NCIS Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I must say, that was quite a thrill," said Tony pulling out of Ziva and taking a seat back in the chair.

"Yes and I do hope you accept my apology," she stood up and turned to face Tony.

"Well I'll have to think about it."

"Ah you have to think about it." she dropped to her knees and took his deflating cock into her mouth and sucked on it for a minute, cleaning it. "So tell me, do you accept it now?" she grasped his cock and began to work it back to life.

He stared at her as her swift movement had his cock at full sail. He tried to fight her as she twisted and jerked his cock off fast. It was unbelievable as her hands worked harder on him. She began to blow him again. Tony's head tilted back as he felt a quick orgasm rising. She took his cock out of her mouth and resumed jacking him off.

"So are you going to accept it?" her hands worked his cock like a joystick.

"Oh god Ziva....fuck!" His cock erupted and Ziva placed her mouth over his cock and drank his spewing spunk. He spasmed for a few seconds as his cock pulses in pain from the sudden second orgasm.

"So are you going to answer my question?"

"Okay I accept your apology, Ziva," She smiled at him.

Both went about gathering their clothes and they seemed to hang around one another as they got dressed. Once full dressed, they stepped to one another and embrace each other in a kiss. They stepped back and held their lips. Not wanting to exchange another word or possible a kiss, they exited the room.

Outside stood Gibbs; who sipped peacefully from his coffee. Ziva and Tony stopped like deer caught in head lights. Gibbs stepped towards them and gazed at each of them; the aroma of sex attacked his senses.

"Rule number twelve Agent DiNozzo and David, number twelve," said Gibbs taking a sip from his coffee.

"Well in our defense we were only following rule number eighteen."

"Your point is?" Gibbs stared down the Israel agent.

"I felt that my rough interrogation was in need of forgiveness and this seemed to level it out," said Ziva.

"You do realize that this could have jeopardized your job right?" asked Gibbs.

"Well boss, I do apologize for our adultery act, especially for it being in interrogation," Tony was trying to end this quick.

"Listen I know what you two have been up to for the past year or so," his eyes wonder from one to another. "It may be against my rule, but rule forty-nine; always go for what you need accomplished," with that he walked off finishing his coffee and dumping it in a trashcan.

"Did he just do what I think he just did?" asked Ziva.

"I think he just gave permission to break rule twelve." Tony looked at Ziva who smiled and walked off giving her hips an extra sway causing Tony to groan.

-4 months later-

Tony sat at his desk going through some paperwork from a recent closed case, Gibbs was off with the director attending a meeting between NCIS and the FBI and McGee was down in the lab with Abby. The elevator dinged as it arrived to their floor. Out stepped Ziva and in an unusual pace.

Tony was torn from his computer as he was distracted by Ziva, who darted past the cubical. Tony raised an eye as she disappeared into the bathroom. Returning to his write up of the previous case that the had been working on. Ziva came out of the bathroom clenching her stomach.

"Hey Ziva, you feeling alright?" asked Tony.

"Ah...Yeah I woke up today and got a little sick, but I'm okay," she sat down and proceeded to work on her paper work as Tony looked confused.

Meanwhile down in the lab, Abby and McGee were doing some maintenance on the machines. It had become a little humid in the lab, so Abby had discarded her lab coat. McGee had returned to the evidence table and notice Abby's appearance seemed different since he had seen her without a lab coat since their little get together.

"Abby, you seem different," said McGee.

"What do you mean McGee?" asked Abby putting down a tooth brush and running her hands over her body and getting slight arousal from her breast.

"Well for one, your breasts appear to be slightly bigger and you look like you have a gained weight, no offense," she didn't look offended, but more relieved.

"I was wondering when someone was going to notice, I had been so hard at work to hide it."

"Hide what?"

"That I'm pregnant," he froze from her comment.

"Wow, how long?"

"About four months."

"Wait does that mean?" He pointed at him self andAbby nodded. "Oh god Abby, I can't believe it!" McGee embraced her in a hug.

Back up with Ziva and Tony, he two headed into the elevator. As the door closed, Tony hit the emergency stop button. Ziva knew it was unavoidable and stared at him.

"So what's up?" asked Tony looking at her.

"Nothing is wrong," said Ziva looking away.

"Bullshit! What the hell is going on with you?" he slammed his fist against the elevator wall.

"Don't be so aggressive, you Americans are so overwhelming some times."

"

Listen Ziva you've been avoiding me for the past three months, what's going on?"

"I'm pregnant!" Tears ran down her check as she looked at him.

-To be continued?

...........................................

Huge thanks to Bronzeage. He has been life savior as an editor. Sorry it took so long to get this one finish, but hell I got it here for ya. This is going to be very fun to write more too, please don't forget to rate and comment. I encourage feedback from my readers; whether it be it rules or suck I enjoy all. I'm also encourage input, because its helps me sometimes to have input from others to get things easier to transit easier and thanks again for reading.

If feed back is positive there could a be another episode since this concludes this episode.