NCIS: The Inside Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,247 Followers

Ducky closed his eyes and surrendered to Jimmy's skillful, oral ministrations.

This, Mr. Palmer, thought Ducky, is the main reason why you are still here.

"Admiral Ballsey will see you now," said the handsome young Petty Officer.

Ziva felt a stirring in her loins as she and McGee followed the young sailor into Admiral Ballsey's office; her greedy eyes never straying from his muscular buttocks.

"Special Agents David and McGee," announced Ziva as they showed their badges to the woman standing behind a big, oak desk.

Ziva immediately recognized the desk from the video; she saw the Navy insignia on the wall behind the desk. This was the same office where the steamy sex tape had been made.

The Admiral looked much younger than her forty-five years; close-cropped, shoulder-length blonde hair, medium height and weight, with what appeared to be a nice figure under her Navy uniform.

She was a pretty woman; more cute than a raving beauty. Ziva was struck by how much the Admiral reminded her of Director Shepard, only with blonde hair.

The Admiral had offered her hand so Ziva shook it; a firm grasp; a steady handshake, noted Ziva.

When McGee shook her hand, she stared into his eyes and said, "My goodness, such a strong grip."

McGee became unnerved by her piercing blue eyes; her coquettish smile. She held the handshake longer than McGee thought necessary.

"You must spend all your spare time working out at the gym," she said.

McGee blushed and tried to pull his hand away, but she wasn't finished yet.

"Too bad you're not in the Navy---I'd have you working under me in a heartbeat," she told him.

Good Lord, how blatant can this woman be? Ziva wondered. Enough is enough.

"Admiral, does Petty Officer Lance Pettibone work for you here in Norfolk?" asked Ziva. She carefully studied the Admiral's face waiting for her reaction.

"Lance? Why yes, he does...that bad boy isn't in any trouble, is he?" she asked

"Admiral, we found Petty Officer Pettibone this morning in a townhouse---he's dead," said Ziva.

Her eyes opened wide; startled.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed then clamped a hand over her mouth. "How? ...Why?"

"We are not certain yet, but he was found in a manner suggesting some sort of sex-play or sex-game may have been involved... can you tell us your relationship with him?"

"Relationship? He is my, err, he was my subordinate...he worked under my command...he was good at his job---he performed very well for me..."

Ziva produced one of the photos of the Petty Officer fucking the Admiral from behind over her desk. Ziva gave it to the pretty woman and waited for her reaction.

"HOW DID YOU GET THIS?" she shouted at Ziva. "How dare you come into my office with filth like this! I was nowhere near Georgetown last night; now get out---GET OUT!"

Ziva left the office first; McGee was about to leave when he felt a hand on his shoulder; he turned to find himself staring down into the Admiral's beautiful, blue eyes.

"Agent McGee," she said, her tone had softened considerably, "...do you have a business card?"

"Um, yes, Admiral," he answered and opened his jacket and fumbled in the breast pocket to find a card. He handed it to her.

"If I think of anything that might help your case, is it alright if I call you---and not her?" the Admiral asked in a hushed tone of voice.

"W-Why, uhhh, I---yes, I guess so," McGee stuttered.

Suddenly, the Admiral placed her hand on McGee's chest. She made gentle, circular motions on his breast.

"Agent McGee...is your personal number on this card?"

McGee felt the beginnings of an erection. No, please, no---not here---not now! Control yourself, McGee, he said to himself.

"Well, ah, my cell number is on there...it's an NCIS phone, but I always carry it---so I guess the answer is yes!" he said, hating himself for being so nervous.

He felt the palm of her hand massage his breast then suddenly she pinched his nipple hard. Blood rushed to his penis and his erection pushed-out the fabric of his slacks. He'd never been so embarrassed in his life; his face flushed a deep red.

The Admiral openly glanced down and saw his condition. A smile played across her lips.

She looked at the card then back to McGee, "Timmy, I will definitely be calling you very soon..."

His cock began to throb.

Before McGee knew what was happening, she had ushered him out of the room and closed the office door. Ziva was waiting for him.

"What did she say to you?" she asked.

"Ah, uh, nothing really---I gave her my card," he answered, closing his jacket to hide his boner from Ziva.

"Oh! How nice..." said Ziva and walked out the front door towards the car.

Thank God, thought McGee, she didn't see my hard-on!

As Ziva opened the car door she thought to herself: that 'thing' of his is totally out of control---we really need to get him either layed or neutered.

McGee started the engine and remarked, "Well, this whole trip is certainly a waste of time!"

"I wouldn't say that, Tim..."

"Why? She wouldn't talk with us..."

"She said plenty, McGee...we never told her where we found the Petty Officer's body---"

McGee caught-on immediately: "And she said 'I was nowhere near Georgetown last night!"

Director Shepard turned the heater in the car up one setting. It was a chilly night in Northern Virginia and her flesh was covered with goose-pimples.

She suddenly recognized a landmark by the road and realized she'd missed the turn-off.

"DAMMIT!!" she shouted.

She shivered again but this time not from the cold. She realized she was going to be late, and knew the price she would be forced to pay.

If she wasn't at the house by 7pm, not 7:10, or even 7:01; her lover would give her a hard and long spanking as a penalty for her tardiness.

She tightened the belt on the Burberry coat she was wearing then made a u-turn in the middle of the road. Her foot slipped off the gas pedal and she cursed one more time.

"Goddamn stiletto heels..."

They were another of her lover's demands: she was forced to wear the heels every time she drove to the house.

Ten minutes later she arrived at the closed gate at the entrance to the house. She checked her watch: 7:03pm. DAMN!

She used the remote control her lover had given her to open the gate. The gate seemed to take forever to open wide enough for the car. She passed thru it then carefully made sure the gate closed behind her.

When she climbed out of the car near the front door of the house, she was extremely cautious about her balance; more than once she'd fallen because of the heels.

As always, just before she had a chance to press the buzzer, the door slowly opened to reveal her lover standing impatiently before her.

"You're late!"

"I-I'm s-sorry---that one turn always confuses me---please forgive me!"

She was a grown woman---she was the Director of NCIS, but whenever she was near her lover, she felt small and ridiculous. She was reduced to a frightened schoolgirl.

"Well?"

"Oh God---I'm so sorry!" said Jenny, her voice trembling as she quickly undid the coat and peeled it from her body and draped it over the nearby chair.

Jenny stood naked before her lover. The chill in the air caused her nipples to harden.

Her lover drank in her soft, white nudity. She was relieved when a smile formed on her lovers face.

"Kiss me!"

Jenny quickly went to her knees and opened her lover's silk robe. Her lover was naked under the robe; legs open wide.

She saw and felt the stubble on her lover's pubic area and knew she would be shortly shaving it clean and smooth.

Jenny parted her lips and kissed her lover's sex. She kissed it lovingly and licked at it with her tongue.

"Very good, my Pet," said her lover patting her head like she was an obedient dog. "Why are you here?"

Without hesitation, Jenny replied: "I am here for your pleasure, my Mistress---I am here to obey and service you any way you wish to use me---I am your obedient pet and you are my darling Mistress!"

"Your careless mistakes cause me great concern, my Pet...do you not agree discipline is needed to correct your behavior?"

"Y-Yes, Mistress."

"How long has it been since I used the pony-whip on you?"

Jenny winced in fear but answered immediately.

"Four weeks, Mistress."

"And how do you remember so clearly, my Pet?"

"I-I was unable to sit down for three days afterward, Mistress."

"Do you not feel that your mistakes tonight deserve a similar punishment?"

Tears welled in Jenny's eyes. Her fate had been sealed.

"Y-Yes, Mistress."

"WELL?"

Jenny choked back a sob.

"I should be punished for my mistakes, Mistress---please punish me with the pony-whip tonight, my darling Mistress!"

The tall woman leaned over and patted and stroked Jenny's red hair.

"Good girl...you are becoming a favorite pet of mine."

"T-Thank you, my darling Mistress!"

Jenny was given a dog collar and she immediately fastened it around her neck. She then attached the leash to the collar and gave it to her Mistress.

"Follow me, my Pet---and try to keep up!"

The leash tugged at her collar, and Jenny, on all fours, followed closely behind her Mistress.

Jenny was scared for herself. The punishment was going to be extremely painful, and her beautifully rounded, white buttocks would be marked with purple welts for a long time.

She had difficulty keeping-up with the pace of her Mistress. Her knees began to hurt, but she knew she could not object.

She felt nothing but shame for saying 'yes' to this sordid and degrading arrangement. She had agreed to this strange sexual relationship, and it was far too late to change her mind.

She was in too deeply; she knew too many things. Her Mistress would ruin her, or worse, if she tried to back out of this now.

As they approached the master bedroom, Jenny felt the nipples on her gently swaying breasts harden---this time from anticipation and desire; the soft down of her red, wispy pubic hairs became damp with the juices leaking from her pussy.

She hated her weakness, but grew increasingly excited as her Mistress led her into the bedroom by the leash, like she was a beloved, family pet.

The hot water cascading down her body felt so good Ziva sighed with contentment. She'd been in the shower for twenty minutes, desperately washing-off the grit and grime of her long day.

She wasn't sure what made her feel dirtier: the six-hours in the car, or the hours she'd spent pouring thru sex tape-after-sex tape; either way, the long day was finally done, and she could relax and maybe get a good night's sleep.

She lathered her belly and breasts. She was proud of her taut, flat stomach; no signs of flabby, excess flesh. Her strict exercise regimen kept her body in shape.

Her hands lingered on her breasts; she caressed her nipples with the bar of soap. They hardened and she looked down and smiled. Her breasts were smaller than she'd like, but her nipples were long and thick, and brought her pleasure whenever a man, or herself, for that matter, kneaded and fondled them.

A sudden aroma wafted upwards from her pussy. She loved her own smell; rich and musky. She parted her thighs and her hand brushed the soap over the sticky lips of her sex.

Yes, she admitted to herself, the sex tapes excited me as much as the men.

She thought of how embarrassing it must be for a man when he gets aroused in public. There is no hiding what is going thru his mind.

Poor McGee, she thought. I wish there was something I could do for him. I know he has a huge crush on Abby, maybe I can convince her to be 'friendly' with him?

Tony? When he gets excited he has a very nice bulge in his pants. He is a handsome man, and he's funny and clever---maybe someday...who knows?

Then her thoughts turned to Gibbs.

What was that all about today when he refused to get up from his desk and walk to McGee's cubicle? Was he trying to hide something?

Ziva smiled as she thought of an aroused Gibbs. I'll bet he has a nice one too, and with all the women he's been with in his life, I'll bet he knows how to use it!

Her ears suddenly pricked-up---a noise outside the bathroom door put her on alert. She listened carefully.

Oh yeah, she told herself. I opened a bedroom window for fresh air. The wind must have started blowing; those are the rustling of the curtains I'm hearing.

She found herself gently massaging her pussy with the soap. She shivered with lust, but fought the temptation to masturbate right there in the shower.

She had a better plan: she'd dry herself then go naked to bed and let her new toy make love to her for as long as it takes to quench her enormous sexual appetite.

She turned off the water and wrapped herself in a thick, luxurious towel. She dried herself quickly then used the blow-dryer on her hair. She gazed at her shapely figure in the mirror.

Aside from her breasts, and a thickness around her hips, she was happy with her body. The rigorous Mossad training she'd received had finely-toned her body into a firm, fighting machine, but her flesh was still soft and smooth, as well.

The best of both worlds, she thought.

Her hair was still slightly damp but she couldn't wait any longer. The maddening heat in her loins was growing too strong to ignore.

She opened the bathroom door and took three steps to her bed when suddenly a strong hand grabbed, and twisted her arm behind her; another hand covered her mouth.

A man's voice said hoarsely: "Don't fight me, bitch or I'll kill you!"

Her muffled screams were barely audible. She tried to squirm and wriggle from his hold on her, but he jerked her arm upwards causing her excruciating pain.

He ground his pelvis into her buttocks; she could feel his powerful erection thru his slacks.

"There's nothing you can do---relax and enjoy it---I never had Israeli pussy before---I hear Mossad trains their women's cunts as well as their minds!"

Ziva stopped struggling; his grip was too tight to break free.

Suddenly, she raised her right foot then crashed it down hard on the man's shoe. It surprised him enough that he momentarily loosened his grip and Ziva took full advantage.

She elbowed him sharply in the belly; he released her arm; she turned and with all the force she could muster kneed him in the groin; he doubled-over, grunting in pain. She grabbed a handful of his hair and yanked it downward and she kicked his foot out from under him and he fell to the floor.

She pounced on top of him. Her hindquarters sat on his face; she smothered the intruder with her hips while pinning his arms to the floor with her strong thighs.

She paused to catch her breath. The adrenaline rushed thru her body; the heat in her pussy was now overpowering. She couldn't deny her pleasure any longer.

She shifted her position and planted her wet pussy directly on his face. Her hands deftly undid the man's pants; she reached inside his boxers and firmly grasped the man's scrotum and gently squeezed the man's still-hurting balls.

"Eat my Israeli-cunt, you maggot, or I'll rip your balls off!" she hissed down at the dazed intruder.

When he failed to comply she tightened her grip on his balls; he tried to cry-out in pain, but Ziva's open, dripping pussy pressed harder onto his face.

"We can do this the hard way, or the easy way---it's up to you!" she said in a menacing tone of voice.

She felt his tongue begin to explore her nether region. She smiled in triumph.

"Use your lips and tongue---surely a maggot like you has eaten cunt before---make me cum and I might let you keep your balls!"

And to show she meant business, she squeezed his balls tight one more time causing him to yelp in pain---it worked---he immediately, and frantically, went to work on her wet and hungry pussy.

"OOhhhhh..." Ziva sighed.

It had been so long since she felt a tongue inside her she'd forgotten how wonderful it was. She began moving her hips in rhythm with his mouth.

She pushed the intruder's slacks and boxers down his legs and gently caressed his penis and balls. She hoped she hadn't hurt him too bad; she wanted to coax an erection out of him. Making him eat her cunt was just the beginning of her plan.

The man's slurping noises, and gasps for air, echoed thru the dark bedroom. Only the light from the bathroom allowed Ziva to examine her attacker's genitals.

Ziva's skilled hands worked him to a semi-erection; she lowered her head and licked at his hot flesh. His cock slowly grew to full-size. She stared at his light-brown hard-on then took the fat knob of his cock into her warm mouth. She licked at the pre-cum oozing from his slit.

"OOOHHHHH----YESSSSSSS..." she cried out when his lips and tongue found her clitoris.

He furiously licked and nipped her tiny bud; she was close, oh so very close...

Ziva felt his cockhead expand in her mouth and stopped sucking. She had no intention of allowing the man to climax this soon.

"OOOHHHHH----YES—YES—YES—YES," she screamed her orgasm as the man's tongue licked and sucked her sensitive clit.

Her hips thrashed about, pressing her pussy ever tighter against his face and mouth. Her head snapped back; her eyes open wide; her beautiful face contorted in orgasm.

She found a thick and pointed nipple and squeezed it tightly. She bucked and jerked on the man's face and was afraid she was going to suffocate him. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed thru her shuddering body.

Her climax had been so good she almost cried. It took a long time to catch her breath. She eased her hips off the man's face. She lovingly kissed his throbbing erection.

"When did you get back, Ray?" she asked.

"This afternoon---I thought I'd surprise you," he said.

"You should know better than that, Ray---I could have killed you!"

"Heh-heh, yeah, I guess I didn't think this through..."

"Strip your clothes off, maggot, and get on the bed...I'm going to ride your cock for as long as you can last---and you'd better last a long, long time!"

"Oooo, yes, maam..."

"What the hell are you doing, McGee?" he asked himself.

Once he'd driven Ziva home, he decided to come back to the office. He was hoping to score points with Gibbs, and find out who owned the Georgetown townhouse.

It was no use. He couldn't concentrate on work; his mind was not thinking logically. He hacked into the computers at various agencies, but lost focus on what he was doing.

He couldn't help himself. For the last half-hour he watched the video of Admiral Ballsey and Petty Officer Pettibone over-and-over.

He hadn't told Ziva what transpired when she left the room. He couldn't quite figure it out himself.

Was she coming-on to me? he wondered. An Admiral? Should I tell Gibbs?

He watched the Admiral shoving her hips back to meet the Petty Officer's violent thrusts. He studied the shaking of her shapely breasts; the expression of pure lust and pleasure on her pretty face.

The front of his white briefs was swimming in pre-cum. It stained his slacks, as well. He furtively looked all around him. It was late, and no one else was nearby.

He gave into his urges. Feeling weak and ashamed, he opened his slacks, pushed them slightly lower until his hard cock sprang into view.

He couldn't help himself and audibly groaned when his hand grasped his tingling erection. He began to stroke it; slowly at first, but remembering where he was, he decided he'd better make this a quick one.

He imagined it was him standing behind the Admiral; it was his cock pounding in-and-out of her pussy. She opened her lips wide in pleasure, and he pictured himself shoving his cock deep in her mouth.

She has beautiful lips, thought McGee. I wonder what they'd feel like wrapped around my cock?

He narrowed his eyes on the fucking; his cock ramming back-and-forth; the walls of her tight pussy clinging to his hot flesh.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,247 Followers