Need for Black Cock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my mouth and sucked him slowly into my mouth, bobbing my head further on his shaft with each downward suck. The man behind me started fucking me harder, shoving my mouth down faster on the black cock I was sucking. I moaned around his cock as I came hard from the pounding I was getting.

The thick cock in my cunt swelled even more and the man fucking me grabbed my hips tighter, digging hard into my skin and really rammed me with his black cock. I was deep-throating the cock in my mouth every time his cock sank into my pink pussy. "AHHHHHH! That's it bitch, take it all! FUCK!" the man fucking my sloppy pussy from behind cried out as he buried his cock and came deep inside my twat.

He grunted and filled my already sloppy pussy with more black sperm, when he pulled his thick cock our combined juices flowed down my thighs. "Damn baby, that's some good pussy. You're one hell of a fuck." he laughed and slapped my ass as I continued to suck the cock in front of me.

"She's a great cocksucker too. But I gotta fuck that ass." the guy kneeling in front of me said in a gruff voice, pulling his cock from my mouth. I looked up at him and pouted sweetly. "Aw, that's cute. You know you want me to fuck your ass baby. This nice black cock sliding deep into your tight white ass. You want that don't you?" he teased me, slapping his cock on my face.

"Yes, I want that. I want your cock anywhere you want to put it. Just please put it somewhere." I begged him, still on my hands and knees. He smiled and stood up to walk behind me, he knelt down again and pulled my ass closer to him. He reached down and stuck two thick fingers in my sloppy pussy, getting his fingers wet so he could prepare my ass for his cock.

He started fingering my ass with his wet fingers, when I moaned and pushed my ass back into is hand he removed his fingers and placed the head of his cock at my asshole and pushed. The bulbous head of his black cock popped into my asshole, making me moan deep in my throat and push back at him to get more of his cock. "Oh that's how you want it? You a whore for black cock all right." the older man behind me laughed and started fucking my ass hard.

He reached up and wrapped his hand in my long red hair, pulling my head back as he slammed his big, black cock in my tight ass. I moaned and screamed as he reamed me. I leaned down on the floor, putting my head on the ground so I could reach down and play with my clit as he fucked my ass. I pinched and pulled on my cum covered clit as his thick black cock slid deep into my ass, he just stayed that way for a minute. His hand in my hair, pulling my hair just enough to hurt, his cock buried in my clenching ass and his heavy balls resting against my dripping cunt.

I buried two fingers in my sloppy pussy while rubbing my clit with my thumb, I stroked his cock in my ass through the thin wall of skin separating my ass and cunt. "Damn girl, that feels so fucking good...oh, you little slut..." he moaned out as he began moving his cock in my ass again.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass, make me cum" I screamed out as he began fucking me hard again and I kept fingering my cunt. I looked up a little to see the camera on us fucking and the rest of the men watching as the other white slut took turns sucking their hard cocks one at a time, keeping them hard. She had been cleaned up, bathed and ready to be used again. As she went from cock to cock, the other men waiting for her mouth kept stroking their cocks.

The man behind me grunted and yelled before taking his cock out of my ass and flipping me onto my back. He quickly shoved his cock in my dripping pussy and started fucking me furiously, slamming his black cock in and out of my grasping cunt. He reached up and grabbed my tits, twisting and pulling hard on my nipples as he fucked my cunt.

I moaned and thrust my hips up so that I could get as much of his cock inside my orgasming pussy as possible. "That's right slut, fuck me back, gimme that white pussy." He grunted out, punctuating every word with a hard thrust of his cock deep into my wet pussy. His big black hands gripped my white tits hard, his fingers denting into my flesh. His fingernails dug into my soft skin scraping my white flesh as he pulled my tits. When he got to my nipples he pulled hard, digging his nails into the buds and twisting hard.

"Oh, oh, oh, yes....mmm, fuck me, your cock feels so good." I whimpered as he fucked me and abused my big breasts. My cunt tightened around his thrusting cock as I came again from this strange older black man using me like a young hooker, except I wasn't getting paid. I just liked to fuck, and I loved getting used by black men.

All the guys laughed and taunted me. Calling me a whore and a slut. I moaned and cried out yes with every name, I loved being fucked like this. The man fucking me suddenly slammed his cock deep in my cunt and came hard. I moaned and came with him one last time. When he was finished, he took his cock out and sat back.

"That was good slut. You made my boys real happy, and now it's time for our show. Okay slut, get over there and clean that bitch up with your mouth. I want to see both of you eat pussy and you better make each other cum. Now get to work sluts!" G ordered us as him and his friends formed a circle around our kneeling, naked white bodies as we moved towards each other.

12