Need For Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
End a marriage and start working on a plan.
2.4k words
4.31
201.7k
74

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,687 Followers

You may want to read the previous chapter before this one. A big thank you to Estragon for editing this story. Chapters may be in different categories.

*

My job at the lumberyard was hard work but kept me physically fit. I got all the exercise I needed. Some days I went out and had a few beers with some of my fellow workers. I would usually get something to eat and then to bed to get some rest.

I kept in touch with my lawyer and he told me he needed the names and addresses of the men who had sex with Mary Ann. All I knew was their first names, Ben, Tony and Rob. I hoped that Kathy might help me out.

When we met for dinner she wasn't in the best mood. She heard from Mary Ann that I was trying to divorce her on the grounds of adultery and Mary Ann said they were unfounded.

We ordered dinner and I told Kathy that I would be totally honest with her. I had no reason to lie. As we were eating I told her about the way that Mary Ann acted at the wedding.

She did say she thought that Mary Ann was overdoing the flirting and Mary Ann admitted to it. Then I told her the rest of the story. I mentioned that I went to the restroom and when I came out Mary Ann was gone and so was her friend Rob.

I let her know that I talked to Tony and Ben and they said that Rob took Mary Ann up to our room but when I got there she wasn't there. I went into detail about finding her in Rob's room with his friends. How she was having sex with them and didn't even know I was there.

"How could you just sit there and watch them having sex with Mary Ann? I can't believe you just sat there and did nothing."

"I guess I just froze when I first saw her. Then she was begging them to continue. Tony had a knife and he did tell me it was three against one. I would have probably fought them anyway if Mary Ann was being raped but the sex with these three assholes was consensual.

"When Mary Ann turned around and saw me she asked them to stop. She told me she made a mistake. I called her a slut wife and that I would be getting a divorce. I went back to our room, got my things and went home. I was gone when you dropped her off at home the next day.

"I swear to God it's the absolute truth. I would never lie to you. I care for you too much. I even mentioned to Mary Ann that if she filed rape charges against them that I would come pick her up at the motel. She told me she couldn't do that."

Kathy stared at me for what seemed like the longest time. I believe that she could see the truth in my eyes. That's when I asked her for a favor. "Kathy, I need the last names and addresses of Rob, Tony and Ben. Would you be able to get them for me?"

She looked at me, and then away for a few seconds. "What do you want with them?" she asked.

"I need them in...in my divorce statement. I'm getting the divorce on grounds of adultery. My lawyer told me that I need that information. Can you get it for me?"

"Do you know what you're asking? Mary Ann is my sister and you want me to betray her and side with you."

"No, that's not true. All I'm asking for is the full names and addresses of the men who had sex with my wife. You can't betray her if she didn't do anything wrong, can you? I know you well enough that you know I'm telling the truth.

"Kathy, I can still find out the information if you don't want to help me. It would just be faster since I know you already know their names. I guess more than anything I want us to stay friends."

"Ok, I'll get you what you want. I have to tell you that I don't know if I totally believe you. Stop in Thursday, that's when I work again and I'll have it for you."

Thursday before work I stopped in the restaurant and asked to be seated in Kathy's section. I thought I saw her smile when she looked my way. When she came to my table she slipped me a folded piece of paper and I put it in my pocket. I thanked her and ordered breakfast.

I saw my lawyer after work and gave him a copy of the information I picked up. He told me that Mary Ann had called him and said she wasn't going to sign the papers if it said divorce because of adultery. However, if we had a dissolution due to irreconcilable differences, she would agree to that. It had something to do with ruining her reputation.

My lawyer told me that was my best option. The problem was that there was no proof to the allegation I was charging her with in the divorce. I didn't have any other witnesses other than myself and the three men surely wouldn't admit to having sex with Mary Ann. No video, no pictures, nothing to prove it happened. It was just my word against hers.

I went along with the lawyer and applied for a dissolution. He said it would be finalized in about four months. I then got more bad news. Since I was on the lease and it would have to be renewed again in two months I would have to pay half the rent for the next two months, then I could be removed from the rental agreement after that.

At least I would rid myself of the lying bitch. The only problem was my need for some type of revenge. I was made a cuckold and sat there and took it. Looking back I should have just walked out instead of watching Mary Ann and listening to her telling them how good it felt. Now I also remember Rob asking her if it was as good as it used to be. I remembered feeling sad when she said 'yes'.

Now, MaryAnn gets away with being the one that people believed. I'm just considered a jealous husband. My lawyer and Kathy are the only two I told the whole truth to. I figured it would all come out in the divorce but now it was just a dissolution.

I did tell my friends and the guys that I work with that my wife cheated on me but didn't give any details. It was bad enough that I was a cuckold, let alone that I stayed and watched it happen.

****

In the following months I worked and would stop and see Kathy at the restaurant every chance I got. She gave me her work schedule and I ate there if she was working. It was an extra fifteen miles to drive but I didn't care.

I asked her out and she told me she would love to go out with me but not until after the divorce. No one in her family knew that we were seeing each other even though it was only at her work.

One day she looked sad when I came in. When I asked her what was wrong she told me that Mary Ann was dating Rob again. "It's only been two months since the two of you separated and she's all ready back with him."

"I thought Rob was married?"

"He is. I went to see her one day and he was at your old apartment. When she came to the door I could see what they had been doing. All she had on was a robe and her hair was a mess. He was buttoning his shirt coming out of the bedroom. I didn't even go in after seeing them.

"I called her a slut and told her that she didn't deserve you. All she said was 'Don't tell Mom and Dad'. I left knowing that everything you told me was probably true. I'm sorry for doubting you."

****

It had now been over three and a half months since I applied for the divorce. I got a call from Kathy telling me she needed to see me. We met after she got out of class one evening. I was just happy to see her. We met in a lounge outside of the city. We sat in a booth and ordered a drink.

"Ok, what's up?" I asked. "You seemed very nervous on the phone."

"Mary Ann's pregnant. I heard her tell Mom last night. She told Mom that you're the father."

"That's bullshit! We haven't been together for over five months. How far along is she?"

"She told Mom around three and a half months. It must have happened about the time you left her. Are you sure it can't possibly be yours?"

"I'm positive but it's going to mess up my dissolution. Damn that bitch! I'm sorry, I know she's your sister but I hate her for what she has done. All I can say is I married the wrong sister."

"What?" asked Kathy.

"If Mary Ann hadn't gotten pregnant I would not have married her. You see, I had a crush on you but I wanted to do what was right by Mary Ann and we got married. I know now that she never loved me but I put in a real effort. Now I have to wonder if the first baby was even mine to begin with, knowing she was sleeping around."

Kathy didn't say anything. I think she was a bit shocked. Then she said, "Why didn't you ever say anything to me?" asked Kathy.

"What good would it have done? I thought it best to just hold it in. Besides, I didn't know how you felt and nothing would have changed, but everything would have been very uncomfortable for both of us. I wanted to make my marriage work but I guess your sister had other ideas."

"I'm sorry, I really am. I liked you too and thought of how lucky Mary Ann was. Jim, I have to leave now. Please don't let anyone know I told you about Mary Ann. I just thought you should know. I'm sure she'll bring it up in a couple weeks at your dissolution hearing. I can't see you before that except if you come into the restaurant."

She got up to leave and gave me a hug. I saw tears in her eyes. She gave me a piece of paper, which was her work schedule for the next month. Maybe she wanted to see me after all. I knew it must be hard on her knowing how Mary Ann was lying to her parents or that she hadn't told anyone that she and I had been in communication.

I did stop by for breakfast whenever I knew she was there. We only had a few minutes to talk but it was always nice seeing her. I did get a call from my lawyer about our appearance in court. He mentioned that my wife said she was pregnant and was asking for support.

She was at the closing of the dissolution with her attorney. I told them we had agreed to our settlement and it was already done. I wasn't paying anything more. I did tell her attorney that the baby wasn't mine and I wasn't giving her anything.

Mary Ann had health coverage from her job, so it would cover most of the costs of the baby. I knew the baby wasn't mine so I came up with an idea. I told her attorney I would sign an addendum to the dissolution form that if the child was mine that I would pay half of any medical bills that would occur as well as child support till the child was eighteen.

I would also pay for a DNA test at the baby's birth. If the child wasn't mine she would get nothing from me. She yelled at me but her attorney said it was a fair offer and she should take it. We signed the addendum and my marriage was over.

After signing the final papers I looked over at Mary Ann with disdain and said, "By the way, I know you're still sleeping with your old boyfriend Rob. You might want to tell him he's going to be a daddy."

She looked at me with one of those, "How do you know that?" looks. I just walked out a free man but in my gut I knew that really wasn't much revenge. I still needed it, real revenge. Now it was time to make a few plans.

I often thought that maybe I should just let it all go and go on with my life, but my inner feeling wouldn't let that happen. It constantly nudged at my insides.

The next time I saw Kathy I mentioned that I told Mary Ann that I knew she was sleeping with Rob and she might want to tell him he's going to be a father.

"God, Jim! You didn't tell her I told you did you?"

"No, I just blurted it out. No one except the guys at work know I even come here to see you. I am divorced now so can we get together?"

"Jim, this is a very busy time for me. I'm working plus I have my school and finals coming up. I'm graduating with a nursing degree in a few months. Then there is the big problem of dealing with my family. They still blame you for the divorce and getting Mary Ann pregnant again."

"Maybe if I talked with them they might understand differently."

"Someday maybe, but this isn't the best time. I'm not avoiding you; in fact I want to be with you but the time has to be right. Please try and understand."

Due to her work schedule and schooling I could only see her twice a week for breakfast. I told her I could wait as long as she needed me to. I was able to get a little information on the scumbags that had sex with Mary Ann.

I decided to start getting even. I knew that the three assholes didn't always hangout together. Once in a while they went to a bar across from the steel mill after work. I had their home addresses thanks to Kathy. She had no idea I was going to use it for revenge.

I decided to start with Tony. He would be the one least expecting it.

*

End of chapter two

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,687 Followers