Need For Revenge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers

I still had on my briefs but my hard on was pushing hard against them. "Let it out before it rips your underwear," said Kathy with a smile.

We hugged and kissed standing there in the bedroom, my cock pressing against her belly. She backed up and sat on the end of the bed. I got on my knees and put my mouth against her muff.

"Oh my! I wasn't expecting that," said Kathy.

I pushed her back lightly so she lay on the bed while I began eating her pussy in earnest. I spread her pussy lips and saw her hymen. I licked at it with my tongue but not enough to break it.

Kathy was loving it. "Take me Jimmy, make me your woman. I don't want to wait any longer."

I stood up and put the head of my cock against her pussy opening. I waited for a few seconds until I heard Kathy say, "I'm ready!" I pushed my cock in past the head. I heard Kathy scream out and quickly stopped.

"Well, we're past the hard part." She tried to smile. "Give me a few seconds to adjust. Hope you don't mind the blood."

"I love you Kathy. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. Just let me know when you're ready."

We started up again and between the blood and her juices Kathy said it felt pretty good. I took it slow while she was building up to an orgasm. She looked so beautiful lying there. I started holding her legs up but now they were resting on my shoulders.

"Oh God, Jimmy, I'm coming, I'm coming. I can feel it building up in me. I love you Jimmy, I love you so much," she said as she screamed out in an orgasm.

As she was coming down off her high, I had reached mine. "Honey, get ready, I'm ready to come." I shot one hell of a load in her and she started coming all over again.

"Christ, Jimmy, I feel you, I feel you coming it me. Oh God, so good."

I let her legs hang down over the edge of the bed. After my cock got somewhat soft I pulled out and went and got Kathy a towel and me a wash cloth. "We made quite a mess didn't we?" said Kathy. " And I was worried about clean sheets." She started laughing.

She tucked the towel between her legs and said she was going to clean up. I heard her in the shower. I washed myself off and put my briefs back on. I changed the sheets; I figured Kathy would get a kick out of it.

After her shower she put on some baby doll pajamas. She really looked cute. I went and took a quick shower and joined her on the bed after turning off the lights. It might seem strange but we cuddled the whole night. I woke up in the same position that I went to sleep in. I was cuddled up to Kathy's backside.

I got up and used the bathroom. When I came out Kathy was awake. She used the bathroom and came back to the bed.

"What's on the agenda for today?" I asked Kathy.

"First, I want you to make love to me again and then you can take me out for breakfast. I want the world to know that we are officially a couple."

After making love we got dressed and went to the Bob Evans where she used to work and sat and had breakfast together. After that she took me to her house and we had a nice talk with her parents.

Epilogue:

We began dating regularly. We decided that we wouldn't get married for at least a year. She had started her new job and we saw each other at least four times a week. We spoke on the phone most every day. She spent quite a few nights at my trailer.

We both were saving money for our future. I got along pretty good with her parents. They even apologized for the way they had treated me in the past.

I didn't go to the bar very often but I did see Ben a few times. He told me that when Tony found out Mary Ann's baby was black he left for parts unknown. No one knew where he went. He wasn't about to take any DNA test.

Ben found a girlfriend and has been dating. Rob and Sheila did get divorced but it wasn't final till after he got a raise. Now he pays even more in child support and alimony. I'm willing to make a bet that he didn't think Mary Ann was worth it.

As for Mary Ann, she still lives in her apartment forty miles away. She does have quite a few friends and as of now is raising the baby on her own. Her parents and Kathy do go see her once in a while. She told Kathy that she made a big mistake in cheating on me and not to make the same mistake.

"It will never happen," replied Kathy. "You see, I really do love him and someday I do want to have his children."

Kathy did tell me that Mary Ann is dating but she's not sure if it's serious or not. As for us, life couldn't be much better.

And that's the best revenge.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers
12