Need, NO, Crave Sex

Story Info
Sex dominates all cognizant thought.
5.1k words
4.31
74.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,829 Followers

Sitting here at my desk, my 56-year old cock is flaccid, a mixture of juices coating the base. Already, my mind is playing games with me. My new company receptionist, Dot, a 23-year old girl, lithe, petite, has just taken my monster cock, ridden me hard, and cum repeatedly for me, and I am still insatiable. Limply, she rests her head on my naked thigh, her tongue dancing around my balls.

"Clean me sweetie," I whispered to her. Groaning, a convulsion running up her spine, she lifts her head, smiles demurely, and moves further into my crotch, her tongue extended, her lips pressed to the base, tongue licking the pliant flesh. Her naked, white body reflects the light. Her small, firm breasts poke from her chest, her rigid nipple visible to me. My cock stirs.

I grab her head, pull her to my cock. "Take me! Take my cock!" I command her. Her lips suction the head, my cock lurches to her mouth, growing in length and girth. Pulling her down, my cock slips into her mouth. Surprised, her mouth opens, my cock explodes deep into her mouth. My hips flex, thighs widening, butt cheeks flexing, I drive more cock into her face. "Oh fuck," I muttered out loud. Thank god for pills.

I had not intended to seduce her. But today, like any other day, I was horny. My cock need pussy, a tight pussy. A wet pussy. A cunt that would take me, let me ride hard, cum many times, and not have to care about me. No love crap. Just raw, unadulterated nut busting fucking. All afternoon, I thought and breathed sex. I read stories, created story lines in my head, and stroked my cock lightly. My youngest girl would be home from college late this afternoon. I knew she was bringing her roommate to our Beaver Creek ski home for the weekend. She and I had planned on seducing her.

For picture purposes, I am 6'6" tall, weigh in about 260, and have kept myself in good shape through constant exercise and sports activities. Kim and Caroline both are all-star type athletes, having played sports in high school and softball in college. Each stands right at or slightly over 6 feet tall, both about 160 pounds, with toned, athletic bodies.

However, back to the present. I pulled up feedback emails from prior stories. Earlier today I wrote to my "babygirl", a lady friend that plays via email with me. Explicit, dirty, sexual thought categorized as random thoughts. In my mind, I fucked her, sucked her, shoved my cock into her mouth, but most importantly, I came hard, blasting my load into a wad of toilet paper, almost filling it full of my spunk. God I hoped she knows how much I needed her online.

How had I gotten here, needing to cum daily? How had I done over 200 women during my lifetime? Half the girls in high school, college, work, my mom, her sister, my brother's wife, my daughters, my daughter's friends, son's girlfriends, and more. Teaching college gave me 2-3 new scores a semester. God I loved teaching! How had I become obsessed with sex? And never a nasty bug of any kind. Always, a clean, disease free pussy.

Glancing to the clock, it was 3:45pm on a Friday afternoon. I never stay this late on Friday, and expect my employees to have finished their work, and be long gone. Putting my cock back in my pants, I stood, stretched, yawned, and wondered if the spouse was almost ready to leave. We were going up the hill to spend the weekend skiing, so would need to be ready to leave the instant my daughter Kim and her roommate Caroline arrived. Over the past 3 ½ years, Caroline had come to call me Dad as well. Kim had not called yet, so she was still at school, an hour away at least. Our trip to the house would be easy, we had good weather on the front range, it was snowing in the mountains however.

I exited my corner office, walked the second floor of my small office building. Empty. As I approached the front stairs, I heard Dot, her voice carrying up the staircase. "No, Mr. VanGate has left for the weekend. Yes, here is his voicemail," she instructed. I headed down the stairs.

Dot is a fine specimen of female flesh, very attractive, short cropped hair, with graceful movement. Only 5'2" tall, maybe 110 pounds, she was very petite. Lithe, I estimated a 34A chest, narrow waist, and narrow, tight ass. Dressed in a short skirt, her alabaster legs offered a terrific view. "Wow," I muttered as she swung her chair around my direction. I noted her right leg, colorful tattoos on the inside and outside of her calf. I glanced up her legs, focusing on her creamy thighs. I almost whistled, a rush of air escaping my lungs.

"Why Patrick," she said, drawing the words out audibly.

"Hey Dot," I responded. I shook my head, staring into her eyes. "You gave me a very pleasant thought," I offered.

"Really, what was it," she asked innocently.

"You really want to know," I responded lightning quick. "It will either embarrass you, or get you to consider sexual harassment," I continued. "Too bad, because I could use a close, very close work partner that could make a commitment to learn the business, travel with me, share my bed, bend over my desk, and more," I said, glancing her way.

"Fuck Patrick," she almost glared. "You always that direct," she followed?

"Yes I am. You want a $1000 bonus this week," I spat out without thinking.

"Well, what you got in mind," she asked coyly.

For just an instant, I stood frozen, my mind racing in many directions.

"Imagine, your knee beside my hip, your back arched, leg extended over me, the ball of your foot on my other side. Reach out, grab my rigid cock, lower your body, pull the head back and forth through your wet slit slowly, feel your lips part, let the head slide slowly along your wet softness. Feel my size, wrap your fingers around my shaft, feel yourself groan, knowing that soon, your body will lower down, the head sliding softly between your wet lips, pressing against, penetrating your cunt, your hole opening, stretching to take me. Feel your body press down, pushing the head slowly into your cunt. I hear you groan with the slightest penetration. Feel the head pop into your cunt, you hesitate, rock your hips, feel the head push, pull against your hole, squeeze your muscles, suck my cock into your body. Feel yourself push down, my cock invading slowly, penetrating you. Feel your breathing change, feel the groan deep inside your chest, feel each inch slide in very slowly," I told her.

She sat staring at me. "Jesus," she muttered.

"Are you disease free," I asked clearly. She sat, staring at me. "Well," I trailed off.

"Ah, yes," she scowled. "Where," she continued. "What about the switch board," she finished.

"Put it on auto answer, close down the office, lock the door, and come to my office. I'll be waiting," I instructed. My cock grew in my pants, starting to tent my dockers. I would get to see if she had other tattoos after all. Several minutes passed. I heard a knock at my door. Looking up, Dot stood silent. Her hand still in a rapping position against the door frame.

"Patrick," Dot inquired as she broached my door.

"Come in, shut the door, lock it," I ordered. She moved quickly, ensuring our secrecy.

"Come here," I instructed. As she rounded the corner of my desk, I spread my legs wide. "I need you to suck my cock," I whispered. I stared into her eyes. Hesitating, she stood there, glancing from my eyes to my crotch. Nervous, she pondered her next actions.

"You really want this," she asked. "You would really give me a bonus for doing this," she asked.

"If this goes well, and you are willing, I will raise your monthly salary by $5000, but you will be there for me at any time, morning, day, evening, weekend, on my plane, on business trips, any time I need you. But, you will be very discreet," I emphasized. "Never a word about us. You will become my personal assistant for scheduling my time, meetings, travel, etc.," I offered.

"Promise," she asked. I thought it was a funny conclusion to our discussion, but nodded affirmatively.

"Yes baby, I will have attorney Bob draft some sort of document that will protect me from sexual harassment claims, and make you some offer for very special compensation over the next several years," I muttered.

Dot moved to me, kneeling between my legs. Her elbows rested on my knees, her hands draped up my thigh, her fingernails tracing patterns on my pants. She stared at my bulge. Glancing to me, her mouth opened, her tongue licked her lips.

"Will you make me cum too," she asked, her voice unsure. "I get to cum too," she stated shyly without hesitating.

"Oh yes Dot, I will make you scream from so many orgasms," I offered. I reached to unbuckle my belt, popped the button. Slowly, gingerly, Dot moved forward, her hands traversing up my thighs. As her fingers reached my zipper, one hand held my waist band, the other pulled the zipper down. Her hand snaked into my pants, cupped over my rigid cock. Her face furrowed, her hand sliding to the base, then pushed upwards toward the head.

"Jesus Christ," she mumbled. Moving quickly, she grabbed the waistband of my briefs, pulled them away from my body, pulling them down below my nuts. Her hand reached to grab my cock, pulling it perpendicular to my body. "Oh my God!" she said, wrapping both hands around the shaft, one at the base, the other flush above her first hand. At least 3-inches remained uncovered, the mushroom head engorged, purplish in color. Her eyes widened, her mouth opened. I reached to her, pulling her head forward, pulling her mouth to the head. As her lips touched me, her tongue extended, pushing into the eye. Involuntarily, my hips jumped, shoving my cock against her mouth. Opening wide, stretching her lips, she took the head into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head, licking, probing.

I pulled her down, pushing more cock into her mouth. As it disappeared into her face, I watched her cheeks hollow as she sucked me hard. Removing her first hand, she took more cock into her mouth, shoving against her throat. Hesitating, Dot pulled off my cock. She licked around the head, kissing my meat several times. "Jesus Christ," she muttered again. She shuddered, squeezing my cock hard.

"Show me," I stated. She looked to me quizzically. "Show me your pussy. Show me your ass. Show me your great tits," I grunted slowly. I wanted to suck her hard little nipples, lick my way down her taut body, lick her flat tummy, and suckle her engorged clit. I stood slowly, dropping my pants and briefs. I removed my polo shirt, draping it over the back of the chair. Dot started removing her clothes, watching me as I moved to the private bath. Grabbing a towel, I laid in on my chair. I did not want to stain the leather.

Sitting, I watched as she pushed the skirt down, showing a bark blue thong covering her mound. She reached to her top, removing the blouse quickly. Standing in a lacey bra and her thong, she looked inviting.

"Please, come here," I said. Moving to me, I had her sit on my lap facing me, her cunt lips and ass wrapped over my cock, my arms around her, holding her close. I kissed her softly, letting my tongue dart into her mouth, dancing with her tongue. We kissed for several minutes, playfully tugging on each other lips, tongue, kissing her jaw, the nape of her neck. Each kiss, each breath shared honestly, deeply. My hands dropped to her hips, sliding over her ass, rocking her back and forth gently. I kissed my way down her neck, pushing her torso away slightly. Kissing down her breast bone, I first kissed her left tit, blowing warm air through the bra, letting the air cool, hardening the nipple. Nipping the material covered nipple, I tugged her gently, shaking my head back and forth, pulling the sensitive flesh playfully. I kissed my way across her bra, focused on her right nipple, biting firmly, gently. I reached to her shoulder, pulling the strap away, pulling the material down from her tit, kissing the newly exposed flesh softly. As I pulled the material down, my kisses dropped lower. Hesitating, I pulled the right bra away, exposing her flesh, the nipple standing rigid, hard. I quickly sucked the flesh into my mouth, holding it between my teeth as I flicked the flesh back and forth, mashing it to the inside of my mouth.

Dot flexed, lifting her tit to my mouth, her hand intertwined in my hair, pulling me forward, driving her tit against my lips. "Oh fuck yes," Dot growled deeply. "I love my tits bit gently," she whispered. "You like my small tits don't you baby," she groaned.

"No, I love your tits," I groaned back, rolling the nipples between my finger and thumb. My right hand moved quickly, pulling her other strap away, exposing her left tit. Wrapping my thumb and finger around the nipple, I rolled it softly, applying enough pressure to cause her cunt to spasm. She humped back and forth over my engorged cock.

"I am going to enjoy working here," she growled softly, confidently.

"Sit on my desk," I instructed, pushing her back. Standing, moving, Dot positioned her body directly in front of my chair. "Spread those legs," I continued. Rolling forward, I moved between her thighs, taking them in my hands, pushing them wide. I moved forward, lowered my mouth to her thong. It was soaked. Using my tongue, I pushed the material into her slit. Her body quivered as I flicked back and forth over her clit. I sucked her material covered clit into my mouth, biting down firmly, thrashing my mouth back and forth, tugging, pulling on her sensitive flesh. Her torso dropped flat on my desk, her legs lifted, draping over my shoulders. Her hands quickly touched my face, sliding to pull me deeper into her body.

"Oh fuck," she growled. "Move the thong," she hissed softly. Reaching, I pulled the thong aside, quickly diving to her clit. Her taste was tangy, pungent. I sucked the flesh hard to my lips, stretching her clit as it slid between my teeth. Clamping my mouth closed softly, I thrashed her clit, thrashing my tongue back and forth over her, probing, licking, circling, and mashing her clit firmly. Her hips humped involuntarily, lifting, grinding to my mouth. "Oh yes," she growled, her voice vibrating my core.

I wiggled my face against her, spreading her lips, licked my way down her slit. Reaching her wet hole, I reamed her slowly. My tongue teased her, almost dipping to penetrate her, but pulling back for an instant. I reached both hands to her cunt, grabbing her lips, taking them softly, spreading them to expose her soaked slit, her engorged clit. Flattening my tongue against her, I licked upwards, dancing back and forth over her spread slit, washing over her engorged clit. I circled it again, sucking it back into my mouth. Her hips exploded upwards, her thrust so hard, so quick, her clit popped from my mouth, lifting her hole to my lips.

"Shove your tongue in my pussy," she commanded. Willing to please, I pushed hard to her, my lips flat to her hole, my tongue extended, darting into her body. Rotating her hips, she thrashed up and down, grinding her sex to my mouth. Her fingers mashed her clit hard, fast. "Fuck yes," she grunted. Seconds passed quickly. I watched her, thrashing her clit, driving her body toward orgasm.

"Suck my clit," she begged, pulling her hands away. I moved fast, sucking her flesh into my mouth. Her hands clenched in mid air, her body tensed, her hips lifted, holding up against my mouth. Growling, her hips thrust upwards, quivering, convulsing against my mouth. I held on for dear life as I sucked her clit hard, biting, holding, refusing release. Her hips jumped upwards once more, held high, then flopped to the desk. Her hands pushed against my forehead, pushing me away from her cunt. Her legs clamped along my ears, a rush of her breath escaping her, groaning so deep, it was music to my ears.

My cock was rigid, raging to fuck her body. Pulling back, I stood, pushing my chair back. Fisting me cock, I saddled to her body, pressing the head to her, sliding the spongy flesh up and down her soaked slit. I pounded her clit several times, making her body convulse with each whack of her body.

"Lift your legs," I instructed. I pulled her body flush to the edge of the desk, stepped toward her as I aimed my cock into her wet hole. Her eyes flew open, her mouth clenched, gritting her teeth. I pushed forward, the head popping into her sheath.

"Oh fuck," she groaned.

I hesitated, allowing her to relax, pushing forward slowly, carefully. My cock braced against her body, trying to penetrate her, spear her completely. Pulling her legs to her chest, she offered her cunt to me.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard," she whispered. I grabbed her hips, pulling to her savagely. My cock slipped deeper into her petite body. I started pounding into her body, slamming forward, retreating to only slam forward again. Her cunt lips stretched with each withdrawal, sucking the flesh, pulling me back in. With each thrust, her body took more, inches sliding deep. After several hard thrusts, my cock hit bottom, leaving a couple inches unburied. I ground my body against her, pushing hard. I groaned, wanting to rip into her body, to slam her hard, to cum deep in her belly.

Gaining a savage rhythm, I pounded her petite body, slamming deep repeatedly. I watched my juice coated cock pull from her wet hole, and disappear again, sliding hard to her, penetrating her depths. Her voice cracked, her wails bouncing off the walls of my office.

"Jesus Christ fuck me," she wailed. Her piercing groan needy, she raced to orgasm. "Oh fuck I'm cumming," she screamed, her body bouncing against me like a raggedy doll. My orgasm ripped through my body. Grabbing her, I pulled her hips to me, driving my cock hard to her body, literally lifting her as I stood tall, my thighs against the side of my desk.

"Yes," I grunted, my balls exploding, shooting my juices into my cock, muscles contracting so hard to jettison rope after rope into her cunt. My knees buckled, my back muscles flexing, causing my body to shudder as I emptied my load into her body. Chin pressed to my chest, I pounded her over and over. As my orgasm passed, my cock deflated. I continued to drive my floppy cock to her, mashing our sexes together until my cock flopped from her cunt. Catching my breath, I massaged her thighs, sliding my hands to her cunt. I rotated my thumb over her clit softly, playfully.

"Cum for me," I whispered, massaging her clit with more urgency. "Close your eyes, feel me, focus on your orgasm," I instructed her. For the next several minutes, I flicked her clit back and forth, feeling her body respond, her breathing pattern grew quick, shallow, moving quickly to an additional, soft orgasm. Her breath held, her hips flexed, lifted slowly, then settled down as her orgasm took her. Her breathing slowed as her orgasm passed. Her mouth open, her eyes flashed.

"Damn," she cooed softly. I sat in my chair, completely satisfied. Dot moved to the floor, taking my sticky cock to her lips.

Kim called from her car phone as Dot cleaned my cock and balls. I hinted to her that I was being completely satisfied. Kim knows me too well.

"Daddy, with who are your sharing your cock," she inquired.

"Are you with Caroline," I asked quickly, puzzled.

"Yes," she responded, her blue tooth technology not evident.

"Did she hear you," I asked.

"Yes, you should see the look she gave me," she responded.

"Baby, tell her you are talking to the dial tone," I instructed.

"Dad," Caroline asked quizzically. "You are sharing your cock with someone," she continued. I sat dumbfounded, completely lost for words. "Hello," she continued.

"Hi Caroline," I muttered, bewildered. Thinking quickly, I had to respond. "What on earth is she telling you," I asked, trying to derail the discussion.

"She told me that late tonight, I would get to share your big cock in the hot tub," she retorted. "And that I would get to eat her wet pussy while you fucked me doggy," she continued. My cock grew again. Instantly.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,829 Followers
12