Need To Be Bad 04-05

Story Info
The fourth & fifth challenges.
2.7k words
4.46
50.7k
5

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My adventures in being bad began slow with my sharing some of the exciting things that a past boyfriend made me do. After that relationship ended I was left with a hunger for being bad.

My adventures resumed at Literotica with my taking the risk of posting a thread entitled "A Strange Request" in April 2004 in the Literotica Personals, sharing my desire to have people tell me how to be bad.. From there my adventures continued when I began to accept challenges and dares from people and also continued to write about past experiences. I have developed a special obsession at having myself challenged to be bad in outrageous and imaginative ways and then report back to my challenger and have them expose what I had done to others, A number of people have encouraged me to submit the accounts of my adventures here, so that more people could enjoy what I've been up to.

Need To Be Bad: Adventure Four

This is the first challenge that I accepted from tonym85858.

I have a suggestion....Well more than a suggestion....This is something that I expect you to do.

You will repeat the scenario in the dressing room...It may be at another store if you wish. You will undress completely. And watch yourself in the mirror as you put one foot up on the seat and stuff 2....then 3 fingers into your pussy and make yourself cum. You will then wipe yourself clean with your panties.

The difference will be....that since you cannot leave us proof that your were there...you must leave the store clerk proof of what you were doing. That's right...I expect you to leave your damp panties in the fitting room so that the store employees will know what you did...and talk about you later.

Your will drive home knowing that these strangers are talking about you and laughing at you. Some of them may be taken aback....some of them may be excited. Some of them may be upset that they were not aware because they would have wanted to watch.

Maybe....one of them will even take your damp panties home with them. Maybe...a young sales girl will remember what you looked like...and that night she will put your panties up to her nose...and inhale your sweet scent while she makes herself cum thinking about you.

This is the report of what I did that I sent him and he posted.

Dear tonym85858,

I spent this Saturday, continuing the adventure. Thanks for understanding about my not being able to post pictures. I found the dressing room session to be incredibly sexy. So, I didn't mind at all repeating the experience, because you offered such a naughty twist to the challenge.

Details

I went to a different mall and tried a casual clothing shop this time. I took my time and played more slowly. (I hope it doesn't sound conceited, but I love to watch myself slowly getting naked and pleasuring myself in the mirror.)

I did as you told me and began fingering myself. I still can't get the idea out of my head that there might be a security camera watching me. I wish I knew if that is just an urban legend. I tried to follow your instruction word for word. But, since, I'm trying to be the best bad girl that I can be, I'm afraid I went beyond your basic instructions. I first put one finger inside myself and fucked myself until I came. Then, I put two fingers in and did the same. I slowly worked up till I put five fingers into me and came for a fifth time. I could hardly stand it because by the fifth orgasm, I was incredibly sensitive.

I obeyed and did as you told me. I wiped my considerable wetness clean with my panties. I left them setting on the bench just as you commanded. But, I went farther than you asked (I guess I'm just an overachiever). I also left the following note.

========================================

To whom it may concern:

If you are curious why you've found these damp panties in this dressing room,

go to the web site www.literotica.com and click on the Bulletin Board and then

click on the Literotica Personals and check out the personal titled "A Strange Request" to find the answer to this mystery.

Sincerely yours,

need to be bad

=======================================

So, who knows what will happen. But, it was a thrill!

Thanks Tony for the hot suggestion

need_to_be_bad

.................................................................................................................................

need to be bad five

Too good not to be shared

The following is all from a PM that ntbb sent me... I wouldn't be posting it if she hadn't said she wouldn't mind, and I found it amazingly arousing. I'm not ashamed to admit that I found my hands wandering to all sorts of places as I read it, and by the time I finished I was sufficiently wet. Enjoy!

quote:

................................................................................

Once upon a time, I agreed to be my boyfriend's (aka ex-boyfriend) love slave for an entire evening. He told me to prepare for the evening by wearing a simple white buttoned blouse and a medium length black skirt. When, he came to pick me up, he handed me a pair of sunglasses and told me the rules for the evening. The evening's rules were to act as a willing and obedient sexual hostage and follow his every instruction. I took a deep breath and realized that I was filled with both fear and excitement. I was confused about wearing the sunglasses during the night. But, when I put them on, I realized that he had painted them black and that I was effectively blindfolded. He told me that during the evening that if we were ever in company of other people, I was to take his arm and act as if I were blind.

It is a very strange sensation to not be able to see and have to rely on my other senses. (Funny, it is true what they say, they are more sensitive.) He led me out of my house and I heard the car door open and he helped me into my seat. The car began to move and it was very disorienting with each turn we took. I felt the car come to a stop and imagined that we were at a stoplight. He gave me my first command. "Reach up under your dress and take your panties off." I must have hesitated for a moment because, he asked me whether I was serious about going through with this evening. I don't know whether I was more concerned at not keeping my word or that I would miss out experiencing this adventure. I quickly took my panties off. We drove some more and he told me to pull my skirt up around my waist and slowly and lightly stroke myself. We continued driving like this for quite a distance driving through traffic. I became concerned and excited that I was exposed to anyone who might look into our car.

After making a sharp turn, he told me to pull my skirt back down. The car stopped and I heard someone ask him for money. The car moved forward and by the tight circular motions we made, I guessed that we were in a parking ramp. He stopped the car and came around to my door and helped me out of the car. The next thing I knew he told me to bend over. and when I obeyed, I felt cold metal against the front of my chest and I realized that I was bent over the back or front of the car. My boyfriend told me to reach back and pull up my skirt and reveal my bare ass. I stood there for the longest time and I could feel a cool night wind blowing across my bare skin. I imagined that we must be on the top floor of the parking ramp standing in the open air. The next thing I felt was his finger tracing up between the back of my legs and parting my cunt lips. He said, "You're nice and wet, the way I like it." The next sensation I felt was a nice slow lick of his tongue as he tasted my juices. I let out an uncontrollable squeal. I then heard him back away and he left me standing there for the longest time. I could just visualize him standing there enjoying my exposure and devilishly thinking about all the possibilities.

He then instructed me to lower my skirt and walked me for some distance. We, then stopped and waited for a few moments. And then I heard a "ding" and the familiar sound of an elevator opening. We entered and I felt the elevator move downward. In a moment it stopped and I heard female voices. It was so strange not being able to see. I moved back in the elevator up against me boyfriend. By, their conversation it seemed that they were a group of nurses. Then all of a sudden I felt a hand reach up the back of my skirt and quickly plunge a finger into my wet cunt. I all most gasped out loud. But, out of fear of being discovered, I held my breath and bit my lip as he fingered my moistness. My excitement grew and then abruptly he pulled his finger out as I heard the doors open and he said, "Excuse us please".

We walked for some distance again and I could feel my nipples were very hard , either from excitement or the chill of the night. I felt him take me beside something hard and he told me lift up the back of my skirt and sit down. I guessed by the roughness of the wood that I sitting bare ass on a park or bus bench. He whispered in my ear that I was to count to ten and then spread my legs apart. He then walked away from me. I sat there feeling exposed and vulnerable for what felt like an eternity. In my mind's eye, I could see him there staring at me licking his lips. The thought that there might be others watching was an indescribable sensation. I guess when he had his fill of watching me in this position he came up and took my arm and led me away.

We stopped and I heard a door unlocked and we went down several steps and then up several steps again. He walked me over a ways and I could tell by the sound that we were on a wood floor and by the echo in a large room. He had me stand there and I heard him go and sit down. He first commanded me to slowly unbutton my blouse and then let it drop to the floor. He followed by telling me to take off my bra and begin to play with my nipples. I almost came just from this. He just watched me for the longest time. His voice husky with desire, he then instructed me to unzip and drop my skirt to the floor. And there I stood in total darkness completely naked. He gave me permission to begin playing with my wet cunt. I obeyed immediately and came quicker than I had ever remembered. He told me to stop and I stood for what felt like another eternity while he watched me shiver with the pleasure I'd just given myself.

Then things became a whirlwind of sensations. He led away from where I was standing and he made me kneel down upon something soft. The next sensation, I felt was my hands being tied to something that felt like wood and my ankles were tied together. I could hear my boyfriend breathing heavier as I felt him stroke my hair and face. I let out a sigh at his tender caress. The next thing I realized was his cock being placed into my mouth. I was confused and overwhelmed by everything and the only thing I could do was suck him deeply. After a time, he pulled out of my mouth and I felt him move behind me. His strong hands spread my cheeks apart and he slipped his cock easily into me. He began plunging deep and hard within me and I came again.

I felt like I could stay there being pleasured forever. But, then again abruptly he changed and I felt my hands loosened from the wood and with my hands and ankles remaining tied, my boyfriend picked me up. The next thing I felt was a that I was laid on a cold hard surface which I couldn't identify. He gave my nipples several quick long licks and then bit one of them. I let out a little yelp. I was breathing very hard and heavy lost in the bewildering disorientation of being blindfolded and pleasured. I was like putty in his hands. I felt him untie my ankles, spread my legs and hungrily eat my cunt. I was moaning loudly without reservation even though I had no idea who might be able to hear us. When, it seem he had his fill he crawled between my legs and began fucking me vigorously. I last track of my climaxes and felt him fill me up as he released with a deep grown. He fell upon my naked body, pressing me against the hard surface for while.

Then my boyfriend led me away and watched me slowly dress. We, then walked in silence back the way we came. On the drive back, I felt the car stop and he said, "Lean over here and suck my cock." I again obeyed and licked and sucked him with passion. I felt him raise the back of my skirt and place his fingers deep within my cunt and ass. We drove off into the night as I once again tasted his orgasm.

Even though I begged him to tell me the details of what we had done, he refused. He kept teasing me throughout the week with saying, "You'll find out soon enough."

At the end of the week, he woke me up on Sunday and said, "Let's go to church."

This seemed a bit odd because being the daughter of a preacher, going to church wasn't exactly one of my favorite things. I always felt I had done my time and earned my ticket to heaven. But, I said, "Ok, if you want to."

It pretty much was the same boring church service. Until, while we were singing one of the hymns, he leaned over and whispered, "Do you remember our adventure last weekend. I blushed a deep red and replied, "How could I forget." He motioned with his head toward the front of the church and said, "I fucked you on that stone altar up there." I couldn't believe him for a second and then I couldn't believe how instantly wet, my cunt became. He just stood there with the biggest grin I've ever seen on a man's face.

On the way home, as we were stopped at a stoplight, I said to him, "You got the biggest grin on your face I've ever seen." He replied, smiling even bigger, "Yes, I do and it's about as big as the grin on the pickup truck driver's face who sat beside us last weekend and watched you suck me while I fingered you." Once again I blushed deeply. And I realized that I would never go to church again without images of being tied to a communion rail sucking cock and being stretched out naked on a stone altar being fucked to my heart's content. I will always remember this little bit of heaven that I experienced. This was an ultimate bad girl experience for a preacher's daughter.

* * * * *

I hope you find some of the pleasure that I have in fulfilling my need to be bad. If this turns you on, please check out the thread in the Literotica Personals - A Strange Request - (you may need to search through the pages because it moves) and read what is currently happening or participate by offering a challenge.