Need To Be Bad 07

Story Info
She take son dare #7.
1.1k words
4.08
56.9k
3

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My adventures in being bad began slow with my sharing some of the exciting things that a past boyfriend made me do. After that relationship ended I was left with a hunger for being bad.

My adventures resumed at Literotica with my taking the risk of posting a thread entitled "A Strange Request" in April 2004 in the Literotica Personals, sharing my desire to have people tell me how to be bad.. From there my adventures continued when I began to accept challenges and dares from people and also continued to write about past experiences. I have developed a special obsession at having myself challenged to be bad in outrageous and imaginative ways and then report back to my challenger and have them expose what I had done to others, A number of people have encouraged me to submit the accounts of my adventures here, so that more people could enjoy what I've been up to.

* * * * *

New Challenge Completed

Well, I might be slacking in finding time to finish the challenge NTBB offered me, but she got a chance to do a dare I set forth for her at least! Originally I had dared her to do this in one of her classes, but for professional reasons she decided against it. However, her twist on it works out quite well anyway! Enjoy!

UnseenChagrin

.....

I can hardly believe what happened. A friend of mine who teaches at one of the community colleges, called me Thursday, out of the blue and asked for a big favor. She got the opportunity to go to a concert with some guy she'd been dreaming would ask her out and she needed a substitute for a class she's been teaching, Friday night. I told her that it's no problem I'd cover it for her. It was an easy class for adults with test anxiety.

When, I arrived I walk into the classroom which was filled with a couple of dozen people and it was an old style classroom with a big oak desk at the front of the class. I almost gasped when I realized the opportunity. Because that night's activity was to have these students take practice tests to help build up their confidence. All I had to do was supervise them. I couldn't help myself I turned around right back out of the classroom and walked down the hall to the ladies room. I was wearing my traditional white blouse and dark skirt that was almost knee length which was pretty conservative. I walked straight into the bathroom without a thought or hesitation, I went into a stall and stripped off my panties. They were damp already with anticipation at what I hoped to do. I didn't give it a second thought because all I could think about was how much pleasure it would be to attempt to fulfill your wicked dare.

I went back into the classroom and started handing out the practice tests, so that the students would be busy (and I could get busy). I had such a big smile on my face and people smiled back at me so intensely, that I almost imagined that they knew that I was pantyless. They all took the tests and got done to business. I tried to nonchalantly walk up to the front of the class even though I really felt like running. I took a seat behind the big oak desk. And then looked out onto the class.

They were all busy concentrating on their tests. I could hardly breath as I reached for the hem of my skirt and slowly pulled it up, being ever so careful not to be noticed. Once I had bared my legs enough. I let my hand slowly stroke up between my legs. I kept looking down. pretending to read the papers on the desk.

I thought I'll just touch myself lightly once, then I could report that that I had completed the dare, But, oh my god, I was so wet. I just had to touch myself a little bit more and then before I knew it one of my fingertips slipped in me. Then, I heard a noise and looked up and saw a man about fifty, pretty nice looking, dressed in jeans walking towards me from the back of the class. I slowly moved my bottom on the chair forward toward the desk, so my bare cunt would definitely be covered. But, my finger went deeper inside of me. I thought, oh my god what will happen if I come right in front of this guy. When, he reached the desk, he asked in a low voice if I had an extra pencil because his had just broke his. I felt my face heat up and I could only imagine that I must be blushing as red as my hair. I couldn't say anything, but just smiled and picked a pencil up with my free hand and gave it him.

He turned and I watched his really nice looking ass move back toward the rear of the room. I tried to hold the finger inside of me so still as I bit my lower lip trying desperately not to climax. I gently closed my eyes and the tension kept building between my legs as I imagined how gleefully you would be smiling if you were watching me right then. I tried to slowly pull my finger out of myself without making myself come. But, I realized I couldn't do it. I knew I was going to have an orgasm and I knew I could keep quiet. As I felt the edge of my climax come, I faked a big sneeze and let myself come as I pulled my finger free. Someone, in the front row called out a "bless you". I whispered thank you and quickly smoothed down my skirt. I sat there in a weird trance for the rest of the class.

So, there you have it, the results of your wicked little dare. Thank you for the suggestion. I hope this pleases you. I'm so wet right now thinking about it, I'm going to have to get home soon because I pretty sure playing with myself here at the library is going to cause problems.

Wicked smiles,

need to be bad

.....

I hope you find some of the pleasure that I have in fulfilling my need to be bad. If this turns you on, please check out the thread in the Literotica Personals - A Strange Request (you may need to search through the pages because it moves) - and read what is currently happening or participate by offering a challenge.