Need To Be Bad 09

Story Info
Accepting the erotic challenges of strangers.
2.1k words
4.45
35.9k
4
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My adventures in being bad began slow with my sharing some of the exciting things that a past boyfriend made me do. After that relationship ended I was left with a hunger for being bad.

My adventures resumed at Literotica with my taking the risk of posting a thread entitled “A Strange Request” in April 2004 in the Literotica Personals, sharing my desire to have people tell me how to be bad.. From there my adventures continued when I began to accept challenges and dares from people and also continued to write about past experiences. I have developed a special obsession at having myself challenged to be bad in outrageous and imaginative ways and then report back to my challenger and have them expose what I had done to others, A number of people have encouraged me to submit the accounts of my adventures here, so that more people could enjoy what I’ve been up to.

need to be bad adventure nine

A new challenge for NTBB

Here's her reply to a PM that I sent her. It was pretty exciting to read...

quote:

RawHumor wrote on 06-10-2004 04:41 PM:

I have a challenge for you. Feel free to post it if you do it, or to send me the results and I will post your response.

I want you to buy a pair of Ben Wah balls if you don't own a pair already.

Next, I want you to put on a short top (no bra), a SHORT skirt, and no panties. Put a pair of panties in your purse though - you'll find out why soon enough.

I want you to drive a bit away from your home town, so that you'll feel more daring, and go to a mall. I want you to play with your bare pussy while you're driving, but DO NOT get yourself off. You seem to be good at stopping just short of orgasm - that will do nicely.

About halfway to your destination, I want you to pull off to a rest stop and slide the Ben Wah balls into your pussy. Feel them inside of you. They won't do TOO much as you're just sitting in your car, but the vibrations of driving will help them to stimulate you a bit while letting you get used to having them inside of you.

Before you leave your car, slide on your panties to help to prevent the balls from slipping out of your pussy. As you walk into the mall, you should begin to realize the depth of my challenge for you - as you walk, they will move around inside of you.

I want you to window shop... walk through the mall, slowly at first. I want you to increase your walking speed as your passions heat up.

Eventually, you should feel the need to come. You MUST do it while in the walking area of the mall. Going to the bathroom is ONLY permitted for going to the bathroom. If you feel you must masturbate, wait until you're back in your car and do it in the parking lot. Otherwise, I want you to spend most of your time on your feet walking.

I would like you to report back how many orgasms you had, and if anyone watched you come (that you know of).

If any woman notices your arousal (or smells it), and she is attractive, I would like you to talk to her a bit, and possibly even reveal your little secret to her.

What do you think?

quote:

need_to_be_bad wrote on 06-12-2004 04:35 PM:

RawHumor,

Your challenge sparked my imagination, because just last week I was over at my girlfriend’s house to use her computer to connect with Literotica. I’m ashamed to say that I was a little bit bored and I snooped through some of the drawers in her bedroom. I was pretty shocked that I found a vibrator and some ben wah balls. She always acts so straight laced, that I wouldn’t have imagined her getting into this sort of thing. I enjoyed bring myself to climax with her vibrator while I read some of dares and challenges that people had sent me. It’s been a little strange for me lately, I haven’t had alot of responses. I wasn’t too sure about the ben wah balls, because I’ve never used them. Then, I received your challenge and I thought it would be extra naughty to borrow my friend’s ben wah balls to be bad with.

I took time early this Saturday morning to take a drive and fulfill your challenge. I put on a short white knit top that displays my belly nicely and I left a couple of buttons at the top and bottom undone. I also wore my shortest skirt which feels extra sexy because it’s tight at the waist but loose at the bottom. I submitted to your request that I wear no bra or panties and I placed a pair of black lace panties in my purse.

During the drive, I pulled my skirt up around my waist and exposed my pussy as I played with myself. I am pleased to report that I brought myself to the brink of climax five times and did not go over the edge as per your instructions. I can also report that there are at least two guys driving on the freeway (one in a big rig and one in a pickup truck) that have really big smiles on their faces). I almost came with the excitement of seeing their reaction to seeing me playing with myself.

I couldn’t find a rest stop. So, I decided to pull over into a fast food restaurant parking lot. I was thirsty and I got into line for the drive thru. When, I got up to the intercom, I slipped the ben wah balls inside of me as I ordered myself an ice tea.


They felt cool and hard as they easily slipped in because I was very wet. I fingered myself as I waited my turn to arrive at the pickup window. But, I chickened out and pulled down my skirt at the last moment and didn’t expose myself to the guy working the window.

I drove a little ways more to the mall. I parked and slipped my black lace panties on and proceeded to walk into the mall. I did what you told me and began window shopping. The sensation of the ben wah balls moving was very interesting. The way they clinked together when I took a step, made me wonder if people around me could hear them. As I walked I slowly, but surely began to become aroused. I took your suggestion and tried to increase my walking speed to increase the stimulation. I could feel my passion building, but, no matter how much I tried to walk faster I couldn’t seem to get the stimulation that would let me climax. I thought that running amuck in the mall to get the ben wah balls vibrating more, might attract too much attention.

You were right I did feel the need to come. But, I also knew that I wasn’t going to come without further stimulation. After, trying to come for over forty-five minutes. I thought if I could just come once, it might be easier to climax with just the ben wah balls. You said that if I needed to come I MUST do it in the walking area of the mall. I found a secluded place in the mall which had some large planters. I stood behind one and stood really close to it, trying to look nonchalant and reached my hand under my skirt and slipped my finger inside the thin material of my panties and began playing with my clit.I almost brought myself to orgasm, when some people started coming my way and I felt I needed to walk away.

I didn’t know what to do because not coming was beginning to drive me crazy. And then, I saw one of those old fashion photo booths. The kind with the curtains. I felt like I couldn’t stand it any longer. So, I ducked in the photo booth and pulled my skirt up and quickly pushed my hand down my panties and began fingering myself. I felt like a a mad woman trying to get myself off. I came quickly because I was so worked up from the stimulation of the ben wah balls. (Sorry, to disappoint, I didn’t take any pictures.) As soon as I came I dropped my skirt and left the photo booth.

I hope you forgive me and don’t think this was cheating too much. But, I was right after having one orgasm, it became easy to have more. I felt my passion build as I walked quickly thru the mall. I had my second climax from the vibration of an escalator that I rode to the upper level. I sat down on a bench to catch my breath. This became a much more interesting game once I knew I could come. I kept walking around and I came again by skipping rapidly down a set of stairs.

Though a couple guys smiled at me (nothing unusual guys do that alot), I wasn’t aware of any women noticing me. I decide to push the envelope a little bit more. I walked in to a small dress shop and began trying on sexy short dresses. I obeyed your instructions and refrained from touching myself in the dressing room. I would simply come out into the store and look at myself in the mirror. I found that I could keep the ben wah balls moving and stimulating me by shift my weight slightly from foot to foot. I continued trying on clothes and bring myself closer to climax by subtly swaying my hips. The store was empty except for a curly haired blond clerk who looked to be about 19 or 20. I went into the dressing room and put on a very short soft green dress and came out into the store. I called out to her and asked her if she could help zip up the back of the dress. She came over and her soft fingertips touched my shoulder, just where it meets the neck as she zipped up the back of the dress. I came abruptly. I just stared directly into the mirror. I could hardly believe it. This was the first time I had ever climaxed at the touch of another woman. I could see my face flushed very red. She told me that the shade of green of that dress looked very nice with my hair color. I couldn’t help but smile broadly. She said, “You have a wonderful smile.” I became very embarrassed and thanked her and went into the dressing room and changed into my own clothes. I smiled at the clerk again as I left the dress shop.

I thought I had better leave before I got into trouble being bad. But, on the way out I noticed a pay phone and I got an outrageous idea into my head. I looked up the phone number to the dress shop and dialed it. When the clerk answered, I said, “I was just in your shop a few minutes ago.” “I’m the redhead that you said had a wonderful smile.” “I thought you might like to know why I was smiling so much.” She said, sweetly, “Why sure.” I told her, “The reason I had such a big smile on my face was because I have a sexual toy up inside of me and when you touched me while zipping me up, I had a big orgasm.” She replied, “Oh My!...................... I could hear her breathing rather heavily on the other end of the phone. I said, “Have a wonderful day and thanks!”

I hung up and ran out to my car. I brought myself to orgasm two more times on the way home. When, I got back into my town, I swung by my girlfriend’s house to sneak her ben wah balls back into her drawer. I couldn’t resist making myself come once more with her vibrator as I thought about the pretty blond in the dress shop.

So, RawHumor, I guess I can report seven orgasms which includes the one at my girlfriend’s place. The only person I know for sure that watched me come was the store clerk. There may have been others throughout the mall.

Thank you so much for such an arousing adventure. I hope I pleased you by fulfilling your challenge. Please post my results on my “Strange Request” thread.

Hot Smiles!

needs to be bad

............................

I hope you find some of the pleasure that I have in fulfilling my need to be bad. If this turns you on, please check out the thread in the Literotica Personals - A Strange Request, (you may need to search through the pages because it moves) and read what is currently happening or participate by offering a challenge.