Need To Taste Others

Story Info
He plans to have his wife's fantasy filled by Guda.
1.7k words
3.95
59.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manavata
manavata
44 Followers

We were married for two years. We had grown together in the same city. While I was pursuing a post graduation course in Physics, my wife ANA was attending the adjoining arts college. Ours was a relationship known and approved by our parents. On completion of my course, I joined a government project. Soon after we were married. I was posted at the headquarters of a group of islands that had predominantly tribal population. My job was to study and make recommendations to protect their environment, habits and also take up social and health related improvements of the tribe without in any way polluting them with our so-called developed social habits.

Ours was a satisfying sex-life. I used to share my fantasies, needs, likes and dislikes regarding sex with Ana. During one such conversation, I told her that we men try to virtually undress every good-looking woman. I personally preferred to concentrate on face, breasts and bum most of the time. Occasionally I would visualize how her cunt would look. I fantasized about having sex with various celebrities imagining a step-by-step progress to finally have my cock in their cunts. Normally men like to spend very little time in foreplay and try and put the cock in the cunt, mouth or asshole of the female companion without delay. Every man wants to prolong the fucking as much as he can but usually finishes well before the partner attained orgasm. I personally enjoyed sex better if I found Ana also enjoyed it. I tried my partner to get at least one orgasm before I came. I asked her to tell the woman's point of view as many of us felt that they did not enjoy sex as much as us.

Ana told me that they also desire to have sex but since they have multiple home responsibilities their attention is at times diverted. It is not easy for us to reach orgasm during every intercourse. We enjoy foreplay and want it to last as long as possible since that gives us a sense of being cared and loved by my man. Our sexual enjoyment is increased if we are sufficiently aroused during the foreplay. Even though climax is not very common I would love to have it more often. I also occasionally

One day I asked her about her wanting to have sex with other men. She confirmed that she does get attracted to a man if he looks good and has a manly body, but the thought is removed from our mind as we have been trained differently. She imagines being caressed by other men and having their cock in her cunt, more as a change rather than as some sort of lacking aspect of her sex life with me. I had not cheated her ever since we were married but did think of fucking a couple of my office female friends and close family members. Given an opportunity I would have. I wanted to give Ana an opportunity to have sex with another man, preferably some one who we may not meet frequently.

The opportunity to do this came sooner than expected. I was asked to visit a nearby island that had a few hundred protected tribal families. We had a contact man located in the island who belonged to them but could speak our language to some extent. Ana and me had learnt a few words of the local language to enable us to communicate with the locals to some extent. The man, named GUDA, had been given a cell phone to be in contact. We used it at a specified time to pass essential information. I was asked to spend up to a week to collect the various data and study and update our information about them. On my request that the presence of my wife will improve the input form the lady members of the tribe; I was allowed to take my wife with me.

The island was only about 50 Km away and we traveled by a petrol boat with essential supplies with clear instructions about not polluting the island with any refuge but to destroy it before leaving. On arrival at the specified landing site we were received by Guda. He had made arrangements for out stay in a hut. We had carried bed sheets etc to spread on the ground over thatched bed. We had carried a stove with us to make tea and heat the contents of the tinned food. We put our items in the hut and Ana made us tea.

She then wanted to go and swim at the beach and wanted to change to swimwear. Guda was with us but I told her to ignore his presence. Ana turned her face and took off her dress. She was standing in her bra and panties. I kept talking to Guda about the local population. I was seated in such a way that Guda while looking towards me had to see Ana undressing. Ana has a beautiful ass. As she took off her bra to put on the swimwear top, Guda got a glimpse of her round breasts. She took off her panties to put on the thong and gave him a clear view of her ass and possibly the asshole. Simultaneously I changed into shorts and we walked to the beach. Guda was topless like everyone in the island and had a short loincloth covering up to his thighs. I could easily see the outline of a large hanging cock.

We spread the towels on a slightly raised ground and I asked Guda to escort Ana to the water, as she was unfamiliar about its depth. I sat on the towel for some time and watched them. Once in the water, Ana started play sprinkling water on Guda who did like wise after some hesitation. Soon Ana was running in ankle deep water asking Guda to catch her. I also joined in the fun a little away. First he caught her by ankle as she tumbled down. In the subsequent race he caught her around her waist and in that condition carried her out of water. We walked to the towels. As Ana was drying herself I asked her if she felt his cock while he was holding her. She smiled and said that he has a huge cock and has powerful arms.

I told her to lie face down so that I can apply some cream. I knew she loved to be massaged. As I was applying cream on her back, Guda was sitting by her side watching me. I undid the bra strap and showed Guda how to apply the oil and gave him the bottle. As he started spreading the oil and massaging Ana, I could see that his cock was responding. He continued the massage downward and as he reached Ana's ass I signaled him to unlock the thong that had a side hook. He removed the thong and two beautiful globes of shining flesh met our eyes. Ana turned her face in faint alarm but I told her to enjoy the natural onslaught of human nature. He applied oil to each globe. I had my cock almost in pole position seeing this display. I took some oil on my finger tip and inserted it in Ana's asshole and slowly turned the finger around in circles giving Ana enough thrust to reach a climax. Guda was breathing hard and his huge cock was bursting out of the thin material.

I just could not control myself and in a flash pulled up Ana's legs enough so that her ass was in the air and I could enter her pussy from behind. I had already removed my short and signaled Guda to take Ana's head in his lap while I fucked her. It was a beautiful sight in the setting sun. Ana's buttocks were shining, I had entered the tip of my cock in her cunt, my hands were holding her breasts, her head was resting on Guda's lap, his loincloth had opened up and the tip of his huge cock was shining with his pre-cum. Ana was enjoying every bit of it. She tried to encircle Guda's cock in her one hand while weighing his testicles in the other. Next moment her lips had Guda's cock tip in her mouth. This scene made me mad with lust and I slammed my cock in her pussy in one go. Ana cried out in sweet pain but resumed the cock sucking of Guda. I pumped into her, Guda started moving his butt as Ana kept on sucking his cock and moving her hand up and down his cock. I removed one hand from her boobs and inserted a finger in her asshole. She pushed up her ass to receive further thrust and at the same time increased the sucking speed on Guda's cock. I exploded in her soon as I was already far excited.

On getting my breath back, I signaled Guda to get up. I asked Ana to turn around. She understood that she is about to be fucked by Guda. She was both excited as well as afraid while thinking about the entry of Guda's huge cock in her cunt. I sat down by her side and expanded her legs apart while asking Guda to slowly enter her. He was very careful not to hurt Ana and entered her inch by inch. It was fascinating to see the huge cock slowly disappearing in Ana's cunt. She enjoyed this slow entry. Soon his full length was inside her and he started a slow in-out motion. Ana must have had numerous orgasms as he fucked her. He increased his speed but it seemed like eternity before he exploded and overflowed her already partly filled cunt with our joint cum.

Guda pulled out a still very hard cock out of her cunt. Ana walked to the sea to have a swim and also clean the overflowing cum from her cunt. We followed suit and had an unhurried swim for some time before deciding to return to our hut. I sent Guda to bring some fruits. We rested in each other's arms without exchanging any words. Soon after Guda returned with some bananas and another local fruit. We ate and drank tea, got dressed and set off to visit the huts of the habitants of the island.

manavata
manavata
44 Followers