Needed Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gunther
Gunther
38 Followers

I stuck out my tongue and then drove it straight into tight hole – seeking to give this man as much pleasure as I could summon. His response was to groan even louder, and he would occasionally moan at me to fuck his ass. I loved his response to my exploring tongue, and I assumed that he wanted me to continue with my velvety-smooth thrusts. I was wrong.

Brett finally grabbed my shoulder and brought me back until we were face to face. He then handed me the small white bottle, and he grabbed my ass forcefully. He then spoke with a tone of urgency and need.

“I mean fuck my ass. Put your cock in me, and then fuck me hard.”

The bottle, it turns out, was premium lubricant and I was stunned as I looked down at it. I was wanting to take it a little slower, but I could tell by the look in Brett’s eyes that he need my cock now. So I got between Brett’s legs as he was lying on his back, and then I sat up on my knees. I then leaned forward until our stiff cocks were touching, and then I poured lube all over our cocks.

I then took each of our tools in hand and I began to jack us off. It felt so good to see Brett’s face full of sexually need as I pleasured us with my slick hands. But soon Brett began the moaning again, and soon after that he was begging me to fuck his ass.

That is when I raised his legs and put the head of my cock against his virgin asshole. It looked so tight and inviting that I quickly poured more lube onto my cock head. I then teased Brett by running the head of my cock around his puckered hole until it was slick with clear lube.

I asked him one more time if he wanted to get fucked – hoping to further inflame his need for my cock. His response was to scoot his ass forward and to take the first inch on my slick member inside him. This really surprised me, but it turned me on immensely. He was being such a little slut! He then began to pinch his nipples and to violently urge me on.

“Oh, baby…come on…fuck my tight ass…give it to me…stop teasing me!”

I found out later that Brett has a collection of anal toys, and that was why I was able to grab his thighs and force my thick cock deep inside him. The effect was tremendous.

Brett began to pant loudly and my cock immediately jumped to the edge of a glorious orgasm. I could tell that I was going to shoot much sooner than I wanted, so I grabbed Brett’s slick cock and I began to jerk him off. There I was fucking my friend’s ass, jerking his cock, and I was loving it. I need Brett to cum for me, as my own orgasm was fast approaching. I did the first thing that popped into my head as I spoke out in an urgent and commanding voice.

“Cum for me Brett! Feel my thick cock fuck your hot ass – cum for me so I can shoot my big load of hot cum up your hungry ass. Come for me!”

The effect of Brett’s wonderful asshole and my explicit words were too much for us both. I heard Brett tell me that he was cumming and then I felt my own cock start to pulse. As I sought desperately to maintain my jerking motion on his cock, my own body began to wildly convulse. As I shot load after load of hot cum into Brett’s ass his cock began to launch thick ropes of white cum all over his stomach and chest. For several long seconds we were cast adrift in a sea of pure pleasure, and it was felt so wonderful to be there with Brett.

Finally, we were brought back to reality and I focused my eyes down upon Brett. He was slick with his own cum, and his face worn a pleasant, knowing smile. He looked so sexy. That is why I then slowly removed my still hard cock, and I leaned forward to kiss Brett. I could feel his hot seed between our pressed bodies, and our cocks nestled nicely together. I could not help but rub my cock against him – seeking one last thrust of pleasure from Brett.

I then laid my head on his shoulder and enjoyed the feeling of Brett caressing my back. For the first time, in a long time, I felt needed again.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Author’s Note: This story was inspired by a fantasy I have had regarding a close friend, and unfortunately, things did not turn out as well as they did in the story. There is always hope. I very much welcome reader feedback, as it encourages me to write more when I read your comments. Please drop me a line.

Gunther
Gunther
38 Followers
12