Needlepoint and Cream Pie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,352 Followers

Brett's earlier orgasm gave him an extra couple moments to appreciate seeing her on her knees, but no more. He had spent too long hard and excited. His body needed this.

"On me," she reminded him, rightly guessing he was close. "My face, okay?"

He nodded, unable to talk as his body went as rigid as his prick before his orgasm began. He came, pressing down on his prick to aim it at her face. He came, watching as the first spurt struck her cheek and moved across her lips. Another spurt struck the bridge of her nose. As she turned her head to the side, he pasted her opposite cheek before the last two spurts lost intensity, landing on her chin, her neck, and one final drop landing on the upper most curve of her left breast, well above her nipple.

"Now get down here and lick me clean," she said, her hand on the back of his knee, breaking the lock of his rigid body. Falling to his knees, Brett licked her cheek. As he ran his tongue across the bridge of her nose, she started giggling, but mixed into her giggle was an orgasm for her, too. After licking her chin, he held her chin, turning her head so he could lick her other cheek. "Yes!" she gasped near his ear. As he chased down the last drops of his orgasm, she shuddered with her orgasms and he saw the fury of her fingers pressed between her pussy lips. After licking her chest, he sucked on one of her nipples. She grabbed his head, pressing him against her until chest until she was done. Kneeling in front of each other, they kissed. "We need to do this for real," she said, breathless and with a wild look in her eyes. "For real."

"Tell me that tomorrow and I'll believe you," he said, giving her one more kiss before pulling away. He started putting his clothes back on, respecting her limits. She stood with him, staying naked, watching him dress.

"You're an interesting man, Brett."

"Not half as interesting as you," he said after poking his head through his t-shirt. He gave her one more kiss and left.


Brett hated that he had to open while Cyleste didn't work until that afternoon. He watched the clock, distracted all morning by memories of last night. He thought about calling her or sending a text and decided against it. Better to play it cool incase yesterday was a fluke. Brett knew he was an okay looking guy, but he wouldn't put himself above average. He was in good shape, but not a gym rat. Getting dates had never been a problem for him, but Cyleste had always felt out of his league.

It was 12:30 when he heard the backdoor buzzer. That was odd, because he wasn't expecting a delivery and the rest of his help for the afternoon was already on the sales floor. He peeked through the peephole before opening the door for Cyleste. "Hey neighbor!" he said, all smiles.

She stepped inside the door, closing it behind her. "I've been doing a lot of thinking," she said, looking past him to make sure they were alone before she moved up on her tiptoes and surprised him with a kiss. "You're a real cumslut, aren't you?"

"Excuse me?" he asked, rocked back on heels. She was still smiling and so was he, but his smile felt funny on his face.

She grabbed the front of his pants. "Do you know how much needlepoint I had to do after you left last night?" On tip-toes again, she stole another quick kiss from him before he started laughing.

"I guess this means you had fun?"

"Cumslut," she muttered again. She looked past him once more before grabbing his hand on putting in on her breast. "Tell me you want this."

"Are you kidding?"

"You didn't try anything last night."

"I didn't think you wanted me to."

"I didn't."

"Crazy person says what?" he asked, grinning like a mad man. Her tiny breast felt good in his hand. Maybe not as good as her hand on his prick, but close.

"I want this." She squeezed his crotch. "And this." She put her hand over his chest. "And more of this." She finished by moving her hand behind his neck and pulling down to her for another kiss. "And maybe this," she added, grabbing his ass with both hands. "Questions?"

"I thought you had a boyfriend."

"Fuck him and his BMW driving ass. Where was he when I needed help picking up that dresser?" After kissing him again, she pulled back a bit. "Am I going too fast?"

"Let me check something," he said, pulling her into his arms. He kissed her, deeply, caressing her tongue with his while his hands roamed her body. He grabbed at her breasts and clutched at her ass, his hand moving as if he needed to touch everywhere at once and, in a way, he supposed he did. He finished by shoving his hand down the front of her pants, cupping her smooth pussy, and wiggling a finger between her lips. Hand still in her pants, he pulled away from their kiss. "Am I?"

"Call in sick."

"I'm already at work."

"So?"

Laughing, he pulled away from her. He took a moment to adjust the lump inside his pants, pulling it to the side, shoving his hand in his pocket, and holding it down with hand. Walking out front, he stood behind a rack of shoes and told his assistant manager, "Something's come up. I need to take the afternoon off. Think you can handle things?"

"Everything okay?" the older woman asked, looking concerned.

"It's a needlepoint emergency," he said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Excuse me?"

"It's nothing bad, just some business I need to take care of."

"What's needlepoint have to do with it?"

"Nothing at all," he said, knowing he wasn't making any sense. He made sure she was fine with working the afternoon alone. She was and he left. Cyleste was waiting for him by the door. "So what are we going to do?"

"Before or after we're done fucking?"

Laying next to her in her antique bed, Brett's head was still spinning with how fast things were moving. It was barely two o'clock, he had had two orgasms, fucked Cyleste twice, and gone down her three times (once before they fucked and then after each of his orgasms). She cuddled next to him, her head on his chest as he admired her bedroom. "You really have a thing for old stuff, don't you?"

"I like things that have stood the test of time," she said, drawing lazy circles around his nipples.

"Did you really refinish all these yourself?"

"Every bit of it," she said.

"Tell me about this bed," he asked, admiring the deep mahogany wood that formed its pillars.

"Really?" she asked, lighting up as she began telling him everything she knew about the style of workmanship, the type of wood, where she had found it, and how she had refinished it. She was so cute and animated that he asked her about the dresser next. Wandering naked through her small house, he followed her as she told him the story of every prized possession. Some of the items were dismissed as reproductions while others had longer stories. The more she talked, the more she touched him. She went from holding his hand as she led him from piece to piece to cuddling next to him as she described the piece's history. The tour was far from over before they wound up back in her bed for another round of lovemaking.

"Lay down," she told him, straddling him. She drew his hard prick inside of her and began riding him. She braced her hands against his chest as she moved up and down, squirming and working his prick with internal muscles he didn't know women had, much less, could flex. "What if I ride you like this while those guys are cumming on me?" she asked.

"Might give them the wrong idea," he groaned.

"You're probably right," she said, her voice a soft sigh.

"But if you let them fuck you, I'd have to eat your cream pie."

"I forgot about that," Cyleste said as her pussy tensed, gripped, and grabbed at his prick. "After you cum inside of me, I'm going to ride your face."

"Oh fuck," he said, grabbing her narrow hips and forcing her to sit still.

"Problem?" she asked, her internal muscles still busy at work. He gave trying to hold back. Releasing his grip on her, he still rested his hands on her fine hips until she brought him off. The moment after his last spasm, he helped her move to his face and he drank the mixture of their lovemaking directly from her while his spent prick continued to throb with joy. "Cumslut," she said, pulling away and kissing him.

"You say that as if it's a bad thing."


It was Brett's idea to rent the suite style hotel room for their special night. Together, they had screened the men who had answered their online ad. They sat together nursing the single alcoholic drink they were allowing themselves. "Nervous?" he asked.

"I still don't know if I want to be here when they arrive or wait for them."

The disposable pay-as-you go cell phone had been Cyleste's idea. It chirped with a text message. Brett showed it to her. "Guess it's time to make up your mind."

"Fuck it, I'm staying right next to you."

Brett smiled and texted back the room number. Two minutes later, there was a soft knock and a short, thin man wearing a big smile came into the room. "Brad," he offered, shaking both of their hands.

"No names, remember?" Brett told him.

"It's not my real name," he said, flashing a smile as his eyes poured over Cyleste. "You're beautiful."

"Thank you," she said, still sitting on the couch. "You remember the rules, right?"

"No touching. It's bukkake. I get it."

"Good job," Brett said, sending a reply to another text message. There was another knock at the door and he opened it to a taller man whose smile went even bigger when he saw Cyleste.

"Hot damn," the man said, eyeing Cyleste.

"I think I'm going to wait in the next room, is that okay?" she asked Brett. He nodded, watching as intently as the other two men as she walked out of the room.

"She's your girlfriend?" the second guy asked.

"Yeah she is."

"Lucky fucker."

"You don't know the half of it," Brett said.

There were four more guys who showed up before Brett called time and turned off the disposable cell phone. If they weren't there on time, tough. The last four guys had to take the word of "Brad" and the other guy about Cyleste. Leaving the six men standing and talking, Brett went into the bedroom that was separate from the rest of the space. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to," he told Cyleste. "Any time it gets weird, just say the word and I'll send everyone home."

"How many are out there?"

"Six."

Cyleste wrapped her arms around him, kissing him deeply. She rubbed the front of his pants. When that wasn't enough, she pulled his pants open. "I want this," she said.

"Now?"

"Always," she said with another kiss. "But I'm not going to take you now. I just want to see you naked." Brett undressed, his hard cock throbbing. He had gone three days without an orgasm. In theory, that was true of the six men in the next room, too. "Ready to watch six different guys cum on your girlfriend?" Brett still wasn't used to thinking of Cyleste as his girlfriend, even after the last three weeks of intense lovemaking between them. He nodded. "They're all going to know you're a cumslut, you know that, right?"

"They already do."

"No, they heard that you are, but you haven't proved it. Ready?"

He nodded and followed as she pulled him back to the main room by his hard cock. "And why is my boyfriend the only man naked and hard?" she asked the group of men. She was the smallest person in the room, but her pretty smile and commanding voice had every man scrambling to pull off their clothes. She waited until they were most of the way naked (a couple were naked) before she pulled off her sundress. It was all she wore. Brett held back and watched as she approached the six men in various degrees of excitement. A couple wore full hard-ons like his. Two were close. The other two were either nervous or caught off guard. She touched all six pricks, hard or not, and cooed as she did it before she dropped to her knees. "Who's going to cum on me first?" she asked.

The six men began working on their pricks, tugging and pulling on them in however felt best. She began sucking dick, too. No one got special treatment and everyone wanted more. Brett watched her holding a cock in each hand while her mouth pleasured a third. He saw the men grabbing at her, touching her hands, face, hair, and chest, but nothing more. Finally, one of the guys had reached his limit. With her help, he jerked off and sprayed his orgasm on cheek and neck. That's when Cyleste moved a hand between her legs to satisfy her own need. A second man followed the first one, splashing against the other side of her face with an even bigger load. Immediately afterwards, a third man, the short guy who gave his name as "Brad," stepped in front of her to paste her neck and chest.

Cyleste looked around, searching for Brett and finding him standing off to one side. She reached for him.
As he stepped within her reach, she grabbed his hard cock and pulled, pulling him down, down to his knees in front of her. "Clean me," she told him, popping another hard cock inside her mouth.

"Oh fuck," one of the guys said as soon as Brett's tongue touched Cyleste's soiled body. Whether he meant it in a good way or a negative way was lost on Brett. He didn't care. This wasn't about any of the men in the room. It was about him and his girlfriend. He started her cheek, licking and kissing away the mess that dripped from her. That's when Cyleste pulled her mouth away from the man she was sucking. Holding his prick, she pressed it against Brett's lips.

"Suck it," she told him. Brett opened his mouth, allowing her to shove the hard prick between his lips. "That's it. Take it cumslut," she said, stroking whoever's cock it was. Before Brett opened his mouth, he hadn't realized how close the man was to his orgasm until he felt the first surprising spurt against the back of his throat. Startled, he gagged, but didn't stop. Cyleste laughed. "Take it, cumslut. Take all of it." Then she pressed her mouth against his, kissing him, the cock, and sharing the man's orgasm. As they kissed, another man began moaning and more cum was shot in their direction. Most of it landed on Cyleste. Brett chased down each dripping stream of it.

"Stay with me," Cyleste said, pulling on Brett's hard cock. Her words didn't make sense, he wasn't going anywhere. Unsure what she meant, he rocked back on his heels and watched her suck off one of the men. As soon as he began to orgasm, she pulled her mouth away, aimed the man's prick at her mouth and chin, and stroked he finished is orgasm. "Is this what you want?" she asked, cum splashing her lips and tongue. "Is this what you want to see?"

"Yes," Brett said, unable to pull his eyes away from the sight of semen dripping off her lips.

"Kiss me," she said. As he did, another prick appeared near their face. She gave it Brett. "Make him cum on me," she said, sounding giddy. Again, she stroked the man while Brett sucked him. As soon as the man began to orgasm, though, Cyleste pulled his cock towards her. Once more, white, cream-like semen splashed against her while she fingered and clutched at her pussy.

Three of the guys managed two orgasms, one managed three. When the only hard prick left in the room was Brett's, Cyleste told the remaining guys to get the fuck out. They dressed quickly, quietly, and filed out of the room.

Brett looked at his girlfriend, a woman he had known for the last three years, a woman whose raw beauty and sensuality had once intimidated him into near silence. Cyleste's skin shimmered from smears of semen, where he had licked, and sweat. More semen clung to her hair. Her swollen nipples looked as hard as Brett's cock. Her hand was still between her parted legs as she knelt, looking at him, and he noticed her finger still moved against her clit in slow, lazy circles. "How's it feel to be a cocksucker?" she asked, a twinkle in her eye.

"How's it feel to be a cumslut?" he replied, smiling back.

"I want more."

"Me too," he said, kissing her again and pressing her wet body against his.

"Fuck me," she begged.

"Not yet," he said, moving to his feet. Standing in front of her, he gave her more, shooting his orgasm on her face, neck, and chest. Cyleste smeared it over her body.

"Lick me."

"Gladly," Brett said, pushing her backwards and starting with her pussy. She came as soon as his tongue touched her and then he began licking upwards, over her stomach and up to her messy chest. He licked at her neck and finally kissed her again. He was hard, still hard, but also hard again. He was ready for more. Without reaching between their bodies, he eased his prick inside of her pussy. Once he was inside of her, he laid on top of her. "I love you."

She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulled herself upwards, and kissed him before saying, "I love you, too."

"And next time, I want all of them to cum inside of you."

He felt her pussy clenching his hard prick and gave her his second orgasm of the night.

"Eat me," she said and he did.

BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,352 Followers
12