Needs

Story Info
Reptilian alien requires a special homin to satisfy her need.
3.4k words
4.38
46.9k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Krell was a reptilian queen, which meant that unlike the rest of her species she was very fertile. She was also expected to reproduce repeatedly throughout her lifetime in order to ensure the continuation of her species. Krell had already successfully born several clutches of eggs which had produced healthy offspring. She had only one minor problem, her sexual appetite increased instead of decreased when she was pregnant, and virile males were highly sought after and as such were only available during a heat cycle.

She had turned to male drones at first but the process was so foreign to them, that they seemed unable to grasp the concept. Female drones were not an option as they were occupied with the task of raising the children. Finally she'd opted for other species, several being somewhat successful but all seemed driven by the mating cycle such that once she was out of heat, the results were less than stellar.

So she sent out her drones to find a suitable replacement, and among her own offspring it was easy to mentally imprint her commands. She was surprised that it took only one mating cycle to find a new seemingly compatible species. They were warm blooded, which intrigued her. She spent several male studs during her heat cycle at thought of playing with a male of this new species called "Homin."

One healthy male specimen was on his way by the time her heat cycle was over. She lounged in her quarters, inspecting the information, they seemed rather tiny and fragile, but their reproductive organs were compatible, which is all that mattered to her eyes. Her scaled form was already showing signs of impregnation, her nipples protruding, and her scales lightening in color. She idly wondered how many eggs she was carrying as she somewhat impatiently awaited the Homin.

James was a healthy young man, had always been on the tall thin geeky side until college. He studied hard, which was easy since girls saw him as a friend and not a boyfriend. Masturbation was his only release, and while it frustrated him sometimes, at others he was glad not to have to deal with the stress of an unplanned pregnancy or STD risk.

After college he'd always figured he'd finally date and get a girlfriend. It seemed like the same pattern, girls who said they wanted a nice guy even as they spread their legs for men who treated them like shit. He'd finally got laid, but he'd been so nervous that it had been rather awkward and he'd been unable to cum with the condom on.

He'd gone on a camping trip with a bunch of work buddies, and other than being 25 he felt like the forty year old virgin. At the end of the first day he was glad to have a tent to himself, and hoped he wouldn't have too much of a hangover since they'd mixed shots with beer. He stripped off his clothes and slipped into the sleeping bag in his boxer briefs. The next thing he knew he felt like he was floating.

He couldn't open his eyes and figured he was dreaming and so was very surprised to wake up to a painful set of injections in his arm, and several strange lizard beings rasping at him. It was a few minutes later when he finally understood what they were saying, they said he'd been given translator microbes, whatever that was, inoculations, and something that didn't translate.

James was naked but could feel some sort of collar around his neck. He stumbled along, surrounded by the beings, who were a full head shorter than him. He heard them whispering about the queen, and what would happen if he was unsuitable. James gulped at the mention of whether she would eat him, flay him alive and offer him to the drones, or other things he didn't want to imagine.

A door opened and he was somewhat roughly pushed inside and the door closed, he looked about he had grown used to the soft lighting and expecting the Queen to be smaller than the males was surprised that she was a good foot taller than him. She was relatively humanoid, she had two small firm breasts, and below what appeared as eight pack abs, but each had its own nipple and he realized they were breasts as well. Her tail was easily four feet long and dangerous looking. She had a strange look about her; her skin was a beautiful shade of green and seemed to glow slightly. Her large eyes glowed and he watched as her forked long tongue darted over her lips.

"Nice." Krell looked over the homin, recalling the weak spots so as to not break him. She stood towering over him as she moved around him.

James noticed how cold her hands were as she touched him, he wasn't sure how to react, but his cock was stiffening in response. He wondered if that would be a problem, but she seemed pleased and his eyes were drawn between her legs wondering how it would work. He saw nothing but a smooth layer of scales. He was wavering between fear and desire as her hands lingered over him, finally the cold long fingers slithered over his cock.

Krell's claws extended tracing along blue lines that indicated where his blood flowed just beneath the skin. He was obviously not driven by hormones, as her last conquest had been only able to manage one mating before going flaccid. She leaned in to smell him, inhaling the hormones of his species, her tongue lashing out to confirm that he had naturally high levels of testosterone. At least compared to her species, she noticed he was glancing between her legs and with a swift move of her hand, pealed back a scaly layer to reveal pale lemon yellow skin; the area had the most delicate skin and needed extra protection. She licked the pulse point at his neck, enjoying the heat and the increased pace of his heart.

Fear could fade, and she did enjoy it while it lasted. Krell rarely spoke aloud, as a queen she had a strong telepathic link to her offspring and a lesser ability with all others, but she wondered if he would ever be able to feel her inside his mind. She would wait to try that later, for now she was eager to mate. It had been almost a full day since her last mating, and she was carrying a strong clutch of eggs within her. She wrapped herself around the male, her tail pulling him against her.

James was stunned and unable to keep his cock from rising as her fingers delicately danced over his skin, the sharp claws all too capable of killing him or worse. The feel of her raspy long tongue made his heart beat faster as if to pump all his blood directly into his dick. He'd never considered himself all that big, just under average compared to the guys he'd seen on porn. When he finally looked down his cock seemed impossible big and was dark red, the skin seemed stretched to the max and it was a miracle he didn't cum the instant she wrapped her body around his.

The tail alone could have kept him pinned in place, but his gaze was fixed on hers and he felt as if he were being hypnotized by the glowing orbs. She hadn't said another word, but she'd revealed her pussy to him and within moments she had slithered onto his cock. There was no other word to describe how her body moved upon him as if she was eating his cock with her pussy.

It was not as cold as he expected but it did have a slimy feel, and it undulated around his cock and he could hold back no longer. He gasped as thick strands of cum exploded inside her, it had been a while since he'd masturbated and the explosion seemed more intense because of it.

He gasped as he felt her bite his neck, not in pain but in shock. He wondered about venom, as additional warmth coursed through his body. James felt super human like he could do anything, and in a blink of an eye he was lying down pinned underneath her strong body and she was screwing him. It was amazing in a way he could not describe. Especially as his cock had not softened, at least not that he could tell.

Krell felt the warm gush of seminal fluid and felt a pleasure that she had never experienced. She had not considered that a warm blooded lover would be so suitable. Nearly all of the species on her world were cold blooded due to the distance from their sun and the planetary conditions. She bit him in pleasure, her venom coursing through his veins; she withdrew and licked the wound helping seal it, hoping she had not injured her toy. A queen's bite would normally increase the flow of semen during mating to ensure a healthy clutch; outside of mating it could kill a male of her own species.

There was no way to know how it would effect him, so she was determined to mate with him as long as he was able, her body undulating over his, thrusting herself against him, her mouth carefully closed as she kissed along the line of his pulsing blood at his neck. She had already made a mental call to her drone offspring to start the search for another male, as she didn't want to go one moment without a homin male for sex.

He felt her mouth on his and parted his lips at her unspoken insistence. It was the strangest kiss he had ever had, which considering his experience, was not saying much. Her long tongue threatened to strangle him as it slide down his throat. He quickly found a way to tilt his head, so he could breathe between having her tongue thrust down his throat. It was like she was fucking his mouth and his cock at the same time. He wondered what else she would do to him, thinking about what the drones had said earlier about flaying and being eaten.

James had forgotten about her formidable tail until it pressed against his buttocks. He resisted instinctively, but soon the feel of her cool slimy cunt made him forget about his reluctance. He figured it would hurt, but her tail was tapered and the slender end was rounded. It slithered and toyed with his ass, and he felt his own cum running down his shaft to his ass, the warm slippery stuff providing ample lubrication. He wondered when his cock would go soft, but for now he just hoped to come close to satisfying the alien lizard queen.

Her tail had been idle and recalling that males had another opening for her to fill, her tail moved up his leg to find it. She felt him spurt inside her, the spunk flowing out of her this time, running down his enjoyable cock to his ass. Her tail played with him, moving the extra spunk from her overflowing pussy to his tight sphincter. His body was so warm, and when her tail finally managed to press into him, she orgasmed, briefly overwhelmed by the heat of this additional hole. His throat had willingly opened for her tongue, and her tail sought to fill and fuck him in a similar manner.

Eventually his cock spasmed again and despite her best efforts went soft, she found herself willing to wait, as she withdrew from his mouth, her tail having just begun to penetrate his ass. His orgasm seemed to make it far easier and she was enjoying tail fucking him more than she anticipated.

James felt exhausted when another orgasm ripped through his body, his tight ass still resisting intrusion despite a fresh supply of cum to lubricate things. He hoped he hadn't disappointed her as her tongue withdrew. He wanted to promise to do better next time, but glancing down his long cock was soft but hadn't really diminished much in size. The sight of her tail invading his ass was more of a turn on than he thought. Plus the sensation was amazing, almost as good as fucking her, and his cock was slowly stiffening as the queen's tail was continuing to invade his ass.

She let her tongue wander to his strange pink nipples, finding him erotically ticklish as she let her tongue slither between them both, seeing it bring new life to his cock, she pulled him to her and began riding him again her alien cunt nearly sucking the life out of him. She took all her new information and used it to keep him hard and fucking for the next several hours. His warmth keeps her going long after she was physically satisfied. Krell allowed him to cum only because she was finally sated and sleepy. However she kept him curled up next to her with her tail up his ass as they slept. She woke to the feel of his cock poking against her enjoying the feel of his warm body, his warm cum, it was soothing. The next day her three main drones, squat strong things, massively muscled and armored, each sported a stiff cock from watching her mate with the fleshie as they had dubbed James. She allowed her homin a break and rapidly fucked her drones; two together filling her pussy, the third was working her ass. Her tail thrashed in pleasure as they squirted their ineffective cum inside her. They bowed and left, knowing their cocks were spent for the month.

Drones rarely had erections, and their ejaculate contained no sperm. She turned back to her captive human. James was awake and had been watching the entire time, and was still aroused despite the strange vision of the lizard queen mating with the squat males. He wondered if she was tired of him already, but seeing her turn and look upon him with hunger, he knew she wasn't done with him yet.

He managed to open his mouth, "Are you going to feed me?" she smiled or at least what he thought was a smile. She gracefully slithered towards him and using only the slightest pressure guided his head between her legs. James was momentarily repulse, but realizing it was crucial to his well being that he cooperated, he opened his mouth and timidly licked her alien flesh. He was still surprised at how cold her body was, and how sweet she tasted.

Krell thrilled at the feel of his warm tongue eagerly lapping at her slick flesh. Oral was not a skill the males of her species had. She knew the juices of her male drones were nutrient rich, as drones typically engaged in oral sex when an erection occurred. Krell allowed herself to relax, as the warm homin licked and sucked the alien mixture from her pussy and ass.

The days of her pregnancy passed in pleasure, the male homin managing to mate with her enough to satisfy her urges. She noted changes in him, his body gaining more muscle tone, including his tongue making it impossible for him to speak. The spot she had bit him, and to be honest she had accidentally bite him in pleasure a dozen times over the last few months, was red and swollen around the puncture marks. Also his cock seemed to stay harder longer, and spurt inside her far less often.

She figured it was just the effects of the toxin, and didn't bother having any additional medical tests done. It wasn't like her people would know if the changes were natural or not. Her belly was swollen and she was due to clutch any time now, as she slept more and more of the time. She woke to find her homin pet rubbing his cock against her body, and suckling on her swollen tits. She felt strangely warm and knew it was time, she summoned her attendants and several struggled to pull the homin away as they guided her to a sandy area and tended to her.

James felt strange, like an addict as he vainly fought with three drones. He ached for her, even as he was unable to speak, his cock twitching at the sight of her ripe body. He couldn't express his need, and felt a twinge in the side of his neck and then everything went dark.

There was something different about this birth, and she gasped in pleasure as the first of her eggs slide from her body. She looked down, unable to believe what the others were projecting with their minds. She knew she had gotten quite large this time, but the eggs were all significantly bigger than any other clutch. After ten she thought she was going to pass out from the intensity of pleasure each caused, but she managed to stay alert long enough to feel one more pass through her body. She woke up later, to see several female drones already nesting on her eggs. Krell felt cold and empty, despite the increased room temperature. She glanced about for her homin, to see he was manacled in the corner, his body bruised and bloodied. She tilted her head and the attendants filled her in on the struggle that had occurred. She moved towards him hoping he was functional. She curled up against him basking in the heat of his body.

James had been sedated repeatedly and finally shackled in the corner. He had fought it every step of the way and at some point he had cracked his head against the wall. He woke up to feel her cool scaly body against his, and he felt a flood of relief. He slowly opened his eyes, noticing three much smaller females were tending to the eggs.

Eggs, it made him realize just how different their species were, but he couldn't imagine going home, much less fucking a girl and having a family. He tugged slightly at his chains, wanting to hold her, touch her, and reassure him that she was real. He was hungry, thirsty, horny, and at the same time he really needed to piss. He had no idea of how long it had been, as her eyes finally opened and looked at him.

He wished he could talk, even as he rather liked how useful his tongue was in pleasing her. He watched as she nodded, as if replying to his unspoken desires and his manacles unlocked. James rubbed his wrists briefly before standing and moved to the corner to empty his bladder.

It all seemed so normal, yet so unfamiliar, as her swollen nipples and slender waist attested to the fact that she was no longer with child. Food was brought in reminding him how ravenous he was and they ate together. He occasionally looked at the females caring for the eggs, they were drab in comparison. It was the first time since his tongue had swollen that he wished he could talk, but her mouth descended upon his and all thoughts of communicating were lost.

Typically after giving birth her sexual appetites waned until she was in heat again, but her homin pet seemed unsettled and his cock appeared painfully swollen. So she kissed him, his thicker tongue playing with her long thin one. His warm body pressing against her, his cock rubbing insistently against her belly. She felt oddly passive, and for the first time allowed him to be on top of her. Krell had no need to pull back the protective covering as during birth it pulled away naturally and the eggs would hatch before it would cover her pussy again. She shifted her body against him, feeling his heat as he sank into her. A mix of relief and pleasure was on his face as she moved with him, enjoying the strong slow powerful thrusts. She sought to kiss him again but his mouth moved down to her breasts and she gasped as he savagely attacked her nipples.

The sensations were so intense, she felt so delicate, as his thrusts grew faster and a strangled noise escaped his mouth. The heated explosion inside her was expected yet still shocked her into her own languid orgasm. She had never felt so peaceful, and she was grateful when he sank fully inside her. Her eyelids felt heavy, and she was still very tired as they both finally got some much needed sleep.