Needy

Story Info
Candace and Tristan are horny in the movie theatre.
1.2k words
4.2
54.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,426 Followers

Candace and Tristan walked hand in hand into the movie theatre. They smiled at each other and nuzzled each other's necks as they waited to get their tickets. They had decided on a horror movie, which was supposed to be very bad. All the movie critics had given the movie a bad review and since it was three o'clock on a Wednesday afternoon they figured there would be very few, if anyone at all, in the theatre. Candace was wearing a short jean skirt with black sandals. She had a tight black t-shirt on and her perky breasts were bouncing just a little too much, which told Tristan that she had conveniently forgotten to wear a bra. He loved her small breasts since they were perfect to suck on while she jerked him off or while she rode him. Her black hair was in two French braids and her blue eyes were framed by glasses that made her look like a librarian you wanted to fuck, not a geeky school girl.

They chose to sit at the back of the theatre and Tristan sat down first. He was wearing tight jeans and a t-shirt. His brown hair was cut short and his blue eyes were full of lust as he stared at Candace's cute butt.

"You had to wear the jean skirt didn't you?"

Candace giggled. She sat next to him and crossed her legs. Her tight skirt slid up her smooth thighs and Tristan squirmed in his seat as his cock throbbed in his jeans.

"Yes I did. I love it and so do you."

Tristan leaned over and tugged on her braid to pull her close and kiss her. He nibbled her bottom lip and felt her hand slide under his shirt. They kissed for a while until they saw the lights dim and the movie began to play.

"Are you wearing the black g-string I got you?" Tristan latched on to Candace's neck and was sucking hard on her skin.

"Find out for your yourself."

Tristan pulled her onto his lap and slid his hand under her skirt. His eyes went wide when he felt her smooth pussy and her sexy clit ring.

"You slut!"

"You love it."

Tristan grinned and moved Candace to straddle his left thigh. He held her hips and let her ride his thigh. He knew that she was soaking wet and that his jeans would smell like her pussy. It was always so hot to smell his jeans before bed, knowing that his cum was deep inside her. Candace turned to look at the screen. She saw about five other people in the theater, two couples sitting on opposite sides of the theatre almost ten rows down and one lone person sitting almost in the front row. She knew that as long as they stayed quiet no one would notice.

Tristan grabbed Candace's braids and wrapped his hands around them as he kissed her. It was a long passionate kiss and both of them moaned while their tongues played inside her mouth. Their tongue rings clinked against each other and the feel of her stud against the roof of his mouth drove him crazy.

"I need you now."

Candace grinned and turned to face the screen. She hadn't noticed that a younger woman had come in and was sitting three rows in front of them. The blonde woman turned and smiled at Candace as she settled herself on her boyfriends lap. Tristan had slumped down a bit so that Candace could sit on his hips and reach to undo his jeans. The woman stared at them as Candace unzipped his jeans and pulled out his massive cock. It was larger then normal and very thick. She wrapped her hand around it and began to stroke it.

"Oh baby that feels good." Tristan whispered against his girlfriend's ear.

"Someone is watching us." Candace reached down and played with his balls, still stroking his cock. Her hand was covered in precum and she took a few licks to taste.

"Who's watching us?" Tristan couldn't see since Candace was on top of him and his eyes were closed as he tried not to cum so fast. He had always been horny, but since he started dating Candace, he was a nympho. He had cum so many times in his pants just kissing her. He wanted it to last, for the first time at least.

"She's about twenty with short blonde hair. She has big breasts and her eyes are glued to your cock." Tristan could only moan as Candace stroked him harder and faster.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum. Inside you or I'll make a fucking mess." Tristan was breathing so hard and was trying to hold back. He could feel the cum rushing from his balls. He needed and wanted that cum inside her. Candace lifted up and sank down on his cock. The moment the tip of his cock entered her wet pussy he began to cum.

Candace locked eyes with the blonde woman and smiled as she bit her lip and turned so she was leaning against the back of her seat watching the show. On the screen there was a gruesome murder scene that was so bad it was funny, but none of them were paying attention to it.

Candace pushed down hard as Tristan's cum filled her pussy. She loved the feel of his cum inside her and knew he was still throbbing and needed to cum again. She bent her knees and placed her feet on the seats in front of her. Her pussy was exposed to the blonde woman and she knew her clit was throbbing.

"Make me cum sexy. Make me cum hard." Candace was bouncing on Tristan's cock and was desperate to cum herself. She could see the blonde woman wiggling around and assumed that the hand under her was stroking her clit. Tristan gripped her hips and began to thrust hard and fast. His cock was slamming against her cervix and at each thrust she moaned softly. Candace reached down and pinched her clit hard. She began to cum and cried out loudly. On the screen there was another murder so the other people in the theatre didn't hear her, but the blonde woman did.

"Harder. I need you now."

Tristan planted his feet on the sticky floor of the theatre and thrust his hips up hard and fast. Candace was never this horny and he wasn't going to complain. He was close to cumming again and she was just getting started. Candace came again, harder then the first time. Tristan grabbed her hair and yanked her back to kiss her hard, muffling her moans.

"I'm going to fucking cum now baby." Tristan held her down and pumped his hot cum deep inside her. Candace closed her eyes and didn't notice the blonde woman had orgasmed at the same time as Tristan and by the time Candace opened her eyes the blonde was gone.

The movie was almost over. Candace and Tristan were sore and wet from all their orgasms. Tristan pulled her off him. He slid his sore cock back into his jeans. Candace fixed her skirt and grinded her wet pussy against his thigh a few times so she wouldn't be dripping. When the movie was over they stood up and exited the theater. They both smelled of sex and were grinning.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,426 Followers