Needy Mother, Greedy Son

Story Info
A sexy fashion model bring mother and son together.
7.3k words
4.25
203.1k
108
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frenchman
Frenchman
255 Followers

Need and greed wove a web of incestuous love, domination, and submission.

There we were, Lynn and I in my bed, when mother unexpectedly broke into my room. My cock was up Lynn's delicious ass and fucking her like the slut she was. All the while mother was shouting about what a nasty thing we were doing. God, I was only screwing her ass, and a fine piece of ass it was. I guess I need to tell you how this all came about or you'll never make a bit of sense of it.

It all began when I was about 7-years old and my father turned his back on mother sexually and began taking up with younger women working in his banks. He was a master at investing in the market and had inherited six banks in Southern California from Grandfather. Never the less, he was a total failure when it came to his marriage to mother and fatherly love for me, his son.

I was an only child in their marriage. When my father turned his back on her and ignored my mother's sexual needs, she turned her attention to her son. She smothered me with affection and began spoiling me with worldly gifts that went far beyond the norm.

I wasn't complaining mind you. Mother was a beautiful lady possessing all the skills of an old fashioned homemaker. She was an excellent cook and although she could afford a maid and a butler, she opted to run her home without any outside assistance. Dad wanted to purchase a mansion in Beverly Hills. Mom insisted on our living as a family in a more traditional Craftsman/Mission style home in South Pasadena. It was rather large but not the big mansion my father wanted. He traded mom in for some of the younger guim working in his banks and eager to trade their youthful flesh with an older man in an attempt to sleep their way up the corporate ladder. He discreetly boned them in a secluded hide-away Log Cabin in Big Bear which somewhat took the place of his missing mansion. Poor girls, not one of them ever anything other getting tied up, whipped and boned by dad (but that's another story).

Mom filled our home with tasteful and expensive hand woven Persian Carpets, Tiffany Lamps, Dirk Van Erp table lamps of hammered copper bases with warm, orange lamp shades of translucent, glowing mica. She lavished expensive toys on me to the point of embarrassment. As a spoiled child I had expensive train sets, a pony, bicycles from England and such. When I got older she gave me expensive jewelry and hand embroidered silk shirts. She even bought me a Lamborghini when I graduated High School. I'm afraid it all had the combined effect of creating a very spoiled child who grew up being very needy when it came to the finer things in life.

I went on to USC where a clever, manipulative kid with rich, dotting parents could literally buy his way through enough classes to graduate. My father gave a large Grant to the school. That Grant along with purchased term papers, private tutoring, and even cribbed test scores from some of my own professor's, insured I made the grades to graduate with nothing more than a minimum of work on my part.

Upon dad's death I became the President of our chain of banks with an annual personal income of seven figures. Yes, I had it made except for one thing. I was a loser in love. I take it back; I didn't really know what it was to love another. I was just too in love with myself. (But I digress.)

With all the pussy money could buy, I had no need for a lasting close personal relationship with any woman for two simple reasons. One, I didn't' have the patience to stick around and develop a quality relationship (too spoiled for sure). The other was, I was plain ol' selfish. Find 'em, feel 'em, fuck 'em and forget them were my mantra. Hell, most of the beautiful women I fucked came knocking on my door begging for my cock and my money. I became a dedicated cynic of women. I learned to used and abuse them before they could use me. As soon as they showed the least little hint of being a needy, gold-digging bitch, I dumped their sorry asses and picked another new squeeze for a limited ride on the 'Larry-big-dick-Express'.

Besides, I ask you? Just how many beautiful women can a rich young guy like me fuck as I traveled from home to abroad and back again. It had all became a routine, lackluster way of life. My life just didn't have much of a challenge to it. Other than flying my Mooney (which really was better than sex) and going to Vegas and rolling the dice or catching the races at Santa Anita or flying to San Francisco's Golden Gate track...life was an otherwise fucking boor. Thank god for Vegas, the ponies, and a great airplane that allowed me to escape anywhere I so desired at a moment's notice!

Yeah, it was all so superficial. I had all the pussy I could use, but very little of the pussy ever gave anything back. You know your life is getting dreary when even a fantastic looking pussy was not all that much in holding one's interest. As I said before, after fucking a couple of hundred women who only seemed interested in my money, it started wearing more than a bit tiresome. Then it happened!

Approximately a year after father passed away, I got way too drunk and brought a fashion model home and banged the living shit out of her. Yes, I was living at home because my mother feared being left all alone and therefore was constantly in need of my 'being there for her'. I didn't realize justhow badit was for her and justhow needyshe really was. We had always been close. But I also didn't realize how spiritually and psychologically close we had become over many years were until that fateful night, or I should say, the morning after. I was about to discover how an needy mother and greedy (spoiled son) could be abnormally close without knowing it.

Lynn (the beautiful model in my bed and a primo, Grade A piece of ass) awoke me with a wet sloppy blowjob. Not only was she a fashion model...all the guys who had dated her agreed on two sexual specialties she possessed. It was how absolutely crazy and wonderfully gifted she was in 'sword swallowing' a man's penis, she could take any size cock up her ass in the most unusual way!

Seems like lovely Lynn only got off when a big cock was shoved up her Hershey Highway and she was fucked, down, and dirty like a common whore. It was said there was nothing too kinky for her and nothing she wouldn't try in bed as long as she got some big hard dick up her poop chute. Furthermore it was said that she had trained her tight little brownie to wink from tightly shut to wide openon demand...as easily as her beautiful throat could swallow that same huge piece of man meat down her gullet then finish off a full load of warm cum without so much as a single gag reflex. Now that was something to desire trying out!

Well my fat prick was standing at full attention from Lynn's ministrations. I was now wide-awake as she lathered her wet tongue up and down my pulsating shaft. She had a talented mouth all right. She licked around my nutsack and started sucking on my hairy balls. Damn I was building a massive load of cum for this sexy broad. As foretold, she gave me a first-hand demonstration of her oral talents by easily inserting the fat head of my cock into her sexy damn mouth and swallowing it immediately into the back of her throat. Pausing for a few brief seconds (god I could see her throat open like a cobra swallowing a fat weasel) she then worked her pursing lips and muscular throat to succeed in taking all of my fuck stick clear down to my balls.Just how did the girl do it?

Then by god, and much to my further amazement, she started tonguing my balls and milking them with her lips all the way to my pubes. Holy shit...she was better at oral sex than any woman I had ever slept with.

She put her arms limply out to the side, relaxed her throat, and allowed me to fuck her face as if she were getting as much pleasure out of it as I was. Not only did she have a beautiful face to fuck, she was allowing me to pound her throat. As I said before,just how did the girl do it?

Obviously she was proud of her talents and loved using them to her advantage. I tell you, I was damn close to blowing my wad when she slowly extracted my rod from her throat, smiled sweetly and said, "What would you rather do baby, cum in my mouth or in my ass?"

This girl certainly knew how to give a quy a great choicedidn't she?

"With a knowing smile, I said, "If you think you can handle it baby, I would love taking your beautiful ass and giving it a proper fuck."

"Well my darling, then why don't you just shove that big hard cock of yours up my tight little ass and make me scream." I had no idea that she really meant...SCREAM!Holy shit was she about to cause a shit storm of trouble between mother and I.

Yep, just like I had heard from my good buddies, she was ready to have her ass slammed! And my cock liked nothing better than the tight feel of a woman's pooper-ring squeezing the hell out of my fat bat.

She swung around without another word and got on her dutiful knees, sticking that perfect heart shaped, fashion model's ass way high up in the air. Her pink, oozing wet slit looked delicious and inviting...hell I almost liked eating pussy as much as gambling and flying. But it was her tight brownie that was calling out to me..."stuff me, fuck me, Larry." I couldn't resist prying that ass open to see just how good her junk in the trunk really was. Could she be the girl I had been searching for? She was a beauty, had a great body, gave fantastic head, maybe she could be the one. Only one way to find out and that was to take the sexy bitch's ass on a cock slamming test drive with my fat pecker all the way balls deep up her tight little Hershey Highway!

I dropped a big gob of spittle on her anal ring, grabbed a hold of her beautiful hips and guided my saliva slickened cockhead to the target. From her soft sexy shoulders, down her beautifully arched back, and all the way past the long valley of her supple spine...she was indeed an inspiring view of womanhood. Her ass flared out from her narrow waist to a perfect heart shape and her long shapely legs went on forever! Yeah she was a young pretty piece of poontang all right. Time to harpoon her beautiful fanny and do some slapping of my hairy balls on her bald, swollen pussy!

As soon as my cock touched her little butt hole, she began opening it up so unbelievably easy. No doubt about it, this chick had a lot of practice taking hard cock up her back door. The head of my prick was really a fucking huge spear-shaped mushroom (not bragging friend...just a fact). And brother it wasn't easy for most women to take me up their pussies the first time, more or less up their back alleys. Lynn's ass on the other hand was like the shutter of an expensive german camera. As soon as she felt my cock touch her little ass muscle, snap, zzzzzz, click, I was inside and it snapped back down forming a tight seal of perfect ass squeezing sphincter around my dick. Snapping pussy was a common joke. Lynn's snapping brownie was in fact a 'Snapper'.

"Ungggh!"...I easily drove it further down her hungry hole.

Her ass sucked my cock inside her warm, tight, anal cavity almost as easily as her mouth had taken my cock down her throat. Shit, her ass was so tight and foxy. Then she started shifting her gears and putting the pedal to the metal. I really didn't have to do a thing because her ass started humping and fucking my cock like a lady possessed (which obviously she was).

What a feeling and what a sight before my eyes as I plowed my cock into this rump pumping, fashion model's horny ass. I didn't know it at the time, but I was about to go down in flames!

Seemed like Lynn was a true screamer when her ass got extra hot. Somebody had failed to mention she liked to scream nasty vocals during her rectal recitals! My big wide cockhead had stretched her ass tunnel to the very limit. I pulled back to the outside edge of her entry and to see her anal ring flexing in and out like a toilet plunger tightly sucking the bowl. All it was missing was the suck, suck, sound of the plunger.

Wow, her ass hole was a wondrous, rubbery, flexy-looking thing. Her sphincter was so tightly clamped about my cockhead I could pull all the way back the very rim of her brownie without her allowing me to exit. The way she clamped her tight hole around my cockhead, it forsure told me I was not about to get loose from the bitch's ass until she was satiated and was fucking ready to let it go. Her shitter was in total control of my cock!

That's the moment it began to happening...and the proverbial shit was about to hit the fan! All of a sudden, Lynn started shrieking.I mean fucking shrieking! The horny bitch was cumming harder than a freight train. She rocked her head all the way back, opened her big mouth, and began yelling...

"Fuck me Larry, fuck my horny ass! Yeah baby, bang my dirty little shit hole with your big fat cock! Ummm...oh yeah...pound my ass royal! God damn it...give it to me harder you fucking stud. Spank me...hurt me bad...make me cum you son of a fucking bitch!" She was a god damn banshee, trying to wake the dead!

Her screams brought my mother out of the kitchen and right through my bedroom door. Up to this very moment, mom had always treated my privacy with the greatest respect. But then again, up until now, I had always bedded my babes at our Malibu Cottage. Hearing a strange female screaming dirty words from my room must have caused her a great deal of angst. Mother and I also were about to discover some interesting things about both our mutual psyches. Son/mother/lust/incest...it was about to become a dirty novel (or beautiful...depending on your personal perspective).

As the door swung open, there stood momma surveying the nasty scene of her son's cock doing the 'ol' in and out' inside a gorgeous piece of female ass! It must have been some sight indeed from her motherly perspective.

"Just what in the name of god is going on in my house. Oh my god, Larry Lee Everett! What are you doing with your...your, thingy inside that woman's ass? And you, young lady, get off my son's...my son's penis. You little dirty whore...get your nasty ass of my son's penis. You're nothing but a common piece of trash. Look at you, screwing him with your dirty butt hole. You little bitch of a pig. Get off my son's penis and get your cloths on. And get out of my house this very instant!"

Wow, mom had really come unglued. She said a lot more that I can't remember exactly, but that was the gist of her anger. Problem was, between my hangover and Lynn's lack of inhibitions (while at the same time being in a delirium of fucking cum lust) she and I were slow to disengage. Besides, anatomically speaking, between Lynn's tight hole and my spear-shaped cockhead trying to get out, was somewhat like a fish trying to shake a barbed hook out of its mouth. She was painfully squeezing my cock head in a very unusual place. Mom's yelling didn't help either. It had the effect of causing Lynn to squeeze down all the harder on my cock. We indeed were like two dogs glued together in a canine fuck. Her tight little ass had a choke hold on my large mushroom cockhead. It wasn't until she almost shit from shear fright of my mothers final command to get out, that she literally pooped me out of her asshole. I'd heard of having the shit scared out of you, but until now, I never knew a scared girl could shit a cock out her hole. Under other circumstances it could have been funny. But, in front of my hysterical mother...oh fuck, it was anything but humorous!

The bedcovers had been scattered about the floor, so both our naked bodies were over exposed to mother's glaring view. It took several seconds before we succeeded in grabbing pillows and part of a bed sheet to cover our naked bodies from mom's lurid stare. Yeah, mom really had a good, long look at her son's cock buried up Lynn's butt all right.

She also could see that Lynn was one, long legged, sexy beauty of a woman. My cock was still fully erect with a boner that bounced in a rude, throbbing pulse towards the ceiling. This entire scene was somehow more erotic than a normally interrupted simple fuck. There were Lynn, my mother, my hard cock...I was beginning to have some very unusual stirrings of lust. And some of it was due to mother's presence seeing me fuck another woman.

She should have been pissed at only me for my lack of respect and indiscretion. Instead she was pissed at the other woman for fucking her son...wow...that really got my attention. Later in the shower I replayed the scene and got sexually aroused again. Only this time, my big boner was the result of incestuous thoughts about mother. This was a new feeling altogether that somehow fit into my many sexual 'Oedipus Rex' fantasies I had of mother as a pubescent young boy. I had beat my meat many a time, thinking about mother's long legs and sexy ass. Hadn't I often gone into her dresser drawers and taken out some silky panties that knew would soon be cradeling her wonderful fragrant pussy. Hadn't I often jacked off using those same panties as though they were really silken fingers belonging to mother stroking my cock into a body racking cum. Oh fuck, the memories came racing back.

More than once I had wet dreams, as a young kid, dreaming I was fucking mom's pussy and sucking on her hard nipples only to wake up in a pool of cum. It was all very confusing at the time. Later in college, I learned that such feelings and dreams were very common on both the part of a son for his mother and a mother for her son.

One time she had touched my leg while driving and ran her hand up very close to my crotch. I opened my legs wanting more but she finally removed it as if nothing had happened at all.

Another time we were at the beach and she asked me to put sun lotion on her back and legs. I worked my way slowly from her ankles to her the inside of her sexy open thighs and saw a bit of curly red hair peek out from the crotch her swimsuit. I touched her pussy for a brief moment or two and got so turned on I came in my pants. She pretended to be asleep, but I knew she had given me permission to touch her there. At the time I thought it might be her way of letting get close to a woman's pussy but... now I know there was a lot more to her motherly thoughts about her desires towards her son.

The last time was only about 6 months before father's heart attack. We had been watching a late movie on TV. She had gone to sleep with her head on a pillow over my lap (or so I thought she was asleep). Then ever so casually she put her hand under the pillow and onto my crotch as though in a deep sleep dreaming of dad. It was very erotic in the dark of the den with the flickering TV glowing on our faces. My cock hardened as her fingers caressed my boner so lovingly.

She moved her hand way for a few moments so I took the opportunity to unzip my pants and pull out just the tip of my cock to see what she would do...if any thing. Well, in a short time, her hand once again returned to my crotch and she surely felt the shaft of my hard naked penis. Moving her hand up, around, and over the tip of my cock she began rubbing her thumb over the slickened piss head as my pre-cum slowly oozed out coating her fingers and my cock. I was getting all slippery from mother's sleep-stroking. I worked hard not to blast a shot of jizz into the pillow and on mom's hand.

After thinking about what I too might get away with, I also pretended to sleep...snooring just loud enough for mommy to hear (in the event she was awake as I suspected).

Casually I dropped my hand on to her breast and gently squeezed her firm titty. She started moaning, again as if asleep. "Ummm daddy (her name for father on the rare occassions they got close). Ummm daddy that feels so good."

Frenchman
Frenchman
255 Followers
12