Negative Space Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_bloom_
_bloom_
224 Followers

Theo's knee brushed mine. I could feel my core warming already. I tried not to think about it, but his eyes caught mine, and immediately I could tell he was feeling my emotions, feeling my desire wash over me. I closed my mind, locking him out.

"Thank you so much for doing this for me Theo. I have some important news for you too." I told him everything Elliott had passed on to me about the plague, and together we brainstormed about what it could mean that the bugs were susceptible only to fire. Theo sat down in the chair beside me at that point, and we both scooted up to the desk to flip once more through the many reports and papers we had from the research team. I could feel Theo's warmth as he sat beside me—he must have been doing it on purpose, I speculated, as I knew he didn't always have to be warm. He could let his body go cold if he wanted to, but I knew that he knew I liked it better when he was warm. I closed my eyes for a moment while he was talking and let our bodies talk to each other. He was leaning toward me and I was leaning toward him, but that could have just been due to the work we were doing. I could smell him, I could feel him, I could hear his beautiful voice. I imagined touching him and remembered the softness of the skin between his shoulder blades. His voice broke off and I looked up at him, startled back into the present.

"What's up? Are you alright?"

"I..." he trailed off, a strange look in his eyes. "You let your guard down."

For a moment I didn't realize what he meant, but with a shock I understood. I'd let him back into my thoughts, my particularly private thoughts. My whole body flushed pink.

"I'm so sorry Theo, honestly I was paying attention. I just got a little distracted. It's... it's been a while."

Theo's own guard seemed to break down a little bit, and I saw a deep sadness as he quickly looked away. "Lana—"

"Theo I'm sorry. I'll leave."

"No Lana wait. Don't you, are you, well," he sighed and looked back into my eyes. I felt pinned down by the intensity of his gaze. "Stay here. Sleep here today. Don't go back to sleeping on a couch in someone else's livingroom."

My heart was trilling in chest, and no matter how much Khruso I had, I couldn't will it to slow down when I was gazing at Theo like that. I was suddenly so nervous—would it be right for me to give in? To say yes for one night, even if I didn't know if I could promise to stay for longer?

Right as I was about to talk Theo traced my chin with his finger and I gasped. The rush of desire almost knocked me off my chair. I could suddenly smell him so much stronger, I could feel the blood coursing through his veins, whether it was his blood or not, but I could still not look away from his eyes. My core melted and I squeezed my thighs together. He smiled, his sweet, plump lips parting ever so slightly to let his fangs show through. This time he touched the other side of my face and I leaned my head into his hand. To touch him was so right. A little voice in my head reminded me that this was a very bad idea. What if he turned out to be obsessive and possessive and violent like he had been before? I wouldn't allow that, I told that little voice. We would take it slowly. The little voice didn't disappear though, it just got louder—don't do it! The voice cried. You should leave now, think it over first. Don't let his magic win you over.

It got so loud I closed my eyes and pulled myself away from Theo. It was true, even if I did decide to be with Theo again, I shouldn't do it in one rash moment, no matter how hot he made me. I stood up, risking opening my eyes only when I was facing away from Theo.

"Thank you for the offer," I said, my voice trembling as I walked to the door. "I'll consider it for the future."

I had my hand on the doorknob as Theo reached me, twirling my body around and pushing my back up against the door. He pressed his nose into my neck, smelling me deeply.

"Lana, please—" his voice broke. "Oh god you smell so good. I miss you." He let his tongue slip out of his mouth and quickly licked the outer edge of my ear. I nearly melted right then.

"Lana you turn me on so much." He groaned and pushed his body against mine, kissing and biting along my neck and clavicle. I was so wet I knew he could smell it, and I knew I couldn't leave. He lifted up his face and looked into my eyes, and then his lips were against mine, pressing me even farther into the door. I felt almost high with pleasure, kissing him, sucking on his lips, biting his lips, licking his neck and nibbling his ears as he did the same to me. I was overwhelmed. It felt so incredibly right.

Suddenly Theo pulled me away from the door and pushed me up onto his desk. I unbuttoned my pants and lifted my hips as he pulled them off, stopping quickly to kiss along the inside of my thigh. As much as I loved the sensations, I really just wanted him inside me though, so I yanked on his hair and pulled him up to my mouth. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down while he kissed me. His cock sprang free, and he pushed me back onto the desk, almost crawling on top of me. I could feel the warm velvet of his head against my opening, and suddenly he pushed himself all the way inside. The sensation floored me, sending sparks of fire throughout my whole body. As he slowly began pumping into me I clasped my hands around his neck and my legs around his waist. Moving my legs made him slide even deeper inside of me and he groaned, pumping faster and faster.

"Oh god, Lana, fuck. You feel so good." I could feel my orgasm building, but it didn't go over the brink. He was fucking me harder and harder, the whole desk shaking, and then I felt the pierce of his fangs entering my neck. It hurt for a moment, but then everything doubled, my pleasure, his pleasure, the burning in my body. As he drank from me, he came, and as he came, a million things happened at once. I felt myself drinking his orgasm from him, sucking it deep within my body. I felt something change and realized that I was looking at myself from above, I was feeling the most intense orgasm of my life coursing through me as I came... well as I came into me. I could see and feel everything Theo was seeing and feeling and the intensity of his orgasm threw me over the edge as well. My pussy clamped down hard on his cock and I felt the orgasm all over again, this time with my own little alterations to the sensation.

Theo licked the bite mark shut, and pressed his face into my neck. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed the top of his head. When he looked up at me I smiled.

"I missed you."

Theo chuckled. "I missed you too."

_bloom_
_bloom_
224 Followers