Negative Space Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_bloom_
_bloom_
224 Followers

Aurelius relaxed a little bit, thanked Theo, and rushed from the room. Theo smiled at me.

"I could smell your arousal from down the hall," he chuckled.

"Well you've got to let me have a little fun, at least. He's cute."

"Yeah, he is." Theo's eyes were twinkling. I was shocked. I thought he would have been more...protective of me? Is that what I meant? Maybe just more jealous. But he wasn't. Instead, he just smiled and ran his fingers through my hair. "What do you think. Should we invite him to join us sometime?"

"Wait, really? You'd do that?"

"Of course! I love seeing just how turned on you are by him, and," he leaned over to whisper in my ear, "I think he's pretty cute too."

"Oh my gosh, Theo!" I laughed. "I had no idea you swung that way!"

"Well, I don't really, but I'm always up for a little fun. In our community we don't really make distinctions like humans do. We're not so focused on gay vs. straight or anything like that—we just enjoy the things our bodies can do to make us feel good."

"Well, if you'd really be okay with it," a vision of Theo and Aurelius fucking my mouth and my pussy at the same time flashed into my head and I shivered, "then I think that could be really fun."

Theo swooped in for a kiss, and I wrapped my hands around the back of his head, pulling him into bed with me.

"We have to talk, you know," I murmured between kisses.

"I know. But, can we talk after I make you come?"

"I, aahhh, I guess that would be okay," I panted as his hand slipped between my thighs, grazing my hot, sticky cunt. Theo growled and bit my ear, rubbing his tremendously hard cock against my leg. That sensation of spinning and falling that I got from touching vampires still hadn't gone away—I let myself fall into it, lose myself to his skill. He ducked his fingers into my cunt and I gasped, grabbing his cock and pumping it as I fucked my pussy down onto his fingers. I was so riled up from earlier that it didn't take long before I felt my body tightening and straining, thinking about the different ways the two men could take me. I rolled Theo over onto his back and straddled him, thrusting his cock into my cunt with abandon. He growled and grabbed my ass, squeezing and kneading the flesh. His eyes rolled back into his head as my pussy got tighter and tighter.

"Oh fuck you feel so good! You're so fucking tight—yeah, keep fucking me, just like that!" I ground down on his cock as he slipped on finger into my ass, increasing the pressure and throwing me over the edge. I gasped and screamed, clamping down on him and forcing him to come with me. He spurted deep into me, and I collapsed on top of him, sticky, sweaty, and panting.

"Oh I needed that." I sighed.

Theo laughed. "I could tell!"

_bloom_
_bloom_
224 Followers