Neglected Black Housewife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,910 Followers

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuuuuuuuuuuuucck!" Shelly screams, as her body convulses in an orgasmic tremor, sending a succession of rhythmic shivers through her pussy and her ass. I hold her ass cheeks tightly against me, until she collapses on the bed, disengaging herself from my spent cock. I plop down next to her wrapping my arm around her shoulders, both of us gasping for air.

"Your first ass fuck, Mike." Shelly says, rolling over on her back. "What did you think?" She asks, as I reach over and caress her massive tits.

"Wow!" I answer. "Very tight and I didn't last very long because of it. It was awesome, but I still like your pussy better." I tell her, as I knead her breast with my hand. I can't even get my hand around it. "Have I told you how much I love your tits?" I ask Shelly, as my fingers tease her thick nipples.

"No, but you've been pretty obvious about it." She smiles, glancing down at my hand. "My doctor has suggested breast reduction surgery, but I'm not sure." She says. "What do you think?"

"I don't know what the health risks are, but I think they're perfect." I answer, licking around her large areola.

"The last time I saw my doctor, he was hefting, squeezing and measuring all around them." She says. "I'm not sure that he wasn't just getting off playing with my tits. Halfway through the examination, my nipples got hard and I was tempted to turn into Shelly the slut right there in his office." She laughs.

"Yeah, I wanted to ask you about that." I tell her, leaning up on my elbow, so I can see her face. "What's with the self degradation? I mean, calling yourself a slut and a whore, why do you do it?" I ask.

"Does it bother you?" She asks seriously.

"At first it did, especially when you called yourself my black slut or black whore. It kind of felt like what Barbara was saying about the plantation owner and slave girls." I tell her.

"No! It wasn't like that at all." She admonishes me. "The quick answer is that I like talking nasty during sex, it turns me on." She says, looking at the clock. "We don't have time for the long answer, because I have to take a shower before I go home." She says, rolling over and getting off the bed. "I'm sorry if it bothered you. It was all in fun." She says, kissing my cheek as she gets up.

"How about if I wash your back and you can give me the long answer in the shower." I tell her, as I roll off the bed on the other side. My cock starts recovering, as I watch her bare ass ripple seductively, while she walks towards the bathroom.

"Okay, but we can't take too long." She smiles over her shoulder at me.

"So, what's the long version regarding the self degradation?" I say, as I lather soap all over her tits, lifting them and squeezing the firm, dark flesh.

"It's a way to escape reality, Mike." She says, rubbing soap on her hands and lathering it on my chest. "We all need a break from reality now and then. I think that's at the core of why people cheat. I know Cyn and Barbara feel differently, but I understand why it happens. I don't necessarily condone it, but I understand it." She says, as her nipples stiffen from my touch and her soapy hands move down across my abdomen.

"When a married couple has sex, they bring all their baggage to the bedroom with them; financial troubles, disagreements about disciplining the kids, where to take vacation, everything! But with a stranger, like what we did tonight." She continues, as her hands lather soap over my cock and balls. "It's just sex. Taking on a different persona; behaving like a slut, makes it that much more removed from reality." She continues, while stroking up and down my cock and running her fingernails across my balls.

"If I had come here as Dr. Shelly, PHD in Clinical Psychology, I'd have brought at least some of that baggage with me." She adds, as I start humping my hard cock into her hand and pinching her nipples between my fingers. "It's just a form of role playing, Mike. Next time I might be a domineering mother figure, or a Catholic school girl." She says, smiling at me. "Aren't you sorry you asked?" She says, pumping her soapy hand up and down my hard cock, as her other hand lathers soap all over my ass cheeks.

"Not at all." I pant, as Shelly runs one finger between my ass cheeks while continuing to jack my hard cock with her hand. "I especially liked the part about next time." I smile at her, as my balls constrict. "Oh God! You're making me cum again." I moan, as I continue mauling her huge tits.

"That's what sluts do." She says, matter-of-factly, just as I shoot a thick stream of cum all over her arm. She continues stroking up and down my cock until she's milked out every drop of cum. Rinsing off her arm, she pulls me into a tight embrace.

"What about you, Mike?" She asks, as she presses her body against mine and lathers soap over my back and shoulders. "Why are you here, fucking a black woman who's twice your age?" She says, pulling her head back to look me in the eye.

"I don't know." I answer honestly. "Before Tuesday, I had never even been with a black woman but..."

"But now you'll never go back?" Shelly interjects, laughing.

"Well, I don't know about never, but if what I've experienced since Tuesday is any example, I'm hooked for life." I smile, pressing my lips to hers. Her soapy tits slip around on my chest, as we kiss passionately and grind our bodies together.

"Time to go." She says, breaking the kiss and rinsing the soap off her body. I watch her towel off and get dressed, mesmerized by the voluptuous, hourglass shape of her sexy, black body.

On the drive to her house, I watch her metamorphous back into Dr. Shelly, wife and mother. She's subdued, professional and our conversation has none of the sexual overtones that dominated the rest of the evening.

"Will there be a next time?" I ask, as I park the car in front of her house.

"Of course, Mike." She says, patting my thigh. "Just not too many next times or we'll start bringing our own baggage." She smiles, as she gets out of the car and hurries into her house.

Wow! What a fucking evening! The high school cheerleader party, with Amber tomorrow night, is going to seem like kindergarten by comparison. I drive home, flop on my bed and sleep like a baby.

Cyn leaves me three messages while I'm in classes on Friday and we finally connect about four o'clock in the afternoon.

"How was Shelly?" She asks.

"Absolutely amazing, Cyn." I tell her as I'm walking across campus to my car. "She was everything you said she'd be and more."

"She said the same thing about you." She says, laughing. "I guess I'll have to find someone new for myself." She teases.

"Not a chance." I tell her, honestly. As exciting as Shelly was, her slutty urgency was a little overwhelming. "I'm sorry I missed your calls today." I say. "I had classes all day."

"It's okay," She says. "We couldn't have gotten together anyway. My son has a stomachache and didn't go to school. I was just checking up on last night."

"Speaking of last night, what was with Barbara?" I ask, remembering how breathtakingly sexy she looked. "That was a little weird."

"Barbara is fine." Cyn assures me. "You probably gathered that she's not very trusting." She says.

"Sounds like an understatement." I tell her as I arrive at my car and throw my books in the back seat. Cyn is quiet for a few seconds.

"So are you coming next Thursday night?" She asks.

"Do I have to wait until next Thursday to see you?" I ask, trying not to sound as disappointed as I am.

"Probably, but if an opportunity presents itself, I'll call you, okay?" She says, quietly. "Hey, I have to go. My son is awake."

"See you soon." I say. "Call me even if it's only for coffee at Starbucks." I tell her.

"Thanks, Mike." We hang up and I go home to get ready for my 'date' with Amber.

"I never knew you were a cheerleader." I tell Amber as we're driving to the party. She's wearing a pleated skirt and a white pullover blouse that accentuates the curves of her teen-sized tits. She looks more like a high school girl than she usually does. She even has her red hair up in a ponytail tonight. I've never seen it like that at work.

"I want to be taken seriously at the bookstore." She tells me smiling. "And there is a certain stereotype that goes with being a cheerleader." She says. "It's been nice being able to discuss books, music and movies without everyone thinking I'm an airhead." She smiles.

"I never thought of you as an airhead." I answer, honestly.

"Thanks, Mike." She says. "And thanks for doing this tonight." She says, running her hand up the inside of my thigh. "I'll make it up to you later." She says, squeezing my cock through my pants. "Maybe we can stop at your place on the way home." She says. "Of course, couples have been known to disappear into bedrooms at these parties, too. You never know."

"Thanks for taking my shift last night." I tell her, my cock responding to her touch. "I really appreciate it."

"Your mystery lady?" She asks, smiling. "You finally fuck her?" She asks. Amber was astute enough to realize I was thinking of someone else while we've been fucking lately. She teases me about it every time we're together, but it hasn't dampened her sex drive. We've been getting together frequently since she turned eighteen a couple of months ago.

"Yeah." I answer quietly. "It was nice." I answer.

"That's awesome!" She says sincerely, leaning back in her seat and giving me directions to the party.

Amber introduces me to several cheerleaders and their dates as we make our way through the house. Fuck! I've never seen so many teenage hardbodies in one place. Most of them are blondes, there are a few brunettes, but Amber seems to be the only red head. She's holding onto me very possessively, as we round the corner into the kitchen.

"Jasmine. Jim. This is Mike." Amber says, approaching a young black couple in the corner of the kitchen.

"Nice to meet you." Jim says, reaching his hand out to me. We shake and he turns towards Amber. "What's up Amber?" He says, kissing her cheek. The girl doesn't look up. We've obviously interrupted something.

"What's the matter?" Amber asks.

"It's nothing." Jasmine says, looking up. "Jimmy and I were just talking." She says. "Nice to meet you." She says, looking at me for the first time. She recognizes me right away. It's Cyn's niece, who took the kids roller-skating last night. "Oh, hi again." She says, forcing a brief smile.

"Hi Jasmine." I say, still surprised at how much she looks like her aunt. She has the same high cheekbones and almond shaped eyes, although hers look like they might tear up any second.

"You two know each other?" Amber asks.

"Yeah we met at my Aunt's house last night." Jasmine says dismissively, obviously wanting to get back to her discussion with Jimmy. Amber raises her eyebrows at me, but doesn't say anything. We walk back into the living room and talk to a few couples mingling around. Amber makes sure to mention my college and has me talk about some of my classes.

"Fine then!" We hear from the kitchen just before the back door slams. All eyes are on the doorway, when Jimmy walks through.

"Jasmine and I just broke up." He says quietly, sitting on the floor next to the couch.

"Mike." Amber says grabbing my arm. "I need you to do me the biggest favor ever." She whispers anxiously. "Will you go see about Jasmine? Offer to drive her home or something. Anything." She says, looking into my eyes. "Please!" She pleads. "I've been wanting to hook up with Jim, like forever, but could never betray Jasmine. If they've really broken up, this might be my chance." She says. "Please, I'll make it up to you another time. I promise!" She says.

"Sure, Amber." I say, taken back by how quickly she wants to pounce on her friend's ex. "I'll take care of Jasmine. Do you want me to hang around to see if you need a ride?" I ask her.

"No, I'll be fine." She smiles. "Thanks." She kisses me on the cheek then sits down next to Jimmy on the floor, as I walk into the kitchen.

"Jasmine!" I call, looking around the back yard. There's no answer, so I follow a brick path around a cement bench to look for her. The entire yard is landscaped like some kind of exotic garden, with paths and hedges separating various parts. It doesn't look like she's here, but as I turn to go back in the house, I hear what sounds like a brief intake of air, followed by a soft sob. I follow the sound behind a row of hedges and I can barely make out her silhouette, sitting against the back fence.

"Jasmine?" I ask, softly. "Are you okay? Amber thought you might need a ride home."

"No." She says, sniffling. "I want to die, okay?" She says. "So, just leave me alone." I walk over and sit down next to her.

"I'll stay so I can identify the body, okay?" I tell her, hoping her death wish isn't literal. She turns from me, sobbing quietly into her sleeve, as I lean back against the fence and close my eyes. We sit there for quite a while and I picture her beautiful face and the way her jeans hugged her ass when I watched her leave her Aunt's house last night. I berate myself for thinking about her black lace thong. Shit! I don't even know how old she is.

"Sometimes it helps to talk to someone." I tell her, when her sobbing finally subsides.

"I barely know you." She says, turning her head towards me.

"That can actually help." I explain. "I don't go to your school and I don't know your friends. Whatever we discuss can stay right here."

"You know my aunt." She says cautiously.

"Whatever we talk about stays right here." I repeat, wondering what breaking up with her boyfriend has to do with her aunt. "Want to tell me what happened?" I ask quietly. "Was it another girl?" I ask, guessing that might be why they broke up.

"If only." She says, her eyes tearing up again. "I could just scratch her eyes out." She laughs.

"Yeah, I hadn't thought of that." I tell her. "Must be something worse than that."

"A whole lot worse." She says, as she starts crying again. "I never thought he'd be like this." She says, quietly, between sobs. "I thought he'd help me figure things out." She says cryptically.

"How long have you and Jimmy been together?" I ask, trying to keep her talking without her feeling like I'm prying for information.

"Almost a year." She says. "We even celebrated our birthdays together a few months ago. We turned 18 two days apart from each other, so we had a combined party." She says. "That's when it all started." She says softly.

"At your birthday party?" I ask, trying to use my active listening skills to draw her out.

"After the party." She says so quietly that I have to lean closer to hear her. When I do, I catch a whiff of her perfumeand she smells as good as she looks.

"On the way home we stopped in this secluded area and got into the backset of his car." She sobs. "I wanted to give him the best birthday present he could imagine. I'll never forget his face when I told him." She says, warming up to her story. "He told me how much he loved me and respected me. He was so gentle and so loving, especially when it really hurt. He moved so slowly, kissing me and telling saying he loved me." She breaks into uncontrollable sobbing and I tentatively put my arm around her.

"What happened tonight?" I ask, as she sobs into my chest. My cock is stirring from visualizing her losing her virginity in the back seat of a car, but I sense she'd be better off talking about the break up.

"Well, after that first night, we couldn't get enough of each other." She says. "I mean, I never knew what I was missing." She says, pulling her head up to look at my face. "Then tonight I told him I'm four days late for my period." She says, looking for a reaction in my face.

"Didn't you guys use any protection?" I ask, always more comfortable with logistics than feelings.

"I went on the pill, but I sometimes forget to take them." She says, sheepishly. "Do you know what the bastard said?" She asks.

"What?" I ask.

"He wants to know how I know it's his!" She says, pushing her face into my chest again, crying. "Like I'm some kind of fucking slut!" She says, her words muffled against my shirt. Before I can respond, we hear the back door open.

"Come on, no one will see us back here." A male voice says and Jasmine's head jerks up from my chest. Oh fuck! It's Jimmy's voice and he's with someone.

"Are you sure?" Amber asks, the voices getting closer. I start to stand up, but Jasmine pulls me back down with her mouth to my ear.

"Please, Mike." She whispers. "I don't want him to see me crying. Don't let them know we're here." She pleads. I sit back down, wrapping my arm back around her shoulder, wondering what's going to happen.

"Absolutely, Amber." Jimmy says. "Besides, everyone else is hooked up in the bedrooms and living room. Who's going to be out here to see us?" We hear the rustling of clothing as the voices draw nearer.

"Mmmmmm." Amber moans, as they come into view, just the other side of the hedge that Jasmine and I are sitting behind. Amber's blouse is pushed up, her bra is undone and Jimmy is sucking one of her small, round tits into his mouth.

"I'm sorry." Jasmine whispers in my ear, presumably she's referring to Amber and I being a couple. I look in her eyes and shake my head, indicating that we really aren't as much of a couple as Amber wanted everyone to believe. Well, apparently not everyone.

"Stand up." Amber says, startling me. I'm sure we've been caught, but she's talking to Jimmy. They're sitting on the flat, cement bench and she's fumbling with Jimmy's belt. Jimmy stands up and she unbuckles his belt and pulls his jeans and briefs down with one quick tug.

"Oh my!" Amber sighs, as she runs her tongue up and down the length of his long, black cock. "Are you sure it's over between you and Jasmine?" She asks, as she slips her mouth over the end of his hard cock.

"Yeah, baby. I'm sure!" He pants. Jasmine takes a quick peek, as Amber grips Jimmy's muscular ass cheeks and starts bobbing her head up and down on his cock. My cock is stiffening, as Jasmine wraps her arms around me and again buries her face in my shirt.


I sit there, stroking Jasmine's hair, as she quietly sobs into my chest. We are invisible, only ten feet away from the most erotic scene I've ever witnessed. My cock is rock solid, as I watch Jimmy grab Amber's red hair, clench his ass muscles and feverishly pump his hard, black cock into her mouth. Amber wraps her hand around the thick base of his cock, to keep him from gagging her, and swallows all of Jimmy's cum. She barely takes a breath before sucking him hard again.

I become very aware of Jasmine's tits swelling against my side, with each breath she takes. This is too fucking weird! I can't believe that I'm sitting here holding Jasmine, while voyeuristically watching her ex-boyfriend fuck my date.

Amber's intense arousal quickly dispels any inhibitions she had. Tossing her blouse and bra aside, she unzips her skirt and strips off her thong. Completely naked, she lies back on the bench, lifts her knees and spreads her legs invitingly. The moonlight accents the pale, white skin on her teen-sized, tits, which almost disappear when she's lying down. Just her pink eraser-like nipples are visible, poking up into the night air.

"Oh fuck, Amber." Jimmy sighs, as he lowers his face between her thighs and runs his dark fingers through her triangle of light red hair.

"Oh God!" Amber cries, as I hear Jimmy slurping up her pussy juice. Jasmine turns to take another look, brushing her arm against the bulge in my pants. Startled, she quickly pulls her arm away and looks at me quizzically. I shrug apologetically, and nod towards the erotic coupling, taking place just beyond the hedges.

"Oh Jimmy!" Amber moans. "Right there! Don't stop! Keep doing exactly that!" She pleads. Jasmine turns her head to look, as Amber grabs Jimmy's head and frantically bucks her ass off the bench, pushing her pussy hard against his mouth. Jasmine watches for a minute before turning her head back to look at me. When she does, I try hard to focus on her face and ignore the erotic scene playing out behind her.

samslam
samslam
12,910 Followers
123456...9