Neglected Black Housewife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,915 Followers

"I need your address," she says matter-of-factly, breaking the spell.

"Oh, right," I say, fumbling for some paper before she produces a small notebook and a pen from her purse. I quickly scribble down my address.

"I'll see you in the morning," I say, feeling completely overwhelmed by this golden-skinned goddess who has just dropped into my life.

"Maybe we can help each other," she says cryptically as she walks away.

I finish my shift in a flurry of activity that has my manager welcoming me back from wherever I've been for the past few weeks. He seems genuinely relieved that I've pulled my head out of my ass and stopped moping around.

I have a restless night dreaming about Barbara and Halle Berry. While Barbara is sitting in Starbucks telling me she hopes I can make her feel better, she gradually transforms into Halle Berry from Monster's Ball crying I want you to make me feel good. Can you make me feel good? Can you make me feel good? I awaken with a formidable hard-on and an anxious anticipation for the day to get started.

While cleaning up my apartment, I start to have second thoughts. Is this really what I want to do? Well no, what I really want is to have Jasmine back but that doesn't seem likely.

Barbara is certainly sexy as hell and my cock twitches whenever I think about her. Where Cyn and Shelly were almost as old as my parents, Barbara is 29 or 30. That's only nine years older than I am. One thing for sure, she's gotten me off my ass and moving, the apartment looks better than it has in weeks. I recall one of my psychology professors mentioning activity as a prescription to battle depression. It's hard to be active and depressed at the same time. I wonder if it's also hard to be horny and depressed at the same time.

Barbara is early and seems almost as tense as I am. She's wearing another collared cotton blouse that buttons up the front with a short skirt and designer boots. She looks hot!

"Would you like something to drink?" I offer as I invite her in and attempt to ease her nervousness. She shakes her head as she looks around.

"If it's all the same to you, Mike, I'm kind of anxious to get down to business." She smiles as she steps towards me. Our arms tentatively encircle each other as our lips meet in an exploratory kiss.

Bam! Within seconds she's humping against me and my hands are gripping her ass. Our tongues are fervently fighting for space in our mouths as we try to shed our clothing without disengaging from each other's arms. I guess I don't have to worry about trying to ease into this.

I steadily move us towards my bedroom, leaving a trail of discarded clothing behind. By the time we're standing next to my bed, Barbara is down to her bra and panties and I'm in my boxers. I manage to break the kiss and hold Barbara at arms length while we both gasp for air.

"May I?" I ask, reaching for the front clasp of her bra. The thin material of her beige bra can't hide her dark areolas or the outline of her protruding nipples pushing against it.

"Be my guest," she smiles. I make a production out of removing her bra. Using two hands to unfasten the clasp, I slowly pull the material away, revealing her magnificent breasts little by little. I gasp when I see her nipples and her silver dollar size areolas.

"What's the matter?" Barbara asks.

"My God, they are so black!" I am astounded at how dark her nipples and areolas are. Whatever the darkest black color is, maybe midnight black, that's the color.

"You were expecting white?" she teases. "I meant to tell you, Mike, I'm black."

"Of course," I laugh. "It's just... I'm surprised, that's all. You're lighter skinned than both Shelly or Cyn but your nipples are considerably darker."

"I wouldn't know," she says dryly. "Don't you like them?" she asks, giving her breasts a little shake from side to side.

"I love them! They are magnificent!" I cry as I slide her bra down her arms and toss it aside. "I've never seen anything like them." It's true. The contrast between her caramel colored breasts and her midnight black nipples is absolutely striking. I heft them in my hands, running my thumbs across her erect tips as I admire the distinctive coloration. Fuck!

"If you like these, I have another surprise for you," Barbara says, stepping back out of reach and turning around. She smiles at me over her shoulder as she hooks her thumbs in the side of her matching beige thong and starts peeling it down. The thin strip of material being dislodged from between her lovely ass cheeks enriches my first look at her naked ass. My cock is tenting the front of my boxers as she drops her thong to the floor and steps out of it.

"You have a perfect ass," I say, stepping towards her. Her ass is so firm and flawlessly contoured that I can't wait to get my hands on it.

"Wait a second," she says. "I've something better to show you." She obviously means her pussy but I don't know how it's going to compete with her breasts and her ass. I imagine she has it shaved smooth or something. The 'or something' turns out to be right.

"What do you think?" Barbara asks, turning towards me. My mouth gapes open. Holy shit! Her pubic hair is a perfect triangle, coiffured with crisp edges all around and a flat surface that reminds me of a well-manicured lawn, or Grace Jones' haircut. It is the most erotic sight I have ever seen. Her tightly curled hair creates a smooth, thick covering nearly half an inch thick.

"I just did it a week ago," she adds apprehensively when I don't answer. "Do you think it's too much?"

"NO!" I almost scream. "That is the sexiest, most exotic..." I stammer trying to think of the right adjective but Barbara saves me from my inarticulateness by stepping closer and kneeling down in front of me.

"My turn," she smiles up at me as she rests her palm against the bulge in my boxers. "Hmmm," she murmurs , cradling my hard cock in her hand. "Time for me to open my present now," she says, pulling the elastic band away from my waist and out over the tip of my erection.

"Very nice," she says as my cock springs free and she drops my undershorts to the floor. With her palms against my thighs, she snuggles her face against my cock, rubbing it along her cheek and flicking it with her tongue as it wobbles around her face.

"I like this," she pronounces as she catches the tip between her lips and slides her mouth over the head.

"Oh yeah!" I cry as Barbara's tongue deftly licks the sensitive underside of my cockhead. Seeing her breasts from this angle I'm amazed at the length of her thick nipples. They've got to be extended at least half an inch from her dark areolas. Her breasts aren't as big as Shelly's or Cyn's but they are just so fucking perfect.

As much as I'm enjoying her mouth on my cock, I don't want to wait any longer to explore her exquisite body. Grabbing her shoulders, I pull her to her feet and our bodies press together as we enjoy another lengthy kiss. Our hands are in constant motion over each other's backside and my cock nestles into her cushiony pubic hair.

Gently laying her on the bed, I crawl up next to her with my head propped up on one hand as I caress her flat stomach with the other.

"Every part of you is breathtaking," I whisper as my hand glides lightly over her warm breast.

"Can you make me feel better, Mike?" she asks with a desperate pleading in her voice.

"I don't know how permanent it will be but I can certainly make you forget about everything else for a while," I answer honestly. I'm rubbing her closest nipple between my thumb and index finger, twirling it around and stretching it out from her breast.

"I'll take that," she says, closing her eyes as I move my mouth to her taut nipple. Her long, thick nub is surprisingly rigid but based on her growling moan also quite sensitive. My left hand massages one breast as I suckle on the other. Not in an easy position to shift between her nipples, I swing my leg over her body, straddling her as my stiff cock nestles against her thick carpet of curls.

What an unexpected turn of events. Yesterday morning I was sulking around like a more depressed version of Eeyore and today I have this exotic creature with her midnight black nipples and perfectly coifed pubic hair lying in wait for me to distract her from her cheating husband. Maybe she was right; maybe we can help each other. Who knows? Tomorrow I may be back to moping around but right now; I'm going to take advantage of this erotic distraction.

Grasping one of her brown tits in each hand, I lean my head down and begin my sensual onslaught of her aroused nipples.

"Mmmmm, yeah," she moans as I suck, bite and tease her hard nipples, alternating from one breast to the other. Squeezing her tits together, I manage to get both nipples into my mouth at once, kneading the sides of her breasts as I suck hard on her sensitive nubs.

"Oh God, what are you doing?" she cries while holding my head tightly against her breasts and humping her pubic mound against my rigid cock. Her long black nipples are so hard they feel like leather against my moist tongue. I continue my assault on her breasts enjoying the way her body is writhing beneath me until I can hold back no longer. I have to taste her cunt juice.

Giving her nipples one last bite, I release her breasts and glide down her body where I'm greeted with the most sensually aromatic smell known to man. She lasciviously spreads her legs and pulls her knees up, presenting me with her hot wet pussy. Her pink folds look like a rain-drenched flower whose petals have been heavily weighted by a sudden downpour. I teasingly stroke her outer labia with my finger, lightly spreading the seeping moisture up and down her gaping slit.

"Ohhhhhh," she pants, grabbing the backs of her knees and pulling her legs wider apart as I extend my tongue and lick from her asshole to her clit.

"Yeeessss!" Barbara cries as I take another long swipe of her labia, this time pushing my tongue just inside her moist pussy and lapping up some of her tasty juices. The erotic tanginess of her love sauce assaults my taste buds and sends licentious signals to my cock. She's rocking against my face and pulling her legs as wide as they'll go, trying to suck my tongue deeper inside her eager opening. Her engorged clit is peeking out invitingly from its fleshy black hood and I slide my tongue up to gently lick around it several times before sucking it into my mouth.

"Oh yeah! Fuck yeah!" she breathes as I slip two fingers deep inside her steamy hole and continue sucking on her exposed pink clit. She lets go of her legs to dig her fingers into my hair and pull my mouth hard against her pussy while grinding her clit against my tongue. I suck her clit completely inside my mouth, flicking my tongue across the tip of it while maintaining a constant rhythm in and out of her pussy with my fingers.

"I'm cumming!" Barbara yells, "Don't fucking stop! Oh yeah! Keep doing it just like that!" She clamps her pussy muscles around my fingers, jerking wildly as she tightens her grip on my hair. Her head and shoulders are off the bed as her orgasm shakes her whole body and she gushes her hot cream all over my fingers. I shift my mouth from her sensitive clit to her juicy hole and hungrily lap up her deliciously flowing syrup. Her chest heaves, swelling her beautiful tits as she gulps air into her lungs. I keep swallowing more and more of her thick, tasty nectar but it just keeps flowing while she catches her breath.

"Cyn was right about your tongue, Mike," she pants. "Goddamn! That was so good. I can't wait to see how you fuck," she says while pulling my head to get me to move up her body.

"Not yet," I say, looking up at her while pushing my tongue between her juicy black pussy lips. "Once is never enough for me," I tell her. "You taste so good that I need seconds."

"I know you think this is what you're supposed to do," she says. "But seriously, I'm ready to be fucked right now!"

Ignoring her, I return my face to her crotch and suck her pussy lips completely into my mouth. Lightly chewing on them, I graze my tongue all over her delicate folds, periodically flicking it against her swollen clit.

"Mike! Mike! You don't have to do this! Holy shit!" she moans, squirming her ass around on the bed as I push my tongue deep inside her pussy and insert my middle finger beside it. Twisting my finger all around to lubricate it, I slowly pull it out and begin smearing a path from her pussy to her asshole. She moans and writhes as my wet finger traces a circular motion around her rear opening before going back for more of her thick lubricating cream.

"Oh God yes! Play with my asshole," she cries as I move my mouth to her clit and slip the tip of my finger into her crinkly opening. Using my other hand to stimulate her labia, pinching and teasing her swollen lips, I keep sucking her clit while pushing my finger a little farther into her ass. The simultaneous sensations have their desired effect and she starts bucking feverishly against my mouth and hands.

"Oh Fuck, Mike! That is... I don't fucking know what that is! Oh God! I'm going to cum!" she cries.

I lean my weight on her to keep her from bucking my mouth off her clit as the first wave of her orgasm jolts her body. I keep sucking her clit, pinching her pussy lips and finger fucking her asshole as she thrashes around on the bed. When she arches her back and spreads her legs even wider, I bury my index finger all the way inside her ass and gently bite her clit.

"OHMYFUCKINGGOD!" she screams as her body explodes and she gushes hot frothy cream over my hands. While her body convulses, I move my tongue back to her pussy, hungrily slurping up the gooey sauce flowing freely from her lips.

"Now it's time to fuck," I whisper, moving my body over hers before her breathing can return to normal.

"Let me catch my breath," she pleads.

"Not a chance," I say as I thrust my pussy-soaked tongue into her mouth and glide my aching cock into her still quivering pussy.

Oh fuck! She feels so damn good. Her pussy is snug but so well lubricated that I sink to my balls without any effort. Barbara squeezes her inner muscles around the sides of my cock, massaging it as I glide in and out with long slow strokes. The heat from her pussy envelopes my hard-on and I have to concentrate to keep from cumming prematurely.

We're still kissing with our tongues fervently entwined as I pick up the rhythm, moving both of us up a notch in readiness. I try desperately to hold off my own climax as I await a signal from her that she's ready to join me. Sliding my hand between us, I pinch one of her thick nipples, stretching it out from her chest as I pound faster and harder. She's bucking her ass off the bed, slamming her love button hard against my pelvic bone.

"Oh God! Mike! I'm... going... to... cum... again!" She's speaking in gasps, sucking air into her lungs between her breathless words. "Oh yeah! Oh God! Fuck... Me... Hard... Mike! Oh yes! Harder!" She's panting and twisting her head from side to side as she thrashes around on the bed ramming her burning cunt up around my hard cock. I'm so fucking close but still holding back, waiting for that euphoric moment when the peak of our physical exertion transforms into blissful ecstasy flowing uncontrollably from our sweat-soaked bodies. Fuck! I'm so close. It's got to be soon.

"I'm cumming!" Barbara finally cries. "Oh! God! Oh! Fuck!" She clamps her pussy muscles around my cock, digs her long nails into my back and convulses beneath me. That sparks my long awaited release and my body jerks violently, shooting rapid-fire bursts of cum deep inside her fiery pussy. Our bodies tense, locking in a vice-like grip as we shudder together toward our mutual crescendo.

Collapsing on my bed with her trembling body shivering beneath me, I feel the swell of her breasts pushing her hard nipples into my chest as she gasps for air. We just lay there panting for several minutes holding each other tight before we finally start kissing again. This is a more leisurely kiss without the urgency or the sexual tension of our previous kisses. She knows what she's doing with her tongue and my cock starts responding to her machinations.

"Cyn was right about you," Barbara whispers, breaking the kiss as I start rocking my semi-recovered cock inside her slick love canal. "Damn, you know how to show a girl a good time," she teases while rolling her hips in rhythm with my slow, even strokes. I'm not close to being ready to fuck again, but her pussy feels too good for my cock not to want to move.

"You know, Mike," she says quietly. "I said we might be able to help each other."

"You have helped me, Barbara," I answer. "More than you know."

"But I might know a way for you to make Cyn change her mind about Jasmine," she says, quickly getting my attention. I'm almost ashamed to admit that I haven't thought about Jasmine for the past couple of hours and it seems weird to be talking about her with my cock buried in Barbara's pussy but she obviously has peaked my curiosity.

"Please tell me," I say, trying not to sound as desperately hopeful as I feel.

"Well, I know that she's gotten Jasmine to do what she wants by threatening to expose your antics to her mom, right?"

"As far as I know, that's it," I answer. "Jasmine won't even talk to me to explain the details."

"I know Cyn well enough to know that she would carry out her threat. She wouldn't think twice about admitting her own duplicity if it meant she accomplished her objective. But I can almost guarantee that she would not be willing to sacrifice her husband's career in the process."

"You've got my attention," I tell her. We're still coupled together but I am no longer moving my cock in any sexual way.

"Our husbands are still spending their Thursday nights with that white slut over on Fourth Street. If you could get some pictures of our sanctified reverend in, shall we say, a compromising position..." Her voice trails off but I'm quick enough to get the idea.

"Do you have any ideas about how I would get these pictures?" I ask.

"Not a clue," she laughs. "But you seem pretty resourceful and I can give you her name and address."

"I'll take it." I say, wondering where I could get the type of equipment I would need. The mood is broken but I'm definitely not ready to call it a day. "Would you like some lunch and then maybe we could pick up where we left off?"

"Mmmm. That sounds perfect," Barbara says as I disengage my spent cock from her drenched pussy.

"You stay here and rest up for round two while I cook us up a couple of quesadillas." I roll off the bed and walk into the kitchen without bothering to dress.

I return to the bedroom with quesadillas, a couple of beers and chips with salsa. Barbara sits up cross-legged on the bed, her glistening pussy immodestly splayed open as she takes her plate. My cock reflexively responds to her sexy body as I sit on the edge of the bed.

"Wow," Barbara says, between mouthfuls of her quesadilla. "Multiple orgasms and you can cook! Jasmine is a lucky girl," she smiles.

"I've been thinking about Jasmine as I made lunch," I answer.

"So I'm not responsible for that," she teasingly points to my erection.

"No, you're fully responsible for this," I laugh. She laughs with me and her tits jiggle temptingly with her laughter. My cock hardens more which sparks more laughter.

"Then what were you thinking?" Barbara asks hesitantly. "Feeling a little guilty?" she asks.

"No... well, maybe a little but that wasn't what I was thinking," I answer as my eyes continue to devour her naked flesh. "I was just thinking that maybe Jasmine should have a say in what we were discussing." Barbara tilts her head to one side as if she's studying me.

"Sex, cooking and empathy," she shakes her head. "Jesus, Mike, you are quite the find." She smiles as she takes a sip of beer. I watch her tits raise slightly as she lifts her arm and then my eyes follow the contours of her neck as she swallows. "Why don't you ask her?" She smiles as she slides the cold beer bottle down between her luscious breasts, leaving a moist trail of condensation across their inside curves.

samslam
samslam
12,915 Followers