Neglected Black Housewife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,923 Followers

"I would except she won't answer my calls or texts," I stammer, wanting to lick the drops of water from her breasts. Barbara watches me for what seems like forever then just gives her head a little shake.

"Would you like me to act like an intermediary?" she asks, setting her plate on the nightstand with half of her quesadilla still on it.

"That would be great," I enthuse. "I just don't want to go to all this effort for nothing if she's not interested," I add.

"Don't worry about her being interested, Mike. That girl has been lovesick for you since Cyn imposed her conditions. And her poor mama can't even get her to talk about it. Trust me, she'll jump at the chance to get back with you."

"That's not what I'm worried about. I just wonder whether she'll be up for blackmailing her uncle," I answer.

"Leave that to me," she offers. "And speaking of being up, will you finish your lunch? That boner of yours is rather distracting and I'm anxious to see how it tastes." I shove the remainder of my quesadilla in my mouth and drop my plate next to hers. We clink beer bottles and then each of us takes a long swig before placing them next to our plates.

Barbara pushes me onto my back and kneels between my legs. Holding my throbbing cock between her thumb and her index finger, she begins a torturously slow clean up of my pussy-soaked cock with her tongue.

"Oh fuck!" I moan as she licks up one side and down the other, periodically swirling her tongue across my cockhead. Her eyes are locked on mine as she wraps her dark lips around the tip of my cock and gently sucks just the head into her mouth.

Damn! With her beautiful brown eyes staring up at me, it's not just a blowjob it's a full-service tune-up of my dick. Gently stroking me with her hand, her tongue and her lips are teasing the shit out of the domed head with her sucking, licking and nibbling all around it. There's no rhythm to drive me towards a release, just the tantalizing touch of her tongue keeping my dick rock hard.

"I liked what you were doing with my ass earlier," Barbara says just before she slides her mouth halfway down my solid shaft.

"Mmmm," is all I can manage as I try in vain to thrust my cock farther into her warm mouth.

"Would you like to try my back door?" she adds provocatively. "I think you're hard enough to slip right in," she teases. Holy shit! I've only ever ass fucked Shelly.

"Sure," I answer enthusiastically.

"Do you have any lubricant? KY or Vaseline?" she asks.

"I think so," I answer, trying to remember what's under our sink in the bathroom. My roommate has all sorts of stuff. Barbara releases my swollen cock and moves aside so I can get off the bed. I practically run to the bathroom and throw open the cabinet. Yes! We've got both!

"I've got both," I tell her. "Do you have a preference?"

"KY is a better lubricant," she says matter-of-factly, like she does this every day. Hell, for all I know, maybe she does. She holds out her hand and I give her the tube of KY. She squirts a bunch on the palm of her hands and rapidly rubs her palms together.

"Lie back down so I can grease you up," she smiles. I lay down on my back with my human flagpole sticking straight up in the air and Barbara starts massaging my cock with her lubricated palms.

"Mmmm," I moan as she corkscrews her hands up and down my sensitive shaft. When I'm sufficiently lubed up, she squirts some more KY on her finger and reams it in and around her asshole.

"I'm going to lower myself down on you so you can play with my pussy while you fuck my ass," she announces, tossing the tube on the floor and swinging her leg over me. I watch with wide-eyed wonder as Barbara positions her puckered opening over my slick cock. Using her hand to guide my steel rod towards its target she takes a deep breath and pushes my cock against her tight opening.

Barbara obviously knows what she's doing and the lubricant facilities the penetration because my cockhead pops right into her ass with barely any resistance. Fuck, she's tight and my cock is throbbing inside her compact tunnel. She settles down onto my cock, wiggling around to get comfortable.

"Okay," she breathes. "Here we go. Just keep my juices flowing in the front while I ride this monster." She nods as I move my hand towards her wet pussy.

Resting my palm against her widespread thigh, I slide my thumb along her moist labia to her engorged clit.

"That's the spot, lover," Barbara says as she starts rocking against my hand, driving me in and out of her snug ass. My cock responds immediately to the long awaited rhythm and I'm bucking my hips off the bed to sink it farther into her cock-hugging ass.

"Oh yeah!" Barbara cries. "Do you like this? Do you like my ass?"

"Fuck yeah!" I pant as my orgasm builds and I feel myself getting ready to explode. I spin my thumb against her clit, hoping to get her off before I shoot my load. She's bouncing up and down on my cock while her hands are squeezing her tits and tugging at her long, black nipples. Fuck, I can't hold it much longer.

"I'm going to cum!" I shout, as she jounces on my rigid tool.

"Let it go! Cum in my ass!" she huffs, gasping for air as her own orgasm pushes her to a more rapid rhythm and she clenches her ass muscles around my cock. Oh fuck, that did it.

"I'm cumming!" I cry as my cock explodes inside her compact tunnel and I jerk spasmodically under her frenetic gyrations.

"Ohhhh! Mike! Ohhhhhhh. Don't stop moving your thumb!" she cries as the tremors increase and her orgasm builds to a tumultuous finish. "Goddamn!! Oh Fuck!" Barbara thrashes around on my cock, shoving my hand away from her crotch as she shakes and shudders through her finale.

Raising up, she eases my cock from her asshole before flopping down on my chest and smothering me with kisses.

"You are amazing," she whispers as she rubs her tits around on my chest and flicks her tongue across my lips.

"It's you who is amazing," I answer honestly. "I've never felt anything like that before." She smiles and then lays her head on my shoulder as we both gasp for air. We lay there for a long time before either of us speaks. I'm the first one to break the silence.

"So tell me about the other woman," I say while stroking her hair. "How did they meet her?"

"Well," she sighs. "Reggie is her pastor, Shelly's husband is her boss and mine is her dentist, who obviously wasn't satisfied with just drilling her teeth. From what I hear, she had made herself available to each of them individually but somehow they found out about each other. It could have been a big scene if she hadn't suggested they all come over together." Shelly shrugs like it's not big deal but it doesn't take a shrink to see the pain.

"This isn't just helping me get Jasmine back, is it?" I ask, the proverbial light bulb popping up over my head. "You want the pictures for yourself, don't you? To confront your husband again."

"Like I said, Mike," Barbara sighs. "Maybe we can help each other." I squeeze her tightly against me and we just lie there, just holding each other with our breathing nearly synchronized. My body is relaxed but my brain is working overtime trying to figure out how to blackmail the blackmailer. For the first time in weeks I'm energized.

After resting a while, we decide to take a shower, which gives me a chance to leisurely explore her exquisite body. I soap her breasts, teasing her black nipples to tautness while she expertly washes my cock and balls. When I lather soap over her sharply trimmed triangle, she arches her back and I glide my finger across her swollen pussy lips.

"Mmmm," she moans. "You could wear a girl out." She smiles as my finger penetrates her slick opening and she grinds against my hand. Pushing my tongue in her mouth, I kiss her fervently while squeezing her fleshy ass cheek with my other hand. Digging my fingers hard into her ass cheek to hold her still, I jackhammer my finger into her pussy while she whimpers into my mouth.

"We could wear each other out," I answer, breaking the kiss and turning her around to face the wall. Without any prompting, she bends forward and I align my solid cock with her welcoming pussy, jamming it into her in one powerful thrust.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me hard!" she cries out as I grip her hips and forcefully pound into her burning pussy. She braces her hands against the tile wall as I batter her fiery cunt, slamming my pubic bone against her ass cheeks on each forward plunge. Her tits are swinging violently against her chest from our savage rhythm and at this pace, neither of us is going to last very long.

"Oh God!" she cries. "I'm cumming again!" Her clenched pussy spasming around my cock incites my release and I shove it deep inside of her as I jerkily deposit my built up load.

We finally make it out of the shower and towel each other off. As I'm kneeling down to dry her legs, my face is just inches from her severely trimmed pubic hair.

"So, is there a story behind this?" I ask, nodding towards her designer bush.

"Do you like it? It's the latest thing, pubic hair art. The woman at my salon wanted to cut a heart in the center of it but I thought that would be too much."

"How long have you had it like this?" I ask, lightly combing my fingers through her tight curls.

"About a week. I did it as kind of a last ditch effort to reignite my marriage," she sighs.

"Did your husband like it?" I ask, returning to toweling off her legs.

"He hasn't seen it," she says matter-of-factly. "He comes to bed late and gets up early," she adds after seeing my shocked expression.

"Barbara," I say, standing in front of her. "I don't know what this Stephanie person is like but your husband is a fucking idiot if he thinks there is someone out there better than you."

"Thanks, Mike. You're sweet," she says, pulling me into a tight hug. Her body is so damn perfect and I can't resist caressing her firm ass cheeks as I relish the crush of her breasts against my chest.

"I had a wonderful day," she says, pecking me on the lips before pulling away and starting to pick up her discarded clothing. "We really made a mess, didn't we?" she laughs as she follows the trail of garments into my bedroom. "I don't suppose we're going to do this again are we?" she asks quietly as she pulls on her thong and I watch her wiggle her ass to get it set just right between her cheeks.

"Probably not," I admit. "Not that I wouldn't want to," I add quickly. "But if I somehow manage to get Jasmine back then I won't be available." I'm putting on my boxers and my jeans as we talk.

"I'm glad you feel that way," she sighs. "I'll tell Jasmine to call you."

"Thanks, Barbara," I brush a lose hair from her forehead. "I'll figure this out for both of us."

"I know you will, Mike," she smiles. "But if it doesn't work out, I wouldn't mind doing this again sometime." She gives my cock a quick squeeze through my jeans for emphasis.

"Me either," I answer honestly. Fuck! Between the kissing and the sighing, this is one very passionate woman. Neither Shelly nor Cyn kissed with the fervent abandon of Barbara's onslaught. I pull her into another embrace, pushing my tongue back into her mouth as I squeeze her firm ass cheeks and get lost in the dance between our tongues. We're both panting by the time we break the kiss and stare into each other's eyes for several seconds before she turns away and straightens her skirt.

"Good luck, Mike," she says as she makes a hurried exit.

I quickly pull on my shirt and grab my car keys. I've got some reconnoitering to do. I drive to the address Barbara gave me and check out the house I'll be breaking into. It's a small two-story in a well-maintained neighborhood with two cars per house and a bunch of kids riding bikes in the street. I thought peeking through the window was a long shot anyway but with a two-story house it's impossible. I've got a Plan B but it'll have to wait until tomorrow because I have to work tonight.

As soon as I get to work I check my schedule and then ask Amber to cover my next two Thursday night shifts. She agrees as long as I'll take her Saturday shifts. No problem.

Most of the next day is spent on Internet searches and phone calls to computer geeks at school. By mid-afternoon I have a list of what I'll need as well as a possible source. I'm heading to check out the source when my cell phone rings with Jasmine's ringtone.

I sit down on my sofa and take a deep breath before I answer.

"Hello."

"Hi Mike." Jasmine's voice is soft and tentative.

"Hi sweetie," I answer, fighting back the threat of tears.

"Barbara insisted I call you but I'm not sure this is a good idea," Jasmine says quickly, trying desperately to keep any emotion out of her voice.

"You're not seeing me because your aunt is blackmailing you, right?" I barge ahead without waiting for an answer. "Well, I may have found a way to neutralize her blackmail."

"You can make Aunt Cyn take back her threat?" she asks excitedly.

"Yes but it involves blackmailing the blackmailer and I wasn't sure how you'd feel about that," I tell her.

"What could you blackmail Aunt Cyn with?"

"It's complicated and I need to discuss it with you before I do it," I answer. "I think we should talk about it in person," I say, keeping my fingers crossed.

"I don't know, Mike," she says. "What if Aunt Cyn finds out and spills everything before you can stop her?"

"She never comes into the bookstore anymore," I answer, having thought ahead about where we could talk. "I work from five to nine tonight. Can you get away?"

"Okay," she says quietly. "What time?"

"Whenever you can get away, I'll make time," I answer confidently, hoping it's not a busy night.

"Okay, probably around 7:30," she says.

"Perfect!" I want to tell her that I can't wait to see her, that I've missed her and I love her but I'm afraid I'll scare her. Neither one of us disconnects the call and the ensuing silence speaks volumes.

"Mike?" Jasmine finally says.

"I'm here."

"I'll see you tonight," she says and disconnects.

Tomorrow is Thursday. I still have to arrange for the equipment and figure out what time to start my stakeout. I'm pretty sure I won't need the stuff tomorrow but I'd like to have it just in case. One of my friends said he could check out everything I need from the computer lab. I text him to meet me there in half an hour.

I get the equipment along with a brief tutorial and just barely make it to work on time. It's a slow night and the two and a half hours from 5:00 to 7:30 drag by with my anticipation building. I can't wait to see Jasmine. She's right on time and is as beautiful as ever. I have a quick pang of guilt about Barbara but push it out of my mind as I rush up to greet her.

"Thanks for coming. We can talk over here," I say, leading her to a group of comfy chairs in the corner. It's a slow night and there is no one else around.

"It's good to see you, Mike," Jasmine says, with a slightly embarrassed smile. "I'm so sorry about everything," she blurts out as tears well up in her eyes.

"It's okay," I assure her as I take her hand. "I think we can make it right."

"How?" she asks as she tries to sniff back the tears. I explain to her about Barbara's idea for blackmailing her Aunt and Uncle with pictures of his indiscretions.

"You're going to take incriminating photographs?" she asks. "Like a paparazzi?"

"Well, it'll actually be incriminating video, but yes, that's the idea."

"Wow," is all she says.

"I just want to make sure that you want me to do it," I tell her, still holding her hand, enjoying the hint of intimacy it offers.

"Not only do I want you to do it but I want to go with you!" Jasmine says.

"Wait a minute. I'm not sure that's a good idea," I answer, although I don't know why it isn't.

"Why not? It's me that she's blackmailing and if we're going to turn the tables on her I want to be part of it. Oh Mike, do you really think it'll work?" Jasmine throws her arms around me and presses her lips to mine. "I've missed you so much!"

"We have to get the video first but if we do, then yeah, I think it'll work," I answer before pushing my tongue into her welcoming mouth. I break the kiss when I hear a page for a bookseller to customer service.

"I have to go, but I'll text you later and we'll decide where to meet tomorrow night," I say, kissing her again quickly before running over to the customer service desk. Fuck! This better work.

Jasmine and I text back and forth late into the night and then most of the next morning. I quiz her about her uncle's typical Thursday night schedule and we agree to meet right after Jasmine gets out of school.

The plan for tonight is just reconnaissance. We need to know what time they arrive, whether they drive separately and which room they use for their little fuckfest. Jasmine and I meet at the bookstore and leave her car there, assuming her uncle could recognize it. We go out to dinner, catching up like old friends as we wait for it to get dark. It's barely past dusk when we park down the street from Stephanie's house and she snuggles against me as we wait.

"What if Aunt Cyn calls our bluff?" Jasmine asks as I wrap my arm around her and she rests her hand on my thigh.

"She won't," I answer, squeezing her against me as I breathe in her perfume. "You smell nice," I say, wishing I could say so much more.

"I've really missed you," she answers. "How did you and Barbara start planning something like this?" she asks out of the blue. I must have tensed or blushed because she picks up on it right away. "You fucked her, didn't you?" she asks, sitting up and looking me in the eye.

"I can explain," I answer lamely. God, that sounds so fucking guilty.

"It's okay, Mike," she says, settling back down against me. "I didn't really give you much choice but to see other women."

"That's not what happened," I reply. "Believe me, I was not looking for anyone else. I was totally lost without you." I tell her the whole thing from start to finish beginning with how Barbara showed up in the bookstore after confronting her husband and ending with her plan to confront her husband again with the video.

"She was good, wasn't she?" Jasmine asks, which is the last thing I expected her to say.

"She wasn't you," I answer, hoping to deflect her question but she's not easily deterred.

"But the sex was good, right?" she asks. How the fuck am I supposed to answer that?

"Jasmine," I start but she cuts me off.

"I mean she's beautiful and she's a lot younger than Aunt Cyn and Shelly. I just think she was probably really good in bed."

"I'm not going to see her again," I answer.

"Because she wasn't any good?" she laughs. I feel better now that we're bantering.

"What is with you and how good Barbara was in bed?" I ask. "Have I ever asked you how Jimmy was in bed?"

"Do you want to know?" she teases.

"No! I don't want to be with anyone but you," I answer, when some movement catches my eye. "What have we here?" I ask, as I watch Stephanie's garage door go up.

"What?" Jasmine asks, sitting up and following my line of sight. A big SUV with tinted windows backs out of the garage and drives off before the garage door is completely closed.

"She's leaving?" Jasmine asks as we both stare at the fading taillights.

"Okay, let's think about this," I say, visualizing a likely scenario. "What would the neighbors think if three black men visited a single white woman at her house after dark?"

"You think she's going to meet them somewhere?" she asks.

"Barbara was pretty sure they met here," I answer. "Wait a minute," I say, snapping my fingers for emphasis. "She's going to meet them somewhere and drive them back here. It's the only thing that makes sense."

"She drives into the garage with her tinted windows and when the door closes behind her they all go into the house," Jasmine completes the thought process.

samslam
samslam
12,923 Followers