Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

It hit me that me Debs maybe had a streak of that in her, too?

And Bud told me he could see my wife's boobs while in her office?

So I asked her.

"Do you really let some of the men clients see down your top when they are in your office?"

"Oh, I am sure they can sometimes. Why?" She flashed me a grin.

"No reason, just curious. After that bit over at Becky's Boutique, and then down at the gym when you flashed poor Tim?" I grinned right back at her.

"That doesn't upset you, does it?" She asked me.

"No, not really. I have always known that you are a sexy little thing, and I think most women get off on teasing men. You like doing that, don't you?"

Debra looked me right in the eyes for a long moment.

"Yes, Honey. I do like it, if the situation is right."

I laughed at that. There might have been a time when my wife saying or doing something like that would get me upset, but not any more.

By now I am well aware that what society is like on the outside is nothing at all like the truth.

People like doing naughty things, they just don't want everyone to know about it.

Kind of like Bill Clinton poking some bimbo in the oval office with his cigar? Or that Weiner guy that likes to send women photos of his dick?

Great fun!

Until they get caught.

Then folks all yap about how "terrible" that is, while wishing they could do that themselves.

Assuming they aren't already.

+++

I was out working on my Rose bushes out back maybe 3 or 4 days later, when I heard a horn.

I looked and saw Bud out there, in his rusty Studebaker flat bed truck.

"Got the axle fixed, I see?" I said as I got out there.

"Yea, easy job on this thing." He grinned. I looked over and Billy was sitting there alongside him.

"Hi, Billy." I told her with a smile. She smiled right back, but I noticed an odd expression on her face.

Like she was nervous about something?

"Go ahead, babe." Bud told her, turning to her.

Billy flushed bright red, but then she tugged the blouse she had on open!

I stood there surprised, suddenly faced with a reasonably nice looking pair of bare titties. They hung down a bit, not big by any stretch of the imagination but still a nice pair. Big fat nipples, brown with tips that poked out a good half inch.

Hell, I was atanding on the sidewalk, we were out there in plain sight and Billy was holding her shirt open, showing me her boobs!

Just like that.

Hey, I can't make this shit up!

"Well, what do ya think?" Bud asked me.

"I....errr...think those are absolutely beautiful!" I managed.

"See, honey? I told ya he would like them." Bud cackled again. Billy slowly closed her shirt, her face bright red but she had a small smile on her face.

"OK. Now we are even, Dan. And thanks for giveing me a hand the other day!" He started the old Studebaker and took off in a huge cloud of smoke.

I stood there surprised. He must have gotten one hell of a good look at Debra's tits in her office for this to happen.

I started laughing, lord was this funny! The look on Billy's face was priceless when she did that. So much so I had to go sit down on the porch.

I knew darn good and well Bud must have somehow talked Billy into doing that, amazing!

Then I got up and went back to my Roses. That little yellow and green bug with the black spots made the mistake of coming out for a bite while I was out there.

I got the little son of a bitch!

People sure are funny, aren't they?

I could hardly wait until Debs got home, so I could tell her about this one.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers
12