Neighbor Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
Domineering female neighbor drops in to be entertained.
2.6k words
4.42
95.5k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 05/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackBro
JackBro
616 Followers

Chapter 3: Sugar

Warning: The following is a sexually explicit story intended for mature audiences. If you are offended by stories of such nature, do not read it. All characters are fictional and not intended to resemble any real people. Comments welcomed.

I needed it all week. I woke with a hard-on every morning. There was no way I could fit into my shorts over the weekend. Come Monday, my pants too were too small. It was inevitable that I would be too large the next day, but then it continued the day after and then the day after that. Images of Yuka kept flooding my mind. Unexpectedly, I continued to be turned on by the experience.

"Poor Jason!" Katie noticed it right away. As soon as I pulled down my pajama bottoms and got ready to jump into the shower, she saw it. "Looks like you are going to have difficulty getting dressed again this morning."

I stopped and froze in place. I stood with my pajamas down around my knees, my cock exposed, open for her inspection. First looking at her and then glancing down at my raging hard-on, I desperately hoped she would.

"Looks like I'm going to have to once again relieve you," She smiled. "There's no way you are going to fit into your dress pants and go to work like that!"

"Yes!" I nearly jumped for joy. I really needed it. I needed it bad, especially when I looked up to see what Katie was wearing. She sat up in bed wearing the sexiest teddy she owned. The open neckline served to make me even harder.

"Go downstairs," She then switched to her mistress-mode, ordering me around. "And kneel in front of the coffee table just like you did for Yuka."

My heart skipped a beat. I couldn't believe it. "Yes!" I wanted to jump up for joy once again. It was to be a repeat performance, except this time without Yuka. I was going to get to relive the experience on the living room floor. I loved it when she played her little sex games.

I stepped out of my pajama bottoms and started to leave, and then just for the thrill of it, I bowed to her order as if she was my master and I her lowly sex slave. Katie seemed to like this. She smiled, and then I smiled back. I left the room naked to go downstairs.

* * * * *

I waited for almost 10 minutes for her to come downstairs to join me. I couldn't figure out what was taking her so damn long. Maybe she was changing into a different teddy. Or perhaps she might step down the stairs wearing nothing at all. In all likelihood, I figured she was playing with me. Katie liked to tease, and I secretly enjoyed being the object of her tease, but I also wanted her to hurry. I needed it, plus I still needed to go to work.

More important, I waited five whole days. Katie lost interest over the weekend and after the little escapade in front of Yuka. Maybe she was jealous. Perhaps she changed her mind after giving it some thought. Whatever the reason, I desperately needed it the next day and then again the day after that. She instead went straight to sleep and claimed she wasn't interested. I needed it so bad that I came close to taking things into my own hands, but waited for her instead.

"Ah yes," She surprised me by walking past the entrance to the living room on her way to the kitchen. She glanced in my direction, briefly looked, but then continued on. She acted like she had forgotten. She behaved like my cock really didn't matter.

But to her delight, my erection remained.

And to my dismay, she walked by fully clothed.

"I almost forgot," She stepped back in a minute later wearing formal business attire and working an earring into her ear. "I see you still need relief before you can fit into your pants."

Of course I needed relief! What did she expect? For a moment, I thought her crazy, but a moment later realized it was all part of the act.

"I really don't have time," She gave a tone of disinterest. "But I suppose I must."

Sitting down on the floor next to me, she reached out and took it. I gasped as my disinterested wife took a tight grip around my erection.

"It's such a sloppy job," She expressed displeasure. "But I suppose it's my duty as your wife to occasionally relieve you."

Squeezing down tight, I felt my pre-cumm ooze out the tip of my snake. I was horny, there was no doubt, even more horny than normal. I needed it quick, but Katie was not in a quick mood this morning. She stroked, but she stroked slow. She gave slow, cautious strokes as though afraid my cock might explode in her hand. Her instincts were nearly correct.

"Put your hands behind you," She stopped after only a few strokes and ordered. "And you must promise to stay just like that, on your knees and with your hands behind you, no matter what."

I immediately moved my hands behind my back and grasped my fingers together. I would have done anything she asked. I was so damned horny.

She began again, with slow, cautious strokes. I would have preferred her move faster, but at least she was giving me what I wanted. At this rate she was going to take a half-hour. More important, I would have to wait. No doubt I would need to think up an excuse for being late for work, but didn't much care about it at the moment.

* * * * *

A minute later the doorbell rang.

I jumped.

Katie stopped in mid stroke with her hand tightly grasped around my member.

"I wonder who could be at the door at this hour?" She asked with a smile. Her words made me suspicious. I suspected something was wrong. It wasn't even 7:00 AM. Who would show up at the door at such an hour? Unless, of course, it was somehow planned!

"Stay here," Katie let go and stood up. "And remember what I told you before about staying in place."

She looked at me and smiled. It was planned! I could tell something was up, and it wasn't just my raging hard-on.

"Stay exactly how you are," She emphasized a second time before leaving the room. "Keep your hands behind you while I go check who it is. If you don't, then I may not finish with you."

I had started to stand. One knee was already off the ground. My hands were on the coffee table and ready to push off, but didn't. For some reason, I stopped. Despite my reservations, I froze. My knee went back down to the floor and my hands returned to my back. I waited as Katie disappeared around the corner and went to the front door. The bell rang a second time.

"Hi Yuka!"

My heart leaped a few seconds later and the sound of my wife's greeting. It was Yuka! Of course it was Yuka! Who else would show up at such an hour? It took only a moment for me to recall the e-mail and what Katie had promised.

"I started making myself some French Toast," The voice on the opposite side of the door confirmed it really was her. "But I ran out of sugar. Can't have French Toast without sugar!"

I held my breath in anticipation of what was going to happen next. Was it just a coincidence? Did Yuka just happen to show up when I was kneeling in front of the coffee table like the last time? I didn't think so, but then I wouldn't put it past Katie to tease me either. As I continued to kneel on the living room floor with Yuka only a few feet away at the front door, I honestly did not know what was going to happen next.

"Let me get some for you," Katie acted friendly and pleasant, not giving away any hints. "I'm sure I've got sugar, but just let me check the kitchen."

Less than a minute later, I got my answer. I heard the door close, and then Katie walked by the open entranceway on her way to the kitchen. She said nothing as she passed, not even looking or turning to acknowledge my presence. I could have run up the stairs if I had wanted. I could have at least grabbed the blanket laying on the couch, yet I didn't. Instead, I stayed where I was, full on display, with my hands behind me and doing exactly what Katie had instructed.

A second later I heard the front door close and then footsteps in the next room. Yuka had walked in! She was in the next room! No door separated us. She was just on the opposite side of the wall. I tried to hold my breath in an attempt not to be discovered, but it was difficult. My heart was pounding. I breathed heavy. Worse of all, my cock remained standing upright and hard!

"Powdered or granular?" My wife asked from the room to the right.

"Granular," Yuka answered loud and clear.

She was going to see me - I knew. It was all a set-up. It had been planned all along. Katie had probably called during the long period it took her to come downstairs. I suspect she asked Yuka if she wanted a second show, and Yuka gladly agreed.

"Hi Jason!" She took me by surprise.

To my shock, Yuka stepped in from around the corner. She walked by on her way to the kitchen, but then stopped in mid-step to look at me. She also jumped as if caught in surprise, but quickly recovered enough to calmly issue a hello. It appeared she knew that she was going to see me, but I don't think Katie told her everything.

"Tell me if this is enough?" Katie instructed from the kitchen.

Yuka gave me a pleasant little smile on that cute face of hers, and then she walked on to join my wife.

"Oh, that's plenty," The two of them conversed. "That's really too much. Half full is all I need."

"I've got plenty."

"But I don't want to take it all!"

"It's not like I'm going to use it."

I could hardly breath. Did Yuka really see me? Did she really just walk on by? I couldn't be sure. It felt like a dream, but my cock was bloated too hard for it possibly to be a dream. No dream could ever be so realistic!

"This will certainly be enough!" Yuka lead the way back out of the kitchen with a plastic container of sugar in her hands. For the second time, she saw me. She paused and looked right at me.

"I wish I had time to make a hot breakfast," My wife immediately followed. "Do you always cook for breakfast?"

"I try to."

"I wish I had time."

"Why don't you?"

"Because there's too many other things to do in the morning!"

To my dismay, they just stood there. They stood in the open space between the kitchen and the front living room. Yuka kept glancing around from behind Katie to look at me as they talked.

"You should try to get up a little earlier," Yuka suggested.

"But there's too many things to get done in the morning."

"You can't be that busy!"

"But I am," Katie explained. "First I have to shower, and then I have to dress, and then I have to make sure to relieve Jason's appendage!"

I stopped breathing. I couldn't believe what she said.

"Every morning?" Yuka stepped out from around my wife to look directly at me.

"Almost every morning!"

To my further dismay and excitement, they walked the rest of the way into the room. Katie and Yuka walked right in to join me. They came in acting as if I wasn't even there, like I was no more than a piece of furniture or artwork to be enjoyed.

"Just look at him!" Katie pointed down at my cock with a smile. "He can't possibly get into his suite pants in that condition!"

"No he can't!" Yuka smiled too.

By now a string of pre-cumm extended down from the tip of my member to the coffee table below. Yuka was getting quite a show, and it was just the beginning.

"I hope you don't have to go back home right away," Katie took a seat down next to me.

"I really should," Yuka hesitated.

"But you were going to tell me about that sexy little blouse we picked out."

"You don't want to hear about it," Yuka acted disinterested.

"Yes I do," Katie grabbed hold. She sat down and simply grabbed hold of my throbbing erection as if we were all alone. She grabbed hold, and then started to stroke it. She jerked me off as though nothing was unusual about jerking me off in front of another woman. I was like no more than a piece of property to the two of them.

"But you're busy," Yuka hesitated a second time.

"I can do two things at once!" Katie reinforced my feeling of being a piece of property. "Did you wear it to work like I suggested you do?"

Yuka gave a shy little nod of her head.

"And did you get lots of attention like I said you would?"

"Oh yes!" She both nodded and answered verbally this time.

"So they guys took notice?"

"They had a lot to notice!" Yuka's face turned red, and then she took a seat down on the couch. Apparently, she was going to stay. It was going to be Thursday night all over again.

"Really?" My wife asked with interest. "Good for you! It never hurts to flirt it when you've got it."

The topic of their discussion made it even worse. I couldn't help but picture cute Yuka wearing a sexy little blouse. Naturally, I wondered what it looked like. Was it low cut? Or was it just tight. In any case, it was sure to look terrific on the large-chested Yuka.

"I got lots of compliments," She let us know. "I even caused one guy's eyes to practically bulge out of their sockets!"

"Really?" My wife wanted to know more details.

So did I.

"I didn't do it on purpose," She emphasized before telling the story. "But later on in the day I sort-of forgot what I was wearing, and I bent over this one guys desk without thinking about it."

"Really!"

"He got quite an eyeful," Yuka answered with a giggle. "He didn't say anything, but the expression on his face and what he did afterwards told me everything I needed to know."

"And what did he do afterwards?" Katie asked.

"He disappeared into the bathroom for a long time," Yuka answered with more giggles. "I'm sure he went to relieve himself?

"You mean jerk himself off?" Katie wanted to know the specifics

"Yes, jerk himself off," Yuka answered to my delight.

The combination of her words and Katie's hand was too much. I couldn't stand it any more. There was no time to fetch a towel this time. I hit me like a speeding locomotive. Suddenly and with little warning, I shot out a tremendous string of sperm as I pictured Yuka bent over a coworker's desk.

"Like Jason?" Katie asked as she held my squirting member in her hand.

"Exactly like Jason!" Yuka watched close as I spurted out the sperm accumulated since her last visit.

JackBro
JackBro
616 Followers