Neighbor Helps Out

Story Info
Man helps his neighbors.
1.6k words
4.45
98.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tabber
tabber
964 Followers

They had thrown another ball over the fence into the neighbor's yard. It happens about once a month. It was more of an annoyance than anything else.

Dave and Sue are a nice couple, but I hated bothering them with things like this. I finally just chalked it up to something that had to be done and went next door. Dave answered my knock and invited me in.

As we walked through the house, he said, "There's something out here I want to show you anyway, so we might as well do two things at once."

Just before opening the door to the backyard, he turned to me and looked me straight in the eye. "Can you keep a secret?" He asked me. "I mean, something really secret?"

"Yeah, sure." I told him. "Is something wrong?"

"Nope," he responded with a smile. "Everything's going great. Like I said before, there's something I want you to see. Sue does too, although I don't know if she's ready to be surprised."

He turned and opened the door and we stepped outside. I had no idea of what I was about to see, but my curiosity was definitely aroused.

"Sue," Dave called out as we walked around the corner toward the patio. "Jim's here."

I turned the corner and came to a dead stop.

Sue was naked. Her hands were stretched up high above her head. The handcuffs were hooked to a bolt on the patio support pole. She had a cloth gag wrapped around her head, and stuffed in her mouth, preventing her from crying out.

A light chain was wrapped around the pole and her breasts. The loops of the chain were just big enough to allow her nipples to poke through. The chain was tight enough to press lightly into her breasts and her nipples were swollen, filling the loop of the chain.

There was another chain wrapped around her waist and locked onto the pole. She was stuck there, that's for sure.

She was staring at me wide-eyed.

Sue was in her late 40s. Her kids were both in college. She had brown hair that she wore to her shoulders. Her breasts were still in great shape, and I had always admired her body. Today, I was really admiring it.

"Ummm, so what's going on here?" I asked.

Dave responded, "Well, this is something we do that really turns us on. We're conservative exhibitionists. We like to get her naked in places where we could get caught, but not really get caught. We've always fantasized about showing Sue off. You just happened to be in the right place at the right time."

"Wow," I replied. "I really don't know what to say."

I couldn't keep my eyes off of Sue. She was so hot tied up like that. My cock started growing in my pants.

"What do you think of her?" Dave asked. "Isn't she one of the hottest things you've ever seen? You can check her out, I don't mind."

As if in a daze, I found myself walking closer to her. Her eyes followed me as I approached.

"She's gorgeous, Dave." I told him. "I always thought she was, but this...this is way beyond hot."

I reached down to adjust my cock as I admired her body. She saw this movement and I think I saw a twinkle in her eye.

"Go ahead and touch her." Dave whispered. "I can tell how this is turning her on. Look at her nipples."

I looked. Indeed, her nipples were really pushing their way through the loops of the chain.

I reached over and touched her hip. I laid my palm flat against the smoothness of her skin and ran my hand upward. I ended up lightly cupping her left breast.

Sue closed her eyes as I did this, lost in the feeling.

"Go on, man." Dave said, "Let your hands roam all over her. This is what we've always wanted. It's really turning me on watching another man touching her."

I reached out with both hands and took her nipples in my fingers. I lightly tugged on them and Sue moaned through the gag.

I walked behind her. I stood behind her and put my hands on her hips. I slid my hands slowly up each side of her body, ending at her breasts. I cupped them both in my hands, lifting them, weighing them appreciatively. I moved my fingers to her nipples and pulled and tugged on them, pulling them even more through the loops of the chain.

She moaned softly again as I pulled on her nipples.

I turned to her husband. "Dave," I began. "This has been awesome, but I'm not exactly sure what you want me to do here."

"Fair enough." Dave said. "We didn't really talk this through before, but since she is chained up and gagged, she can't really complain. Don't fuck her, but make her come."

I looked at Sue, "Is that okay with you?" I asked her. "Do you want me to give you an orgasm right here in front of your husband?"

She shook her head rapidly back and forth, telling me that she didn't approve of it at all.

"Dave?" I asked, looking for approval.

"Do it." He replied. "She needs to come. As soon as you're gone, I'm going to fuck her crazy."

"Sue?" I asked her. "Do you want me to make you come so your husband can fuck you?"

This time she slowly nodded her head up and down.

I moved forward until I was right in front of her.

I put my hand on her belly, and then slowly slid it downward. When my fingers went between her legs, I felt heat. Wet heat. Steaming wet pussy. My fingers slid easily in.

She gave a low, guttural moan and spread her legs as much as the restraints allowed.

"Look at you," I whispered. "You're naked. Tied to a pole. Your husband is standing right over there while the neighbor fingers your pussy."

"Mmmmmm," she responded.

I reached up with my free hand and pinched and pulled on her right nipple. She moaned again. My finger found her clit and I began a rapid stroking motion across it.

"This is turning you on isn't it?" I challenged. "You're about to come hard aren't you?"

I kept flicking away at her clit. It was so swollen but it felt like it was getting bigger.

Dave stepped forward. "I'm thinking about letting him fuck you, babe," he whispered in her ear.

That was all she needed to hear. She came suddenly. It was a good one. She bucked and jumped against my finger. I could feel her clit throbbing against my finger as I held it tight against her. She finally stopped her thrashing and stood there weakly. I stepped back.

Dave stepped forward and unhooked her arms. She collapsed weakly against him. He unfastened the chains and then he walked her over to a lounge chair so she could lie down.

Dave turned to me.

"That was so great, man. I've got to fuck her right this minute. Don't go anywhere."

With that, he dropped his pants and crawled over on top of her. She spread her legs wide. Dave's hard cock slid right in and soon he was pounding away at her.

Sue moved her head so that she could look over Dave's shoulder. She stared at me while he plunged his cock in and out of her.

Between his thrusts, Dave whispered something to her. I heard her say, "Yeah, he earned it."

Dave turned his head toward me. "Jim, get over here. Sue's going to suck your cock."

I walked over to her. She looked up at me and said, "Take out your cock."

I dropped my pants and underwear. My cock was sticking straight out. She reached out and grabbed it with her hand. She began softly pumping my shaft.

I didn't feel right with Dave's head being right there. She must have sensed it because she tapped him on the shoulder and said, "Do me from behind."

Dave pulled out, breathing heavily as Sue scrambled around until she was on all fours.

Dave smiled at me, "this is wild, ain't it?" He moved up behind her and in seconds was pumping away again.

I could only smile, and then moan as I felt Sue's hot lips wrap around the head of my cock.

It didn't take me long. I hadn't had a blowjob in weeks and the earlier activity had me primed and ready to go. I just started moving my hips when Dave moaned out loud.

"Dammmnnnn," he said as his hips slammed forward against Sue's pussy. "Baby, you're the greatest." He slammed against her a few more times as he emptied his load inside of her.

She then gave me all of her attention. She brought one hand forward to lightly grab my balls. She began sucking me harder and harder. When I felt her tongue pressing up against the tender nerves along the shaft of my cock, I came. It felt like I had shot buckets of cum down her throat. She moaned softly as she swallowed it all down.

I finally pulled free from her mouth, spent and drained of my cum and energy.

I stumbled backward.

Suddenly, things were a little awkward. I pulled up my pants.

Dave and Sue were both lying on the lounge chair, with Sue curled up in his arms.

"Uhh, thanks," I said, sounding so stupid as the words came out.

"No, man, thank you," Dave said. "We'll have to do this again sometime."

I laughed, "Yeah," I said. "Kathy and I'll have to have you guys over sometime."

Dave chuckled appreciatively. "You might want to check with Kathy about that first."

I laughed in reply but I caught Sue's eye and she slowly nodded her head as if to say that perhaps I should check with Kathy.

I never did get that ball.

tabber
tabber
964 Followers