Neighbor Kid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,033 Followers

"She's good, isn't she?" I asked Rick, as Claire once again swallowed him whole.

Rick opened his eyes and noticed for the first time how close I was to them...naked and stroking. "Uh...oh, shit...yeah, man...incredible!" he mumbled, lost in Claire's expert skills.

"Mmmm...now that looks delicious too. Get over here, lover." My wife said, looking back at me while stroking Rick's spit-soaked cock.

I stood next to Claire as she alternated between mine and Rick's swollen tools. Our young neighbor seemed a little hesitant at first as I came closer...but seemed to be taking things in stride. I would often catch him fixated on wife's work on my cock, and then see him divert his gaze, as though being caught doing something wrong.

"You're both so delicious! I love the feel and taste of two different cocks!" Claire said, in her nastiest tone. "Have you ever felt another cock, sweet-stuff?" she asked Rick, who had a clear look of shock on his face.

"N...nno...no...I haven't." he stammered in reply.

"Oh, it's ok, sweety...I won't make you. Just curious, that's all. I just love the different feel between a cut and uncut cock." Claire said, pulling me closer, so that the dicks in her hands were only inches apart. "I'm so hungry, boys...feed me both these hot beef sticks!"

Claire opened wide, and I stepped forward, pushing my cock into her mouth and bumping my hip against Rick's for easier access. Rick seemed unsure what to do next, so I offered some encouragement. "Go ahead, man...push it in there. She loves to be stuffed with cock." I said, placing my hand on his ass and guiding him toward Claire's waiting mouth.

Claire's hand quickly replaced mine as she devoured us both as though it was her last meal. The feel of another man's hot pole sliding against mine as my wife lapped at us both with her snake-like tongue was incredible. Claire was busy fingering her soaking pussy, and even outside, the air smelled of sex. Rick was doing his best not to touch me, but eventually placed a hand on my shoulder as he struggled to maintain balance.

"Oh shit...oh god...too much...fuck...uh...uh..uuuhhhh!" Rick grunted, as his prick swelled even larger.

With very little warning, the intensity of the new sensations sent our young friend over the edge, making him shoot four heavy loads of man-spunk into Claire's mouth and over my prick. I pulled back, allowing my wife to savor the taste of her reward; while I stroked my cock, using Rick's cum as lube.

"Yes...oh yes...so good...so sweet and tasty!" Claire exclaimed, as she drained every last drop from Rick's softening prick before turning to look at me. "Fuck me...fuck me, baby...I'm so hot...so wet. I need you in me right now!" she nearly shouted, moving onto the cushion as Rick fell exhausted onto his knees.

Claire spread her legs wide and fingered herself as fresh cum still clung to her chin and lips. Rick was still kneeling next to the cabana, recovering from his orgasm, with a full view of the wet, puffy snatch beside him. I was more than ready to fuck...but I knew Claire was ready for repeat orgasms tonight, and I wanted to take full advantage this rare opportunity.

"You eat pussy, man? Women love it when a guy really knows how to eat a hot snatch." I said to Rick, who once again looked a deer in headlights, but nodded affirmatively. "Let's get the lady ready for some real fucking...make her beg for cock!"

Claire winked at me in understanding, knowing I was going to make this special for her. I moved to the cabana, straddled over her body in a sixty-nine position with my face at her crotch, and my stiff dick in her face. My wife's body writhed below me as I fingered her pussy, spread the labia, and exposed her swollen clit.

"Get over here, man." I said, as Rick uneasily knelt at the edge of the cushion, his head between Claire's out-spread legs. "Damn...look how red those lips are! She's fucking in heat, man! Get in there...get her ready for me!"

Rick seemed stunned, so I grabbed his hair, and pressed his face into Claire's steaming crotch. Claire screamed with pleasure and dug her nails into my back as his nose dove between her folds. Lust got the better of him, and Rick was soon lapping away at her love tunnel with seemingly more experience than I expected. If it wasn't experience he was showing us...it was certainly enthusiasm. I enjoyed the view as our friend tended to Claire's needs, her body bucking and heaving as she alternately sucked my cock and licked my ass.

"Oh yeah, baby...he's eating you out like a pro!" I grunted, moving more upright for a better view. "That's it...eat my ass baby...like he's eating your cunt...get that tongue in there!"

Rick looked up with surprise and curiosity to see my wife licking my ass, with my balls resting on her chin. I was never much into ass-play until Claire pushed me into it. Her fascination with my ass always surprised me, because I could never get her interested in letting me into her backdoor at all.

"Ever had a girlfriend play with your ass?" I said to Rick, who shook his head "no". "Find a girl who'll do it, and it will blow your mind, man."

My brief exchange was interrupted, however, by Claire's sudden gasping for air. "Yes...oh yes...don't stop...don't stop!" she panted, as I saw Rick flicking his tongue across her clit with a finger up her snatch.

I spun around to kiss her as the first orgasm rippled through her body. Claire embraced me tightly and kissed deeply as her body shuddered with waves of pleasure. "More...I need more, baby...I need you in me so bad!" she whispered hoarsely into my ear as her body recovered.

"Give the lady a kiss...she wants to thank you." I said to Rick, as I moved off the cushion and directed him next to her.

I watched as my wife and Rick shared a passionate kiss while I slid my aching cock across Claire's over-stimulated clit. The young man was already rock-hard again, and Claire stroked his member while wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Now...I want that cock in me now! Fuck me, honey...fuck me hard!" my wife demanded before putting the neighbor kid's cock in her mouth.

I watched the side of her cheek bulge with intrusion of Rick's dick as I plunged completely into Claire's soaking love canal. Her velvet tunnel wrapped warmly around me and began undulating almost immediately...caressing my aching tool with every pulse. It had been a while since I'd seen or felt her so horned...this was turning into a very special evening. Claire let out muffled moans as Rick and I drilled into her from both ends.

"Turn around, pumpkin...I want you to watch my husband fucking me." Claire said, smacking Rick's ass and guiding him to straddle her head. "Oh yeah...fuck my tits, baby!" she cried, moving his hands to her breasts and making him squeeze them around his hard cock.

I had to admit, I enjoyed watching his sweat-covered body pushing into my wife's bosom nearly as much as fucking her. I was surprised even more, however, when his eyes suddenly opened wide and his body lurched forward, with his head pressing into my chest.

"God...oh wow...oh...uuhhh!" Rick yelped as my wife spread the cheeks of his ass and ran her tongue into his sweaty crack.

"Told you it was fucking wild." I said, slapping him on the shoulder. "Tease her clit, man...drive her over the edge."

I wasn't sure what he'd do, but was pleasantly surprised when Rick ran his thumb over Claire's sensitive bud...less than an inch from my pistoning prick. It was probably a dumb move, but I couldn't help but see if I could push him just a little farther. Doing my best to make it seem accidental, I slipped out of Claire's pussy during some fast fucking, and let my cock slide over Rick's hand. He didn't say anything, but did pull back at first before attending to Claire's needs. Holding both her legs to my shoulders, I decided to test the waters and hope the intensity of the situation might allow more to happen.

"Sorry man...she likes it wild. Would you give me a hand, and just get me pointed in the right direction?" I asked, my cock twitching, and the meaning obvious.

Rick didn't look at me, or even say a word. He just paused, took a deep breath, lightly gripped my cock, and aligned it with my wife's glistening gash. I offered a cursory "thank you", and continued fucking Claire as though nothing significant happened. The fact that he actually did it sent me over the edge. Within a few strokes, I was ready to explode.

"Uuuughhhh....mmmppphhhh....sssshhhiiiitttttt!!" I groaned as I shot heavy ropes of cum deep into Claire's womb.

"Yes baby...fill me up, honey...cum for me baby!" Claire howled as Rick moved to the side and she pulled me down for a kiss.

I was spent, and rolled onto the cushion next to my panting wife. Claire got up on her hands and knees, hovering over me, and took my softening tool into her mouth. I could see Rick kneeling on the cushion next to us, stroking his cock as I moved under Claire's body and ran my finger into her cum-soaked and still-pulsing pussy.

"She's close, man...damn near there. I just couldn't hold out any longer." I said, looking back at Rick from between Claire's legs. "You're going to have to finish her off...she needs to cum pretty bad."

"How about it, baby...would you like the neighbor kid to fuck you? Do you want to feel his hot, young cock slide deep into your wet, used pussy? Do you want to show him how much of a slut you can be?" I asked, reaching down to knead her breasts as she cleaned my balls.

Claire wiggled her hips, causing cum to leak from her puffy labia. "Yes...oh, please yes...I need to cum so bad! Fuck me, Ricky...please fuck me!!"

"Come on, sport...slide it in her. She wants you. She can't wait to be filled-up with gallons of our cum."

Rick was a little slow in moving, but he finally got behind my wife. His cock was hard as steel and radiated heat. The spongy helmet poked-out fully from the sheath of foreskin that Claire delighted in playing with. It had been nearly four years since I witnessed my wife being taken by another man in this way. I could hardly wait to see it happen again.

"Oooohhhh...yyyyeeesssss!" Claire squealed as Rick finally made the move, and slowly pushed into her cunt.

It was wonderful to watch Rick's thick meat spread her lips wide, pushing my cum out onto his balls as he sank fully into her.

"Oh shit, baby...this is hot as hell...watching the neighbor boy's hard cock sink into your used pussy. Do you like that cock, baby? Do you like feeling the meat of the boy you've been teasing so long filling you up?"

"Yes...oh shit, yes...you guys are so nasty! Fuck me Ricky! My husband left me so wet, and so sloppy! Drown me in cum, sweety...fuck me...fuck me hard!"

Ricky slowly developed into a steady rhythm, his cock making sticky noises with every thrust into Claire's saturated snatch. "Fuck...this is so fucked-up...but so fucking hot." he mumbled aloud, "Feels so good, Mrs. G...can't believe I'm doing this."

"Really give it to her, man. Slam that thick prick deep inside!" I said, gripping his ass and pushing him tightly against Claire. Rick's buttocks tensed at my touch, but he offered no resistance, and was soon pounding hard into my wife's waiting tunnel. Being his second round for the evening, Rick seemed to have better endurance, and Claire was clearly enjoying herself.

I found myself wanting to lick his nuts and suck on his cock...but I felt it was too risky. Rick had been a very good sport, and I didn't want to do anything that might kill the mood for him or my wife. I was enjoying the view immensely, and Claire had managed to get me fully hard with her thorough cleaning.

"I want to see you, Mrs. G. Turn over for me, so I can watch you." Rick said, completely out of the blue. He had been fairly quiet, so far. I think he surprised us both by making a demand of his own.

I moved aside and sat next to my wife as she flipped onto her back. Ricky knelt between her outstretched legs, his cock hard as hell, and dripping with a mix of Claire's juices and my own seed.

"Wild...fucking far-out wild." Rick said with a wide grin. "Is this good for you, Mr. G? You want me to fuck your wife some more?" he asked, a bit nervously, as though trying to fit into the game.

I was actually pleased that our young friend was making an effort...showing he understood everyone was an equal partner here. This was not a game of shame or humiliation for anyone. Claire seemed pleased as well, reaching out to fondle both of us.

"It's great, man...great for both of us." I answered, moving over to feed my hardened cock to Claire's willing mouth. "Please do...my wife is still aching to cum. Looks like you're about ready to burst as well."

Rick looked down at my panting wife, who was busily sucking on my twitching tool. "Put it in for me, Mrs. G. Line me up so I can finish us both off." He said, as my wife slowly stroked his aching rod.

"Mmmmm....I want you so bad!" My wife cooed. "Can my husband give me to you again, Ricky? It means so much when he shows trust in you...and you in him." She said breathlessly, winking up both of us.

"Uh...sure...it's cool. You're both...well...hot...this is weird as hell, but fucking intense."

I decided this was an opportunity to put my foot in the door, and press a little farther. I felt more comfortable that if I stepped over the line, that Rick would be willing to say so. Keeping my eyes focused on Claire, I reached out and starting stroking Rick's swollen tool.

"You like this kid's cock, don't you baby? You want it back inside you real bad, huh?" I asked my wife as Rick let out a surprised gasp for air, but didn't back away. "I can feel how hard he is. I can tell how much he wants your pussy."

"Uuummm...oooohhhh yyyeeesssss!" Claire hissed. "I want him, baby...I want to feel him cum inside me, just like you did!"

"Sure, baby...we'll give you all the cock you want." I said, before turning to face Rick. "Push it in, man. Go balls deep."

I sat back and watched as Rick pushed fully into my wife, leaning down to share a passionate kiss. He started a gentle rhythm, but I could tell that Claire was ready to explode, and wanted a hard pounding to send her over the edge.

"Harder, man...give it to her harder." I said, smacking him on the ass.

Rick tried to comply, but seemed almost afraid of breaking her. Apparently he hadn't been exposed to a woman with more aggressive tastes. I had an idea to help him out, but wasn't sure how it would be received. At this point, however, I was so horned that I was willing to ask forgiveness later. I moved behind Rick, my body just inches away from his, and my cock brushing against his ass between thrusts.

"Don't sweat it, dude...I'm just here to help you help the lady." I growled, hoping Rick would understand that he was in no danger of getting more than he bargained for. I moved even closer, my hard cock resting in the crack of his taught ass, and thrust my hips forcefully...driving our young apprentice hard and deep into my wife's pulsing pussy.

"Oh god!...oh fuck! Yes, Trent...fuck me with Ricky's dick! Fuck me so hard!" Claire screamed as she saw that my hips were pressed against the young man's back side, and providing the driving-force of his powerful thrusts.

"Oh fuck...oh shit...oh fuck!" Rick mumbled over and over as Claire pulled his face into her bosom and my balls slapped against his own.

I was starting to enjoy this more than I should, and without thinking, allowed a trail of spit to flow from my mouth and onto my cock. The added slickness made for an incredible sensation as my prick slid up-and-down between Rick's athletics moons.

"Close...uuugghh...uuhhh...close!" Rick grunted as I reached between us, and felt his balls tighten.

"Oooohhhh ffffuuuuuccckkkk yyyyyeeeesssss!" Claire screamed as the orgasm poured over her.

"Uuuuugggh...mmmmpppphhhh....sssshhhiiiiitttt!" Rick growled as his body tensed with every shot of seed deep into my wife's womb.

"Damn..fffuuuuccckkkk....dddaaammmnnnn!" I moaned, as Rick's orgasm cause his buttocks to clench around my dick, and sent me to the brink as well. I coated the young neighbor's ass crack and the back of his balls with several heavy ropes of boiling spunk as he and my wife lay in a moaning tangle of arms and legs.

I knelt back, watching my wife and Ricky share a tender kiss and embrace as the afterglow washed over them. Soon, Claire wanted a final taste, and pulled Rick up her body until he straddled her chest, taking his deflating prick into her mouth.

"Mmmmm...you both taste so good mixed on the same lollipop." Claire said with a naughty giggle.

"Hmmm...sounds like I'll have to try some of that nectar, myself." I replied, lowering my head between her legs, and licking at my wife's dripping cunt. The smell of her sex, the sweetness of her juices, and the salty tang of mine and Rick's cum was an intoxicating mixture. I could spend all day cleaning her delicious pussy.

"Now don't be rude, sweety. We need to share with our guest." Claire said, mocking me as she pulled herself further up the cushion. "Besides, you made a big mess!" she said, dipping her fingers into Rick's crack and spreading my cum on her fingers.

"Come on, pumpkin...try a taste. You might be surprised how much you like it." She said to Rick, pulling herself out from under him and lowering his head to her steaming crotch.

Rick lay flat on the cushion, cautiously, but bravely, lapping at Claire's dripping snatch as she moaned with approval. Now staring at the boy's admirable behind, the latent side of bisexual self was coming alive again, and it seemed Claire wanted me to test the waters. After Rick seemed to get comfortable with eating his first cream-pie, I decided to clean the mess I had made. Rick seemed oblivious as I spread his legs and lowered my head toward his ass. Looking up to wink at my wife, I gripped both ass cheeks and quickly plunged my tongue into his cum-covered crack and over his tight pucker. Rick wriggled his body under the weight of my hands and let out a muffled groan as Claire held his mouth tightly against her pussy.

"Oooohhh that feels so good, Ricky! Play with my pussy while Trent cleans the mess he made!" Claire said, stroking his back and making him feel more at ease.

Surprisingly, he did seem to get more comfortable, and didn't offer much objection as I traced my tongue down his crack and over his balls....gently licking at the tip of his cock poking-out from below. While hardly old, I still don't have the regenerative powers of extreme youth, and was a little shocked to see that my attentions were generating another erection for Rick. I flipped him over, his head resting in Claire's lap while she stroked his hair and forehead, as I sucked on his loose balls.

"Oh shit, dude...uh...hey." Rick stammered, as my wife tickled his ears.

"Relax...enjoy it, man. Claire and I are spent...but we wouldn't want to send you home frustrated. If it feels good...go with it. Nothing that happens here will be known by anyone else." I said, rubbing his thighs with a firm hand. "Trust me, man...I'm not going all gay on you. You're just a good looking dude who's treated us well."

Rick closed his eyes and allowed his body to relax as Claire kissed him and massaged his chest. I had forgotten how intense it could be to be so intimate with another guy. The silky foreskin felt great against my tongue as his cock swelled harder and thicker within my mouth. The heat of his engorged flesh filled my mouth and radiated through my cheeks. I kept my nose buried in Rick's tight curls as his dick stretched my jaws wide and pressed into the back of my throat. Knowing this was the kid I watched grow-up made the whole thing seem more raw, animal, and a bit taboo.

"Oh fuck...oh wow." Rick whispered hoarsely

markindy
markindy
1,033 Followers