Neighbor Kid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,033 Followers

"He's good, isn't he Ricky?" my wife said in soothing tones. "I had a girlfriend who knew just what to do. I bet it's the same for guys."

I bobbed my head on Rick's swollen pole while raising my hand to Claire's mouth and letting her suck on my middle finger. She knew what I had in mind, and worked hard to thoroughly soak my digit.

"Trent's going to show you something special Ricky. He's going to make you feel so good. You might want to do it yourself, sometime." My wife said, as I lowered my hand from her mouth.

Without ever losing suction on his thick meat, I moved my hand under his balls, pressed the spit-soaked finger to his rosebud, and pushed into his puckered ass. I quickly found his prostate and began gently massaging the sensitive organ. Rick's hips jerked in response, sending his cock even deeper into my throat.

"Uuugghh...oh fuck...shit!" he exclaimed, while Claire smothered him in kisses.

I stayed planted on his throbbing cock. I had forgotten just how hot it can be having another dude trusting you enough to make him feel good. Man-on-man fun isn't something I crave often, or very strongly, but it sure felt good tonight. With one hand probing Rick's prostate, the other tugging on his balls, and my tongue massaging the underside of his thick shaft, I knew our young friend couldn't hold out much longer.

"Oh shit, man...oh fuck...oh fuck!" Rick yelped, gripping my hair and pushing deep into my throat. "I'm gonna cum...oh shit...aaarrrrhhh...fffuuuucckkkk!"

Rick's cock twitched, and I felt the pulse of his orgasm with my tongue as three streams of hot, sticky seed flowed down my throat. This was his third time tonight, and the load not quite as heavy, so I had little trouble swallowing every drop. Rick's prick was a bit oversensitive from repeat performances, so I pulled away as his member deflated. I leaned over his body, our cocks touching, and kissed my wife who was still huddled behind him. Rick closed his eyes and breathed heavily while reaching back to caress Claire's hair, and allowing his other arm to land heavily on my back.

"Oh honey, that was so beautiful to watch." Claire said, with satisfaction in her voice.

I sat back on my knees, and admired the view of my wife and her young lover still entwined together. "Thanks, man. Not the kind of thing I do very often at all, but I appreciate you being willing to let me indulge in something that bold."

Rick just smiled back at me. "Shit, dude...that was pretty intense. I ought to have you give my girlfriend lessons." He said, with a nervous laugh.

"Well...I don't know about you guys, but I'm starving." Claire said before getting up and kissing both of us. "I'm going to grab a shower. You boys get the grill started."

Rick looked around as though suddenly realizing we had been outside the whole time. "Oh shit...good thing Mom and Dad aren't home."

"Yeah...this was a little risky, but I think Claire likes it better that way." I said, walking toward the outdoor shower by the pool. "Feel free to take a rinse here, if you'd like...or you can go inside with Claire."

"Thanks, man. Out here is fine. I'm afraid of getting into something I can't finish. You guys wore me out."

Rick and I alternated under the outdoor shower, never touching each other. It was almost like running into each other at the gym, with never a hint of sexual tension. I was glad to see he wasn't uneasy about being around me.

Dinner went well, the food was good, and the conversation casual...a minor miracle, given how intense the evening started. Rick seemed like he had something to say, and finally found the words as we gathered dirty dishes.

"Hey...uh...guys...thanks, really, thanks a lot. I'm not so young and dumb that I can't see how heavy this whole thing is. I know this may never happen again...and that's cool...well, ok, I hope it happens again...oh shit." Rick rambled, obviously a little flustered. "Look, basically...I never experienced anything so fucking wild, and I know how special it was...you gave me a life-time memory, and I promise not to fuck it up."

Claire kissed him gently, and then turned to me. "I always knew he was something special."

++++++++++++++++++++++

In the days the followed, and after rational thought returned to my brain, I'll admit to worrying about what we had done with our young neighbor. His words at dinner were exactly what I wanted to hear, and I feared that Rick's sincerity would fade over time.

As it turned-out, Rick was true to his word. Nearly a year later, nothing was said about our special evening, and he made no uncomfortable comments or advances during his rare trips home from college. My fears seemed unfounded, and I was relieved that Claire and I had truly found a friend worthy of our trust.

I was outside, putting the lawn-mower away, when Rick walked around the fence. "Hey Mr. G....how's that pool filter working this year?"

"Oh, hey Rick...it's doing fine...at least so far." I said, turning to see the familiar, but even better toned young neighbor.

"I saw Mrs. G earlier today. She invited me for dinner...if that's ok with you." He said, with a prominent bulge showing in his jeans, and making no attempt to hide it.

"Yeah...that would be great, man." I answered, looking at his crotch and grinning. "It seems like she may have already served you an appetizer."

"Um...well...invitations from you guys are hard to refuse." Rick said, tapping my shoulder with a loosely clenched fist.

Maybe this will turn out better than expected....

markindy
markindy
1,033 Followers