Neighbor Lady Gets Pregnant

Story Info
Young man gives neighbor what she needs.
896 words
3.96
154.3k
35
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jake and my parents moved to a new location. I wasn't happy at first then I met our neighbor Sue. Sue was married to a man who was always on the road. Not long after we arrived Sue invited me over for a swim in their pool. An eighteen year old couldn't turn that down. After we finished our swim, Sue toweled me down. That led her to giving me head and then I fucked her in her bed.

I came in Sue's pussy that first time. She got mad at first, but I took her with my bare cock a second time. I am now a regular visitor to Sue's house. I did managed to make Sue pregnant. She was worried when she told her husband. The fool believed he was the father when he rarely makes love to his wife. Now Sue is a few months pregnant and beginning to show.

The thing I like is that Sue is half crazy for needing sex with me. I was at her house yesterday. I had Sue get on all fours. She placed a pillow at her belly and her head. I love looking down at her wet slit as I get ready to enter her. This time I rubbed my mushroom up and down her crack. Damn if that didn't get Sue all turned on. I then placed my dick at her opening and I pushed in.

"Oh my God!" Sue let out this loud cry.

I know how to bring Sue to a hot boil. I slowly work my thick cock into her pussy. I make sure the veins in my cock are hitting her walls. I felt her pussy muscles tighten around me and they pulled me deeper into her love tunnel. I went faster from that point. Sue's bigs tits had gotten even larger by that time. I could see them swaying as I drove my cock in deeper. I never thought making love to a pregnant woman could be so hot, but I was wrong.

I had my hands on Sue's hips as I filled her with my rod. All I could think of was that I would be fucking Sue right up to the day she delivered. I didn't have to worry about wearing a rubber as it was me that impregnated her. Sue's pussy swallowed me up that day. I like to tell Sue that she is mine and that no one else can have her pussy.

"I only want you, Jake."

That is what I like to hear. You might think that Sue being pregnant would make her pussy sloppy. That wasn't the case. Sue gripped me hard as I took her there in bed. I sometimes have a hard time controlling my urges. I only fucked Sue for maybe a half hour or so when I felt my balls tighten up. I kept sliding my cock in and fighting the urge to release. Unfortunately Sue had me in a death grip. I slammed into her a few more times and I blew my load.

The heat from my sticky cum made Sue scream and she had her own convulsions. Her pussy felt like a soft glove holding me then releasing my dick. Thankfully I had a large load to give Sue. She always tells me that she loves when my sticky seed starts to drip from her pussy. I guess Sue is just a cum freak. I did finally finish up and pull my dick from Sue's pussy. Her muscles were twitching as I watched my cum leak down to the bed.

Sue fell onto her back and she didn't move. After a few minutes she turned her head to me.

"Jake, are you still going to love me after I have the baby?"

I didn't recall saying anything about love. I was just horny for an older woman's pussy. Sue came onto me and gave her body to me freely. As a matter of fact I was thinking about going back to school. I had taken a year off when my parents had moved here. I told Sue I was going to go back to school soon. That made her freak out.

"What am I going to do without you?" She was practically crying.

I guess I am insensitive when it came to how things were going to end. Sue had already told her husband it was his child. I guess her hormones were kicking in right then. I told her I would be back home on school breaks from time to time. She said she hoped I wouldn't forget her when I was away. I really just wanted to fuck Sue up until the day I left for school. That is the way it sort of worked out.

I gave Sue exactly what she wanted. She always told me she loved the feel of my bare cock as I slid into her pussy. I blew countless more loads into Sue until the day I left for school. I sort of left a day early so Sue wouldn't make a big scene. I am now back at school. I know the best thing for me is to forget my pregnant lover. I already had my eyes on a few girls I see here. I just hope Sue can move on without me.