Neighborhood Milf Ch. 03

Story Info
Chris gets dirty and showers with Mrs. Taylor
3.9k words
4.63
426.7k
444

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leanmachine3
leanmachine3
1,029 Followers

"Wow that was such a cheap move." Zak said to me as I beat his character on the screen.

We had just finished with the gym and were relaxing with some easy video games. Later we were going to go get something to eat and then just enjoy each other's company before he moved away to college.

I would follow him to college a couple weeks later. Until then I was just doing odd jobs to save some money.

"You boys stink!" exclaimed Zak's mom, Mrs. Taylor as she walked into the room.

"Sorry." I said embarrassed. I had always had a crush on Zak's Mom. She was gorgeous. Very petite woman, probably 5'6, long dark black hair with big brown eyes. Her skin was unnaturally tan. I could easily wrap my arms all the way around her waist if I had the chance she was so skinny. Other ladies in the neighborhood had larger breasts than hers, but they were by no means small. Especially on her tiny frame they looked rather large. She went to the gym often so her legs were muscular but the best thing about Mrs. Taylor was her firm Ass.

Ah man that looks so amazing!As she bent over and picked up some dirty socks and threw them into the hamper she was carrying. Her skin tight yoga pants had sunk into her crack so that it showed off each round perfectly toned butt cheek.

I think Zak knew me and the other guys thought his Mom was super-hot. But out of respect we never said anything to him about it.

"Will you be spending the night Chris?" Mrs. Taylor asked me.

"Uh yeah since it's Zaks last night here I might as well." I replied

Man what I would do to spend the night with you!

*****

After a fun day of activities Zak and I found ourselves exhausted in his bedroom. He was soon asleep which left me alone with my thoughts.

I was thirsty so I quietly walked up the stairs to grab a glass of water. The house was dark except for a light coming from the master bedroom. The door was slightly ajar which gave me a small view of a mirror inside.

In the reflection of the mirror I could just make out Mrs. Taylor.

Oh my gosh, she is getting ready for bed!

I froze and watched silently. My heart pounding. She pulled her shirt over her head and put it neatly in a drawer. After she began brushing her long dark hair. All I could see was her smooth tanned back and the blood was already rushing to my penis.

Not wanting to get caught I quietly slipped back downstairs.

Well I better beat this boner down before I go to sleep.

I went into the bathroom and shut the door behind me and went to work with images of Mrs. Taylor in my mind. After a few minutes I heard a soft knock on the door...

"Chris are you grunting in there? Is everything ok?" asked Mrs. Taylors sweet voice from the other side of the bathroom door.

Oh shit! What is she doing down here?

"Uh...yeah, I am fine." I replied stupidly.

"Ok, I was just checking on you boys before I go to bed. Good night" she said back. And went back upstairs.

Well that was embarrassing, hopefully she doesn't know I was in here beating my meat to her.

*****

I laid on my bedroom floor and threw a baseball into the air, letting it fall to catch it, and toss it back into the air. The past couple days had been kind of boring with Zak gone to college. There was not really anyone in the neighborhood to hang out with.

"Chris come down here!" my Mom yelled from downstairs. I sluggishly pulled myself off the floor and followed her voice.

"How is saving money coming?" she asked me.

"It's going alright." I replied.

"Well I found you a little side job. I was at breakfast this morning with Zak's mom Danielle and she mentioned how her yard is too much for her to keep up by herself. I told her you would come work in it for a few bucks." My Mom told me.

Work in Mrs. Taylors Garden? I would pay HER for the chance to do that.

"Thanks Mom." I said gratefully.

"Yeah well just do a good job for her and make sure she's happy." She told me, "I told her you would go over tomorrow."

Oh I would do almost anything to make Mrs. Taylor Happy.

*****

Wearing my baseball cap, tank top and baggy cargo shorts I knocked on Mrs. Taylor's door ready to do some manual labor. After a few moments the door swung open to reveal one of the sexiest scenes I had ever laid eyes upon.

There was Mrs. Taylor with her long black hair pulled back in a ponytail, revealing her beautiful slim face with high cheek bones. She had on a tight white t-shirt that was low enough to show just a hint of cleavage from her big breasts. The jeans that had been cut into denim short shorts showed off her sexy legs and on her feet were a pair of old flip flops.

After a quick overview of her rocking body with my eyes I brought them up to meet hers.

Good thing I wore baggy shorts, my dick is already growing.

"So glad you came Chris." She said with a big grin.

"You're not working with me are you?" I asked her a little confused.

"Well of course I am, I wouldn't make you do all the work by yourself." She said, "Here follow me to the back yard." And with that she turned and I followed her through the house. Her shorts were so short that I could see the very bottom of her round ass cheeks as she walked.

Oh my gosh those shorts are killing me!

We walked to back yard and went to the storage shed. Mrs. Taylor handed me some tools including a shovel and led me to the large flower bed.

"Ok so basically today I just wanted to clear this out, pick weeds and turn over the soil so we can plant something later." She instructed me.

"Whatever you say Mrs. Taylor." I answered back.

"Chris I know I'm old enough to be your mom but please call me Danielle." She said.

"Uh...Ok." I stammered back.

We got right to work and didn't waste any time. I got down on my knees so I could really get into the dirt. Because Mrs. Taylor was so flexible she stayed on her feet and just bent over at the waist to reach down and pick weeds. This gave me an incredible view of her ripe tits every time she bent down. It also put strain on those tiny shorts as her firm ass filled them out almost bursting the seams. I stole glances as often as I could, trying not to be too obvious.

Dang how am I supposed to work with a dang hard on?!

"So what's your plan for the future?" she asked me.

"Well I guess I'll head off to college soon, just need some money in the bank." I answered.

"That's smart, any idea what you want to study?" she asked.

"Not really sure, maybe I'll just study to become whatever Mr. Taylor is so I can afford a nice home like yours someday." I answered, "By the way, where is Mr. Taylor?"

"He's in Vegas with his buddies....again." she answered with a bit of annoyance in her voice.

Not really knowing what to say to that we worked in silence for a few moments until she picked up the casual conversation again.

It was hot and the sun was relentless. It wasn't too long before I noticed Mrs. Taylor was sweating pretty heavily. Her white shirt was clinging to her body, accentuating every curve of her heavy breasts and slender waist. Beads of sweat dripped down her neck into her cleavage. Her shirt had also become slightly transparent because of the sweat, and I could see the outline of a light pink bra.

I wish I could be that bra just for a moment and hold those beautiful Tits!

"What do you say we take a break?" she asked me.

"You're the boss." I answered.

"Are you hungry?" she asked back.

"Uh...kinda" I replied.

"Why don't you stay out here and keep working. I'll be right out with something to snack on." She told me.

After ten or so minutes Mrs. Taylor came out with a tray of sandwiches and ice cold lemonade and set it on the table underneath the patio.

"Wow this looks great. Thank you Mrs. Tay..I mean Danielle." I said.

"Well you deserve it. You have been working hard." She praised me.

I picked up a sandwich and shove it into my mouth. I noticed that I could no longer see the outline of a pink bra, only flesh color beneath Mrs. Taylors white shirt.

What the!? Is she not wearing her bra anymore?! Why would she take that off?!

"It sure is hot out here." She said as she arched her back and stretched her arms. Pushing her breasts against the thin fabric I could clearly make out two dark circles that must have been her nipples.

Holy shit!

I choked on my sandwich and spilt mustard from it straight onto my crotch.

"Uh oh, here I have a napkin." She said as she moved to wipe it off my shorts.

"Oh..uh..I can get it." I tried to say.

"Don't worry I can get it." She told me and moved over towards my seat. She scrubbed the mustard off and then continued to scrub vigorously to get any stain out, putting her big tits right in front of my face.

Yeah she is definitely not wearing a bra and there is no way she cannot feel my boner right now!

But if she did feel it she did not say anything.

I better get out of here before I jizz in my pants.

"Thanks for the food Danielle, I better get home soon." I muttered.

"If I let you go home like that your mom would kill me. You're covered in dirt and now mustard too." She said, "Let me wash your clothes and you can take a shower here before you go home."

"Uh..I don't..." I stammered.

"Chris I am not taking no for an answer. Now go inside and hop in the shower. Leave the door unlocked so I can get your clothes and put them in the wash. Now go." She ordered me.

I obeyed and followed her to the bathroom.

"Here you are. Use the master shower, it's the nicest in the house and there should be soap and anything else you need." And she shut the door behind her.

The master bathroom was huge and it looked like half of it was the shower. I stripped naked and threw my dirty clothes in a pile on the floor. Then I looked in the mirror at myself.

I was fairly tan from the summer sun and was looking pretty muscular from my time at the gym. My dick stood nearly fully erect from the sight of Mrs. Taylor.

Oh shit, she could come back in here any second, I better get in the shower.

I opened the large door to the shower and shut it behind me. I was right, inside was huge. There were two shower heads, one on each side. In one corner was a built in seat, a shelf above it held dozens of body washes and shampoos. And along one wall was a metal hand rail. In all it must have been 6x12 feet.

"You can go ahead and use both the heads, it feels great." Said Mrs. Taylor as she opened the door to grab my dirty clothes. Then she was gone.

How bout you come and use MY head.

I turned them both to hot and it did feel pretty good to have both hitting my body. I stood there enjoying the hot water for a few minutes when the door to the bathroom opened again.

"Uh hello?" I asked.

"Is the water warm yet?" asked Mrs. Taylor.

"Uh...yeah...it is really warm." I answered.

"Oh good." She said back. I could see the outline of her through the opaque glass. She reached down and pulled her shirt up over her head and dropped it to the floor. Now above her waist was only a blurry flesh colored image.

"Wha..What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"I'm pretty dirty, I think I need a shower too." She answered calmly. Then I saw her denim shorts fall to her ankles and with a quick kick she kicked them away from her.

"Uh...Uh now?" I stuttered.

"Of course. There is plenty of room in there for both of us." She said smoothly. Then her flesh colored silhouette stepped up to the glass door.

She stepped inside and I took in the unbelievable scene in front of me. Danielle was in the shower with me completely naked.

Her hair was out of the ponytail and fell lightly around her shoulders almost to her nipples. Her perky tits were nice and round, there was no sag to them. Her stomach was flat down to her shaved pussy between her toned legs. Every inch of her was a dark rich tan.

This cannot be happening right now...

At the sight of her my dick grew a few more inches and became fully erect. She glanced down at it and a smile spread across her face, then she looked me in the eyes and I saw pure hunger. Like a predator about to pounce on her prey. And I was the prey.

"Let's make sure you are good and clean." She said seductively as she reached for a bottle of body wash.

She squeezed its contents all over me. On my shoulders, chest, down my legs and made sure to put a heaping amount all over my now erect cock. Then starting with my shoulders she rubbed it in slowly, moving to my chest and down my abs until I was all sudsy. Then ever so carefully she wrapped her slender fingers around my swollen dick and slowly began to stroke it.

"Ah.." I couldn't help letting out a whimper at her touch.

"You like that?" she asked me.

"Oh yes Mrs. Taylor." I replied.

"I said call me Danielle my dear." She told me, with still a hint of authority in her voice.

Her hand slid easily back and forth from all the body wash, making squishy sounds. With one hand she explored my sudsy chest while the other continued to jack me off.

I can't last much longer!

She must have read my mind because her hand came to a stop.

"Now clean me." She said and she poured a large amount of wash all over her big tits and down her back.

"Yes mam." I answered

"That's a good boy." She told me.

My hands first cupped her breasts. They were more than a handful as I pushed them together and massaged the soap into them.

Dang these are so firm!

I focused on her hard nipples and lightly pinched them.

"Oh yeah baby that feels good." She whispered.

I turned her around and got my first view of her perfect ass with soap dripping onto it. I reached down and grabbed it firmly with both hands, squeezing it so that her firm ass squeezed in-between my fingers and out the sides. I rubbed up her small back and down again to her prized round ass cheeks.

Wow her ass feels so good in my hands!

"Ohh you like my ass do you?" she cooed.

"You have no idea, I love it so much." I answered.

"How do you like it pressed against your hard cock?" she said as she thrust it back grinding it against my dick.

I reached around her and grabbed her tits. With one hand I traveled down south in between her legs and played with the outside of her pussy. She flipped around, pushed me into a hot stream of water and put her mouth on mine.

Our tongues wrestled furiously as the hot water rinsed off all the soap off our bodies.

"Now that you are nice and clean I can taste you." She said with a wicked smile.

She put her hand on my chest and slowly slid down to her knees. With her eyes looking up at me she put her pretty lips right on my head. Then ever so slowly she slid my cock into her mouth. Up and down she bobbed, sliding just as easily as her hand had.

"Oh my gosh that feels so good..." I moaned.

I grabbed the back of her head and gently pushed her further down onto my cock each time. She must have liked it cause she grabbed by butt with one hand to push me deep down her throat and played with herself with the other hand.

Ah shit this is amazing, I'm going to blow in her mouth!

But just then she let my dick spring free with a loud shlurp it was sopping wet.

"I need that big cock inside of me right now!" she ordered, then she stood up. Placing her hand on the rail she bent over, thrusting her ass in the air and swished it from side to side.

"You love my ass so much why don't you do me from behind?" she said looking over her shoulder with a smile.

"Gladly." I answered

I approached her and grabbed onto her hips. She reached down, grabbed my cock and guided it to her pussy, then she braced herself on the rail again.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Quit talking and start fucking me!" she ordered me.

With one quick thrust I impaled her with all of my cock, burying it in her tight pussy all the way to my stomach, pressing her round ass cheeks against me.

"Ahhhh yes!..." she sighed, "Now go slowly."

I obeyed her and began slowly pulling out and then plunging back in.

She is so tight! Her muscles are squeezing the crap out of my dick!

"Oh yes baby, that's it..."she moaned, "Faster"

I quickened my pace and thrust into her again and again, making a clapping sound as our bodies met and sending her big tits swaying back and forth beneath her.

"Faster baby faster" she said.

I quickened my pace even more.

"No faster! Fuck me faster!" she yelled.

I was going as fast as I could.

"Ohhh yes! Ohhhh my,,, yes!" she moaned.

"You like that?" I asked.

"Oh yes I do, Now let me fuck you!" she said.

And she started rocking her firm ass back into me with my thrusts. Until I was not even doing any of the work. She rolled her ass back onto me again and again like a wave. Each crash sent a chill through my body. She was going faster than I thought possible.

"I can't hold it any longer!" I warned her. She quickened her pace.

"You like my ass slamming into you??! You're going to blow a fat load? Spread it all over my back and sexy ass that you love so much!" she yelled.

Just as I was about to jizz I pulled out and sprayed load after load over her beautiful back and full ass cheeks.

She stood fully up and moved under the steady stream of water to wash my juice off her back.

"Now come over here and eat my tits." She told me.

I willingly took her full ripe breast into my mouth and teased the nipple with my tongue. While the other hand massaged and kneaded her other breast. After a few minutes of this and standing under the hot water she reached down and gently grabbed my dick.

"Oh my goodness...you are getting hard again already." She said amazed.

"It would be impossible not to with a Woman like you in front of me." I said honestly.

"Well that's good because you still need to get me off." She said, "Go sit over there."

I sat down in the corner with the built in seat. She slowly raised her leg over my lap until she was straddling me. Then she lowered herself onto my cock until it was completely inside her.

"Oh your cock feels so good." She cooed.

She placed her hand on my shoulders and began bouncing up and down, up and down. Her big tits bounced in front of me. I reached up and grabbed onto them, squeezing them in my hands.

"Oh yes, play with my titties while you fuck me!" she yelled as she continued to bounce up and down, sliding up and down my shaft.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah baby! I'm going to cum!" she yelled as she threw her head back. "Don't stop don't stop!"

Her pace slowed as I felt her juices flow out and onto my legs. Then she stopped and leaned against me with my cock still inside her.

"That was amazing." She said, "I forgot what could be done with a young cock like yours."

"Well it's not done with you." I told her, "I want to make you cum again."

"Oh dear you are an exciting one aren't you, well just give me a moment." She said.

"NO, I am going to make you cum right now!" I yelled.

I thrusted my pelvis into hers in an attempt to push my cock deep inside her. Grabbing her hips I rolled her back and forth on my hard dick.

"Oooh that feels nice..." she said softly.

I continued to do this until she couldn't take it any longer and wanted to fuck me hard.

"Not yet Daneille." I told her.

"Don't tease me I need to fuck your cock now, you have me all worked up." She begged as she squirmed and struggle to lift herself up to slam back down again.

I held her down for a moment longer then let her go, like a bucking bronco let out of the pen she rode me.

"Ah yes I am going to fuck you so good!" she yelled as she bounced up and down.

"NO I am going to fuck you!" I answered back.

And with my for arms under her thighs and my hands grabbing her ass I picked her up.

leanmachine3
leanmachine3
1,029 Followers
12