Neighborhood Milf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leanmachine3
leanmachine3
1,029 Followers

She stood up in front of me and with a shrug of her shoulders sent her black dress falling to the ground. She was wearing black lace bra and panties. The ones I had seen in her drawer two days before.

Damn she looks so fine.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked.

"I love what I see." I answered.

"Would you like to see more?" she asked with a smile on her face.

"Oh yes please." I begged. She reached back to undo her bra hook which thrusted her massive breasts out. Her bra struggled to hold them in.

Oh yes, those tits are begging to be free.

She undid the hook, let the bra slide off her arms and her giant tits fell out. Two perfect orbs of tit flesh. For a mother of three children and how big they were, gravity hardly pulled them down at all. Her areolas were the size of a fifty cent piece and dark against her skin. I didn't think it was possible but her big perfect juicy tits made my dick even harder than it already was.

She straddled me again and I took one giant tit in each hand and began messaging them as she ground her pelvis on my crotch. I kneaded her soft mountains of tit flesh like dough in my hands. I couldn't get enough! I took one hard nipple into my mouth and sucked on it while I played with the other one between my fingers.

"Ahhh....Oohh...that feels good." She whimpered. I switched off nipples for a few more minutes and then her hands found my belt. She undid it and slowly slid it from the loops. After tossing it to the floor she undid the button on my pants and got on her knees between my legs. She looked me in the eyes as she slowly unzipped my zipper and folded open the flaps.

Her hand went up and felt my abs then headed south. She slipped her hand in under my boxers and grabbed my throbbing cock.

"You're as hard as a rock." She giggled.

"You made it that way." I said.

I hope it's big enough for her.

She whipped it out and admired it with her eyes. It stood up straight and firm like a soldier... all seven inches.

"Oh my... impressive." She said as a smile spread across her face. She took it in both hands and started slowly stroking it.

"Let's take your pants off it will make things easier." She said in that sexy voice. I kicked my shoes off and she pulled my jeans and boxers off my legs. She scooted back up on her knees, grabbed my dick and licked the underside off my shaft from the bottom up to the head like it was a Popsicle.

It's a good thing I beat off before coming over or I would of busted ten minutes ago.

She placed her lips on the top of my head and looked at me with her big green eyes. Then she deep throated me in one quick second and got all seven inches. She stayed there for a couple seconds before coming up for air making a big slurping sound. She leaned back and smiled at me, leaving a strand of precum from the tip of my head to her lips.

"Wow that was amazing." I said. But she didn't stop to say anything she just took my hard slippery wet cock back into her mouth like it was her favorite kind of ice-cream. Her big lips were like cushions against my dick as she bobbed up and down my shaft, teasing it with her tongue the whole time.

"Ahhh...Ahhh...oh ya!" I couldn't help but moan aloud. She moved her mouth to my ball sack and took one of my balls into her mouth and sucked it while she quickly jacked me off.

Oh shit, here it comes! If she keeps goin I'm gonna bust!

Luckily she stopped and let my sopping wet dick spring free from her hand. She pulled on her nipples and pushed her boobs together.

"Now that your fat cock is nice and slippery I need a good titty fucking." She said.

"You want me to fuck your titts?" I asked in disbelief. She just bit her lower lip and nodded her head.

"ok scoot up." I answered. She stuck my dick between her giant tits and then pushed them together engulfing my cock. It completely disappeared except for the head which was barely visible. Her soft tit flesh felt amazing around my penis and kept it warm.

"Oh yes, I love the feel of a nice hard cock between my titties." She said to me as she began to work her boobs up and down my slippery shaft. I quickly got close to my climax again so I started thrusting with her motions and pounded her big tits.

"Oh yes, Oh yes, fuck those titties!" she moaned.

"I can't take it any more I'm gonna explode!" I warned her. She quickly wrapped her lips around my cock and started pumping fast with her hand.

"Here it comes!" I screamed. Gush after gush came out in powerful spurts but Mrs. Jensen just kept sucking and milked every last drop into her mouth. She swallowed and licked her lips.

"That tasted great." She said flashing me that sexy smile. "Now it's my turn." She grabbed me by the penis and led me to the kitchen counter.

She swiped off the paper and cold food onto the floor then she hopped onto the counter. I grabbed her panties and slid them down her long sexy legs. She was completely naked except for her high heels and hoop earrings.

She spread her legs exposing her totally shaved pussy.

Wow look at those mature pussy lips! Girls at school just have slits.

"My I taste it?" I asked sincerely.

"Please do." Was her answer and she grabbed my head and shoved it into her pussy. I stuck my tongue as deep into it as I could and writhed it around. Her loud moans told me I was doing something right. Then I stuck my fingers in and fucked her pussy with my fingers while I flicked her clit with my tongue. After a few minutes of this her moans got louder and louder.

"AHhhh, Ahhhh! Yes! I'm almost there! Oh yes!" she screamed as her pussy juices flowed all over my hand. Then her body went limp.

Oh shit, did I kill her?

"Mrs. Jensen? Are you ok?" I asked. She leaned up and threw her arms around me and smiled.

"Ok? I'm amazing." She laughed.

"You ARE amazing." I said.

"You think so? Cause you haven't seen anything yet honey." She said in that sexy voice again.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You'll see." She said. She reached down and grabbed my cock softly in her hand.

"Oh my goodness! You're already hard again?!" she said "Oh I love your young cock! I could play with it all day. You make my pussy so wet Chris. Come on follow me." So I followed her up the stairs to the master bedroom. Watching her firm ass and bouncy titties the whole way.

"Lay on the bed." She ordered me.

"Yes mam." I said obediently. So I hopped on the bed and watched her crawl like a cougar after me. She gave me a quick Spiderman kiss then kept crawling over me so her wet pussy was just above my face and her heavy tits were resting on my stomache.

Oh my gosh! I'm about to 69 with my mom's friend who's twenty years my senior! And my friends are playing video games! Hahaha!

She took my dick into her mouth and lowered her pussy so my tongue could reach. I grabbed her firm ass cheeks and pulled her down so I could get in deep. She started sucking as fast and ferociously as she could. She started letting out whimpers while her mouth was still full of dick and started grinding her pussy into my face.

"That's it. I need you inside of me." She begged after getting up and turning around so she was straddling me again. She grabbed my cock and guided it into her as she slowly lowered herself until she was impaled with all seven inches.

"...Ahhh..." she let out a quiet whimper. Being inside of her pussy was amazing. It was surprisingly tight and super warm. She slowly rocked back and forth for a while then started raising herself up about six inches and then letting herself fall back onto all seven inches of my cock, each time she let out a gasp of pleasure.

She started getting faster and faster. I grabbed onto and took a handful of her juicy tits as they bounced up and down.

"OH ya! Oh ya! That's the spot!" she started moaning over and over. She stood up on the bed and turned around and lowered herself back onto my cock so I was looking at her back. I watched amazed as she slammed her ass down on me over and over again.

This is amazing but I want to take control. I'm gonna fuck you Mrs. Jensen like you've never been fucked before!

I grabbed her and through her off of me.

"What are you doing?" she asked as I rolled off the bed. But instead of answering I grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her across the sheets until her ass cheeks were at the edge of the bed. She smiled, spread her legs and held them in the air for me. I played with her clit with the head of my penis. She let out a moan.

"Oh! Stop teasing me! I need that big cock inside of me!" she begged.

You asked for it.

I took her legs, rested them on my shoulders, grabbed her by the waist and rammed all seven inches inside of her in one swift motion.

"OH FUCK! Fuck me!" she yelled. I took long deep thrusts. As I rammed my rod into her pussy I pulled her body into it with my arms and I went as fast as I could.

"OH YES! OH YES! FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG DICK!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. "AHHHH!!! AHHH!! DON'T STOP!!! PLEASE DON'T STOP!!!"

I pounded her pussy long and hard. Each time our bodies collided it sent a shock wave up her body that sent her big giant titties bouncing in every direction. She had one hand on my ass pushing me deep in her pussy and the other grabbing her titts.

"I'M GONNA BUST!! I'M GONNA BUST!!!" I yelled.

"OH YA!!! BUST INSIDE ME!! FILL ME WITH YOUR HOT CUM!!!" she yelled while looking into my eyes. Then her eyes rolled back into her head as she yelled, "AHHHHH!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK YES!!!!! I'M CUMMING!!!!"

As she said that I couldn't hold it back any more and I shot load after load into her hot wet pussy. Then I pulled out and fell onto the bed next to her sweaty body. We lay there panting for a few minutes while her juices and mine flowed out of her pussy down her ass and onto the bed.

"That was the most amazing orgasm I've ever had." She said between breaths.

"This was the most amazing night of my life." I said back.

"I wish you could stay longer so we could play some more but my husband will be home soon." She said. Her heavy breasts moving up and down as she breathed.

"You're right. I better get going." I said. I got up and walked to the door then turned around and added, "Mrs. Jensen... any time you need a baby sitter, or your lawn mowed, or... or anything. Call me." I said with a smile on my face.

"I plan on it. My husband's going to be out of town in a couple of days and I'm going to have to call your mom and tell her I need you for some heavy lifting." She said and then winked at me. I smiled and turned to leave.

"Chris." She said and walked over to me. She gave me one last long kiss and handed me her black panties. "Just something to remember this by." She said smiling. I grabbed my clothes and left. . .

The cold night air felt good on my skin. I took a sniff of her panties and could smell that musky scent. Down the street I saw Mr. Jensen pull into his drive way, and I started walking towards Tommy's house to play some video games. . .

leanmachine3
leanmachine3
1,029 Followers
12