Neighborhood Scandal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers

As we walked out of the room, we saw Bayley and David. They were both smiling and talking about their experience.

"Hi!" Bayley cried as she saw us. "Wow! This was fantastic!" she exclaimed as she approached. "I want to come here every night!"

I laughed. James said, "We've created a monster!" David laughed.

On the way home David and Bayley shared her experiences with James and me.

"Man, I'm still hard and I have my sticky cum all over me," David said.

"Want me to lick it off for you?" James asked jokingly.

They laughed and David continued the story.

"When Bayley started up the stairs with Dana I thought, 'He's not going to leave the door open so I can watch. I'll just have to lick it out like last time.' But to my surprise the door was only slightly closed." David explained.

He looked at Bayley and smiled the biggest smile. "She got the best fuck I have ever seen," he continued.

"Dana is the sexiest man I have ever been with," Bayley told us. "He has these intense dark brown eyes and he's kind of a rebel. He doesn't like to follow rules, you know?" she asked.

"Yeah, I know the type," I responded.

"When we were kissing, downstairs, he already had his hands in my bra and was tweaking my nipples. My pussy was wet before he even began to take me upstairs," she was so excited.

"I watched his hands slide all over Bayley's body and saw his tongue dart in and out of her mouth. My cock was throbbing just watching him feel her up. I could see, even from the distance away I was that her nipples were hard and it really turned me on," David revealed.

"Then they went upstairs and I followed as closely as I could trying to hear what he was saying to her. She giggled and touched his arm then she kissed him deep. I saw her tongue jet into his mouth," David told us.

"When we got into the room, Dana lifted me off the ground and carried me to the bed. He slowly ran his hand up my legs and pulled my stockings off. But he took his time undoing my garters and his fingers played softly on my clit while he was taking them off," she took a deep breath.

"After he got them off, he bent over me and stuck his tongue in my pussy. He was almost a good as David, but not quite," she smiled at David and gave him a kiss.

"I'm glad that I have something over that guy!" David laughed.

"Anyway," Bayley continued, "Dana licked the juices out of my wet pussy and then he inserted a few fingers and finger fucked me while he sucked my nipples. His fingers are almost a long as his cock. It was wonderful!"

"He then took the rest of her clothes off, lifted her off of the bed, turned her head to the bottom of the bed and faced me at the door," David said. "I thought he wanted me to see his face as he fucked her and maybe he did. But he also pulled her up doggie style so I could see her's," he smiled.

"My dick got hard the second he lifted her to her hands and knees. Bayley looked up and saw me. She smiled and licked her lips and my prick exploded all over me. Dana hadn't even started fucking her yet," David expounded.

"Yes, I didn't know David had followed us and when I looked up and saw him my pussy flooded with fluids," Bayley told us. "Then Dana crawled behind me and I felt the wide head of his prick between my pussy lips; his hands grasped my waist and he forced his hard cock into my dripping cunt. Fire flowed through my legs and stomach and I couldn't breathe!"

"But her face was radiant!" David explained. And Dana was concentrating on hitting the right places so that Bayley would feel every thrust and each would land where it should. I could tell he wanted her to remember his dick!"

"I just wanted to join them. I wanted to crawl underneath Bayley and lick her sweet clit while Dana's large pole drilled her pussy. I wanted to lick his balls and suck them into my mouth or run my tongue the length of his shaft as it slid in and out of her juicy pussy," David licked his lips as he fantasized.

"Dana stared at me and smiled as he broke through Bayley's tight little cunt. When he pulled back he leaned down and whispered into her ear. She laughed and looked me in the eye. I knew he had said something about my being a sissy!" he cried.

"Yeah, he said that your little prick couldn't even be seen from where we were and to look at you and show you how much he could give me that you couldn't," Bayley filled in the holes.

"I took off my jeans and started stroking my little dick and Bayley started laughing. Dana licked her back and whispered in her ear. I pulled on my prick faster and soon the thin fluid in there fell all over my legs. I licked it off of my hands and then scooped it off my legs and swallowed it. It was barely salty," David told us.

"Just after my tiny explosion, Dana cried out and I saw the cum dripping onto the bed and knew he had filled Bayley with a real load. I dick released more thin liquid. She laughed and Dana said 'okay sissy boy, I think your services are needed.' I jumped up and tripped over my jeans trying to get tot he bed," David said embarrassed.

Bayley laughed, "He did look a little funny but I knew he was just excited. He climbed on the bed and Dana said to clean him first. I really liked seeing that big prick in David's mouth. He looked like he really liked the taste on it. Dana asked him if he could taste me on there and he shook his head. Dana bragged; 'then I must have done a good job!'" she said.

"When I finished with Dana I turned to clean up Bayley. There was cum everywhere. He has the biggest balls I have ever seen! I licked from her knees up to her sweet pussy. The taste was salty and silky feeling. It tasted so good as my tongue scooped it off her body. Then when I put my tongue in her pussy she jumped," he told us.

I looked at James and saw that his dicklett was as erect as a small flagpole. I reached over and touched it and his cum exploded wetting his pants. He looked at me and his eyes begged me to say nothing.

"His tongue was so hot it was like a branding iron as it entered my cunt and it warmed my insides. David explored my cavity so deep that I thought he was going to impregnate me with his tongue. He found my special spot and played there for a long time. I had three more orgasms," Bayley told us.

"Then when I came up," David continued, "Dana took my head in his hands and put his cock at my mouth. 'Suck it,' he commanded me. I opened my mouth and he fucked my mouth until he exploded into it. He continued to fuck me as his prick deflated making me swallow his thick, hot cum. It tasted so good and I had another ejaculation."

"Dana helped me off the bed while David cleaned up his mess. He took me in his arms and rubbed all over my naked body. Then he bent down and stuck his tongue in my pussy one more time. I want to remember that tasted and I want to remember mine. I kneeled down and took his cock into my mouth and sucked him until he came one more time. He tasted so good!" Bayley smiled.

"I want to go back again!" she told us all.

I looked at James and said, "Guess we created a monster!" Everyone laughed. Seemed we all had a wonderful experience.

The party was only three days away. Bayley and I finished the decorations and all of the little things that had to be done. We went shopping using James' shopping list and bought all of the stuff he would need for the meal.

We found a few more fun gifts and a couple of naughty games we thought might amuse those less sexual than us.

"You know," Bayley confided in me, "I get wet everytime I think of what Dana did to me the other night. I know I love David, but no man has ever made me feel so sexual in my life!"

"Well, you could have David ask him to be one of your Bulls and we can invite him to the party if you would like," I told her.

"Oh Yeah! I want him there!" she exclaimed as we walked out of the store.

When we got to the house she addressed an invitation to him and put a personal note on it.

The next few days we tied up the loose ends and before we knew it Saturday morning arrived.

James climbed out of bed and made his way to the kitchen. I heard him making coffee and smelled toast. He brought me a cup of coffee and said that breakfast would be ready soon.

He went back into the living room and I heard him turn the TV on and the sounds coming from the cartoon channel. James loves cartoons and will sit in front of the all morning like a little kid. I normally don't mind, but we still had a lot to do to prepare for the party.

I finished my coffee and went to join him. I cuddled next to him and he wrapped his arms around me and intertwined his legs with mine. I watched with him for a while then whispered, "You know we still have a lot to do before tonight?"

"Yeah, but we'll get it done. I just want to see the fables and Bullwinkle then I'll get started," he promised.

After his shows were over he got up and went into the bathroom. I heard the shower running and went to get another cup of coffee. Ten minutes later he was there by my side.

"That was quick," I said.

"Just wanted to wash the sleep from my body before I started organizing things. You ready to get started or do you want to take a quick shower too?" he asked.

"I think I'll wait until later. If I'm cleaned up I'll not want to get hot and sweaty, cleaning," I told him.

First we decorated the living room with the little things I had bought. Then he helped me put together some little nick-knacks that I thought would tweak people's curiosity. I had found some cuckold pictures that I felt wouldn't offend most people and framed them. We placed some on the walls.

We placed a breast candy dish on one table and a penis one on another. I had found some flowers that had sexual parts as their names. They looked like roses. If you opened the flower that sexual part was in the center of it. I had a few Pea-Tunias that had a penis in the center. Boob-Gonias had a breast in the center. The Ass-Ters had butts in their centers and Snatch-Dragons of course had a pussy. We placed a vase of all four on each table and they would be take home gifts for our guests.

I made some breast and penis candies out of chocolate and white chocolate. James put them in candy dishes and placed them around the room. By eleven o'clock the living room resembled a sex shop.

There was a knock at the door around noon. James was just starting lunch. I answered it and there stood Bayley.

"Hi! Do you need help?" she asked stepping into the house.
"WOW! When did you do all of this?" she asked.

"James and I did it this morning. Didn't want to be rushing around at the last minute. But we still have plenty to do, so come on in. Where's David?" I asked.

"He's cutting the grass. I think he's going to do yours too," she said absent-mindedly.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

Her blank stare cleared and she shook her head. "Dana, I can't stop thinking about him fucking me," she confided in me.

"What about Johnny, do you still think of him?" I asked.

"Yes, and I think of that construction guy we talked to and invited to the party tonight. I feel like a slut! But I want these men in me!" she exclaimed.

"Well, then you're ready for tonight. But remember. As along as you are with David, you can have all of them. If you should choose that you want one of them, you are stuck with that one," I warned her.

She thought about that for a few minutes and then said, "I want them sexually but I still love David more than any man I have ever known." She smiled then said, "So what do you want me to do?"

I put her to work and the three of us had every thing but the last minute stuff and the food done by two o'clock.

David knocked on the door almost as we sat down to relax. James was fixing lunch. Bayley answered the door and James brought in another plate.

"I'm so excited," David confided. "I keep getting little hard-ons! I can't wait until people know the truth about me."

There was a knock at the door and the postman handed James a package addressed to David. James shook it and then handed it to him.

"Why did that come here?" David looked skeptical.

"I had it sent here. I wanted to see your face when you opened it," James laughed.

Tentatively, David opened his package. He looked inside without letting anyone know what he saw. "Thank you man!" he said to James.

"OH NO WAY!" Bayley cried as she stood up and walked to David reaching for the box.

He pulled away from her and said, "It's for me, it has my name on the label and it's mine! You take it and I'll report you for mail tampering!" he commanded.

"You can have it back, but I will see what's in there!" Bayley screamed at him as she pulled the box out of his hands.

She opened it up and pulled out a French Cock Cage with dual leather rings attached by leather straps to to make an uncomfortable fit and great chastity device during erection.

Bayley turned it around in her hands and then looked at James. "What the hell is this?" she asked.

I answered the question for him. "It's a male chastity device. I think that David would love to wear it tonight under his pink frilly panties."

I looked at David and his head was bouncing up and down.

"Why does he need this; his cock can't do much anyway!" she demanded to know.

"But this keeps him from getting hard at all tonight making his love for you grow stronger," I explained.

She looked from him to me then back to James. She examined the device for a while then handed it back to David.

"May I put it on now, Mistress Bayley?' he pleaded.

She looked to me. I shook my head positive.

Bayley asked, "Why does he need it now. Why does he need it at all?" She looked at James.

"Mistress Bayley," James replied, "my Mistress makes me wear mine when I will be around a lot of people so that I will behave myself and remember that I belong to her," he explained. "At the end of the evening, I am thankful to my Mistress for not letting my useless prick get hard and keeping me in my place. With this on my little cock, I know how unworthy of my Mistress' attentions I am."

"Please, Mistress, may I wear it now?" David begged.

She threw the chastity device at him and said, "Sure, why not!"

David asked, "Will you put it on me?"

Bayley pulled his jeans and shorts down and revealed his tiny prick. She unsnapped the leather straps and pulled his cock through the leather rings. Then she snapped him back in.

"Take your blouse off now so he'll get hard," I suggested.

Bayley looked at me and then at David. She pulled off her thin blouse and his little dicklett started to grow in the device. Then he grimaced. He had reached his potential and the leather straps pinched his little prick. "Oh, thank you Mistress, I will do as you wish tonight and find you the most wonderful of Bulls," he swore to her. "I would love to lick you in appreciation for putting me in chastity, Ma'am!"

"Bed's not made yet," James pointed out.

David led her down the hall to our room. I heard the door close.

James and I laughed and ate our lunch. We could hear Bayley moaning down the hall.

About a half-hour later, they emerged from the room. David had pussy juice still on his chin.

"Are you still hungry?" James asked as they came into the living room.

"Starved!" Bayley said.

He went into the kitchen and heated up their lunch. They sat at the table and didn't say much just ate their lunch and smiled.

James and I had finished cleaning the living room by the time they finished their lunch.

"I feel bad, Mistress, for not helping take the burden of cleaning house off of you; please forgive me," David pleaded.

"It's okay, David, James did most of it, I just directed," I told him.

Bayley said, "I wanted to help, but I am such a Bitch that I had to have my own way,"

"Don't worry, tonight everyone is going to have a good time!" James assured everyone.

Bayley went home to start getting ready. David cut our grass. James cleaned the kitchen and dinning room and I checked out the decorations. Satisfied, I went and took my shower.

Shortly after I had started relaxing, James joined me. He took the soap and a soft cloth and washed my back and between my legs. Then he came around and washed my breast, which had grown hard from the sensual washing he was giving me.

He stepped out as I rinsed the soap from my body. I pulled the curtain back and there he was with my warm towels. James dried my skin and hair and then found a light summer dress for me to put on.

I heard the lawnmower stop and knew that David had finished the yard. There was a knock on the door. James went to answer it.

"I'm going to go clean up and then we'll be over to help with the last minute stuff," he told James.

"That's cool, man!" James told him then returned to the bedroom.

I had lay down on the bed it was very hot. James took a towel and fanned me then he crawled between my legs and started licking my clit and pussy. I relaxed and let him service me. I was horny since David and Bayley played in our bed.

I relaxed and just let him do whatever he desired. I sucked in all of the passion his tongue was giving me.

I slept for a couple of hours and when I woke James had finished all of the cleaning. He and David were sitting at the table talking.

"Yeah, she wants it all of the time. She doesn't even like my tongue anymore. I wouldn't mind if she would bring them home or take me with her. But she goes out by herself and then just comes home, spreads her legs and falls asleep before I finish cleaning her. She never tells me how it was or if she even liked it," David was complaining.

James looked up as I walked into the room. He smiled. "David and I were just talking about Bayley. Seems we've created a monster," he told me.

"Yes, I heard what you were saying as I walked down the hall. I have noticed when we go places that she is always looking for a big dick, but for me that is a normal thing to do," I shared.

"However, I won't just pickup someone and fuck him; you never know where he's been. Plus I love sharing my Bulls with James," I said to David.

"I think she is just experimenting and is overwhelmed with all of the choices she now has before her. If you like, I'll talk to her and try to help her see that this lifestyle is designed so that both people get their desires filled?" I asked David.

"Do you think it would do any good?" he asked I could see his plea in his eyes.

"It can't hurt," I assured him and James concurred.

"I need to start cooking for the party," James said as he stood up and kissed me. "Want to help me, David? It might take a little off of your mind," he said turning to David.

They walked into the kitchen; I walked out the front door and across the street.

Bayley was on the phone when I got there.

"Okay, I'll see you at the party then? Great! Gotta go, company just came over," she said and hung up the phone.

"Is it all right that I invited someone else to the party?" she asked me.

"Sure, I have no problem with that. The party is for us; so that we might meet new people and to let people know of David's sexual preferences. We never know whom we might meet and what influence they may have on our lives," I consented.

"Great! He's a guy I met last night at a bar. He was good in bed!" she shared with me.

"Bayley, are you careful with these guys you're meeting? You know, protection?" I asked.

"He's married and he said the she doesn't understand him. I thought that David would love getting to eat his creampie," she said dismayed.

"Do you have a problem with bringing your new lovers home so that David can meet them or even letting David find the Bulls for you?" I inquired.

"What if I don’t like them?" she asked.

"Well then you tell David that you don't think that he is someone you want to be with. He is only here to please you. He doesn't make the final decisions on who you a have sex with. Have you two talked about your partners? Has he asked that you bring them home to share with him?" I asked.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers