Neighborhood Star

Story Info
Gloria had no idea the neighborhood boys were looking.
1.4k words
4.22
111.4k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 10/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hot summer day and I called my office and told them I would be working from home.

I woke up a little later than usual, my husband was on his way to his job, my son left already for his summer job and my daughter was sleeping over at a girlfriend's house. So I was enjoying my privacy.

Even before my morning coffee, I hit the treadmill. It's not getting any easier keeping my 45 year old body in shape, not to sound like I'm bragging, so far I'm winning the battle. I can still turn heads when I walk down the street.

I was sitting in my kitchen when the doorbell rang. I wasn't expecting anyone so peeked out a window so I could see who was here.

It was a neighbors son Robbie. Before I answered the door I gave myself a once over to make sure I was dressed okay. Over sized tee shirt, panty's no bra. Not how I usually answer the door, but what the heck.

"Hi Robbie," I said as I answered the door.

"Hello, Mrs. G," he said, "I wasn't sure if you would be home today."

"I took the day off, what can I help you with," I asked.

My Dad asked me to return the keg refrigerator that we borrowed for the cook-out last week."

I Said "Oh okay, I didn't realize you even borrowed it. Could you bring it around back and put it in the pool house. The door's open. Then come back in and we can have some iced coffee together."

"Okay Mrs.G sounds great."

If I remembered correctly Robbie finished his first year in college and was helping his dad out in his business for the summer. He must be 18 or 19. A very handsome and healthy young man!

While he was putting the refrigerator away I put on a little make up and was going to change, but decided I liked being dressed like this. Makes feel kind of sexy.

I was in the kitchen when he knocked on the backdoor

"Come in," I yelled.

"You're pool sure looks nice Mrs. G."

"The pool company just cleaned it yesterday," I said.

I served him his iced coffee and we went to the rear patio to enjoy the day and have our coffee.

He told me about college and how he isn't crazy about his summer job working for his dad, but really had no choice.

I asked him if he had a girlfriend and he said he did. We just talked small talk for awhile.

There was a lull in the conversation and I looked at him and he was grinning at me.

"What?' I said.

"Can I tell you something that might be a little embarrassing?" he asked.

I laughed and asked "embarrassing to who you or me?"

"Maybe for both of us," he answered.

"Now you really have me curious, tell me."

"You're the first grown woman I ever saw naked," he blurted out.

I wasn't sure I head him correctly and I was hoping I didn't.

"You saw me naked! How did that possibly happen?" I asked.

" MrsG. do you remember a pool party at the Reynolds house?"

"They have one every year," I said.

"This was about 5 years ago."

After thinking about it.

"Oh, that pool party," I said. I could feel myself blushing.

I said "Kids weren't there so how do you know what happened?"

"The night of the pool party me, Billy Caldwell and Tommy Taylor asked our parents if we could sleep in Billy's tent in his backyard. All are parents were going to the party and said it was okay to camp out as long as we stayed in the yard."

"Are you going to tell me Billy and Tommy saw me naked also?"

"Yes we all did," he said with a smile

"Oh great, continue," I said.

"We goofed around in the yard for awhile and went back into Billy's house to look at his brothers dirty magazines. When we were going back to the tent Tommy suggested we go spy on the party."

"The Reynolds only lived four houses away so we snuck through the backyards and hid in the privacy hedge between the two yards. It was kind of boring at first, but that's when we saw you on the diving board taking your bathing suit top off. I have to tell you Mrs.G we all got an instant hard on."

I remember standing on the diving board; some of the people were egging me on to strip. When I have a few drinks in me doing things like that seem like a good idea. My husband was one of the people encouraging me.

Robbie said "When you had your top off and started to bounce on the board; Tommy said something about this being the best day of his life, and we all agreed. None of us could even speak when you kick your bottoms off into the pool."

"Robbie, I wasn't the only one that naked that night," I said," Wait a minute all your Moms got naked too." I said.

Robbie said, When my Mom got naked the other guys started teasing me about how hot she was. I couldn't believe my own mom would get naked in front of other people and she really seemed to enjoy it. When their moms took their suites off we were pretty much at a loss for words. I guess we never thought that we would see our moms acting so, well sexy!"

"At least your attention was off me," I said.

" Mrs.G you were still the hottest one there and we all agreed on that.

"So how long did you stay?" I asked.

"When we saw Billy's dad tell his wife to get dressed we knew we better get back to his backyard and in the tent. As it turned out when they got home they never checked on us. Billy told us a couple of days later his dad was pissed at his wife for doing something at the party, more than getting undressed, but he didn't know what."

I knew what it was Billy's mom was making a play for one of the younger neighbors and her husband over heard her and got mad. I didn't tell Robbie that.

"When we got back in the tent we all jerked off together while talking about how we wanted to have sex with you," he said.

"Once I get over my embarrassment I'm sure I'll be flattered," I said.

I was having mixed feelings, I was definitely shocked to hear this story, but at the same time my pussy was soaking wet from knowing these boys saw me naked and jerked off thinking about me."

I had to ask," So, Robbie why are you telling me this now?"

He answered "Last week after the cookout Tommy, Billy and I were at Billy's house and we were talking about fun things we did in the past, and peeking at that party was mentioned."

"So you decided let's tell Gloria?" I said.

"Well not exactly like that, we were thinking how great it would be to see you nude again. We all agreed after seeing you at the cookout last week you're still beautiful and your body still looks great."

"Glad you guys all agreed, but why are you telling me this?" I asked again.

"Tommy told us that he over heard his mom on the phone awhile ago, and she mentioned that you like to flash at party's, he didn't hear any more then that and it wasn't said in a bad way, just part of a conversation."

"Oh she did she, she would know, she flashes more then I do!" I said

"No kidding?" Robbie said.

"No kidding, but go on."

"Well I was elected to ask you if you would strip for us."

"You want me to do what?"

"We would like to get naked for us."

"Why would you ever think I would do that?"

"Well if you like to flash, we like to look, so we thought maybe you would think it was a fun idea, am I wrong?"

I was so hot now. What he suggested is something I fantasize about when masturbating, being nude in front of a group of young men. I didn't know how to handle the opportunity to do it now that it could actually happen.

"Robbie, I must confess that the idea does appeal to me, but I have to consider that you're neighborhood boys and I know your family's, so I really have to think about your plan, okay," I said.

"I'm glad you're not mad Mrs.G and please say yes."

"I'll let you know," I said, now run along".

After he left I went upstairs to my bedroom and rubbed myself on my pillow thinking about getting naked for the neighborhood boys.