Neighborhood Thrills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelios
Pelios
1,048 Followers

Alarms clanked faintly in the back of my mind, telling me that it was a girl doing this to me, but her kisses were so sweet, so natural... But not even a woman, a young girl was kissing me and sliding her hand up my thigh now, cupping my damp panties in her palm and squeezing me where only my husband had ever touched me before. I grunted heavily as her hand slid inside my panties. I was already very close to a climax, and when the tip of her middle finger slipped inside my vagina, the base of her finger lightly touching my clit, and I did climax. With long shuddering heaves in my hips, I came for the first time in nearly two years, my orgasm so powerful that I even blacked out for a couple of seconds.

I was still trembling and moaning as Alyssa pulled my dress, bra and panties down over my legs in one bundle of cloth. My flip-flops were dragged off by the clothes and I was left naked with my legs spread on the couch. I noted inanely that my pink nipples were soft but slowly hardening again, and there was a blond teenage girl standing between my knees pulling her blouse over her head. As her firm young breasts popped free sporting lovely light brown and very firm nipples, I felt surprised by how lovely I found her nakedness, which quickly became total as she shucked the blue-jean cutoffs. No bra or panties, and such a lovely little triangle of golden and mahogany colored pubic hair.

While I had seen sexy naked women many times in movies and so forth, other than a distant sort of artistic appreciation for their charms, I had never felt the eagerness in my eyes like I did at the moment. I was practically drinking in the sight of her lovely slim body, the shapely legs and that alluring furry mound. I still couldn't see my putting my mouth on her there, but I might not mind touching her with my hands, no, I might not mind that at all. And she stood there so casually with her hands on her hips letting me look at her, and she was certainly looking at me.

"You're so beautiful, so sexy..." she breathed, mostly looking at me between my legs. Even I would have to admit that my orange/gold pubic hair was a nice feature on me, and my husband Bart had always assured me so. Even though I had enjoyed looks of lust from my husband, I'm not sure if I ever saw that lust to the degree I was seeing it in Alyssa's blue eyes. I should have felt more self-conscious being naked and spread open like that in front of her, but somehow in my orgasmic after-glow, I just felt my own level of lust rising again as her gaze raked me like fire. "Maybe," she suggested slowly, "maybe we should go to your bedroom." She pulled me up, and I just obeyed like a zombie.

She put her arm around me as we walked and said, "You came so quickly, Claire, but it was lovely to watch, and I want to see that again."

"What about you?" I asked in a small voice, more than half afraid of doing something sexual to her.

She giggled and pulled me to a stop right outside my bedroom. She put her arms around my neck and murmured, "Don't worry about me," She eased her groin firmly against my left thigh, and sensing what she wanted, I moved my left foot forward a few inches so she could more readily rub herself against my thigh. "I'm so excited from looking at you naked, I'm going to come on your leg, right here, right now." Leaving her arms around my neck she began moving her hips back and forth, rubbing her hot moist mound on my leg, casually fucking herself on me while looking me full in the face. I moved my hands to her breasts and cupped them.

"Oh!" she cried with a startled look as her face turned pink, "Oh God!" she cried again, her hips humping my leg much harder and faster, "Oh Claire!" She cried, her face turning red with a flush that spread down over her upper chest, still looking at me with her clear blue eyes, her lips parted as she panted, "Oh, oh!" She cried again, her hip spasms against me revealing the depths of her orgasm. She had been right. It was a beautiful thing to watch, and I was astonished at the erotic sympathy within me for her, enough so that I started to be a lot more actively interested in what it would be like to touch her there. I also wanted to wipe at the moisture she deposited on my thigh, so that I could sniff it but of course I couldn't do such a thing - not right in front of her.

Then as if she had read my mind, she unlocked her arms from around my neck then bent over and gave my thigh a very through kiss, right on the wet spot. "Thanks very much for helping me," she said as she straightened and them moved close enough to me that I could smell her woman smell on her mouth.

I only hesitated for a fraction of a second as I gave her the invited kiss, feeling a thrill as her aroma filled my head like a waft of perfume. I really hadn't expected the smell of her loins to shoot through me like that with an erotic tingle. Not in a thousand years could I have imagined the smell of another woman's groin making me sexually aroused, but that is exactly what it did. I wondered why that would even seem strange considering that the only times I'd ever smelled that smell had been when I smelled on myself, and then only when I was or had been sexually excited. Maybe it was nature's own aphrodisiacal perfume, but it was certainly arousing enough by its association with sexual thrills.

I actually let my hand slide down and cup one of her sweet, firm ass cheeks as we stepped into my bedroom. We had to stop and kiss twice more in crossing the room to the bed. I was in no big hurry, as I was feeling increasingly nervous over what was coming. I knew that Alyssa was about to go down on me, and I already sensed that it would probably be the most sexually intense moment of my life when she did, but it was still strange and foreign enough to my heterosexual mindset that I was pretty intimidated about it. "I know what you want to do to me, Alyssa, and I'm not going to try to resist you anymore, but if you are going to do it for my sake, you should know that isn't necessary. Your touch is more than enough!" I gave her a sheepish grin, "Obviously!"

She didn't grin back. Standing right by the bed, she put her hands on my ass and pulled our hips together, "You're right, but no, this is for me. You're going to like it, and like it a lot, but this is most definitely for me. I want to lick your pussy more than anything else in the world!" She gave me a little smile, "Is that so hard to believe?"

I giggled, "Yeah, a little hard to believe, but dear..." I wasn't sure how to say what was most inhibiting me, "I get... You know, very wet down there. The first few times my husband went down on me I got him so wet that I thought I had peed on him. It took him quite a while to convince me I wasn't peeing on him too, I mean, I sometimes spurt a little down there."

"Okay," Alyssa said more firmly than ever, "No one ever actually talked me into an orgasm before but you're getting very, very close. Damn after all that, you'd better spurt in my face! Oh and should you ever decide to return the favor, I may not actually spurt, but you will be in danger of drowning."

I should have found that news pretty disgusting but instead I felt reassured. As I lay back on the bed, propping up my head on double pillows, Alyssa straddled my hips and eased herself down on me while kissing, sucking and nuzzling at my breasts. My breasts were indeed a little bigger than hers and still pretty firm, but I don't have a larger than medium sized chest. Of course that didn't prevent me from enjoying her attentions as kissing and sucking on my nipples has always caused a warm spot to heat up and tingle just under my clitoris. Oddly enough it usually made a similar warm tingly spot in the tip of my tailbone. Releasing a small grunt of pleasure, I said softly, "It never occurred to me before, but I think I could eventually orgasm just from what you're doing right now."

Alyssa turned her prankish grin on me, "I did orgasm the first time Holly did this to me, but it did take a while. She was taking her time, and I didn't mind that, but I think it was mainly to put off going down on me. It was the first time with another girl, for both of us." She returned to kissing and nuzzling at my nipples.

I moaned, imagining I could feel my wetness oozing against where her belly rubbed on my groin. The picture in my mind of her and Holly getting it on was quickly arousing me as much as Alyssa kissing and sucking on my nipples. "So were you shy about going down on Holly the first time?" I believe I was hoping that she'd say that she had been, so she could relate better to me.

"Nope," Alyssa gave me another dimpled grin, "I first asked her if I could do it to her when she was twelve, but she didn't let me until she was fourteen."

"Oh my," I said, "I am certainly very ready now, I think."

"To go down on me?" Alyssa asked, her blue eyes sparkling with mischief.

"You know what I meant, you minx," I panted, not quite up to a giggle at the moment, "although I am starting to think about that, too."

"Then say it," she urged quietly while twisting my nipples with her fingers, "and say it nasty."

"I'm thinking what it would be like to lick your sweet, young pussy," I moaned, really wanting her to put her face between my legs now, "But I want you to lick my pussy first, I mean, now."

"Thanks," she smiled, "For saying that, I'm going to get Holly to eat your pussy while I tongue your ass, maybe tomorrow." She immediately scooted downward and lowered her head. She gave a little moan, "God, I love the way you smell, Claire, this is just going to be heaven for me." I raised myself on my elbows so I could get a good view of her licking in the center of my orange fur, which felt so good, and looked so beautiful that I knew this wouldn't take very long at all. She raised her face and winked at me, "Tastes as good as it smells, too." I sincerely hoped she was enjoying it because I could see most of her cheeks and chin already covered with my clear lubricating fluids.

"Tongue my ass?" I blurted! It was just now sinking in what she had said. She immediately began flicking my asshole with her tongue, which was a big first for me, and I wasn't at all sure that I liked the idea. I started to protest that wasn't a suggestion when I began to notice that what had felt peculiar was starting to feel pretty nice. "Ung!" I grunted, and then gasped, "Not right now, please!" She understood and moved immediately to licking my clit, and I felt a finger slide into my vagina and began a massage of my g-spot - now that Bart had done to me and I was very fond of it! I moaned as I felt the first shiver through my hips of what promised to be the Grandmother of all orgasms. The last thing I remember before the orgasm really hit was hearing Alyssa mumble and moan a bit - something about my freckled legs.

Then I whooped and clutched at her back with my toes as my hips bucked at her face, and I lost all sense of myself as I was swept up into the storm of extreme pleasure. It went on and on, and when I felt her slip a sloppy wet finger up my asshole, it was like it started all over again. I'm not sure how long it lasted but that orgasm or stream of orgasms just seemed to flow on forever, until I finally began to sink back wondering idly if I was going to have a heart attack, and not caring particularly about the answer. I realized I was still grunting and moaning, so I made an effort to stop that while my hips kept twitching from little curls of pleasure whipping about inside me. Now that I was quieter, I was hearing lapping and sucking noises and realized immediately what that signified. "Pretty wet, huh?" my voice was just a squeak.

"Mmm-hmm!" vibrated inside my vagina where I could still feel much licking going on.

"Did I spurt much?" I asked, my voice a tiny bit more solid. I got a nod that would have started another orgasm if my nerves hadn't already been burnt out. I just let her continue playing around down there awhile since she was being careful to stay away from my enormously oversensitive clit. Finally she crawled up and lay on her back beside me. Her whole face shiny wet, and she was breathing pretty heavily herself. I rolled on my side to face her and could easily smell my pussy odor pretty strong on her face. I began gently kissing and licking at her face and mouth, my pussy smell filling my head and making me aroused again. I curled my left leg over her left leg so I could press my groin against her hip.

"Gonna fuck me?" she asked airily, as if she didn't mind one way or the other. "Holly is really into that. I mean we always exchange oral favors nowadays but she always finds time to fuck some part of my body every session. There isn't a single spot on my body that girl hasn't fucked."

I giggled, "Nah, I'm not quite up for another orgasm yet, but it is a pleasant thought."

"Did you like it when I fucked your leg in the hall? And did you like watching me come?" She turned her head toward me and let me kiss her.

"You know damned well that both were a terrific turn on for me. And you know as well that you just gave me the best sex I've ever had in my life." Alyssa had her hands behind her head so I gave her a long French kiss in her silky smooth armpit. She never wore deodorant so it turned out to be a very pleasant surface to kiss and lick upon. She shivered, obviously enjoying the sensation, and that made me want to give her more. So, I rolled over on top of her and while rubbing our groins against each other's upper thighs I gave another long, long and very French kiss to her other armpit.

When I began tugging at her rubbery light brown nipples with my lips, each nipple as big as the smallest joint on her little finger, she murmured, "You don't have to do anymore. I came when you did. I only had to rub myself against the bed a little - your orgasm did the rest."

I moved my left leg away from her pussy slightly to give my hand room to slide down and cup her groin. Then, lightly trailing my fingers around in her golden, brown-red pubic hair, I kissed her on the mouth a long slow kiss while my left hand slowly but thoroughly explored every inch of her pussy. "I know I don't have to do this," I whispered between kisses, "but you have turned my purely spiritual love for you into a very, very physical affection." I felt her smile even as she was kissing me back. I gave her a long lick in the mouth and she sucked at my tongue. I was wriggling the hood over her clit with my fingers and she let out a little grunt. I knew she wasn't far from coming and suddenly I just had to know what it would be like to put my mouth on her sweet, young pussy.

I started to slide down her body, and she suddenly gasped, "Oh, no, Claire, you were doing just fine, you don't have to..." It was at that moment that I nuzzled into her furry little mound. Her woman smell was much stronger this close but filled my head as delightfully as it had before when I had kissed her in the hall. I took deep gulps of breath from her, reveling in her aroma as I ran my tongue slowly up and down her crevice. She was very wet, her lower pussy hair was matted with wetness and most of her inner thighs were wet, and the bed was getting wet beneath her.

On an impulse I laved some of her wetness over her little puckered asshole, almost, but not quite out of my reach. She made a startled cooing noise, so I did it over and over, and when she raised her knees a little I was actually able to get the tip of my tongue inside of her firm little bottom. I knew I was doing a nasty thing, but the fact that it was giving my lover pleasure urged my tongue in even deeper until she gave a grunt and a shudder of pleasure. I kept it up until my tongue began to tire, so I used my fingers to spread her pussy lips open and got a good look at her inside. She was the same pale tan as her nipples inside her pussy, and very wet, practically drooling.

I licked her vagina and as far inside of her as I could and felt her contract, clutching at my tongue a bit. Her hood was short but her clit was little larger than mine and looked like a tiny round little penis head peeking out. I began to slurp and nibble at her clit while sliding two of my fingers into her vagina, groping upward for the slightly roughened skin of her g-spot. I hadn't been rubbing it long or tiddling her clit for very long with my tongue when she emitted a deep groan that signaled the start of her orgasm. Immediately her wetness began to increase and I realized quickly what she had meant by flow.

As her groans, grunts and twitches intensified, I used my left hand's fingers on her clit and pulled my right hand's fingers out of her vagina and began to lick and swallow at the flow of moisture. It was like a very light oil, nearly tasteless but for a slight musk and an even lighter sweetness. Remembering something else she had done to me, I used my slippery wet forefinger of my right hand to wriggle into her butt, causing her to give a whoop not dissimilar to my own. I raised myself up enough to enjoy the sight of her clenched eyes and facial muscles before going back down to lap up more of her vaginal fluid. When I sensed her starting to become oversensitive I ceased with my hands but continued to drink from her until her flow seemed to subside.

I slipped up beside her and tangled our legs again, then I gave her a long, slow kiss, giving her the opportunity to enjoy her own perfume, which Alyssa seemed to like a lot, even licking at my face. "Pussy smell is my favorite smell," she murmured. "By the way, you were great but you probably know that. Did you like it, at least a little?"

"It was strange at first," I smiled, "but I loved making you feel good, and by the time you started to come, I was really enjoying myself. And I'm sure I'll like it even more the next time I do it." I paused thoughtfully for a moment, "All of a sudden I'm thinking a little differently about women now. Did you mean what you said about Holly wanting to have sex with me too?"

"Oh God, yes!" blurted Alyssa, "Just last night we were, you know, using our hands on each other and whispering things about how it would be to lick your legs, and she came when I described how great she'd look fucking one of your freckled calves."

"Oh my!" I swallowed thinking of the pretty brunette with her lovely leg and butt muscles and how great she would look fucking anyone's leg. Then I frowned, "How the hell would she go about fucking my calf?"

"Oh, Holly is a genius about that sort of thing," Alyssa chuckled, "Don't worry, she'll find the perfect position for it." Then it was Alyssa giving me a thoughtful look, "So you are starting to see women's bodies more sexually?"

"How could I not after a fantastic afternoon of sex like this?" Indeed I found myself quite eager to spend such an afternoon with Alyssa and Holly together. Just the idea of watching them together made me tingle all over. "Why do you ask?"

Alyssa looked at me searchingly then looked a little embarrassed, "Well, it's just that my Mom, you know, she's like you. Since Dad left us about a year ago, I don't think she's been on one date, and I know she gets lonely. And sometimes I hear her crying at night. My dad was an asshole, but she still misses him. Maybe you could, you know, seduce her sometime."

I found her suggestion a little startling, but Paula was a lovely woman with a firm body. She had dark hair, unlike her daughter and she wore it short and business-like. Her body was slender with generous breasts and she had ever so slightly prominent front teeth that somehow gave her mouth a sexy look. And yes, I could see myself making love to the woman, but I was very doubtful about my abilities as a seductress. I shrugged, "I guess it might be possible, if you think she'd go for the idea. But look here," I pretended outrage, "You just got me to do unthinkable things, and now you want me to go out and seduce the whole neighborhood the next minute. My God! What do you have planned for me tomorrow?"

Pelios
Pelios
1,048 Followers