Neighborhood Watch

Story Info
Neighbors enjoy intimate evening anonymously.
1.1k words
4.01
54.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a day!" thought Cameron as she stepped into her apartment and locked the door behind her. She turned on the stereo and kicked off her shoes. She decided against turning on any lights, choosing candles instead. The sun was going down and it would be dark very shortly. Cameron stripped as she went to the bathroom to shower.

The hot water flowed down her back as she shampooed her long auburn mane. Slowly and luxuriously lathered her body, starting at her neck and shoulders. Cameron shaved then reached for the showerhead. The water rinsed her skin. She parted her legs and aimed the stream of hot, pulsating water at her pussy. Instantly, she felt the water kiss her clit – waking her senses. The water licked at her pussy lips and probed her hole. Closing her eyes, she leaned against the wall and let her mind walk away from her hectic day and wander through an erotic playground. The water magically transformed and her clit began to swell under the wet, clicking tongue of the beautiful brunette squatting between her legs. Cameron savored the "eating" her pussy was receiving, using her free hand to flick her hard nipples. Just as her knees went weak, she opened her eyes, turned off the water and stepped from the tub. A smile crossed her lips when she anticipated what she was going to do that evening. Quickly, she disposed of her post-shower ritual.

The candlelight illuminated her bronzed body as she poured herself a glass of wine, turned up the stereo and grabbed a few necessary items. She felt her skin tingle, a breeze brushed by her as she opened a window. Satisfied she was ready, Cameron walked to the couch and lay down.

He sat in a chair next to the window, one hand holding his binoculars and the other stroking his cock. His apartment was pitch black, ensuring his invisibility. He could see her perfectly. He saw her 36DD tits jiggle as she walked about her apartment. "Her body," he thought, "is magnificent!" It was pure luck that he'd seen her coming inform work. He decided to watch her without hesitation.

Cameron ran her hands over her body. She rubbed her boobs then rolled her nipples between her fingertips. She licked her lips. One hand inched its way toward her smooth pussy, leaving a trail of fire on her creamy skin. Very casually, she touched herself. She traced the lips, lightly caressed her clit, and then dipped her finger into her hot, wet hole. She could feel how silky her pussy was.

He didn't make a sound except for the change in his breathing. He had an enormous, aching hard on. When he saw her dip her finger in that inviting pussy and lick the juices from it, he moaned. "This is unreal!" he thought as he watched his sexy neighbor and masturbated along with her. He was sure she was putting on a show far better than any porno he'd beaten off with. His load threatened to force it's way out of his throbbing, swollen cock. Through his binoculars, he saw her body respond to her touch. Her clit was swollen to the size of a walnut; he watched it dance beneath the circular motion of her finger. His tempo slowed to match hers. His warm go flew through the air but didn't stop his hand, when he saw her back arch, her entire body quivered.

"That's much better," Cameron said to herself after she came. She knew there was more fun in store this evening. She took a break, took her glass of wine and a joint out on the balcony. She danced as she got stoned. When her glass was empty, she went inside to fill it and grab her train case. She lit the candle on the table next to the lounge chair before she sat down. Her body projected her excitement. Cameron giggled as she opened the case.

He stepped out onto his balcony to get a better view. He couldn't tell what she was pulling from the case but he could see her twat peeing out at him from behind her ass cheeks as she bent over. He watched her lay down and spread her legs. He was glad he'd come outside when he saw that not only was it shaved, that pussy was pierced. He felt blood rushing back into his penis. His nympho neighbor poured oil onto her aroused gash.

Cameron massaged the oil into her horny, eager pussy. Then, she reached beside the chair and grabbed the vibrator. After switching it on, she wasted no time putting it on her joy button. She felt the muscles inside her flex. Pussy juice dripped down and moistened her asshole. Cameron raised her hips and tickled her backdoor. Her finger teased her puckered hole.

Had it not been for the binoculars, his eyes would've popped out as he saw her pick up the anal beads and push them up her ass, one by one. Next, he witnessed the horny hottie strap a butterfly around her waist, placing the vibrating, winged angel directly over her clitoris and adjust it to her pleasure. She rolled over to her stomach then rose up on her knees.

She faced her apartment with her pussy visible to anyone. She felt like she was being watched but she wasn't sure. It didn't matter, the thought alone added fuel to her fire. Cameron was so turned on that she was visibly and uncontrollably shaking. She felt as though she were on the verge of a mind-blowing orgasm. The head of a huge dildo parted her pussy lips as it probed her. Her hips gyrated as she worked her dildo in and out of her hotbox.

He shot his load when she'd worked herself into frenzy. He saw the swell of the tide rise within her. Her hips met the thrust of the dildo and the speed of her hand increased. Her hair flew as she threw back her head, licking her luscious lips. She reached up with her free hand and took hold of the string of beads. He watched as she fucked herself silly. He could see her tits swinging and her ass bobbing.

Cameron began to orgasm. She thrust the rubber cock harder and deeper into her pussy. The end of it was hitting hard and it hurt so good. She pulled the anal beads slowly. Her hand on the dildo stuffing her felt drops of juice as she squirted with the removal of each bead.

He saw her pussy squirt it juice all over the place and her body quiver and shake. When she withdrew the pseudo cock from her dipping cunt and collapsed into a trembling heap, he went inside to bed with the hope he'd see more of his wickedly sexy neighbor.