Neighborhood Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,406 Followers

She let go of my cock, but was still fingering her pussy, so I figured she must be close enough herself that she wasn't ready to quit. I leaned down and slipped one of my fingers into her as she rubbed her clit. She turned her face up to me and we made out while bringing her to another orgasm. She shuddered and moaned as she came and I could feel the convulsions in her pussy as my finger got wetter from a fresh flow of juices. She stood and opened the shower, leaning in to turn on and adjust the water. We stepped into the somewhat small space, pressed against each other. We soaped each other up well, with me feeling up her tits and ass and running my fingers through her pubes wondering what her pussy would be like shaved. She was running her hands over my chest, arms and ass while playing with my cock and balls until I was well on my way to another raging erection. We rinsed off and stepped out of the shower to dry off, but left the towels on the bathroom floor as we headed upstairs to the bedroom.

Then...well, you can probably imagine how we spent the rest of the weekend.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,406 Followers
12