Neighborhood Wives: Maddie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go home and fuck your wife hard tonight, she wants it and I bet her pussy is really wet…."

With that she smeared her fingertips across my lips. I could clearly smell my wife's secretions on her fingers.

"Night Jay. Send Dan home, I need him to do something for me."

Maddie climbed in the front seat and we headed the last half block to home. I woke Dan up and sent him home, checked on the kids, and went in search of my wife. I found her sitting on the stairs for the second floor waiting for me, her long legs spread lewdly with her middle finger circling her clit.

"Come fuck me."

Then she started giggling. I sighed.

"You're drunk and stoned Mads."

But I couldn't deny that she was sexier than hell sitting there like that and that my cock was painfully pressed into my jeans.

"That's OK, I can always go upstairs and find a toy that's better anyways."

She squealed in laughter as she turned to try and get away, but in her condition it was no contest. I caught her within two strides and had her pinned face down on the stairs, my hands on her back as she squirmed. Her ass was up in the air and I could see her slick pussy lips glistening in the light from the hallway. I pushed up her skirt the rest of the way, wriggled out of my jeans and buried my cock in her from behind in one quick thrust. Her breathing was ragged and her voice was muffled by the carpeting.

"Oh fuck yeah, that's what I need. Give it to me baby."

She came almost immediately, screaming and thrashing, and I was glad the kids rooms were downstairs. I continued to fuck her, the images from the night playing through my mind. I could see her grinding her pussy on her dance partner's thigh, Cindy kissing the woman at the club, and Jacqui fingering my wife in the car.

Another image, however, caused me to pause. It was the thought of Jacqui getting it in the ass in the bathroom. I stopped thrusting and looked down at my pretty wife, her cute buns sticking up into the air; waiting impatiently for me to continue. I slowly withdrew my cock from her sloppy pussy. She tried to turn to look at me, but I held her in place with my free hand. I moved the tip of my cock a few inches higher and rested it at the puckered entrance to her ass.

"Tell me what you want" I demanded.

"I want you to fuck me" she panted.

"Where?" I asked her.

She wriggled her ass slightly but said nothing.

"Where?" I asked again.

"Wherever you want."

"Not good enough" I replied.

She sobbed. "Please, fuck me, ….please…." The last word came out a strangled cry.

"Tell me" I demanded.

She tried to slide backwards and impale herself on my cock but I moved slightly and she sobbed again.

"Please…..Jay….please…"

I wriggled slightly, causing the tip of my cock to brush against her dainty little asshole. She moaned in frustration and then it came spilling out.

"Fuck me in the ass. Is that what you want to hear? Bury that hard cock of yours way up my butt."

With that I slowly slid into her, her ass tighter and hotter than I could ever remember. I met no resistance and there were no requests to go slowly. I just kept pushing steadily until my balls nestled up against her pussy. I was deep within her and I could feel her muscles clutch and grab me as she adjusted to my intrusion.

"Oh fuck yeah. I can feel you so deep inside me. Oh god this feels so naughty. Fuck your naughty little wife."

I fucked her slowly at first, building up speed as I went. She was on her hands and knees on the stairs and I was crouched over her with my hands and feet straddling hers; my feet one step above her knees. This position allows for total freedom of movement and I began a series of long and powerful strokes that had us both panting from the effort. We looked, felt, and acted like two rutting dogs.

There's something naughty about the act of fucking my wife in the ass that never fails to excite me tremendously. Her moans and sighs were driving me crazy and she bucked through several small orgasms as I continued to pound her.

"Oh baby. Cum in me. C'mon. Cum, cum, cum, cum" she chanted deliriously. "Fill my butt with your hot cum."

The wicked request pushed me over the edge.

"Awww fuck!!!" I yelled and sank myself as far as I could inside of her; shooting my load deep within her. She bucked around like I was burning her and I had to hold on for my life as she sobbed through her orgasm. I collapsed on top of her as she settled down, my dick still nestled within her now, very slick, ass.

"Oh my god, that was incredible baby…"

Her eyes closed and she murmured "I love you so much." She was contentedly laying there, half asleep, when I decided to try again.

"Tell me your biggest fantasy Mads. Don't be shy."

She smiled softly, her eyes closed as I waited. Her voice was soft and melodic in the still house.

"Someday I'll tell you baby. I promise. But I can tell you my newest fantasy - if you'll help me make it come true."

I almost choked but managed to control my emotions.

"I can only promise to try."

She smiled again. "I've always wanted to watch other people have sex…. right in front of me so I can see it all."

"Really?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. Think we can sometime?"

"We can sure try" I replied.

And with that she drifted off to sleep. I carried her to bed, tucked her in and gave her a kiss goodnight. I headed outside and pulled a chair up on the deck. I replayed the last couple of weeks in my mind and tried to sort through everything. I quickly came to realize that Jacqui hadn't stopped playing her little mind games with me at all. In fact nothing could be farther from the truth. She had only changed tactics when she realized that her direct attempts at challenging my inhibitions weren't working. I'd have to be a little more careful now.

Jacqui had figured out that the best way to get to me…….was through my wife.

We had a long heart to heart talk the next night after the kids were in bed. I asked her if she had ever cheated on me and she replied angrily that she would never do that to me. I explained that I was worried that she was getting out of control during her girls-night-outs and that some night she might not be able to stop. She admitted to letting her hair down more than I would be comfortable with, but assured me that she would never ever cheat on me. I believed her. We spent a few hours discussing where our boundaries were and the consequences of breaking the trust that we had worked so hard to forge.

I told her then about seeing Cindy kiss another woman and she wasn't at all surprised. She told me that Cindy had told her that she was fighting an internal battle between the strongly religious, pillar of the community, perfect mom side and the free spirit, screw-the-consequences side. She told me that Jacqui had been having long talks with her and had been trying to get her to come out of her shell (why didn't that surprise me?). I started to tell her about my issues with Jacqui when she interrupted me.

"Jay, she's my best friend now and I really enjoy spending time with her. I trust her and she'd never ever deliberately hurt either one of us. You know that."

I looked at her in amazement.

"I don't trust her at all Mads. Not a bit."

I went on to explain about catching her in the bathroom of the club and how I was going to tell Dan later that week when we went golfing. She laughed then; a genuine laugh.

"I'm sure Dan already knows. Jacqui probably told him that same night. They have an open marriage and he lets her play around as long as she tells him all the details. Jacqui says that Dan is one of those guys that gets off by hearing all about her exploits. They even belong to a swingers club; that's why we never get together with them on the 3rd Saturday of each month."

She went on to tell me even more about our new friends that I thought I knew so well….

Mike and Cindy's Labor Day weekend party was pretty tame, even with Jacqui in attendance. Maddie and I managed to stay mostly sober even though the drink was flowing heavily. I caught Jacqui and Mike exchanging a few smoldering looks during the day and even caught Mike flirting pretty heavily with Maddie a few times. I had to laugh because she had no idea of the reason for the sudden increase in interest; even remarking that every time she turned around he was looking at her. I didn't have the heart to tell her why.

By 10 p.m. the party had thinned out considerably and even Dan and Jacqui had skipped out; Jacqui whispering to us that she had a "hot date". I watched them go and felt somewhat relieved as she hadn't gone out of her way to screw with me at all during the party. I was helping Cindy carry some dishes inside, with Mike and Maddie still outside, when Cindy turned toward me and pulled me into the hallway.

"I just wanted to thank you."

"For what?" I asked.

"For that night at the club. You never said a word to anyone and I really appreciate that. I know you saw me kiss her. I could tell by the look in your eyes."

Her eyes were cast downwards and I knew she was embarrassed. I touched her chin and brought her face up.

"Cindy, why are you embarrassed? We all have our little secrets and besides, last time I checked, we're friends right?"

She smiled genuinely.

"Thanks Jay. With my job and my family I just have to be so careful."

I chose my next words carefully.

"Well I'll admit that you can't be quite as wild as Jacqui with your job and all, but you deserve to have fun too."

She smiled conspiratorially and lowered her voice.

"Speaking of Jacqui. Do you know that she and Dan belong to a sex club? She told me last weekend and I couldn't believe it. Wow. I've always wanted to go and see what one is like…."

She looked at me to judge my reaction and I nodded.

"Yeah I know about the swing club. Maddie told me a few days ago and I was kind of surprised myself. I guess I shouldn't be though."

There was a long silence and I knew she was trying to work up the nerve to tell me something. I was worried that it might be about my wife and their nights out together, but I was wrong. She took a deep breath and blurted it out, her words coming quickly and nervously.

"Will you go with us? To their club? Jacqui told me that next weekend is an open night where members can bring other couples. It only happens twice a year. I'd really like to see what goes on there. Please? Mike and I talked and he REALLY wants to go. I don't want to go with just Dan and Jacqui. I'd be too uncomfortable. But with you guys there we could leave if we wanted to and they could stay."

I looked at her for a second and then told her about what Maddie had told me about wanting to watch others have sex. She continued.

"I know Maddie wants to go. She told Jacqui the other night when we were out that she'd like to go watch. But she said that you'd never go and that she wouldn't go without you. Besides its pretty far away and we won't know anyone there."

She looked at me pleadingly. I considered her request for a second.

"Why us Cindy? Wouldn't that make you uncomfortable knowing we would have some juicy gossip on the shy school teacher up the street?"

She looked at me in amazement.

"Jay I trust you and Maddie completely. You two are like a brother and sister to us and we know you'd never betray our friendship."

I wanted to mention that "brother" Mike had just seen "sister" Maddie's very wet pussy a few days ago and was probably outside right now trying to charm the pants off of her while we were in here together.

"Besides, we're just going to watch. What harm could come from that?"

I rolled my eyes as she continued.

"Besides, you and I are a lot alike…." She paused and looked me in the eyes. "Aren't we?"

I looked away; the truth in her words ringing in my head. We were a lot alike. I considered my promise to Maddie about trying to make her fantasy come true and thought about how important it must be to Cindy for her to even ask me. I relented and told her we'd go. She hugged me long and hard, the scent of her perfume and the closeness of her very feminine body more than a little arousing. Maddie was all smiles for the rest of the week when I told her that we were all going.

The week passed quickly. I had been busier than hell at work; getting home late each night and after Maddie had gone to bed. I thought about waking her up to play a few times, but knew she needed the sleep. Before I knew it, it was Saturday evening and we had gone the whole week without sex; an unusual occurrence for us. I would have much rather stayed at home and had sex with my wife while the kids were at the sitters; but I knew my wife was looking forward to going to the club.

We had all agreed to meet at our place around 8 for drinks before driving the hour or so down to the club. I had showered and dressed first, knowing that Maddie would be fussing and fidgeting up to the last minute. She surprised me by coming down about 10 minutes early. My heart caught in my throat as she turned the corner. She was wearing a new outfit that I knew she had bought just for the occasion. The skirt was a creamy tan color; short enough where I knew that if she bent over that I (or anyone else) would get an eyeful. If she had been wearing stockings the tops would have been visible beneath the hem of her skirt. But she wasn't wearing stockings, her tanned and toned legs made to look even longer by the pleated design of the skirt. The top was a combination sleeveless blouse and push-up bra; spaghetti straps rising over her shoulders and crisscrossing down her back. It was incredibly sexy, but classy, and fit her body like a second skin. With the top she had chosen I knew she wasn't wearing a bra and I wondered whether she had even worn panties under the skirt.

"What do you think?"

I stared in amazement.

"I think we should stay home, lock the doors, and spend the rest of the weekend in bed" I mumbled.

"I mean about the outfit silly. Do you like it?"

I made a twirling motion with my fingers and she spun around; the hem of her pleated skirt lifting as she spun and affording me a quick peak at a cute little pair of pale orange thong panties that tied on the sides in small little bows. Somehow knowing that she was wearing panties made me feel a lot better and I relaxed slightly. I hadn't realized how tense I was.

"I'll show you how much I like it. Get over here!"

She giggled but crossed the room to stand in front of me. I lifted her little skirt and then pulled her little panties to the side; exposing her pretty little pussy to my hungry eyes. I leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on her inner thigh; the smell of her body intoxicating. The hint of fruit from her soap combining with the scent of her aroused pussy caused my cock to immediately harden in my pants. I reached out with the tip of my tongue and softly traced the outline of her pussy lips upwards; giving her clit a few flicks from my tongue for good measure. Her hips pushed forward and I felt her hands on the back of my head, urging me on. I repeated the process, but this time a little deeper; my tongue scooping up her incredibly tasty secretions as I went. When I reached her clit I swirled my tongue around it softly and was rewarded with a soft groan and an involuntary jerk of her hips. One more lick and I knew it would be over; her panties would soon be off, her long legs and pretty pink pussy spread open for me to feast upon. I was amazed, and immensely disappointed, when I felt her hands on my shoulders pushing me away. She loves to have her pussy eaten and I was surprised she had the will power to stop me after only a few licks.

"Stop! They'll be here soon. Besides, you'll make me all wet."

I looked at her in amusement. "You were already wet before I even started. I think someone is a bit excited about tonight."

She laughed coyly and I settled back on the couch in disappointment.

Reaching out with her fingers, she undid the buckle of my belt and unzipped my pants. I watched as she freed me from the confines of my boxer briefs, my cock springing upwards and bobbing near her mouth.

"Oh my. What do we have here?"

She leaned forward, wrapped her hand around the shaft and planted a soft kiss on the tip.

"Mmmmm I love your hard cock."

Her mouth slowly descended until she had it all; I was buried in the back of her throat. I knew what was coming next and groaned in anticipation. With her mouth still completely encasing me, her long tongue slid out and started licking the skin between my balls. My hands reached out to tangle themselves in her long hair when she pulled her mouth slowly off of me. We had both watched that move in fascination in an x-rated movie we had rented one night and she had practiced long and hard to be able to repeat it. I swear that woman has no gag reflex but I'm not complaining one bit.

"That should hold you till later."

I groaned in frustration as she stood and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek, rubbing the lipstick mark from my face. I somehow managed to tuck myself in, grumbling the whole time, as we waited for our friends.

"Besides, if we get too fired up who knows what will happen at the club!"

She laughed at the look on my face.

"I'm just TEASING, relax!"

We hadn't had a chance to talk much about the evening and I wanted to establish some ground rules before we went traipsing off to the lure of easy sex. I had no idea what we were getting ourselves into and I wanted to make sure that there were no surprises between us when we got there. We talked about the reasons we were going (to watch others) and what our boundaries were; I grudgingly agreed that light touching with others would be OK. We agreed that no matter what, nothing could happen without the explicit consent on both of our parts.

The ring of the doorbell announced the arrival of Mike and Cindy and I went to let them in. Cindy was wearing the same top she had worn to the club that night, but had replaced the black leather pants with a slinky little black suede skirt. I had a hard time not staring at her chest as she gave me a hug and joined Maddie. Cindy was really nervous, but excited and her words came a mile a minute.

"I can't believe we're doing this!"

Cindy made her and Mike a drink in the kitchen, strong ones, and Mike took this opportunity to talk to me quietly.

"I don't how to thank you Jay. I don't know how you did it!! You need anything, ever, you let me know."

I looked at him confused.

"What did I do?"

He smiled as if I was just having fun with him.

"You talked Cindy into going to the club tonight. She told me that she had absolutely no intention of going tonight until you talked her into it."

I turned to shoot a dirty look at Cindy but she was out of sight in the kitchen. He went on.

"I tried everything to get her to go. What the hell did you tell her?"

I shook my head and improvised. "I don't know Mike. All I said was that it was harmless fun and that it would make you really happy if she trusted you."

He smiled a genuine smile and continued. "I'm surprised you want to go though…. I mean I figured Maddie would be all for it, but YOU surprised me big time."

What the hell did he mean by that? I thought to myself.

"And I can't wait to see Jacqui there, rumor is that she's pretty wild."

I looked at him and suppressed a laugh. "Yeah that's what I hear too…"

Dan and Jacqui were fashionably late and it gave the four of us a chance to talk about the evening before they arrived. We all agreed that it was probably better for each couple to have a car there. That way there was no additional pressure to stay later (or leave earlier) then we otherwise would have hoped. By the time Dan and Jacqui's car pulled up in the driveway the girls had already had a couple glasses of wine and I knew they were trying to calm their jittery nerves before we left. I opened the door to find only Jacqui standing there and she explained that Dan was running a few errands and would join us at the club later.