Neighborly Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Carole, anytime and anyplace. You are a fabulous lover. We shouldn’t do this but that only makes it so much more exciting. Doesn’t it?”

“I am not a fabulous lover, I am a fabulous fuck, a fabulous dirty, nasty, slutty fuck. I can get love at home. I need more from you. I need you to teach me everything you can about being a slut and a whore and yes, it does make it so much more exciting to be fucking you instead of Tom. I am yours for the weekend. The boys are staying in Dallas both tonight and tomorrow night so that they can watch the Mavericks and the Stars.”

“Good the night is far from over and I have just started using you.”

“Ummmmm!!!!”

I rolled Carole off me. We could hear the wet slurp as our organs separated. I grabbed her by the hips and moved her around so that we were lying on the bed facing each other’s sloppy, sticky sex.

“Suck our cum off my cock, slut!”

“Ooohhhh, yessss!!!”

Carole’s mouth and tongue got busy licking and sucking my semi-hard cock. I could feel the blood returning to the only head I wanted to think with tonight. I turned to her messy pussy and began by licking our combined cum dripping from the gooey lips. Her hips bucked and her sucking of my now hardening cock became even more vigorous. The wet slurping noises she was making and her moans around my cock as she sucked spurred me on and I plunged my tongue deep into her sloppy hole and wiggled it around.

We continued teasing each other like this for quite some time as we slowly became more and more responsive and aroused. The wild sex we had earlier only served to allow us to spend time enjoying the new sensations. Carole stepped up the intensity as she concentrated on licking under the head of my cock as she sucked on it. I lashed my tongue directly on her swollen and sensitive clit.

As I felt my balls tighten and her legs begin to tremble, I shouted, “Stop!” and pushed her away from me.

She gave me a puzzled look until I told her to get over by the mirror on her hands and knees. She then smiled with acknowledgement and scrambled across the bed. She pushed her ass up to face me and wiggled her messy pussy at me. There was no way that I could resist that sexy invitation even for a second. I knelt behind her full, soft ass and plunged into her.

We fucked ourselves into a frenzy. My hips pounded her soft ass. We could both watch my long, hard length disappear into her needy hole and the ripples my thrusts caused to roll up her ass.

“Watch yourself get fucked, slut. Watch how your big tits wobble and sway with my thrusts. See how bad you want it. You love getting fucked so much. You love getting fucked by me so much. Can you see what a nasty, slutty fucking whore you are?”

“I love getting fucked by you, baby! I love it so much more than getting fucked by my husband! I love watching you fuck your nasty, slutty whore!”

Mating like the wild beasts that we had become, my hard cock pounded into her and her hips thrusting back to engulf me completely. Over and over. Until she wailed, “I’mmmm cummminnggg! I’mmm cummminngggg all over your big cock, baby. Don’t stop! Fuck my slutty pussy good!”

I grasped her hips, leaving red finger prints in her warm, soft flesh and pumped even harder as I pumped jet after jet of sticky cum so deep into her that she had to be able to taste it.

This time as we collapsed on the bed in a sweaty, sticky mess, we both fell into a light sleep. The weekend was far from over. We spent it fucking, eating and sleeping, simply fulfilling our animalistic urges…

12