Neighborly Relations Pt. 11

Story Info
The Porter Family is in love. Emily discovers bondage.
18.9k words
4.74
63.1k
21

Part 11 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
479 Followers

PART ELEVEN: Life is Good

CHAPTER ONE, Porter Family Love

Emily Porter's nipples were substantial nubs of flesh placed just a bit above center in dark areolae of about three inches in diameter. They were a mother's nipples placed on a woman's full, sloping breasts. Elaine Porter's nipples were smaller things, delicate little points centered in small, pink areolae that weren't much darker than the freckles on her nicely formed but compact breasts. Her nipples contributed to the aura of innocence that surrounded her. Red hair, freckles, and dainty pink nipples weren't the common idea of lusty sexuality.

Emily and Elaine looked remarkably similar from behind. Putting aside the hair color and freckles, the shape of their backs were identical, and their butts were each nicely rounded pads of muscle that gave their spines a perfect conclusion. The shape of their legs and ankles was the same, too. A remarkable feat of genetics. Emily was a more filled out version of Elaine, a view of things to come.

These were things that Robert Porter came to see after he started sleeping with his daughter. He loved both the differences and similarities between them. He loved their differing taste and smell. His wife had the earthier aroma and was more mature and experienced in her taste. His daughter's scent seemed lighter, less apparent, he supposed, and her taste was nothing more than a hint of womanly flesh. Both smelled wonderful, and, when he lowered his mouth to taste their sweet nectar he was in heaven with both.

After sex, the inner lips of Emily's pussy would be distended for several minutes, hanging fluttered out of her sex like the petals of an orchid while Elaine's stayed tight and ready for more. Elaine's pussy stayed tight, a wet, pink group of muscles taut within the swollen mound of her outer labia.

Danny noticed that about his mother immediately after sex. He liked to lay with his head on her thigh watching his semen running out of his mother's pussy and trace his finger along those extended lips. That was his cum in his mother's body. His fingers touching her most private parts. This was heaven.

Danny also noticed how his mother's pussy grabbed a man's cock and she held him with rhythmic contractions, the movement of her hips, and a woman's unbridled joy in the act itself. Sex with his mother was a wild ride of mutual pleasure and need where Elaine was more passive in coupling.

The Porter men were of the type that was called in the vernacular "nicely hung." Both had straight, circumcised penises that seemed to almost disappear when cold but hung full and heavy when heated. Robert Porter's cock was about six and seven eighths inches in length when ready for action. Danny stood at seven and a quarter, give or take, when hard. Robert's hard cock sported a pattern of veins that stood out in relief on the shaft. Danny's made no such display. Both of the Porter men produced large amounts of semen during ejaculation, a fact in which Elaine was very interested.

Elaine took note of those differences once she had the opportunity for close inspection of her father's cock. She noted how the skin of her father's penis was darker and tasted different in a way. She hadn't compared them side by side, but she felt that he tasted more substantial than Danny. His semen seemed slightly bitter compared to that of his son. Whether attributed to age or coffee consumption, Elaine wasn't sure, but the taste was only a difference, not a preference.

Emily most enjoyed the feeling of a man's semen erupting inside of her, hot and urgent. She had no problem with her husband (or some other man) cumming on her belly or her breasts. Even her face, if she had warning. The dirty aspect of that act turned her on when she was in that mood. Mostly, however, she preferred a man to cum inside of her and then to lay feeling a portion of his semen dribbling back out, and she was pleased to learn that her son held that same preference. He saw no point in leaving a warm vagina and cumming by his own hand unless requested to do so.

Elaine found the whole cum inside business to be great, but the feeling of semen hitting on the skin of her face or chest was heavenly. Elaine Porter dearly loved cum. She loved to rub it into her skin and to taste it. She wanted to bathe in it. Fortunately, her father was of an age where he loved the dirty, visceral thrill of watching his semen rush out to hit his daughter's skin. Their dirty pleasures made them a perfect match.

Emily Porter had never had a lesbian experience until mid May of this year. Since that time, she's had sex multiple times with eight women, and felt ready at any moment to have more. After fighting against the word, she has now officially classified herself as "bi." Elaine didn't feel that she was anything other than heterosexual. The fact that she had gone down on her friend, Cathy, Cathy's cousin, Ginny, and their neighbor, Sherona didn't count.

The Porter women didn't express their love for each other sexually any more than the Porter men did, though that inclination was there in them. They were wary of such contact to begin with, and instinctively wanted to wait. Soon, perhaps, but not now.

At the start, the sleeping arrangements remained the same as before. After a couple days, that changed and Danny slept every night with his mother while his father slept with Elaine. One of the first things the younger Porters learned about the elder generation was that they snored. Neither was terribly obtrusive, neither woke them up, but the sound was there to remind them of their presence in the bed. Elaine found that comforting. Danny thought his mother's snoring was cute.

Those were just the sexual aspects of their new life. The closeness they achieved physically brought them closer in heart and mind as well. They could communicate better than ever and argued less often once they made the family bond complete.

But that didn't turn them into the Burtons. For the Burtons, family love was like an Olympic event. They gathered in a group to play group games and share each other indiscriminately. The Porters didn't see sex as a spectator sport. Not that they never allowed some frisky play, it was just that they were never a family for public display and there was no reason to start now.

That was the Porter family's type of love. That was their new existence.

#

Elaine lay beneath her father and watched his face as he thrust himself deep into her. There was a look of complete concentration on his face, and she wondered if hers was the same during sex. She'd love to have a video of them together so she could watch herself. A video for the collection.

She supposed that was how the Burton's got started recording their events. Everyone would like to see themselves cum.

Robert picked up the pace, saying, "Is this good, baby? Will you cum for me? Cum for Papa?" He slipped his arms beneath his daughter's legs and lifted them to his shoulders, changing the angle of his cock within her and hitting more on the roof of her cunt. "You've got such a tight, hot little pussy, baby. My little girl."

"God, Dad. Fuck me. Just like that. Slam that big dick into my cunt, Daddy. Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me hard, Daddy!" His change of angle made her shiver with her approaching climax, and she could almost feel his hot cum on her face. "Squirt on me, Daddy," she said. "Cum on your little girl. Your little cock whore girl."

"What are you, honey? What are you?" Panting, slamming himself into her and watching her breasts quiver below him.

"I'm a cock whore," she panted, riding a series of little orgasms that seemed connected to their words. "I'm Daddy's little cock whore. I'm Daddy's cum sucking, cock sucking daughter! I love my daddy's cum. I want my father's cum on me! I need my father's hot cum coating my horny cock sucking face."

"I will, baby. Daddy is going to paint your face."

"Oh, yes, do it! Coat your little cunt daughter with cum! I want to see you squirt!"

Robert didn't want to stop fucking her tight cunt this time, but his daughter wanted to see him cum. She wanted to touch and taste his release, and he wanted to show off for her. He loved the look on her face when she watched him pump his own cock and waited hungrily for his semen to come shooting out onto her.

He pulled himself out of her, dropping her legs to the bed as her hands moved to insert her fingers in his place. He threw one foot up on the bed beside her head, still kneeling between her legs with the other knee, and took himself in hand over her chest. And then he watched his daughter's lovely smile become a gasping cry of orgasm when his semen struck her cheek.

He painted her forehead. He shot her in the mouth. She took him in to suck the rest away when he felt he'd emptied himself upon her. It was a great way to start a Saturday morning.

Robert lay beside his daughter and watched her push cum across her cheek and into her mouth to swallow it with a lusty smile. He watched her smear it around on her forehead like a beauty mask. He marveled at the vast array of human desires and how they manifested themselves even in one family.

Elaine's obsession with cum was not something he had expected of her. Still, how well does a parent know their children until they've taken them to bed?

"I read that an average shot of semen is about fifteen calories," Elaine told him as she scooped the last drop of cum from her cheek and swallowed it. "Six milligrams of protein, or so."

"Won't make you fat, anyway," her father ventured.

"Nope." She patted the layer of jism on her forehead, feeling it dry to a crust. "Am I warped, Dad? I mean, playing with your cum like this?"

"No. A little different, maybe. You should watch out for getting so hooked on money shots that you can't cum any other way."

"Money shots." Elaine laughed. "I like that. Maybe that should be my nick name."

"I'd rather it weren't, honey," Robert said. "I mean, it's not really fit for public and you know how nicknames tend to get out."

"Well I sure like that phrase." she said. "I had a cool dream once. You and Danny were standing on either side of me jerking off. You both came at the same time and coated my face. God, I woke up cumming." She looked at her father, smiling at the memory. "Is that weird? I mean, am I weird?"

"No," he said. "People dream all kinds of weird shit."

"Yeah, I guess so. I wonder how many men it takes to totally cover a girl in cum. Probably a lot, huh?" She got off of the bed and reached for him. "Come on. Let's take a shower and then see what Mom and Danny are up to."

Robert followed his daughter into the bathroom knowing that his shower would be nearly as pleasant as their time in bed had been.

#

At that same time, Danny was about half-way into his mother's ass.

"That's right, take it slow," she told him. She was kneeling with her face against the pillow and her butt up in the air. Under her direction, Danny had greased her and prepared her with his fingers before entering her with his cock. Now, she was instructing him on technique. "Asses aren't the same as pussies, dear. They can tear if you get too rough. You'll hurt your partner. So you take it easy until you are as far in as you can go."

"How far?" he asked.

"Maybe all the way, maybe less. You won't know until she tells you." Emily sighed then, gritting her teeth a little bit. "It hurts, you know. But it also feels good. There, that feels like . . ." And she felt her little boy's belly press against her buttocks. "Oh, you did get all the way in. Holy cow."

"And keep taking it easy?"

"Yes. In and out slow and easy," she said, enjoying her son's motion behind her. "If she wants it hard and fast, she'll tell you. Okay?"

"Okay."

"So, now I'm telling you. Do me hard and fast, Danny. Fuck my ass hard like a good boy!" Emily pushed back against her son's rapid motion, increasing the force with which his cock rocked in and out of her anus. "Don't forget the reach-around," she called between gritted teeth. And when her son's fingers made contact with her clit, she came as hard and fast as he was fucking her.

"Oh, God, fuck my ass! Fuck Mama's ass, Danny! Fuck me hard!"

"You like that?" Danny asked, gasping. "You like your little boy's cock way up inside your ass? Like me fucking your hot butt? I'm going to fill your butt, Mom. I'm going to fill you with cum!"

"I'm going to cum again." She turned her head to kiss him, capturing his tongue briefly in her mouth. "Rub my pussy, baby. Rub Mama's clit and fuck her fat ass! I want your hot cum up in my butt, Baby. Do it, baby! Fuck your mama!"

"I'm doing it, Mom! I'm going to fill you! But not yet! I haven't fucked my mother's ass long enough yet." The shear thrill of having his cock buried in his mother's asshole was great. Looking down, he could see her anus puckering in and pulling out on each stroke. He was fucking his own mother in the ass!

"Jesus, Danny, I'm cumming! Your Mama is cumming for her baby boy!"

Her ass tightened up on Danny's cock as she came, trying to milk him, but it was too early. He wasn't ready to cum yet.

So they turned themselves, and Danny was surprised to find that his mother could move from under him to the top without removing his dick from her asshole. On top, and then around to face him with his dick still inside. And now she was fucking him with her butt. Fucking him and holding her pussy open while she diddled her clit. She humped up and down on his stiff rod and he looked inside her pussy, watching when the muscles contracted on her orgasm even as he felt her anus tighten on his dick once again.

This time, Danny came in a wonderful burst that filled her backside and lubricated his exit to lay panting on the bed beside her.

"And that's anal sex," she said, kissing his nose. "Of course now, we've both got to clean up. It might be fun, but it's not a smell you'd like to carry with you."

#

Robert went out to mow the lawn right after breakfast. He felt like doing some physical exercise, working up a sweat, and mowing was a pleasant enough occupation. Besides, Emily had been looking at him rather seductively at breakfast, and he wanted time to fully recharge himself before taking advantage of her obvious offer. He hadn't had sex with his wife in two weeks, and it was about time to get down to it.

Danny and Elaine were in the living room looking at movie listings on the computer in the corner. There was nothing in town that suited their fancy. Danny typed something into the address panel and clicked go before Elaine could see what it was.

"Here's something I found last week," he said. "And there are a whole bunch of sites like this."

He'd taken them to a "family love" site, and Elaine leaned in closer for a better look after reading the headline on the page.

"Wow, and these people just put it right on line?"

"They're European," Danny said. "Laws aren't the same there."

"Our parents are way better looking than these here."

Danny had to agree. But it wasn't the parents looks that had drawn him to the site, it was the feeling of their family being more normal than he had thought.

"Are they really a family?" Elaine nudged her brother over on the secretary chair so that they were sitting on half each. "They do look like they're related."

"Yeah, but I don't think these are all families," Danny said, scrolling down the screen. "There, that old bald guy is on other sites. The girl he's with was, too. I think she gets a lot of work cause her tits are so small. Makes her look younger."

"And because she's got freckles," Elaine pointed out.

"Freckles do make a woman look younger," their mother said as she walked up behind them. "What are you looking at?" Leaning in, she read to screen, "Oh, doing research?"

"Yeah, well, maybe," Danny said. He was a bit embarrassed with his mom looking at the site with him. If it was a normal porn site, with eighteen year-olds screwing everywhere, it wouldn't have been so bad. "Just curious."

"That's understandable," Emily said. "The trouble is that you can't really be sure they are real families. And that sounds like a foreign language. Russian? So, you can't tell anything by listening, either."

"Yeah. I guess we'll have to start our own site," Elaine teased.

"Don't even joke about that, little girl," her mother said quickly. "We'd be running the page from jail."

"No, Mom," Danny cut in. "Incest isn't illegal in this state if you're all adults."

"Really? Boy, you really did your research, didn't you? Still, the internet crosses state lines, so cross that off your career list." Emily leaned closer, studying the site. "Look around. If you find a site that looks legitimate, we'll sign up. It might be interesting."

Emily left the children to their research and went to the front door to check the progress on the lawn. She didn't hear the mower, and the front certainly looked finished. Maybe he was out back.

When she got to the kitchen, Robert was just coming through the door. "Okay, that's done," he said, smiling.

"I've got some other chores for you upstairs," she said, tracing the tip of one finger over his cheek. "Might be too much work for you, but I'd sure like some help." And then she dropped her hand to stroke up over the front of his jeans. "Come on up, mister."

Emily walked away, pausing at the door to give her butt just a little shake, before disappearing around the corner. Robert got himself a small glass of water and drank it down quickly before following.

The kids watched their mother's languid movement up the stairs, followed by their father's much faster ascent, and smiled.

#

They began in the shower, the hot water flooding over their bodies as they embraced and caressed each other's eager bodies. It was only a standard tub and sliding door arrangement, making the quarters tight. but there was room for them to make contact by mouth and fingers and hand, and plenty of room for his hard rod to find his wife's willing pussy for a brief hello. They dried each other with thick towels, standing with one leg up on the vanity to allow complete drying, licking, and sucking of their delicate parts. Laughing like kids, Robert and Emily bounded into the bedroom and up on the bed, bouncing.

Robert's lips found his wife's inner thigh and kissed along its rounded beauty. His fingers found the hair gracing her pubic mound and explored that crinkly, curly landscape before his lips had found the home below. Emily reached to dig her fingernails into his hair, scratching his scalp, enticing him further. He moved faster to the promised land between her thighs and used his tongue as a broad brush painting up and up again over her liquid labia.

Emily sighed, raising her knees and poking her toes in against his shoulders. Robert brought his hand up to slip two fingers into her as his other hand spread the lips away from the hooded clitoris and he gave it the attention of his flickering tongue, his sucking lips. Emily took one breath in on a tiny little hitch, and then another gasping moan of a breath before letting it out as a high squeal of delight. And Robert used three fingers, knowing she was approaching a big one. Emily kicked her heels down on his back again and again as her climax overtook her.

She pulled him up, demanding his lips with hers as she reached for his hard cock below. "Fuck me," she hissed. "Fuck me till I cum again. Now." She pulled him in between her wide spread legs, bringing him to the hot hole where he drove his shaft home. A guttural moan, a keening sigh, and she came twice in rapid succession, the second leaving her shaking like a victim of electrocution. "Out," she said. "Can't right now. Give me a break." Panting, blinking her sight back. "Come here and let me suck it."

R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
479 Followers