Neighborly Relations Pt. 18

Story Info
Halleluiah! It's an orgasm!
5.2k words
4.74
43.3k
9

Part 21 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers

PART EIGHTEEN: Halleluiah!

CHAPTER ONE, New Jobs

The party was turned out to be the apex of activity in the loop that year. No, they didn't stop, they just didn't have any more massive parties. They kept it to small, intimate gatherings. The partner swap was great for one day, but (other then the Emily Porter and Sally Burton) most folks were fucked out after one day. Three days had been a rather ambitious goal.

Patrice O'Neil already knew she had the position when the president of the bank called her in to give her that news. She knew, but it was good to have it confirmed. It was Wednesday, the last day of the swap, and she wanted to celebrate with her husband. Her swap partner, David Burton, had gone home the day before, but Jason was still at the Porter house enjoying the mother and daughter combination.

What the hell, she'd celebrate with her husband and a couple other people.

It was Robert who answered the door when Patrice rang the bell. He was wearing a robe, and his bare feel suggested that he was totally nude beneath it.

"Hi," he said, brightening at the sight of his new assistant. "I didn't congratulate you properly at the office." With that, he swept her into his arms and kissed her passionately while clutching her ass in both hands. "Take your clothes off," he said, then.

"What?"

"It's Naked Day," he said as he loosened the belt on his robe and removed it to reveal his half-hard penis, glistening with somebody's juices. "My daughter's idea. Get naked or don't come in."

The front door was still wide open at this time. Robert was standing naked with a stiffening penis where anybody passing might see him. Patrice balked at first, but then realized that everybody on this block was in on it, so she stripped rapidly and stood naked with her boss.

"There," Robert said, closing the door and leading her inside. "I'll get you some wine, and you get comfortable on someone."

In the living room, Patrice saw that Emily was on her knees with Jason taking her from behind and Paul Burton's cock in her mouth, while her daughter lay sprawled on the couch watching them. Both men were grinning and moaning as Emily bounced between them.

"Hey, Patrice," Jason called out happily. "You got the job! Great!"

"Yes, and I though it might be nice to celebrate. It looks like you're having a pretty good party already."

"Sure are," he said. "Come on in and grab a dick."

"Yes, absolutely," Robert said as he handed her a glass of wine and then returned to what he had been doing before answering the door.

What he had been doing was fucking his daughter.

Patrice's eyes were glued on Robert as he returned to his daughter's arms. She watched closely as Elaine reached to take her father's cock in her hand, stroking slowly and pulling him to her mouth. Robert cupped his daughter's pubic mound, rubbing in circles, and then slipped two fingers inside, much to his daughter's gasping delight.

Patrice's pussy grew wet as she watched them. She knelt on the floor beside them and finished her wine quickly. Elaine took her father's cock into her mouth all the way to the base of it as she stroked his balls. Robert was returning the favor with three fingers in her cunt, pumping into her like a cock.

"Oh, Daddy," Elaine sighed. Patrice's pussy contracted at the sound of those words said in that breathless tone. She could almost hear herself saying it in the same matter at the same age. "Put your cock in me, Daddy," Elaine said. "Cum inside me."

Patrice's breath caught in her throat as a memory she had long sought to suppress came to the surface of her mind. Her father, naked, standing outside the door to his own bedroom after Patrice's mother had kicked him out. "Jesus, Harold, quit asking. I told you before," her mother shouted, slamming the door. Patrice had only gotten a brief glimpse of her mother's large breasts swaying over the small pot of her belly before the door closed. Her father's body was on much better display. His penis was hard and huge.

"Hey, baby, I'm sorry," her father called out. "Really."

Patrice was eighteen at the time and freshly home from a date that had ended with a quick fuck on the reclining passenger seat of her boyfriend's car, and she was ready for more. Now, she felt a strange mixture of lust and pity as she watched her father's cock slowly begin to wilt. Her mother's personality was mercurial at best, and this wasn't the first time her dad had done or said something she didn't like and she called the whole thing off. Patrice had heard it happen many times, but this was the first time she was in the hall to see it happen.

Elaine was sucking her father's cock quickly before letting him take it down to follow her instructions. Sucking her father's cock.

Her father's cock. Elaine was doing just as Patrice had done that night. She rushed up and knelt to take him into her mouth before he could say a word. Her father was shocked and backed away, but there was a wall in the way and he didn't want to risk any noise.

"Let me help," Patrice whispered. She held him by the legs and tilted her head to take his cock inside without gripping it. She sucked her mother's juices away, and delighted her father with her tongue as he quit struggling and stood stroking his daughter's hair. What she was doing was what he'd requested and that had gotten him booted from the bed.

Her father stood rigid against the wall, eyes squeezed shut, his fingers twisted into his daughter's hair, as he released a torrent of semen into her mouth. She swallowed all that he gave her, and was smiling up at him when he opened his eyes again. Smiling at him with a small dribble of cum down her chin and drips of it on her blouse.

"Oh, God," he said, and then rushed away to the bathroom.

That was the only time it happened. He drew away from her after that, never allowing them to be alone together. When he looked at her after that, she thought she could see shame in his eyes.

And now she was watching Robert Porter slide his cock into his daughter's eager pussy and kiss her as they fucked on the couch. Father and daughter. No shame.

Patrice had pushed that memory far down in her mind, willing herself to forget and just believe that her father was a naturally distant man. But she could never really forget. And now, of course, the memory was back in force, and when Patrice took her fingers down to her wet pussy and began pleasuring herself, it was as much the memory of her father's cock in her mouth as the scene before her that made her cum.

"Hold on, everybody," Emily said then. "It's Patrice's big day. We should be giving her our presents. What would you like, Patrice?"

Patrice thought a moment, smiling. "I want to suck your husband's cock," she said. "And I want this young man's cock in my pussy."

"Paul," the youth grinning boy introduced himself.

"Paul's cock in my pussy. Then, when they're going good, I want my husband to shove his big cock in my ass and fuck me hard."

"What a great present," Elaine proclaimed, her father's cock still inside of her.

"Okay, boys," Emily commanded. "You heard the lady. Go give her a good fucking."

They wasted no time approaching her, and she wasted no time getting Robert's cock in her mouth and tasting Elaine's juice on it. Paul lay on the floor between her legs and pulled on her hips until she lowered herself onto his hard rod. Patrice squatted, humping herself on the cock beneath her while sucking greedily on the one in front of her. After a couple minutes, she was rewarded by a new set of hands on her hips, and the head of a new cock pressing against her anus. She shifted a bit, and Robert sat beside Paul's feet so that she could suck him even while her husband was slamming into her so hard that he threatened to push her off of Paul's cock beneath her.

Emily and Elaine sat watching, smiling broadly. They were so intent on the sight before them that they almost didn't hear the knocking at the door. But Elaine did hear it and stood. "I'll get rid of them," she promised as she hurried to he door and put on the robe her father had been wearing when Patrice arrived.

She didn't recognize the woman standing on the step, but knew she couldn't see anything unless she actually entered the house.

"Hi," Elaine said. "Can I help you?"

"I'm Lois Whitman," the woman said, seeming ill at ease. "Kelly's mother. Is your mother at home?"

"Yeah, but she's busy," Elaine said, warily. There was no way this visit was good.

"I can wait," Mrs. Whitman said. She was a fairly small woman but with nicely sized breasts and a fine, cushion of ass behind her. Her hair was dark, sprinkled with gray, and she wore cat's eye glasses that gave her a rather old school, 50's look. "Let me come in. It'll only take a second."

She had come on a mission, and, though she felt foolish, she wasn't going to be stopped until she completed the task of guarding her daughter's virtue. Or, at least, checking up on it. And so she stepped in just a bit, hoping Elaine would step aside. When she did that, she could see Patrice's clothing scattered on the floor just inside the door.

"What?" she began, but was interrupted by a man's low growl of pleasure and she looked to catch a glimpse of the foursome on the floor of the living room. "Oh, Goodness!" she exclaimed, pushing past Elaine and storming into the room. "Oh, Goodness!" she repeated and stood with her mouth open and eyes wide while the people on the floor continued with their activity as though she hadn't burst in on them.

Robert, the groaning man, was just cumming and, as he began to do so, he opened his eyes. When he saw the prim woman in her neatly tailored suit, he pulled back in surprise, his cock popping free of Patrice's mouth so that several shots of cum hit her face.

"Who are you?" he asked, and his daughter replied, "Lois Whitman."

The sound of that name brought both Jason and Patrice's attention around to the woman and they returned the woman's shocked stare.

"Patrice?" Mrs. Whitman broke the silence. "Patrice?"

"Hi, Mrs. Whitman," Patrice said, hoping the cum on her face wasn't too noticeable. "What are you doing here?"

"I'd ask you the same thing, but I can very well see what you're doing."

Suddenly, Lois felt her knees grow weak, and she had to sit heavily in an arm chair, still staring as Jason pulled his cock out and Patrice sat to the side of Paul, his cock standing rigid in the air.

For a moment, that was all anybody could do, stare at each other. Then Elaine giggled and tossed the robe aside. "Would you like some wine?" she asked.

#

About a half hour earlier, Kelly Whitman had come out of the bathroom and seen her mother leave her bedroom and go to her own room.

What was her mother doing in her room? And then Kelly thought of her bedroom and the blouse she'd wadded up and thrown under her chair.

Rushing to her room, Kelly saw that her mother had found the blouse and examined the cum stains on it. Damn! She had intended to wash it but forgot. Now it was far too late.

Kelly's mother appeared at her doorway wearing her severe suite and a scowl. "Where you at the Adam's house the whole time they were at the hospital?" she asked.

"I . . . That is, I . . ."

"You what? Where did you go?" Lois Whitman didn't sound angry, but she did sound determined. Kelly knew she'd have to say something.

"I, uh, well Elaine Porter lives across the street. The neighbor girl watched the baby, and I went over to see something at Elaine's house.

"And how did the neighbor girl happen to . . . well, never mind. Kelly's mom left the house saying only, "I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere."

Where would she go?

It only took Kelly ten minutes to decide where she would go. She took her keys and hurried out to her car and drove across town in pursuit of her mother.

#

"My daughter baby sat at your neighbor's house and came back with semen stains on her blouse," Lois said.

"Well then, she probably had a good time," Emily said as she stood and walked over to stand before the frowning minister's wife. She knew full well that standing with her pussy at eye level would be fairly intimidating. "We haven't been introduced," she said, extending one hand. "I'm Emily Porter."

Lois stared at the hand as though she'd never seen one before. Finally, she took it in hers and shook it. "I'm Lois Whitman. Kelly Whitman is my daughter. My husband is the minister at Christ the Redeem Church."

"Oh, how lovely," Emily said brightly as she continued to hold Lois's hand. "And I take it that you know Patrice."

"Yes, she was my husband's secretary," Lois said.

"And you got me fired from that job," Patrice said sourly as she sat slowly stroking Paul's hard rod as he lay beside her.

"I didn't intend that to happen," Lois said quickly. "But we don't need to get into that here,"

"No, I guess we don't," Patrice said. And then, as though in a dare, Patrice threw one leg over Paul's hips and lowered herself onto his cock once more, all while staring hard at the other woman.

Elaine broke the mood when approached with a glass of wine and held it out to their new guest. "Here," she said. "It's pretty good." And then she nodded toward Patrice and asked her mother, "Are we starting again? I'm getting kind of frustrated here."

"Just hold on," Emily said.

Lois had taken the glass of wine while Elaine was speaking, and she drank it down quickly. She finished the glass and gave it back to Elaine as she took a deep breath in preparation of speaking.

"There's just one thing," Elaine said, beating Lois to the punch. "Today is naked day. You really need to get naked."

"What?"

"Well, you don't have to fuck anybody," Elaine said, in a matter of fact tone. "But you do have to get naked."

"Oh, Elaine, that's not necessary," Emily said, moving closer and patting Lois on the shoulder. "She can just say her piece and we'll take it from there."

Lois sat staring at the amber hair that adorned Emily's pudendum, only inches from her face now. She stared in what seemed to be horror for a moment before speaking.

"Well," she said. "My daughter apparently had sex that night."

"Lots of it," Elaine said happily. Emily glared at her.

"Oh, goodness," Lois said. She was flushed and felt sweat rising at her hair line. The suit she wore to look austere was far too hot for this time of year. "I came to find out what you folk are up to over here. She doesn't have a boyfriend, so I know that nobody visited her at the Adams house. She told me that she came over here."

"No, the party was across the street," Emily replied. "But it's actually none of your business. She is eighteen. Right?"

"Yes, of course," Lois said. "I wasn't talking about bringing charges or anything. It's just that, well, she'd not healthy, you know."

"She told us," Emily said. "I told her just to take it easy. She wasn't being forced into sex with anybody. I really do think she liked it."

"Yes, I, well. Oh, this is too much," Lois said as she leaned forward and removed her jacket quickly. "Sorry, but this jacket is far too hot."

"No problem," Elaine said quickly as she took the woman's jacket from her. "Now take the rest of it off and you'll be all set."

"Elaine!" Emily said, leaning slightly over Lois's chair to emphasize her point to her daughter. "Drop it. You know that this isn't the time."

Lois was staring at Emily's breasts, swaying just inches away as she spoke. They jiggled on her chest, so close that Lois thought she could feel the warmth radiating from them.

"Yes, well, I wanted to find out what she was up to and to advise you to leave her alone. Her father wouldn't be at all happy if he found out his daughter was having sex. Especially since she's . . . but how many people did she have sex with?" The fact that Emily had mentioned a party and alluded to multiple choices of partners had just registered. "What kind of party was it?"

"Since you weren't invited, it's really none of your business," Elaine said.

Elaine crossed her arms over her breasts and stood petulantly beside Lois's chair so that the women were flanking her as she sat. And, when Lois looked forward, she saw Patrice O'Neil moving slowly up and down on a young man's firm penis while glaring at her with a look that was something beyond simple displeasure. Lois noted how her small breasts only jiggled with her movements while Emily Porter's breasts swayed like twin pendulums. God, it was hot in this room.

"But my daughter," she began.

"Well, I know she had sex with Daddy," Elaine said brightly while her mother rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Your father?" Lois said.

"Yes," Robert spoke up. "Well, we were showering together and she was sucking . . . No, we had sex first. I'm sorry. Yes, because I've had a vasectomy, you see. She wanted to feel someone cum inside of her."

"Stop!" Lois shouted, half rising. "I can't, don't, it's too much! Don't tell me any more!"

"But you asked," Elaine said innocently. "She fucked my brother, too."

"No, stop, stop," Lois said again. "I can't hear any more of this perverted talk. No more."

"Oh, Jesus, give it up," Patrice cut in harshly. "You're just lying now."

"Patrice, no," Lois said, with a note of fear in her voice. "Please."

"Please what? I mean, I like the job I've got now way better than a church secretary job, but you and I both know why I left that position."

"No, Patrice, we don't need to get into that." Lois's cheeks bloomed into a blush as she stood quickly, nearly knocking into Emily as she did.

"I was let go because Mrs. Morality here was trying to get into my pants," Patrice said. "Her husband sent temptation packing. That's why I was released from that church job."

"No, that wasn't the case, I . . ."

"You tried to kiss me several times, and then you grabbed me in the ladies room and felt me up while you kissed me. At least, that's how I remember it."

Lois fell back into the chair, defeated. "I didn't want you to get fired," she said. "I didn't know that James was even in the church. He should have been downtown."

"Well, he wasn't. And he didn't like seeing me running out of the bathroom with lipstick on my cheek and you following all hot and bothered."

"Oh, God, what did I do?" Lois said, her eyes tearing up.

"Well, for one thing, it looks like you came to the right place," Elaine said happily.

#

Kelly Whitman parked on the street before the Porter's house and sat for a long moment. It had been pointless to come here. She didn't want to confront her mother and wasn't about to barge in on them. It was just stupid. She started the car, and was about to drive away, when a knock on her window surprised her. She turned quickly to see Danny Porter's smiling face on the other side of the glass.

"Hi, Kelly," he said cheerfully. "Did you come for supper?"

"What? Oh, no. I was going to talk to your mom, but there's no reason."

"Sure there is. Don't turn your drive over into a waste of time. Come on. Besides, it looks like we've got some company anyway. One more won't hurt anything."

"I can't," the girl said. "Really."

The urgency of her words struck Danny as odd, as though something evil was bothering her but she didn't dare say what it was. Or, maybe, she just changed her mind.

"Come on," he repeated, opening the door of her car.

"I can't," she exclaimed. "Really. Don't make me!"

"I won't make you," Danny said, backing up a step. "But what's wrong with you?"

"It's my mom," she said at last. "She found out about the party and came over to have it out with your mom."

"Really?" Danny was very interested now. "You followed her over to defend your self and this whole neighborhood of perverts but chickened out in the end."

"Yes. Exactly. There's no point, really."

R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers
12