Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's just what we're going to do for you, honey," said Jack as Dick laid back and pulled Deanie onto his rod and cupped both of her tits, covering them entirely in his large hands and kneaded them in rhythm with her thrusts, arching his back and forcing his cock up into her so she had a stiff pole to impale herself upon. She rocked back and forth, pulling it deeply from the base and grinding her clit into his pelvis. She was in dreamland but then like some inexplicable nightmare she felt him start to roll to his side just as she was about to release. She lost her balance and fell to the side and he rolled back the other way, away from her.

She couldn't believe it! As she lay there panting and breathing in gasps Dick knelt in front of Jack and took Jack's hard cock into his mouth, all the way up to his balls and started sucking him and squeezing his ass cheeks as Jack pumped forcefully home. She was aghast at first! Her mind reeled, wondering, "What was this?!"

"We're bi, you naïve little cock tease!" said Jack. "You think we had nothing better to do than drool over your little gash?" Dick released Jack's cock and laid over the edge of the bed and spread his own ass cheeks wide. Jack lubed him up and buried his cock deep in Dick's asshole and in seconds shot his load far up inside.

Dick moaned in ecstasy as Jack pulled out, breathing hard and said, "Uh, there, little cum slut. Now there's some spooge for you to lick up, Deanie! Go to it, baby doll!"

She was so turned on by this crazy switch-up of events. It was so rough and manly and sexy she couldn't believe it! She got down and greedily started tonguing Dick and drinking up Jack's thick cum as it oozed from Dick's asshole. She had her tongue buried in his ass crack when she felt the pressure of Jack thrusting into her pussy from behind. Her cunt was so wet and she licked that asshole and bucked against that big cock with all her being. As she erupted in the searing waves of the pleasure of her orgasm she heard Jack groan like a beast and felt him pummel her cunt in his own massive cum. She collapsed on the floor and lay on her side in a ball only to feel Dick spread her knees apart and start lapping Jack's cum from her cunt in long smooth strokes.

When he was done drinking from her Dick kissed her swollen pussy lips gently and gave her clit one last soft little tugging suck. "Good, baby. That's my little girl," he whispered.

Jack and Dick got up. Dick affectionately squeezed Jack's ass and each of them went into one of their two bathrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs and left Deanie laying there on the thick soft rug dazed in after-glow. She smiled to herself. When it came to teasing, she realized she was a novice after all. She had just met her teachers and this was going to be a long, enriching course of study. She knew she was a bad little school girl and would have to be kept after school a lot. She had already learned to respect her elders. What next?

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More

Lets have more of Deanies adventures, she's so hot. A series would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
She asked for it...

...She got it, IN SPADES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hot story!

probs didnt need the bi aspect, but otherwise a hot story! i love how it was a bit rough without being too forcefull on the cocktease. keep them cumming!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Busty Holiday with Mr. Johnson My boyfriend's dad can't get enough of my huge, natural rack.in Mature
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
I Bet You'll Like It His roommate is sweet, cute and she's into butt stuff...in Anal
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
More Stories