Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,161 Followers

Back inside with Mary she showed me a new CD she had for their road trip. Theme music for famous movies. I'm not the movie buff she is so I didn't recognize every title. I was sure she and Bob not only knew the movies but the music for all the ones on the list.

Undressing for bed took seconds. She was wearing only the shorts and cami, no underwear. We showered together and played. After we got out I brought shaving gear to the bed and spent a good, careful time shaving her. I gave her the tongue test to make sure I have removed every hair and to make sure I gave her two outrageous orgasms before I gave her to Bob for the weekend.

I was pretty sure Bob was giving Janet his best less than a hundred feet from us. Mary smothered her screams with a pillow. When I entered her she kissed me and told me she loved me. We were gentle as we joined and built slowly to me filling her.

She held on to me and had me stay within her as I returned to my normal size. We kissed and as we drifted to sleep she told me again how loved she felt.

Our Bose alarm didn't know or care that when it turned on it was waking us to a whole new way of life. It just came on. Mary had put in a CD so when it came on it would sing to us. Alison Krauss sang, "When You Say Nothing at All." We kissed and caressed each other awake through the entire song. I knew it was a gift to me. It wasn't from a movie.

Mary dressed for school as she always did. I dressed for work. We ate our breakfasts and kissed good-bye. The kisses were stronger and longer that morning. We both knew we wouldn't see each other again until Sunday evening.

I backed out of the driveway and she backed out seconds later. I turned north and she, south. I went two blocks and into a drive through for a second cup of coffee. Half an hour after I left I was back. As I pulled into the driveway Janet came out of their house in her hiking uniform, Khaki wide-leg shorts, jog bra and cotton over shirt. My hiking clothes were in a paper sack behind my seat. She climbed in and kissed me Good Morning.

Three blocks away she said, "Good Morning, Husband."

I smiled and said, "Good Morning, Wife. What are you thinking?"

"As I was dressing this morning I realized we haven't talked about where we're going for this camping hike! We've always talked it over, poured over the trail books and this time we didn't even talk about it!"

"I thought about that a few days ago, so I planned the trip. If you planned too we can talk right now."

"No. This is your trip. I have plans but they aren't about where as much as what."

She sipped my coffee and shared it with me. She liked her coffee strong and black. Bob and Mary liked both cream and sugar. They would be sharing coffee for the weekend too. It felt good to share. It even felt intimate.

I took the freeway north for a while and then changed freeways to eastbound. Janet asked, "Mountains or dessert?"

"We can do either. I made plans for Joshua Tree or we can go up behind Big Bear Lake into the woods. What's your pleasure?"

"If I hadn't asked, you knew where we were going. Go there. I haven't camped overnight in either place, so either will be fine."

Her hand took up residence on my leg. I put mine on her leg and it was on skin. Warm, smooth skin. "That feels good, Husband."

"How did you know?" I asked.

"I meant it felt good to me."

"It feels good to me too, Sweetheart."

"I was thinking..." She paused. I wondered why every woman I'd ever been romantically involved with needed to say they had been thinking. Like men don't know that women are always thinking? I'm convinced women think in their sleep! They wake up before dawn with a whole new list of things to do, say, talk about and decide.

She said it again, "I was thinking... you and I have been acquaintances, then friends, then hiking friends and even best friends. This morning we became family, spouses, husband and wife and, by tomorrow, we will be lovers."

"I disagree. Not with what you're saying but with a word. All week I've been thinking about how we use the word lovers to mean people who have sex together. I don't know what the better term is but lover's isn't it. I've loved you for almost ten years. It was limited in how it could be expressed, but the desire for full expression has been there for years. I didn't even say it! I want to say it. Janet Barclay, I love you."

"Pete Evans, I love you too."

For five miles we didn't talk. I didn't move my hand on her leg. I knew if I moved it the move would be towards her shorts and that would make driving difficult. Her hand warmed a spot on my Khakis.

The sun came through the window and warmed us. Ahead Janet saw a shopping mall, a big one. "Pull in, please. There's a few things we still need." I didn't ask what we needed. It didn't matter. As I entered the mall I asked, "Which store shall I park near?"

"Park under that tree over there." She pointed. I parked. I turned off the engine and reached for the door handle. She tightened her grip on my thigh. I stopped.

"We've been married two hours and I've had one kiss! What's wrong with this picture?"

My answer was given orally, but not verbally. She leaned between me and the steering wheel and we kissed again and again. My right hand went around her and rested on her back for a while and then, as if it had a mind of it's own, it moved to her breast. The instant her breast fit itself into my hand she bit my lip and moaned. Long seconds later she released my lip and said, "Since I got in the truck I've wanted your hand there." Her hand covered mine and we kissed a few more times. I lifted my hand and moved it to the skin of her belly. As soon as it touched I moved it up, and under the bottom edge of her jog bra.

"Oh! Yes! Hold me!" She commanded the willing. My kisses moved to her neck and my fingers lightly touched her nipple. I spoke with my lips very, very close to her neck. "God, I hope you love having your breasts held, sucked and kissed! Can we stay right here for a couple hours?"

"You like my chest?"

"I've admired your chest since the day we moved in. You were wearing a yellow halter that day and my wildest fantasy was to kiss the nipples I could see pushing against that halter."

"That halter is in my pack! I'm wearing it tomorrow."

"Right now I want you to get up on your knees and give me your breast to kiss."

"If you suck on my nipple I'm going to cum! I'm going to get us arrested." She shifted and got up on her knees. She protested and she was giving me what I wanted. Just before she uncovered herself I saw movement in my side mirror.

A cop! A black and white police car was closing the distance to us and would have caught us in less than a minute! "Stop! Don't do it. Sit back down, a cop is coming."

Fifteen seconds later he was standing next to our truck. I lowered the window and he said, "Problems?"

"We just parked to have a conversation. We're headed for Joshua Tree and I forgot the map. I know I take the 10 freeway towards Palm Springs but when do we get off?"

He showed me on his map and we thanked him. As he left I started the truck and we got back on the freeway. Ten miles later Janet said, "We need to be careful. I do not want to be arrested."

"He wouldn't have arrested us. We're newlyweds!"

"You willing to take the chance?"

"Probably not. I'm glad we saw him before you uncovered and I wish he'd turned right. I was so close to seeing you for the first time!"

Right after the turn off the freeway onto the desert road to Joshua Tree there was a road that went off to the right. I took it and after a half mile I stopped. We could see a mile in each direction. No cars, no trucks, no people. I leaned over and lifted the job bra and saw her chest for the first time. She put her arms along the top of the seats. I leaned close and my tongue flicked out and barely touched her nipple.

"Stop teasing me! Suck it in! My God!"

I sucked hard. My tongue did it's best to touch everything of Janet's in my mouth. Her hands left the back of the seats and held my face to her breast. She pushed slowly and my face moved back from her chest, pulling her breast with it. To maintain the suction, I had to suck harder.

"Oh Pete! That's so good! Please hold on longer!" She pushed me away harder. Her breast was extended into my mouth, held by the suction.

"Hold on! I'm going to cum! It hurts sooo good! Ohhh!! Ohhh!!"

Her body shuddered and she screamed! I held on. She pulled my face closer to her chest and I let go. I examined her for damage. "Janet, I didn't want to hurt you!"

"You don't understand! It was what I wanted! That was wonderful! I'm still tingling! Yes, it hurt but the pleasure is stronger than the pain. I know you won't ever hurt me to hurt me. I trust you completely. I was right about you! Pete, I love you completely."

I looked at her bare chest again and saw no damage, only beautiful, perfect breasts and skin. "You are so beautiful! How can I be so blessed?"

"Blessed? Kind of churchy word."

"A blessing is something good that arrives like a gift. Like you being my wife and giving yourself to me."

"I like that idea."

"We better go." I restarted the truck, turned us around and resumed the trip to Joshua Tree. As I entered the road to Joshua Tree I glanced over and her breasts were still uncovered. My hand went to her and held her breast as I drove.

"You didn't do what Mary asked. She asked you not go braless."

"I still have it on."

"Right! I like this fit better anyway."

When we turned toward the ranger station to get our camping permit she covered up. We got the permit and a map. The ranger told us where most of the campers seemed to go and where we would be farther from other people. He also told us that ninety percent of the campers would roll in before nine that night. If we woke up tomorrow without neighbors it would probably stay that way. We got back in the truck and as I drove Janet navigated.

Joshua Tree is filled with huge rocks and Joshua Trees. It is desert so not much else lives there, as plants. Lizards, coyotes, feral cats and other desert creatures live there. A wind blows near dawn and dusk almost every day. Rain is so rare that when it happens the animals get scared (I was told). We drove for half an hour before we found the isolated spot the ranger had aimed us towards. As hard as it was to find in the light I figured it would be even harder in the dark. The site we picked was surrounded on three sides by piles of boulders. Each was at least six or seven feet in diameter and the piles were three and four boulders high. I parked the truck so it obstructed the open side of our site. A person could walk around either end of the truck and get into our site.

We went to work setting up the camp site. We spread the ground cloth and piled rocks at the corners so the wind wouldn't lift it. We spread the sleeping bags out and were about to test them when I saw something move near the rocks. It was a rabbit. It hopped once and sat still watching us. We froze and watched it.

About a minute passed and suddenly a snake struck and the rabbit was the victim. It hadn't rattled, it struck and held on as the poison ended the rabbit's life. Janet didn't scream or even cry out. She stood stunned and after two minutes the snake dragged the rabbit into the rocks.

She didn't say a word. She dropped to her knees and started rolling the sleeping bags up. I got the communications quite clearly. We were leaving.

It took less than ten minutes and we were headed out of Joshua Tree.

Back on the highway to the freeway Janet asked, "Where are we going?"

"You want to hike in desert or mountains tomorrow?"

"Mountains, but they're hours away."

"We'll sleep down here, inside a hotel, and go hike in the morning."

"Can we be on the second floor?" Her smile told me she was still shaken. I smiled back. Half an hour later we saw the signs for an Indian casino and hotel. We pulled in. We walked in dressed for camping and carrying our packs. The young man at the check in didn't give us a second look. He gave us a room on the third floor with windows facing west. I wanted to get to the room and begin the festivities but we were both hungry. We stopped at one of the restaurants and ate a quick dinner.

Janet picked a Southwestern Salad and I thought it would be quick so I got one too. One would have been enough. They were huge! We shoveled the food in like we had been on safari for four days with no food. When she had had enough she pushed her platter towards the center of the table. I stood and picked up both packs. She held our room key in her hand and led us to the elevator.

Inside the elevator she squeezed my cock through my shorts and said, "Just making sure the snake didn't get it."

"The snake didn't, but I'm hoping you will."

"So am I." The doors opened and a well dressed couple stepped into the elevator. Janet still had a grip on me. The woman's eyes widened and the man grinned. Janet looked at them and said, "We're newlyweds."

The man looked at me and said, "Congratulations! You did well."

His wife soured in the face and said, "Just what was that implying?"

"I didn't imply anything. I said just what I meant."

The doors opened on three and we exited. She kept her grip on me all the way down the hall. I was hard. We stopped twice and kissed. At the door she inserted the magnetic key and unlocked the door. Using her foot she held it open half an inch, turned to face me and said, "Don't let go of the packs." I had one in each hand.

Her hands attacked my belt and then the button fly of my pants. She pulled them down and pulled my briefs with them. My erection sprang from hiding and was captured by her mouth. She sucked hard three or four times, then stood back up and lifted my pants when she stood. She backed through the door and I followed. As the door swung closed I heard laughter and clapping from the hallway.

The packs dropped and so did my pants. She backs a few feet away and I couldn't give chase. The old joke from third grade was still true. "Woman with dress up faster than man with pants down." I sat on the floor and got my boots off, then the pants and finally my shirt.

I looked up and the only thing she had taken off was her boots. She smiled and asked, "Are you angry?"

"No. Why would I be angry? Whoever saw us either envies me or you."

"Or maybe both of us. I've wanted to be brave before, but it wasn't ever Ok."

"Bob isn't up for stunts like that?"

"Never! Bob thinks it's the limit when he can see my bumps." She touched her nipples. "He has asked me sometimes to put a band-aid on them so they won't show!"

"Take off the jog bra for me, would you please?"

"You don't want to do it?"

"This time I want to watch. Ok?"

"Sure." She stood and crossed her arms in front of her chest, hooking the lower edge of the fabric. She slowly pulled it up and off. When she looked to see my reaction I was standing in front of her and I kissed her, pressing my body against hers.

I turned us around and I sat on the bed. My hands rested on the bed.

"Janet, I want your other breast. I want it in my mouth. I'll warn you, once it's in I won't let go until you cum. Now, take off everything and please give me what I want."

She unbuckled the shorts and they were gone. No panties, no thong, just Janet. Her hands held my head and she aimed her breast into my mouth. I opened as wide as I could and she pressed as much of her breast inside as she could. I started to suck.

"Oh, you love me! I can feel that inside my pussy! Please suck harder." Her voice was a whisper. My tongue pressed against her nipple and I increased the suction. Her grip on my head tightened. I put my feet between her legs and started working her feet apart.

"Oh! That's so delicious! Do you like having my tit in your mouth, Honey?"

I nodded and increased the suction yet again. She moaned and spread her legs a little more. I felt her start to shake. My right hand moved to her inner thigh just above her knee. She moaned when it touched her.

Every time I moved it closer to her pussy I sucked harder for a few seconds. She was quivering hard and said, "When you touch me I'm going to cum on your hand!"

My hand was six inches or so from the treasure. I moved it all the way, suddenly and sucked as hard as I could. She threw her head back and flooded my hand as her body thrashed around. My free hand helped keep her standing. After a few seconds of her orgasm passed I released her breast and her eyes flew open.

My mouth sucked in the other breast and my fingers invaded her pussy, deep. She came again, harder and louder. I spun her around and dropped her on the bed. As she landed I landed on her and somehow entered her completely in one stroke.

Either that started a new orgasm or intensified the one she was already having. I let the lust and the pent up desires take me and I pounded away inside her. I didn't last long.

We lay side by side for a while, panting and sweating. Finally Janet sat up and said, "Why did we wait ten years to do this?"

"Will I ever be able to do it again?"

"Oh, I'm counting on that. I can order room service so you can build up your strength."

"A diet Coke and a grilled cheese sandwich please. See if they have pickles."

"You're serious?"

"Bob doesn't get hungry after sex?"

"Bob is asleep five minutes after he cums. Sometimes even sooner."

"I get hungry."

Janet called room service and ordered two grilled cheese sandwiches and two diet Cokes. We showered and were kissing when the knock came. I pulled on Janet's shorts and headed for the door. She just pulled the covers up over her chest. I signed for the food as the young guy checked Janet out. I closed the door and when I turned back Janet was nude above the waist. I wondered if she waited until the door was closed before she tossed the covers aside.

We fed each other and kissed often. When the food was gone, the Cokes gone too Janet asked, "Can you feel the new energy, yet?"

"We aren't finished with the snack yet."

"Sandwiches and Coke are gone."

"I still want dessert."

"We didn't order any."

"We brought it with us." I pushed her back on the bed and climbed between her legs.

"You're going to have me for dessert?"

"Dessert, a late night snack, breakfast dessert, brunch and snacks during the day."

"I'm pretty lo-cal. Have all you want."

I slowly licked her and probed her as my hands caressed everything I could reach except her breasts. After a few minutes I rolled us over and helped her sit above my face. I sucked a lip in and she grabbed my head. "Jesus, Joseph and Mary! I'm there!"

Her body shook and she squealed as the orgasm ripped through her. The instant she had any control she jumped off me and fell next to me on the bed.

My arms wrapped her and held her as she calmed. She whispered, "Enough! I need to sleep in your arms." That's exactly what we did.

We had each other for breakfast, gently. We dressed for a day of hiking and left the desert. We found the trail head behind Big Bear Lake and hiked in three miles. We set up camp and spread the sleeping bags out.

"It seems we have changed our focus." Janet said as she sat on the sleeping bags.

"How's that? Aren't we out in the wild, hiking and enjoying nature?" I was nearby leaning on a tree.

She turned and looked at me, smiled and said, "But before my juices didn't run down my legs the whole time we hiked. Before, I looked at the mountains, the trees and listened to the wind and animals. Today I was looking for a soft place to fall."

"Looking for a soft place to fall. One of my favorite songs."

"From the Horse Whisperer. I heard it once from your house and asked Mary who was singing. She showed me the CD case and I bought one. I bought another CD from hearing it at your house."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,161 Followers