Neighbors

Story Info
Alice and Roy moved in next door.
2.6k words
3.98
68.2k
20
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 05/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoFire
LeoFire
5 Followers

Cole and Jennifer had been married about 6 months when Alice and Roy moved in next door. Roy worked as a long haul driver and was gone for weeks at a time, leaving Alice alone much of the time. When they moved in Cole and Jenni had been nice in welcoming them to the neighborhood. That was nearly three years and a divorce ago. Over the years Cole and Jenni had become good friends with Alice. The women were closer than most sisters and that fact alone helped Alice through the heartbreak of her divorce. Turns out that Roy loved lot lizards more than he loved Alice.

DING DONG

"Ali," Jennifer said as she opened the door in her housecoat. "How many times have I told you that you don't have to ring the bell?"

"I know Jenni, but old habits and all," Alice replied.

"I was just about to go out back and get some sun," she told Alice. "Care to join me?"

"Awefully neighborly of ya," Alice replied in her best redneck accent. With that the two women were giggling like school girls as they walked through the house and into the secluded back yard. Setting on the patio were two lounge chairs that the women used to tan with a short table between. On the table were two empty glasses, upside down on coasters.

"I'll be right back. I forgot to grab the tea," Jenni said.

While Jennifer was in the house Alice slid out of her shorts and T-shirt, placing them neatly under the lawn chair. As she was laying out the towel on the chair Jennifer came back with the pitcher of ice tea and set it on the table after filling both cups. She then took off her robe and tossed it onto one of the patio chairs before laying out a towel on her lawn chair and laying down.

"You know Alice, one of these days you are going to join me in nude sun bathing." Jennifer snickered.

"Uh huh," Alice replied with a grin. "And knowing my luck that will be the day that Cole comes home early. Thank you, but no thank you."

"Besides that," she continued, "I have no desire to be the cause of him to philander. I care about you guys too much for that."

At that Jennifer started howling with laugher.

Alice sat up and looked at Jenni. "Umm, what was the joke and how did I miss the punchline?"

"Oh my god, oh my god. I can't breathe," Jenni said between outbursts of laughter. "That man wouldn't look else where for sex unless I forced him to, and even then I'd probably have to stand there and keep telling him it was ok."

"Yeah, I see what you mean sis." And with that Alice started laughing too. "Aww fuck it. What's that old saying? If ya can't beat 'em, join em."

And with that Alice stripped off her bikini and lay back enjoying the warm breeze upon her entire body.

"Damn sis, now I understand why you do this. The warm air caressing my body like this... It's... amazing," Alice admitted.

And just like that the two women lay there for the afternoon. Rolling over every so often making sure to get an even tan. And as Fate would have it, that WAS the day that Cole came home early. Knowing that his wife was more than likely sunning herself out back he went up to the bedroom and undressed before walking out to join her.

He saw that she was laying on her stomach with her head facing the other way as he walked out the door.As he approached his wife he picked up the sunscreen from the table and squeezed some into his hand and set the bottle back down. Rubbing his hands together he began rubbing the lotion accross her shoulders and upper back. He didn't think much about the barely visible tan line when he noticed it, figuring that Alice had probably been over and that his wife had put her bikini on. He applied more lotion to his hands and began rubbing his wife's back and sides. Jenn always told him how great his massages felt so he gave them to her as often as she wanted.

"Mmmm," she moaned in her sleep.

He worked his way back up to her shoulders, feeling for any knots and working them out. Slowly working his hands down her back and down her legs. He sought out every tightened muscle and worked it loose. Once he had finished he slid his hands back up to her ass and slid his hand down her crack and along her lips.

"Ohhh... mmmhmm," she moaned.

Knowing that she was enjoying it he dipped his finger between her lips and noticed how wet she was. She was respoding to him more than usual. He grinned eagerly. It had been a while since they had had sex. Lately she just wasn't in the mood. Neither of them knew why, but she was very eager to make sure that he was satisfied. She woke him with a blow job most mornings and when they showered she jerked him off at least twice. For his part he withheld his desire for her, letting her know that he loved her, not just the sex. She still wanted him, but just didn't seem to be as horny as she had been when they first met. What she did know was that she did NOT want anyone else, or for him to get his release anywhere else.

As Cole slid his finger in and out he also noticed the lack of hair by her pussy. Thinking that she was trying something new to get things back he slid another finger into her dripping cunny.

"Ohhhhh... Fuck that's good," she groaned.

That voice. That wasn't Jennifer's voice. Cole stopped instantly, turned pale white and stood up and began backing toward the house.

"A.. Ali... Alice?" he stammered.

"Cole? Oh my God... Jenni, what have I done?" she exclaimed. Looking around for Jennifer, she quickly grabbed her shorts and t-shirt and put them on. "Where's Jenni???"

"I-I-I.. I dunno... "Cole stammered. "I thought you were her."

Just then Jennifer walked out with a fresh pitcher of tea. Seeing her best friend dressed and her husband fully nude she arched her eyebrow. "What the fuck did I miss?"

"Jen, I didn't realize," Cole started.

"Sis, I don't know... " Alice said at the same time.

Jennifer just walked over to the table, sat the pitcher of tea down and then sat on down on the lawn chair. She looked from her husband to her best friend and back several times.

"Darling, why don't you grab the robe from the chair and put it on," she suggested. "I'm honestly not sure which of you is more embarressed at the moment."

Realizing for the first time that he was naked infront of a woman he wasn't married to her quickly grabbed the robe and put it on. Not even caring that it was Jennifer's pink one. Covered is covered he thought.

"Now, both of you please come over here and sit down," she said as she moved the drinks over to the patio table. "I think we need to talk about this."

Cole, still white as a sheet did as his wife asked. Bright red with embarressment Alice was more hesitant to get that close. Fearing that she had just cost herself her dearest friend, not to mention her friend's marriage she started crying.

"I didn't know Jenni. I swear, I didn't know," she began. "I was laying there and I must have dosed off. I felt the lotion being put on, but I thought you were doing it. Like we normally do, putting it on each other. Then the massage felt so good. I didn't know what was going on, but I didn't want you to stop so I just laid there."

As Alice was looking at the ground and talking Jennifer had gotten up and walked over to her. She placed her hand under Alice's chin and lifted her head up to look her in the eye.

"I understand Ali," she said softly. Then she wrapped Alice in a sisterly embrace and walked her to the table and sat her down in a chair.

"I assume that you massaged her as you do me," Jennifer said to Cole.

"Y-yes. I'm s-sorry," he stammered. "I should have known she wasn't you."

"How were you to know? I've looked at myself in a mirror Cole, and I have seen Alice from behind. We have the same hair color, are nearly the same height, and we are both the same size," and with that she chuckled." Hell, I'm pretty sure that if you showed Alice or I a picture of either of us from behind that we couldn't tell ourselves apart."

Alice snorted so hard she nearly choked on the tea she was drinking. Cole just stared at his wife in disbelief...

"Sweetheart, I know the last several months haven't been easy on you," she said before looking at her best friend. "And they haven't been easy on you either. Cole and I have no secrets between us."

Looking back at Cole she said, "Alice and I have no secrets either. She know's how hard it has been for us. She's listened to my problems as I have listened to her's about Roy. But I think I have a solution for all of us."

Stunned both Cole and Alice just stared at Jennifer.

"Cole, please wait here while I talk to Ali in the house."

And with that Jennifer went over and picked up Alice's bikini and took Alice into the house.

Once she was sure they were out of Coles hearing Jennifer said "I know that you haven't been laid since the divorce. And you know that even though I try I can't meet Cole's sexual needs anymore. I've been trying to figure out how to do this for the last couple months, but I didn't know how. Now I do."

"Jenni, I don't think I understand," she said reluctantly. "Are you asking me to make love with Cole? YOUR husband?"

"No, that isn't what I am asking. I would never ask that because I know that Cole couldn't make love to another woman," Jenni replied. "What I am asking for is for my best friends help to fuck my husband. You know that I wouldn't ask if I could do it myself. I've tried, he's tried. Fuck Ali, we've even used lube just so he could fuck me."

"Well... He's bigger than Roy, and I fucked him for over a decade. When he was home anyhow." Alice replied with a sly grin. "And goddess knows I haven't had a proper fucking since shortly after moving here. If, and I do mean IF Jennifer, you can convince him then I'll do it."

"Ok. Give me an hour to get things worked out and then come back over. Come in and lock the door, then come up to the bedroom... Top of the stairs, second door." Jennifer said, visibly releaved.

With that said, the women hugged and Alice went home to clean up and get ready.

Easy part over, Jennifer took a deep breath and went back out to the only man she would ever love to ask the impossible. She asked him to join her in the bedroom. She felt that would be more suitable setting for this discussion.

"What the FUCK? You want me to do WHAT?" he exclaimed, nearly coming off the bed.

"Cole, what were you thinking when you came out here earlier," she asked him calmly.

After taking a deep breath and clearing his head Cole responded honestly. "I thought that I would come out here and try to make you feel good. I know that the stress of our sexual dilemma has been affecting you and I wanted to help you relax."

"And when I had relaxed and you had eased the tention from my body, or rather the body that you thought was mine, what did you do then," she asked already knowing what the answer would be.

"I slowly slid my hand down your, her ass. I slid my finger along your, her... DAMMIT!" He took a deep breath as she sat beside him and placed her hand on his leg.

"It's ok baby, I understand what you mean. Just think back to before you knew it was Alice. Think of it as you did at the time," Jennifer suggested.

"I-I'll try..." Another deep breath then, closing his eyes he continued. "I slid my hand down your ass and along your lips. Hearing your contented sounds I felt that you were getting into it so I slipped a finger into your twat and began fingering you."

As he recalled what had happened his cock began to stiffen. Feeling this Jennifer slowly eased her hand beneath the robe and placed it loosely around his shaft.

"I felt how wet you were, like you used to be. I noticed that you had shaved your pussy and thought that you were trying something new," he recalled. "I remember my cock throbbing at the though of you being so wet." His cock twitched in her hand and she begand to lightly stroke it. "Mmm... She's so wet I thought, then I slipped in two fingers and began working them around."

He opened his eyes and looked at his loving wife with guilt in his eyes. "That's when you spoke, but with Alice's voice."

She continued to stroke him, letting herself absorb what he had said in the silence. She slowly worked her hand up around the head of his now fully erect cock and slid the droplets of pre cum along his shaft as lube. Still stroking him she knelt before him and asked "Just what did I say with Alice's voice?" Then she took him fully into her mouth and down her throat, sucking him as a babe sucks it's mother.

"Ohhhhh... Fuck that's good," he growled. And with that he erupted like a volcano blasting into her throat. She continued sucking him dry as he fell back on the bed, arms out wide.

"Mmmhhmm... Yes, it's good. I love the way you taste darling," she purred as she finished licking the last of his cum from his now shriveled member. "Do you still want to ease my stress Cole?"

"You know I do Jen," he said breathlessly. "Just tell me what to do..."

She climbed on top of him and lay on his chest. "Well, for starters you could take a shower. And then," she said as she sat back up stratling his waist, "give back my robe. Pink is sooo not your color."

She then began tickling him, to which he retaliated by rolling her over and returning the favor. After a several minutes they both fell back onto the bed and looked into their partner's eyes.

"Only for you would I willingly do this Jen."

"And only for you would I ask it of you. I know how horny you are baby, and I remember how often we did it when I could," she said. "Alice is... Well, you felt how wet she got. She needs our help as we need hers. I don't expect you to make love to her and neither does she. However, I DO expect you both to be thoroughly fucked when you finish."

With that Cole stood up, removed the too small, too pink robe and bowed to his wife.

"As you wish," he said, quoting one of their favorite movies.

LeoFire
LeoFire
5 Followers