Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany bent down and kissed, then licked, the tip of my hard-on. She motioned for Kelly to do the same, and she did. Both times my hard-on jumped at their contact. Then Tiffany repeated the same kiss and lick, but this time followed up by licking the entire shaft of my dick, up and down, until she'd covered every square millimeter of my dick. Kelly repeated. It was amazing. I felt like I would burst, but after each performance, Tiffany gave me enough time to regain my composure before letting Kelly repeat. Then she'd wait again until she thought I was ready, and do something else. Every time Tiffany went down on me she stared deep into my eyes. It was the first time I noticed how hypnotic her eyes were. They were blue, like Kelly's, but she appeared to have silvery striations throughout, which gave her a deeply erotic and mesmerizing gaze. They both shifted to get comfortable laying on either side of me, and their feet ended up resting next to my head. This gave me the perfect angle to massage both their pussies with my fingers. The two angelic sisters took their time on my phallus as I got into a rhythm fingering their pussies. The soft moaning this generated from the girls only further enhanced their loving attentions to my cock, by sending minor vibrations down my shaft and up my spine. I didn't think I would last very long, but Tiffany was a master at extending my pleasure for as long as she wanted. I don't know how long I had laid there, but it wasn't long enough, because I was in heaven. I eventually had to warn the girls, "I'm gonna come."

Tiffany said, "Go ahead Kell'. Take him all the way in, and see how much you can swallow."

Kelly deep throated me for another couple of seconds and then I almost gagged her when I involuntarily thrust my pelvis up, and she tried to swallow all my spunk. She finally lifted her head, beaming, with cum dripping out of both corners of her mouth. Tiffany then cleaned me up with her long velvety tongue, licking everything up that Kelly had left behind.

My fingers were still lightly rubbing each of the girls' clits, so they both laid back and started to concentrate on their own pleasure. I repositioned myself, trying not to break my contact with either young woman. When I was in position, I continued to finger Tiffany, while I dropped my head into Kelly's lap. My tongue licked all around her pussy lips, gathering up all her juices that it could, then it forged ahead into her slit. She let out a little yelp of surprise, but followed up with a soft giggle, and growl of pleasure. I was trying not to ignore Tiffany, so one hand was continuing to work her clit, while I was holding open Kelly's lips with the other. My probing tongue found Kelly's clit and I flicked it back and forth. I glanced up just long enough to see Kelly screaming into her pillow. She pushed her pelvis into my face smearing my nose and cheeks with her juices. When she started to shake all over, I slowed down my attentions, and lightly kissed her outer lips and her thighs.

Tiffany, grabbed both sides of my face and dragged me over to her inflamed pussy, panting, "I gotta get me some of that."

Kelly lay next to Tiffany reveling in her orgasm, so I dove into Tiffany's pussy. Although Tiffany tasted slightly muskier then her sister, I would have had a hard time picking which pussy I liked best. Tiffany really got into my actions, moving her pelvis around and pushing my head into her pussy with both hands. She also made a great deal of noise, panting, groaning, moaning, and letting out brief words of encouragement, and my fear of getting caught was increasing by the second. When I began sucking on Tiffany's clit, and she started to come, she too stifled her screams by biting a pillow, which Kelly had handed to her. I wouldn't have heard the screams anyway, since her thighs were closed tightly over my ears.

After Tiffany released me, I told them that I'd better go home before their parents woke up. They both teased me a little, but let me go with enthusiastic words of encouragement and gratefulness.

Part 7 – Wake up Call

I slept soundly until I heard the doorbell ring at about 11:00AM the next morning. I knew I'd have to answer it myself, since my parents and brother would have left for work before 8:00AM, so I crawled out of bed, put on a robe, and walked towards the disturbance of my slumber.

I opened the door to discover the bright smiles of Kelly and Tiffany, with mischievous glints in their eyes.

"Good morning sleepy head, " came Tiffany's cheerful greeting.

"Looks like we kept him up too late, " Kelly laughed.

"Well, aren't you going to invite us in?" Tiffany chimed.

Still without saying a word, I opened the door the rest of the way and granted them access to the living room. They both looked around curiously, and complimented my mother's choice in furnishings and the like. Then, apparently noticing for the first time that I hadn't said a word, Kelly asked with genuine concern, "Brian, what's wrong?"

"I think maybe he's still in shock about last night. Maybe he thinks it was a dream," announced Tiffany.

"I sure thought it was, " Kelly murmured with a far away look in her dazzling sapphire eyes.

"I'm sorry, " I said. "I'm not quite awake yet. As soon as I take a shower I'll be OK."

"So anyone else around?" Kelly asked while letting her gaze dart around the room.

"Nope, just me." Before I finished my response to Kelly's questions, both girls illuminated the room once again with their brilliant smiles.

"Well, then let's get you showered. Kelly brought you a surprise, and you'll want to be awake for it."

They each grabbed one of my arms and guided me to the bathroom. Kelly started to undress me while Tiffany got the water started. Then they told me to brush my teeth, and as I did, they each removed their clothes. The shower was a cozy fit for three people, which in no way is a complaint. No matter which way I turned I ended up with a pair of wonderful supple tits, or a magnificent heart shaped ass pushing against me. In turn, I poked the girls with my fully telescoped cock every time they moved. They lathered me up and rinsed me off, caressing and massaging every square inch of my body. I had never been pampered like this before, and I was pretty sure I never would be again, so I just closed my eyes and relaxed, experiencing every small nuance as if I had only hours to live.

Then I felt a fiery wetness encompass my hard-on. I opened my eyes to see Kelly kneeling in the shower, the water bouncing off her head and shoulders, which were pumping back and forth as she sucked my cock. Meanwhile, Tiffany continued her light caresses all over my body and pushed her stiff nipples against my back. Kelly continued to suck and lick my cock, with more and more urgency, and Tiffany began kissing my neck, and licking my ear. Goose bumps spread across my body, and within seconds I was letting Kelly know I was about to explode. My knees got weak and I almost collapsed, but Tiffany helped support my weight, and Kelly grabbed my ass and pushed my manhood down her throat. Next thing I knew I let out a loud grunt and started pumping my cum into her body. She swallowed everything I could produce and sucked on my limp penis until the water started to get cold.

After playfully drying each other off, I showed the girls around the house. When we got to my room, I asked Kelly what the surprise was.

"Oh…I almost forgot, "she giggled. She sprinted out to the living room, and jogged back, her tits gently jiggling, carrying a small brown paper bag.

"Tiffany said I couldn't borrow her vibrator anymore, but she'd take me to get one. We drove to that adult shop on Washington and the Freeway and she helped me pick one out. I hope you're not disappointed. I decided to get one like hers." Out from the inconspicuous bag, Kelly pulled a chrome bullet, apparently an exact duplicate of Tiffany's. It was still in it's original packaging, which Kelly began opening with the exhilaration of a five-year-old on Christmas morning.

Tiffany said, "Kelly thought you'd like to watch her new toy's maiden voyage, so we came over here as soon as we got back."

It was my turn for an ear to ear grin, "I can't wait."

Soon Kelly had the vibrator out of its packaging, and had the batteries installed. She crawled onto my king-size waterbed and got right to it. She propped herself up on some pillows and sat against the headboard, and started sliding the vibrator around her smooth pussy lips, already swollen from the activity that morning. Soon her eyes were closed and she was enjoying the silver vibrator sliding in and out of her moist pussy. I hopped up on the bed also, causing Kelly to sway with the water-filled mattress, and sat Indian style at the foot of the bed, my re-hardened cock sticking up in the air. Then Tiffany perched on a corner and watched me stroke myself, while I watched her sister.

Kelly seemed oblivious to the outside world, lost in pleasure as she was, so I wasn't sure how she'd react when I grabbed hold of her toy. She just opened her eyes, and smiled, then closed them again with a soft, contented sigh as I took over. I gently slid the vibrator in and out of her succulent folds, and listened to the hum change pitch the farther I pushed it in. I looked over at Tiffany and saw that she was amusing herself as well. She had two fingers of one hand pumping in and out of her pussy, while her other hand rubbed her clit. I returned my attention to Kelly and the vibrator and discovered that there were multiple speed settings on the device. I turned it up a notch and Kelly's eyes shot open with surprise. Then she began thrusting her hips towards the vibrator. I increased the speed of my wrist to adjust to the urgency in Kelly's thrusts and before long Kelly was in the throws of orgasm. I looked over when I heard Tiffany yell, "Yes", and watched as she began to cum also.

They both took several minutes to come down from their mutual peeks, and I decided to prolong their excitement as long as possible, so I moved closer to Kelly's pussy and commenced licking her tender outer lips. Kelly's hand grasped my head and she ran her fingers through my hair as I entered her pussy with my tongue. I found her engorged clit quickly and repeatedly flicked it with my tongue making her squirm. She actually growled, and then grabbed my head more forcefully. With a final nibble of her clit she was climaxing once again. I didn't realize it until I had finished with Kelly, but Tiffany had grabbed the vibrator and was close to bringing herself to a second orgasm, as well. I moved over and pulled the toy away from her. She looked upset at first, but when I replaced the phallic symbol with my tongue she gave a satisfied moan. It didn't take as long to get Tiffany to cum, since she'd already gotten herself most of the way there with the vibrator, but when she came, she didn't bother trying to keep quiet.

The three of us laid on my bed for a little while, the girls resting from their consecutive climaxes, and myself basking in my glory of pleasuring two of the most beautiful creatures I'd ever seen. I came out of my reverie when Tiffany's attentions re-awoke my limp penis. It grew to full size while still in her mouth. After a few more well placed licks around the engorged head, and a plethora of soft kisses around my belly and thighs, Tiffany crawled on top of me and straddled my pelvis. She carefully inserted my stiff penis into her velvety folds and smoothly slid down the pole. I looked over at Kelly, wondering what her reaction would be, but she just leaned over and started kissing me, letting her tongue dance in and out of my mouth.

"Not that I don't want to…but is this a good idea without some kind of protection," I asked, not believing I was trying to stop the amazing feelings emanating from my loins. Tiffany just slowly gyrated, slightly moving my cock around inside her love canal, while Kelly explained, "Tiffany and I already talked about this. She has an IUD, which is one of the best ways to avoid pregnancy. And you're safe from anything bad since she's always been really careful with the other guys she's had sex with, making them wear condoms. She knows that you're a virgin, so she feels safe with you. I don't have any kind of birth control, so I'll just watch, if that's okay with you."

I just mumbled something incoherent, and grasped Tiffany's waist as she began to move with more determination. Kelly planted soft kisses all over my neck, ears, chest, and belly, as Tiffany bounced up and down on my stiff cock. Kelly licked my nipples while I grabbed Tiffany's tits with both hands and lightly pinched hers. I heard the soft hum of the vibrator, and knew that Kelly was once again pleasuring herself while kissing me and watching her sister fuck me. Tiffany was completely lost, unaware of the world around her, bucking wildly. Then she planted both her hands on my chest and changed the direction of her pelvis to a more back and forth motion instead of up and down. I was ready to burst and there was no stopping it. Tiffany just moaned with satisfaction as she began to hit her third climax of the day, and I pumped my seed deep into her channel.

After we all got cleaned up and dressed, we spent the day together, hanging out at the mall, going to a movie, and getting some dinner. It was at that point that I knew I was going to have an unforgettable summer. I just didn't realize how memorable it would be, until the following day.

Part 8 – The Matriarch

The following day Tiffany and Kelly's Mother took the day off, and the three of them spent the day together, so I didn't get to spend any time with my new friends. As disappointed as I was, I eagerly anticipated sneaking over to Kelly's room that night and continuing our adventures, wondering if she had any more surprises in store.

I wore my usual black sweats and black long-sleeve shirt and crept over to Kelly's window. I was slightly unnerved because the window was open, as it usually was now, but the curtains were drawn. I wondered at the unusual turn of events, so I waited in the darkness for at least twenty minutes, listening for any sounds coming from the room. I poked my hand through the window and parted the drapes slightly, trying to peer in unnoticed. I couldn't see anyone, so I parted the curtains the rest of the way and sneaked in. No one was in the room. I pondered this for awhile, and decided to investigate the hole looking into Tiffany's room. I opened the closet and found my way to the peephole behind Kelly's dresses. I peered through, but the room was pitch black. I waited for a bit, and was on my way towards the window, when the door to the bedroom opened. I turned to ask Kelly what was going on, but it wasn't Kelly. It was her mother.

"So you're Brian." It wasn't question.

I must have looked scared shitless, because she actually started to laugh. I could see where Kelly and Tiffany got their stunning smiles and their spellbinding eyes. Her dark hair had more curls than the girls, but was the same length as Tiffany's. Although she was undoubtedly in her forties, she looked ten years younger. And when she smiled, she looked almost as pure and innocent as Kelly.

"You're potentially in a lot of trouble, Brian."

"Ya, I kinda figured."

"Today, Kelly asked me if she could get some kind of birth control."

"Really?"

"Yep." She walked further into the room, then closed and locked the door behind her. Then she made sure the bathroom door was locked, and sat on the bed. "Have a seat Brian. I was hoping we could talk for a few minutes."

I noticed that she was wearing a flimsy nightgown that came down to just above her knees. It was made out of a translucent peach colored material, and had a slit in the side that reached up to her thigh. When she sat on the bed and turned towards me, she ended up exposing a lean tanned thigh, and a pair of panties made out of the same material. The material to the panties was so thin I could see her dark pubic hair pushing through the material, and a hint of the outline of her shaven pussy lips. Tiffany and Kelly's mother was staring at my tented sweats and pursing her lips.

Even though I knew it was too late, I tried to conceal my arousal as I sat down on the opposite side of the bed from her and turned towards her. She glanced up into my eyes, then down into my lap, and back up again. Finally she said, "Brian, I know that Tiffany is more promiscuous than I'd like. When she was eighteen, I agreed to let her get an IUD because I figured if I didn't she'd still fool around with some guy, and end up getting pregnant. I told her I'd agree to it only if she promised to make any guy she had sex with wear a condom. Unfortunately, she took that as permission to have sex with as many guys as she wanted, as long as she made them wear condoms. And now that she's twenty, there really isn't much I can do about it. To make matters worse, she is now totally infatuated with a guy that her sister is thoroughly in love with."

I gave her a surprised look, and she responded, "C'mon, Brian, you have to know that Kelly has fallen for you. They have both been very open and honest with me, so I know that up until yesterday you were a virgin. I also know that they have both given you blow jobs, and that you've gone down on them as well. Apparently that is partly why Tiffany is so smitten with you, since so few guys have done it to her, and apparently those who have, were rather inept. So now I have two major dilemmas with which I need your help."

Once again my surprise must have registered on my face, because she grinned and said, "Yes, I need your help. I don't like Tiffany having sex with a bunch of guys. If she is going to do it, I'd rather it be with one guy. And a guy who has never had sex with a whole slew of other girls would seem to be even more preferable. That means that I need to give my blessing to you and Tiffany to continue to have sex, otherwise she'll just do it behind my back, or end up going back to having sex with a lot of other guys again. Then of course there is Kelly. I don't want to make the same mistake with her, that I made with her sister. And to top it off, she's in love with you, which means that eventually, she won't be happy sharing you with her sister anymore. I don' t know when that will happen, but someone's heart is bound to get broken eventually. So what I need to know from you, is how do you feel about my daughters? Are in love with either one of them?"

I let out a heavy sigh, and said, "To be honest, I'm still a little confused. I am definitely in lust with both of your daughters. But there is something about Kelly. There is more than a sexual connection. The two of us just totally understand each other. It's like we're…I know this sounds cheesy….but it's like we're soul mates or something. Yes, I think…Yes…I know that I'm in love with Kelly. I guess that means I better end things with Tiffany."

Their mom let out another crescent of light as her lips parted and her eyes glinted. "Well, don't make any decisions about Tiffany yet. Wait until you talk to both of them."

"Okay."

"Now, I want two things from you Brian."

"What's that?"

"I want your solemn word that you will sit down with Kelly and Tiffany and explain to them your feelings the same way you explained them to me. And that no matter what their decision, at the first sign of jealousy from Kelly, you stop having sex with Tiffany. It's also possible that you won't get the hint, but I might. So if I tell you that it's time to stop including Tiffany, you have to do it. I've already explained to Tiffany, that she is most likely the one to get hurt, and she claims she understands the consequences of what's going on. She said she wouldn't do anything to jeopardize Kelly's long term relationship with you, if that is what you two want."