Neighbors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,737 Followers

"Y-yes. I want to taste you." Julie was so nervous.

Yvette went back to sucking Abel off and Julie slowly got down on her knees. The foursome stood only a few inches away from each other. Ben watched his sister getting the courage to give her first blowjob. She held his cock in her hand as Yvette had done with Abel's cock. Her pink tongue began to lick off his precum. Ben immediately felt a rush of excitement flow all through his body. Her tongue felt deliciously erotic on the tip of his cock. He could see small strands of his precum hang on between her tongue and the head of his cock as she licked slowly.

"Put it in your mouth Julie. Please," Ben implored after only a few seconds of feeling her tongue on the head of his cock.

Julie slowly began to swallow up her brother's cock. She wondered if she could fit it all in her mouth. Even if she couldn't, she'd still try. Ben watched Julie's mouth take in every inch of his hard on. Her mouth was so warm and her lips were nicely wrapped around his cock. She moved her head back and forth sliding her lips up and down Ben's aching cock.

Ben moaned loudly along with Abel. Both brothers' were getting their cocks sucked by their gorgeous little sisters. It was so sexy the fact that they were able to do this and not feel guilty about it. It was all fun and so hot.

Abel threw his head back first and groaned. "I'm gonna cum! Oooh fuck!"

Julie turned slightly to look at how Yvette took her brother's cum. Abel spurt out his cum and Yvette shuddered at first and eventually swallowed it. Julie could see Yvette gulping down every drop of her brother's cum. She wanted to do that with Ben; to taste him.

Ben also saw the sexy display that Abel and Yvette provided for them. He'd never had a girl swallow his cum before since most of the girls he'd gone out with thought that it was sick or gross. Now his own beautiful sister was going to give him that pleasure. Ben felt his balls swelling up and he knew it was time to shoot out his cum.

Julie was moving her mouth up and down her brother's cock when suddenly she felt a blast of warm liquid shooting in her mouth.Oh God he's cumming! She thought.

"Ahhhrrrhhhhggghh yesss!" Ben groaned. "Swallow it Julie. Drink it baby."

Julie fought hard to drink up all her brother's cum. He had cum so much! She felt as if she almost choked on it. He was so warm and salty just like Yvette had said he would be. She loved his taste. Knowing that her brother's sperm was in her belly turned her on even more.

Ben finished shooting out the last drop of cum into his sister's mouth and pulled his cock out. He fell back on the couch breathless and Julie slowly got up wiping the corner of her mouth.

"Oooh you did really good Julie. Look at him, I bet he's never cum so hard before," Yvette cheered.

"She blew you good didn't she?" Abel asked Ben.

"Yes she did. Oh God that was hot!" Ben answered breathlessly.

Julie went over to the couch and Ben held her hand. Yvette and Abel stood in front of them. Yvette giggled as Abel whispered something to her.

"Ben now it's your turn to please Julie," Abel announced.

Ben gulped. He wanted to taste his sister now more than ever.

"Are you ready to have your pussy licked by your brother?" Yvette asked Julie.

Julie felt her heart racing. "Y-yes," she answered.

"Well then, get ready to experience the best feeling ever. Having your pussy eaten out is the best," Yvette said as she lay on the couch and Abel got between her legs.

Abel turned to the siblings and smiled. "Watch this..."

to be continued...

jessy19
jessy19
2,737 Followers