Neighbors on a Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DWSimon
DWSimon
1,916 Followers

Alan rolled to his back, pulling me half over him. I took the condom I had palmed and raised it to my mouth and used my teeth to tear the packet open. I stared in his eyes as I lowered my hand and rolled it down him. I kissed away his questions and confusion, begging him to understand what I wanted, what I needed. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, pulling him, rolling him on top of me. I pulled my legs up, cupping his body, cradling it between my thighs. I wrapped myself around him, begging him to end the torment. He reached between us, finding evidence of my ministrations. He kissed me deeply while pushing forward, parting me. I felt a moment of pure burning fire, before I opened and let him slide into me. He stayed in place, letting me adjust around him, gripping him and grasping him with my body. I must have given him an unconscious signal because he began to move. He pulled slowly out and then pushed back, rocking deeper and harder each time. And I felt nothing. I felt full, I felt like I was impaled. But I didn't understand why he had found so much pleasure. I felt him move across my ring, stretching and scratching it with the slimy latex, but not any great passion that would have me writhing on the bed like Alan did. Then I wondered if perhaps he had been faking his response. But he came when I was inside him, many times more than once. Maybe I just wasn't meant to find pleasure in this act. I wasn't hard anymore; I was just there. I heard his cries; I knew he was enjoying it. It would be enough to bring him pleasure. Then Alan looked down in my eyes.

"You're not with me. Are you?"

"I'm sorry. I don't see what the big deal is."

"Are you in any pain?"

"No."

He smiled at me then pulled my hips up and scooted down. Then he thrust up into me. I almost exploded. He hit something inside me and it caused me to cry out. I arched my back and felt the soft fur of his chest rub against me. He smiled at me and then did it again. I couldn't catch my breath. He kept moving faster inside me, pushing me. I was tensing. I was curling in on myself. I wanted him to stop because I wasn't sure what was happening. I felt a buildup that I didn't know the outcome to. But Alan twined his hands with mine and chanted my name, telling me to let it happen. And I knew he had me, I was safe in his arms and I let go only to explode, feeling my body shatter with the exquisite orgasm taking over my body. For several long moments I was lost to sensation, twitching and quaking in release. Only after I took several deep breaths did reality start to intrude. I felt Alan still bucking into me. Ten, eleven, twelve heavy thrusts later had him shudder and call out as I felt his cock twitch heavily inside me, finding his own release. With his last pleasured gasp, he let go of me, collapsing on me and plopping out of me. I clutched him to me as he lay lazily upon me. I pulled the blanket over us and dozed.

I awoke after leaving Portland. There was a delay in crossing the bridge over the Columbia River. I looked over at Alan and kissed his sleeping lips. I skimmed my hand over him and found that he still had on the used condom. I slipped it off him and discarded it. When I turned back to him, I found Alan awake. I kissed him then took his hands in mine and raised them over his head. I took my time kissing him, with his arms imprisoned. Then I reached down with my free hand to find him hard. I spent the next few minutes stroking that silky skin, feeling the extreme rigidity. I kept stroking him, watching all the nuances of pleasure spread across his face. He was panting and his legs were restless. But I moved in such aching slowness that he had no choice but to follow me. I was in charge of his pleasure. He may have wanted more, but I wouldn't let him. I kept stroking him, watching the ecstasy mount. His face became flushed, his nipples pebbled and his body kept writhing. He kept making gentle whimpers and pants of pleasure. I started kissing him, deeply. As I stroked him, up and down in long strokes, grinding the head into my palm and fisting him down hard to the base, practically grinding into his pubic bone, I felt his testicles brush up against my hand and they stayed, tight, signaling his impending release. I broke away from the kiss and looked in his eyes. "I love you, Alan." And he came.

While Alan was replete, sated, glowing in the aftermath, I was aching. I grabbed the last sachet of lube I had and tore it open, smearing it all over my aching shaft. I rolled my chest on top of his. I looked in his eyes.

"Outside or inside. Your choice."

"What?"

"Out or in, Alan. The choice is yours. I don't have another condom and I'm willing to take the risk."

He hesitated. He bit his lip and it was trembling. "Out."

I didn't question and I didn't hesitate. I rested my cock next to his and started grinding my hips into his. I was so turned on it only took a minute before I was spurting on Alan's belly. I didn't ask. I didn't need to know. I still loved him. But he did explain. He works with the public and is exposed to a lot of people. He gets tested every three months, mandatory. He is always negative and doesn't take any risks with his sex life, but the risk is always there. Just one infected person that he is called upon to help could infect him. I understood. Somehow I knew we would always make love with condoms, and it really didn't bother me. He took extreme precautions at work, but I knew he would never forgive himself if something happened to me.

The train got into the station in Seattle just an hour late. We drove back to our apartments and he stayed that night with me in my bed. Over the next few weeks, more and more of Alan's things ended up finding a home in my apartment. So when his lease was up after a couple of months, it just made sense to move the last of his things in with me. I look back on those two years we spent together in the little apartment with fondness. I learned almost as much about myself as I did about Alan. Now I sit looking out on the backyard at the house we purchased together. We still go to baseball games. And we have gone back to that little motel outside San Diego every year for our anniversary. We have tried just about all of the rooms there, but still find the satin marshmallow our favorite. And we always travel by train, knowing we can just lie together and let the simple motion of the train bring us joy. And all of this came about by coincidence, with two neighbors meeting on a train.

DWSimon
DWSimon
1,916 Followers