Neighbors with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does this mean you're finally going to cook me some eggs?" he asked hopefully.

She rolled her eyes. "Yes, I'll cook you some eggs if you like. You did buy me roses, after all."

"Thank-you," he said cheerfully. But when Cassie made a move to roll out of bed he wouldn't let go. "Not just yet though. I can wait."

Cassie sighed happily and snuggled against him once more. But there was pragmatic part of her which found it difficult to simply enjoy the moment. This wasn't a fairy-tale and they still had issues to discuss. She rolled onto her stomach and propped herself up on her elbows to meet Ben's gaze. "You know there's no guarantee we'll be happy for ever after," she said softly.

"I'm willing to take that risk," Ben replied earnestly.

"We didn't exactly meet under ideal circumstances, did we?"

Ben sighed. "I know. But if you're wondering whether I'm going to cheat on you, I promise you now that I won't."

Cassie shook her head. "I don't want that promise from you."

"You don't?" he raised an eyebrow.

"No. I don't want a lie or a noble self-sacrifice. What I really want is honesty." Ben still looked confused, so Cassie tried to explain herself a bit better. "I mean, there are a lot of beautiful women out there. You're bound to be attracted to someone else sooner or later. I might be a bit jealous but I want to know about it. I can be very open-minded if we need to spice up our sex life after a while."

"Ok. Complete honesty. You've got it," he grinned and kissed her on the nose. "But I have to warn you, if we spice up our sex life any further it might very well kill me."

Then he paused and looked thoughtful for a moment. "What about you? I admit I'm not thrilled about the ideal of you being with James or someone else occasionally. But if that makes you happy, maybe I could learn to live with it."

Cassie kissed him back. "I don't want anyone else except you for now. But thanks for the offer." He visibly relaxed and she smiled sweetly. "Although...I do think Simon Baker is incredibly sexy," she teased.

Ben growled and flipped her over so that she was underneath him. He pinned her down and then trailed hot kisses down her torso. "I bet Simon can't do THIS," he boasted.

Cassie had thought she was all out of orgasms for a while but had to revise her opinion when he began to do wonderful things with his tongue. As she closed her eyes and surrendered to bliss she decided that he was probably right.