Neighbourhood Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big Gunz
Big Gunz
996 Followers

That was all Graham needed to see. His hand furiously pumped his own dick as he watched this woman whom he had fantasized about for years jerk this man off into her mouth like a season streetwalker. Sensing his own imminent release, he quickly tucked his throbbing meat back into his pants and made a dash for the nearby restroom. The last thing he wanted to do was shoot his load there in the hallway and leave a sticky bit of evidence of his presence during this adulterous rendezvous. He barely made it into the restroom and to the toilet as his already leaking penis began to burst with his pent up love juice. Shot after shot of his hot semen splashed into the water as he fondly remembered the scene he had just witnessed. Out of breath and a bit dizzy, he quickly cleaned himself, and the scene of the crime, up with some tissues, almost making the mistake of flushing the toilet, but catching himself before he alerted the nearby lovers to his attendance. Pulling himself together, he headed back into the hallway to slip away before he was caught

As quietly as he could, he slowly began tip-toeing his way back into the dimly lit hallway. He had not gotten two steps out of the restroom when he was suddenly frozen in his tracks. There, not five feet in front of him, stood Karen, naked from head to toe, her skin shimmering with post-sex sweat, and the remnants of her minutes-old facial still glistening from her cheek and lips. Too bewildered to even begin to vocalize a reaction, he simply stared at her, his mouth agape. The look on her face was that of complete shock and sheer terror. For what seemed like forever, neither one of them said a word, they just stared at each other, both afraid to break the silence. Finally a voice broke the tension.

"What's taking so long baby? Get that slutty ass back here and get me ready for round two!" Karen squeezed her eyes shut in embarrassment as she heard the shout from her lover echo into the hallway. Shaking her head in shame, she opened her eyes and locked gazes with her surprise houseguest.

"Get out of here." She whispered, the words barely audible as she tried to keep the conversation discreet and to a bare minimum.

Still in a state of astonishment at how the evening's events had played out, Graham continued to stand there in silence, unable to do anything but stare at the nude woman in front of him.

"C'mon baby," the voice from the bedroom bellowed again, "Daddy's getting lonely waiting for his little whore to get back here! Don't make me come and get you now."

"Please, go." She whispered, almost pleading now.

Coming out of his almost euphoric trance, Graham suddenly realized the advantageous position he was in, given her clearly increasing panic with the thought of her adulterous lover finding him there.

"What the Hell is going on?" He questioned in a whisper, feigning shock at seeing her naked in the hallway. "Who's that in there? It doesn't sound like Mr. Shaw?"

"Graham please," she implored, "he'll hear you."

"Who will?" He asked, a devilish smile slowly creeping up at the corners of his lips. "Who's in there?"

Now in almost complete panic, she stepped closer to him, grabbed him by the arm and attempted to manoeuvre him towards the stairs, and out of the house.

"Please just go," she was almost begging now. "I promise I'll talk to you about this tomorrow, just please go."

"Okay, I'll go." He finally relented as he began to make his way to the stairs. Just before he began his decent down the staircase he turned back to her. "But..."

Karen, herself starting to head back to the bedroom, turned back towards him in a clear state of fear and distress.

"Please just get out of here," she pleaded. "Come by tomorrow and we'll talk. Just go please."

With another sinful grin, Graham finally turned and headed down the stairs, then made his wade out of the house. The smile on his face remained as he got outside, its magnitude matched only by the size of the hardon once again raging in his pants.

Big Gunz
Big Gunz
996 Followers
12