Neighbours

Story Info
Boy's caught peeping on sexy older neighbor.
2.4k words
3.56
110.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a real life experience of me. This incident happened with me a few days back...

Her name is Rosy, A neighbour of mine. At 35, she's the most stunning woman a man can dream of. she has incredible legs, beautiful wheatish skin, black hair. The most striking feature of her beauty is her figure, at 35, she has managed to keep it 36-28-38.

She is married with a businessman who is out of the city for most of his times. After 15 years of marriage she has 2 sons.

Well it all began when I was moving around in the lawn of my house, which is very much close to the window of the bedroom of Rosy. I was just roaming around when heard some voices coming from the direction of the open window. I identified the voices and slowly moved towards the open window to have a peek inside.

As I peeked in through the window, I saw a very erotic site. Rosy was lying on the bed with her hand under her skirt and was fingering herself and was almost to cum. Though I was not able to see her WET Love Tunnel... I was aroused by the whole scene (and who wont be...?).

As she was fingering herself I had the feeling that she would end up pushing her whole hand in that pussy of hers...

Slowly, the intensity and the pace was increasing, and so was my size of the cock. (Mind you I have a nice big cock 9").

She was about to cum, when I did a silly mistake...

I don't know how but I too gave out a cry...!

"Ohh damn goodness...!" , I shouted as she came...this had an effect what it would have...she saw me voyeuring, but to my surprise, she behaved as if she has not seen me.

After lying quite for a minute or so, she again moved her hand under the skirt, and this time, lift it up, and I could have a clear view of her nice little bush over her Sweet little pussy.

She explored it with her hand and suddenly dropped the skirt and got up went to the door and moved out of the room. MAN ...that was fast.

I stuck around the window for a few seconds but when I saw no movement, I decided to move around.

I was still moving near about the window to see, if I could spot something. After about 20 minutes, I heard MOM calling me. I had to quit.

When I reached the drawing room I found Rosy there... "Guru, Rosy is here, complaining about you...!"

ohh my goodness...has she told mummy about the voyeur nature of mine... "what did I do...?"

I tried to be as innocent as possible.

"Ohh you didn't do any thing...?," Rosy asked, with a very harsh look on her face...

I looked to mom, she smiled and she said..."She's complaining that its been more than a week that you had not been to her place and she wanted to talk to you...!" and Rosy burst out in a laugh.

laughing ha...Yeah, Yeah... she almost made me confess that I had been peeking her, when she was fucking herself...pretty cool na...!

"she's here to take you with her...and you don't dare to come back or run back until she has a nice long chat with you...! and yeah be a nice good boy and listen to her and don't trouble her," Ohh my god ...is she on something...?

I moved to her place with her. As I sat on the couch in the Drawing room she interrupted me , "Move over, come with me...!".

I quietly followed her , not knowing what she had in her mind, but still opted to wait and watch.

We moved over to the same room that I saw her fucking herself in...She moved to the curtain saying "Have a seat, make yourself at home and let me close the window ...there are too many voyeurs here...,"

As she said this she licked her upper lip...and now I was sure, that I was going to have a big big chat ...

I looked around in the room, there was a huge bed, with silk bedsheets on it.

As I looked around on the walls I saw some erotic pictures of porn stars and porn art stuff.

"Nice work isn't it...?"she said with a twinkle in her eyes. I replied by nodding my head.

She slowly moved towards me and asked, "You are not nervous, are you?" And slowly moved in my direction with a very SEXY walk.

I just managed to throw out the words, "NO ...but I think I am a bit thirsty, I need some water. "

She just blushed and moved out of the room , As she was getting out, I saw her perfect Ass, which she was swaying, so gracefully.

Man I was going to have an encounter here.

She returned A few minutes later, with her clothes changed to a very transparent slacks. A very loose shirt, which I think, was of her Husbands.

She moved towards me, handed me the glass of water and Watched me as I gulped down the whole glass in one sip.

She again blushed and said "You were not so nervous when you were peeking form that window were you...?"

I was caught! Embarrassed by the situation, I said, "Who...when...Where...?. I didn't looked any body ...".

She just laughed and said in a soft voice, "Its ok...!I don't mind you looking at me...All I mind is that you looked even I was alone and didn't joined me...!".

I started sweating heavily. I was nervous but she was determined to have me .

slowly moving towards me she held my hand and moved me to the huge bed of hers...made me sit over it.

she moved back again swaying her cute little ass again in a very erotic manner..."how do you like my bunnies guru...?, I bet you wanna check them out ,"

"what about your husband ...?," I asked as I didn't wanted to take a risk.

"ohh he is out for a usual business trip...".

"what if my mother comes around...?".

"I have told her that we are going to my sisters house and she wont be bothering us , now come on don't you wanna kiss my bunnies handsome...?".

"yeah I want to..."

"Then so shall you...!" she said and started to perform a little strip dance for me.

she first removed her buttoned shirt from her gorgeous breasts...slowly moving her hands over her breasts, she outdid the shirt and with the rhythm of the dance, threw it over my face...

the next thing were here slacks she turned around and slowly swayed her ass, and slipped her slacks down . Man the way she did it, was just a sight to view.

She was teasing me the best. I couldn't hold on and started to strip right away .

she smiled and said, "come on baby...that's the way to go...".

I removed my clothes and started caressing my hot member...gently stoking it with light hands.

"let me take care of him," she said and took my cock in her hands and gently started stroking it.

looking into my eyes and said, "your cock is big...may I taste it...?".

And without waiting for an answer she was already pumping my meat in her mouth ...

She moved her mouth around it so perfectly, that I almost came within minutes. she stopped me, took her moth away...

"hold on hunny...," and she removed her white bra and moved over to bed and asked me to lie down on the bed.

As I lied down there she just sat over my face and her lovely pussy was separated from my moth by just a soft cotton panty.

"keep on licking it...but remember don't remove my panty. Do whatever you want to but don't remove it..."

I readily agreed and stared to lick her over her panties...as she went down again to her sucking of my huge cock...

she was doing it so perfectly, that I came within minutes. I was moving my hands over her bare breasts.

she was letting off moans as she sucked my huge member...as I came she just started to adjust a little bit to take my whole cum in her mouth.

"yeah baby ...suck it suck all my cum...pass it through your throat...come on...ahhhhh..."

she sucked all the last drop of my cum...and looked behind, her face was covered by my cum still dropping down from her chin.

she just wiped it with a finger and licked it with her large and red tongue...

I just lay there for sometime as she moved on and gave some time to re-erect to position.

she slowly came over and kissed me passionately. I could taste my own come in her mouth.

I slowly moved my hands over to her bare breasts and started to pinch them with my thumb and index finger...

she just enjoyed it and moved close to me still kissing me passionately...I started exploring her whole body with my hands had moved to her Pussy hairs...

my hands moved to the panty n I slowly parted it form the beautiful treasure it was beholding...

I started fingering her slowly ...and with a nice pace , with my every move she let out a soft moan of pleasure...I gradually increased the pace and moved in another couple of fingers...

I increased the pace as I slowly started to move my other hand to her ass, gently parting those two bunnies I asked her, "have any one yet visited this palace ...?".

"you are the first member and most welcome...".

I was a bit surprised as I had never seen any woman agreeing for anal sex so easily. I just moved a finger in her tight little hole.

Now she was packed in both her holes she just let off a cry as I started to move my fingers in and out of her (most)private part.

"ahhh, yehsss, you are so nice ...ummmm,"

I just couldn't handle it longer, I moved to the love tunnel of hers and started to throb my, by now fully erect, dick in her wet pussy...,"

"ohh yesss..."she cried out with ecstasy...my fingers still buried in her tight private treasure...

I started to slam her pussy with a wild manner. I was finding it hard to keep up the pace with the fingers, so I moved my fingers and concentrated on her pussy first .

Giving her he best fuck of her life, I just rammed her cunt with my Big dick...she was so hott, that she started to cry out loudly. Her moan were very audible...

she kept on encouraging me "yaeah baby fuck me ...fuck me hard yess cum in yeah babay..."

she had multiple orgasms during that period, but as I was nicely sucked, on I was going to take my own time to fill her Pussy with my juices.

After a few moments I shouted , "I am cumming ...I am cumming...".

"so AM I..."she shouted with a sweet look ...

we both came nearly at the same time...

"ahhhh...," "hmmmmm..."

Slowly, I darted my juices into her pussy, my dick still in her wet pussy, I lay lazily over her. and kissed her passionately...

"ahh thank you..."I said...

"its not over yet honey "she said with a wink of eye and a very naughty look on her face...

I was surprised and lied down over her.

As we were passionately kissing each other, she slowly moved her hands again to my by now dropped down dick and started touching it again with a very soft hands, still wet by her cum, she moved her hands to my mouth as I hungrily ate all the cum coated on her hands...

By moving to side, she lay there quietly besides me. With her back towards me she was making some movements over my prick with her ass.

I knew what she wanted she again wanted me to fuck her wildly...by now my cock was ready again for the action .

I moved it to her pussy when she interrupted me, and said, "No , not there ...I want you in my ass.

I just didn't believe her...she turned around and said,

"yeah I want you to fuck my ass..." I asked her to get into position, she moved with her cute little bunny raised high up in the air.

I parted her legs a bit give me the access to her tight little hole . I separated her asscheeks with my hands and moved my fingers to her brown hole.

She cried out a moan of pain...I asked her again "are you sure you wanna do it...?,"

"yess, hunny please do it for me..."

Now I was determined to fuck her brains out...I started out to lubricate my fingers with her cunt juices and eased them in her ass.

Slowly my dick was getting a stand and as it was fully ready Moved behind her placed my dick on her cunt , shoved it in and lubricated it very well with its juices...

she had started cumming already...

I just moved my dick over her hole and asked her to hold her asscheeks apart, as best as she could...

she did it quite well...I started to tease her round button a little bit to relax her.

Slowly showed my member the deep dark dungeon of hers...she almost contracted her hole prohibiting my dick to move further. She was really tight in her ass...

I eased he pace, caressed her pussy a bit with my hands, and she just relaxed as I slowly increased the pressure.

"yeah...you are really good , so tight, I love to fuck you in here, ".

I was trying to comfort her from pain...

"yess guru fuck me , fuck me hard in my ass..."

As I became sure, that she has adjusted to my size, I increased the pace and started to fill her ...

"yess...cumm on guru cumm in my ass ...".

I was fingering her pussy, she almost had three orgasms in a time span of less than five minutes...

I was screwing her hard. She was very hot and I was going to cum once again...

She asked me to cum in her, "Fill me up ...yess fill me up with it..."

And I did filled her up ...A huge load of cum coming out of my prick filled her ass , as she reached her fourth orgasm of the game...

"I have never ever had so much fun , you really are the best, Rosy you really are the best," I said as I kissed her deeply...