Neighbours

Story Info
She sees neighbours and joins them in their apartment.
3k words
4.49
78.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Racqel
Racqel
706 Followers

Opposite my apartment lives this gorgeous- tall dark sexy guy. He has muscly ABS and strong thighs like a cyclist, hard and tight, sharp featured face with bluish eyes. His name is David. I am jealous of his girlfriend. She is beautiful though- with long blond hair, shapely legs, and tiny round little butt, but she has tiny little breasts. Her name is Tina. I sometimes see them at the pool downstairs. I am pretty disgusting, staring at him, even when his girlfriend is with him.

The other day I just got upstairs from shopping at the mall. I had just tried on the little skirt and top I had just bought. It was a black skirt and a black strappy tight top. I was standing at my lounge window when I saw David and Tina getting out of their car. They had just been to the beach and David got out of his car wearing only black speedo. Now, this really got my attention. I stood at the window and watched them. What a butt? The tight black material stretched over his cute little butts. I wanted to be down there pulling them off. David, shaved for swimming so he had a smooth body and you could see his muscles stick out. I felt bad craving and desiring someone else man, and thinking these lustful thoughts. Tina then got out and she was wearing a white bikini bottom and white bikini top. She had firm little breasts, but her nipples were poking out the material and looked quite sexy herself. I watched these two as they walked into the apartment block and then I just stood there at my windowsill day dreaming.

I looked down at their apartment and the sun was shining into their dining room. I saw them walk in and I just carried on watching hoping they wouldn't see me. I moved to the side and hid behind my curtain but kept on watching.

David lifted Tina onto the dining room table. He walked in front of her and stood in between her legs. I was now quite glued to the scenery. I could see him standing there from the side. I saw her hands reach around his back and hold him. Her hands then dropped down and went insides his speedo. I then saw her swimsuit top fall to the floor. I walked across the window to the side. I saw her breasts. They were small, her nipples were erect. David put his mouth and sucked one of them. Meanwhile she had pushed down his swimmers and I could see his luscious butt. I suddenly started feeling myself getting horny seeing this.

I felt guilty but I had to keep on watching.

They were out of view for a few seconds and then.. I saw Tina's naked butt from behind. She was going up and down. I couldn't believe it. they must have been fucking right there on the dining room table. I saw her head lean backwards and I saw David behind her. I ran to my study and fetched my binoculars. I focused on her butt. I saw his penis going in and out if her. This was like watching a live porno. Unconsciously, my fingers had find their way under my skirt and had pulled my pink panties aside.

My clit was like a pent up point of sexual frustration and my right index finger was rubbing at it ferociously as my other hand held on to the binocs. I lifted up my right leg ,pushed off my high heels, and rested it on the arm of the sofa. I unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. I stood there in my panties watching them fuck. Suddenly they had got up and left the room. I put the binocs down. I let the elastic go and my panties fell back over my pussy. I looked down at my panties. I had rubbed a wet patch across my pussy. I let my finger go. It was sticky. I lifted it up and I could smell the muskiness from my arousal on the fingertips. I was going crazy with a craving and horniness I couldn't describe.

I sat on my couch and tried imagining the images of what I had just seen and touched my pussy running my fingers up and down my vulva feeling their moistness but an orgasm wouldn’t come. I just felt more and more frustrated. I gave up and thought I would go down and have a swim at the apartment pool.

I grabbed my gym bag with a black bikini in it and went down to the pool. Nobody was there. I got my towel out and David and Tina entered the pool area. They came over to sit right near me. If only they knew that I just watched them have steamy sex. I was still frustrated however and a bit angry. I had too much sexual energy and I needed to vent it. Tina and David were wearing the same swimmers they had on earlier.

I was about to go to the change room and get into my black bikini but I felt daring and frisky and so without much thinking I pulled my skirt off and had on my pink cotton panties, They were the type with only a thin string at the butt, very skimpy and high cut. It barely covered my pussy hair and was tight around my mound. I then pulled my top over my head and lay down topless. Now, I have Size C large breasts, quite firm with big areolas. They had never been in the sun before, let alone shown to the public. You could see this from the white untanned area across my breasts and butt. I now felt a real tension mount up in my groin. I lay down with my sunglasses on. I knew David and Tina were staring at me probably thinking what a slut I was. I turned around and I knew my butt was totally visible and as you can see from my pic Its not a bad shape either. The sun and me lying there almost nude with these guys staring at me wasn’t helping my need for sex, to be touched. I couldn’t do anything there.

Suddenly Tina comes over and she sits down next to me. I turn over to speak with her. She says to me that she doesn’t want to be rude but she though it would be better to hear form her than stranger. She told me that my pubic hair was showing when I lay on my front. It was my panties. They were so skimpy they hardly covered me.

She recommended a total shave. I asked her if she had it and she said she did and then she pulled her white bottom to the side and showed me her pussy lips. They were smooth with absolutely no hair on it. I told her it looked great and I would have it done. She then told me that even David shaved his pubic area. I told her that I had never realised guys did it and she said come see. He pulled his speedo aside and I could see his dick and balls totally smooth. It looked so strange. All my men had hair there. I was so turned on now from discussing this and seeing him that my pussy was hot and soaked.

My panties were cotton and were pulling into the wetness and showing a slit with a wet patch. I noticed this and though I better not let them see. I quickly got up and told them I was hot form the sun and was taking a dip and jumped into the pool. As I got out, I realised that my cotton panties had gone see through and Tina said with a laugh that If I shave/wax like them I wont have to worry about this happening. I looked down and saw my pubic hair showing through the wet cotton.

I sat down to dry in the sun and I asked them whom they went to for the waxing or shaving and they told me that they did each other. I lay back down to dry and said well that doesn’t help me then. David then volunteered Tina helping me out. Tina looked at him, but the said she would If I wanted. I normally would never have said yes, but in the state I was in I said, "Yes that would be great".

Tina and David said it was getting too hot, got up saying they were going upstairs. They collected their things and as they left Tina called out "come upstairs when you ready and I will help you out". I knew what she meant and after a few minutes I put my top and skirt back on and went up to my apartment to get a drink. I remembered Tina's offer so I went down to their apartment. I knocked and Tina opened the door.

She was wearing a short sundress and she let me in. I went in and didn’t see David anywhere. I assumed he had gone out. She took me to her lounge and she told me to sit down. She then came back with a white towel in her hand and she laid it down on the chair next to me and told me to sit on it. She had a razor in her hand with some shaving cream. Tina sat down next to my legs, and lifted up my skirt exposing my panties. She tried to pull it aside with her one hand and started to apply the lather on my pubic hair with the other hand. My panties were tight and kept on slipping in. She got frustrated and told me to take it off. I stood up and dropped my underwear and took it off, and then sat down again. Tina then lifted my skirt and I was sitting therein her lounge with nothing on and it felt very very strange.

She lathered my whole pussy with shaving cream and then started to shave down the side. As I felt the cold cream on my folds and on my clit I got excited again. It felt too exposed sitting nude in front of another girl, with my legs open and her focusing and touching around my crotch. It was all too strange. I had to let her go on and she shaved another stripe. I didn't want her to know I was on fire and I hoped she wouldn’t see it in my eyes. My animalistic temptation was to put my finger onto my tense knob of nerves and just rub it until I felt relief, I had the whole day of sexual tension pent up in the fleshy clitoris and inside my heated up pussy. I imagined doing something irrational but my rational side stopped me and I just sat back and closed my eyes.

Suddenly I hear David’s voice and I open my eyes in shock. He is walking into the room where I am naked. He shouts out at me "don't be worried I am also in the buff" and I see him walking passed me totally in the nude. He had just had a shower and I looked over at him, seeing the water droplets down his strong muscular back and then his little rounded sexy smooth butt. I couldn't take the all-absorbing tension anymore. I was fantasising at every whim. Tina just finished shaving the sides of my labia and I looked down and it was smooth like a baby.

I was about to drop my skirt when she said she had a little bit more to do around my butt else hairs would stand out when I wore a g string. David re-entered into the room and stood in front of me looking. I wanted to cover myself with my hand but he was naked too and I looked up at his penis. It was half limp but standing up a little. He said that I looked much sexier this way and I would enjoy it more too, with a naughty grin on his face. I couldn’t help staring at him. His balls looked so big and smooth and full. Tina told me to sit on my knees as if I was doing doggy position and open my legs wide so she could get to the hairs around my butt hole. I was mesmerised with this experience and just did as she asked.

David was sitting on the couch naked. Tina started to shave me around my butt hole as I looked up at David on the couch. His dick was now hard and stood erect. I looked on at him and noticed his right hand stroking the end of his dick. It was red and swollen and his balls were red and rode up his long hard erection. Tina shouted that she was all finished. I stood up and my skirt dropped. Tina looked over and saw David masturbating in front of us and she said to me that I better excuse them unless I would partake.

I wanted so much to join in but was too shy to admit it and I started to put my panties back on and thanked her for her help. I looked at Tina and realised that her boyfriend pulling his dick like this was turning her on. Her pupils were dilated and her nipples were poking through her sundress. I could pick up her unease as she saw me to the door. As I turned to thank her I saw David still sitting on the couch with his cock standing up and Tina's one had was already behind her back unzipping her sundress. I thanked her again and told me to go out and celebrate and buy myself a sexy g string swimwear to wear at he pool and as I smiled embarrassingly her sundress dropped and her little perky breasts came into view. I was about to just step outside when I don’t know what came over me but an instinct took over and I said hold on and walked right back into her apartment and walked passed Tina and knelt down right in front of David.

I took his cock in my right hand and put my mouth over it. It was hot and I let some saliva drip down the side of my lips. I watched it run down his shaft and I just went for it and went up and down. He let out a moan. I took my other hand and a clasped his full round balls. They were so smooth. Next thing I felt my skirt being pulled off by Tina. She then pulled my panties and I raised my leg one at a time to enable her to slip them off me. I then felt a wet tongue on my clit. I nearly died it was such a turn on. I just let out all my inhibition and I let out a screech. It just felt so good. She licked my clitoris and pushed it in with just the right pressure. She then put her whole mouth over my pussy and her saliva mixed with the juices, which were coming out of my pussy and running down my legs. I screamed again.

I wanted to be fucked, deep, deep inside. I sat up and I turned around and sat myself down on his cock. As I dropped my torso onto him I just couldn’t take it anymore and I pumped him up and down. I felt his cock pushing against my g spot deep inside me and I orgasmed, again and again. I had my fingers twisting my nipples, which were hard as anything and Tina just stood there watching with her index finger inside her pussy and small moans coming from her as she watched. I finally felt the relief and realised that I had just stolen David from Tina and got up off his cock. He had not come yet, so Tina was about to move onto him but he guided her to turn around and she went on all knees and he entered he from behind.

I watched him push his hard long cock into her. His balls were pounding against her little butt and her juices were making them wet. I grabbed his balls and I massaged them as he continued pumping into her even harder and quicker. I looked at his butt and I putt my hand right on them and they felt strong and tight. Tina was screaming away now and scratching her fingers on the carpet. She was cumming, but David just went on and on and then he looked up leaned back and had this still expression on his face, as he was about to come.

He lifted his cock out of her pussy and turned around. I then felt his ball contort and spasm as his sperm just flew out. The first spurt landed on Tina's back and then I let go of his balls and he turned to face me, and it spurt again and again landing on my breasts and on my stomach and then he oozed out a deep breath.

We were all sweated out and I stood up and started to pull my skirt on. His sperm had trickled down to my now clean shaved pussy. I rubbed it into my skin and put my panties on and then my skirt and top.

I didn't know what words to use. David spoke first and said to me that I was welcome to come back again and again and laughed. Tina saw me out and said she enjoyed it to and I just left. I went upstairs to my apartment and I lay down and fell asleep. I was all out of energy and totally fulfilled.

Racqel
Racqel
706 Followers