Neighbours Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhh!! Uhh!! Uhh!! Ohhhhh! Sara!"

While Sara's mouth and lips concentrated on John's excited nipples, her hands massaged their way down his abdomen. John's pants deepened as the hands neared the base of throbbing erection. The hands moved to his inner highs and began massaging the soft skin and John quickly spread his thighs as wide as he could. Her hands now retraced their way upward past John's jerking and oozing hardness and back to his aching bullet-like nipples.

"Oh Sara ... Don't tease me!"

Sara smiled and again her hands started its downward trek. She deliberately grazed John's rigid manhood with her wrists and felt the hot, rubbery pulses of his engorged organ. Her hands slipped further downward and neared his heavy, swaying balls. John shifted his hips trying to get Sara's hands to move inward to his aching testicles. Sara didn't disappoint him and she gently formed her hands around his swaying bloated balls.

John's hips jerked upward and he moaned as waves of pleasure radiated outward from Sara's massaging hands.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sara's suckling mouth left John's tingling, erect nipples and began a delicious kissing journey downward over John's abdomen. John knew where the loving mouth was headed and his entire sex rippled with excited anticipation. His erection jumped and jerked and his precum spurted and drooled from the enflamed head. He closed his eyes and waited with bated breath as the sucking mouth came nearer and nearer to its destination.

John felt Sara's mouth leave his abdomen and then a wonderful, warm, moist breath of air bathed his highly-sensitive and tingling gland. He gasped loudly and arched upward as the loving mouth descended onto the head of his straining manhood. Sara's lips suckled their way down to the circumcision ring and her tongue swirled ecstatically around the highly excited gland.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Saraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!"

Sara moved her hands from John's testicles and put them on the bed for support. Her head and mouth now started a slow descent onto John's throbbing erection. She raised up a bit and tilted her head. John's thick gland now glided into her clenching mouth and throat.

Mary looked in amazement as the full length of John's manhood slipped into her daughter's throat. Her only thought was that Sara must have practiced on a dildo.

John gurgled with joy as Sara's warm throat muscles ecstatically kissed and squeezed his pulsing hardness as it was sucked into the depths of Sara's throat. Sara's throat bulged obscenely from the imbedded erection, her chin pressed against John's heavy balls and she shifted it back and forth causing him to gasp loudly from the dual sensations.

With a torturous twisting motion, Sara lifted her head and John's throbbing erection was slowly pulled outward. When the agitated gland reached her mouth, she closed her cheeks around it with a forceful suctioning action. Her tongue swirled around the pulsing head and played with the oozing opening. She sucked up John's precum with her curled tongue as though it was a straw.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Saraaaaaaaaaaaa!!"

Sara smiled inwardly at John's torment and then skewered her loving throat back onto his enraged member. His hips began bucking and thrashing, his hands gripped Sara's head tightly. Sara's grip on John's hips tightened. Again, John felt that ecstatic sucking and milking action as his erection descended into the depths of her incredible mouth and throat.

"Uhh!! Uhh!! Uhh!! Jesus! I..I...I"

Sara knew that her throat was pushing John rapidly toward his orgasmic edge and she pulled upward just enough so that two or three inches of John's hardness remained within her throat. She then began to ecstatically flex and clench her throat muscles around John's highly excited manhood. He gurgled incoherently as his thick load of semen entered the base of his erection and shot up his highly agitated erection. The thick stream of semen spewed into Sara's eager and receptive throat.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Sara feasted on John's free flowing, gushing nectar. She increased her exquisite milking actions and John's hips arched upward as his mind and body became submersed in a cauldron of orgasmic explosions. Another huge stream of thick semen exploded up his straining hardness and again Sara feasted on his spewing gushes of nectar.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

John's mind was now saturated with the multiple waves of orgasmic ecstasy that was exploding across his loins. His mind went into orgasmic overload and he lost consciousness. His body slumped back onto the bed and his still spewing erection slipped out of Sara's throat and mouth. Sara looked down at John and smiled. Long strings of semen hung from her lips. His erection jerked and throbbed above his abdomen, still drooling and spurting with the remnants of his ejaculation.

With a long moan John regained consciousness. Sara laid the palm of her right hand on top of slick tube of flesh and John moaned as delicious aftershocks rippled across his loins.

Sara leaned near John's face and whispered,

"Let's have a quick shower, some refreshments and then you can take my virginity."

1.04 John and Sara, Seduction, Mating:

Their shower was quick, both longed to get back to that wonderful soft bed and each other's bodies. After drying each other off they went back to the kitchen where Mary had prepared a brunch for the three off them. When Mary wasn't looking, Sara poured the package labeled 'Female' into orange juice.

John was still trying to figure out what was happening to him but said nothing because Sara and Mary could see his stiffness standing hard and tall between his thighs. What made it worse was that John now wanted more of this 18 year old seductress.

Sara reached down and curled her fingers around John's thick member. A silent moan escaped Mary's mouth when she saw Sara leading John by his erection toward the bedroom. The inducers were taking effect, flooding her body with waves of up unexplained arousal. Her nipples were fully erect and her clitoris was poking out of its clitoral hood. As if in a trance she followed Sara and John into the bedroom.

They again stood naked facing each other and John reached down and molded the palm of his hand onto Sara's swollen, slick labia. Sara instinctively spread her legs and hunched down to give John easier access to her sex. John fingers slipped between her wet, flared folds and his thumb ecstatically pressed and manipulated the clitoral hood of her extended organ of joy.

Sara collapsed against John as her body exploded with joy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

In one single moment Sara went from seductress to helpless recipient.

She laid her head on John's chest and gasped and moaned as his slick fingers explored the flared lips and slick furrow. His thumb had worked its way to her pink, mini-erection like clitoris and began massaging the rigid organ. Her body exploded with sensations that she had never felt before.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!!"

The powder that Sara put in her mother's orange juice was now taking effect. As she watched John manipulate her daughter's sex, a euphoric rush flooded her body. Her clitoris leaped out of its protective hood and her vagina rippled with need. Her nipples stiffened and her breasts ached. A confused Mary was trying to understand why her spousal was soaring. She had watched her friends having sex and it had never affected her this way or so strongly.

Mary got control of herself and whispered into Sara's ear,

"Sit down on the edge of the bed and lay back on it."

A highly aroused Sara did so, her inner lips fluttered with incredible sensations. Mary kneeled on the floor beside Sara and motioned form John to do the same.

John knelt down in front of Sara and rubbed his hands along the inner part of her thighs. His hands massaged their way from her knees to almost but not quite touching her labia and then back to her knees. Sara was emitting soft purring sounds and slowly her thighs parted. John hands reached her labia and again he molded them around the flared folds, his thumbs again swirled and pressed onto her rigid clitoris that was now extended well beyond its protective hood. A joyful squeal was heard and Sara's thighs opened wide like a butterfly spreading its wings.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!"

John's erection jumped when Sara's labia flared apart and her secret treasures were presented to his feasting eyes. He stood up and leaned over Sara's trembling body, lowered his head and their lips met. Their lips parted and their tongues swirled together as they kissed passionately.

John rested his pulsing erection between the swollen lips of her labia. Sara moaned deeply into John's mouth as she pushed her sex upward, forcing John's pulsing hardness to grind against her rigid organ of joy and her hips began a delicious sawing motion.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!"

She broke the kiss gasping and panting.

John smiled, lifted his head upward and began planting light suckling kisses on her neck and shoulders. His hands formed around her breasts and his fingers slowly worked their way over the firm mounds and began to caress and manipulate her erect nipples.

Sara cooed as new and wonderful sensations flooded her chest.

His suckling lips left her neck and shoulders and trekked downward toward her right breast. Sara held her breath as they came nearer and nearer to their destination. She felt a warm, moist breath bathe her excited right nipple and then the suckling mouth descended onto it. John's lips and tongue began to caress and manipulate the erect bud and Sara gasped as she pushed her breast into John's devouring mouth. His mouth slipped off of her right breast and suckled its way to her left breast. The kneading hand held the held the firm mound as his mouth devoured her left nipple. Sara's moans became louder and the contortions of her upper body became more frantic as John's lips and hands paid loving homage to her breasts and erect, bullet-like nipples.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Yesssssssssssssssss!!"

John's suckling mouth left Sara's aching breasts and started to trek southward. As he moved down across her abdomen his throbbing hardness pulled away from her swollen sex.

"Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!"

Within a second or two, Sara realized that his mouth was about to take its place and her hips squirmed in ecstatic anticipation. Soon Sara felt John's hot breath bathe her engorged labia. Through the dense fog of arousal, she watched with panting gasps as his head came nearer and nearer to her flared treasures.

Slowly ... slowly ... slowly, and then ...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Sara gasped loudly, her body convulsing as his moist hot lips closed over the swollen folds and his tongue slipped ecstatically into the pink recesses of her slick furrow. John felt the quivering inner lips caress the tip of his tongue and he began tracing the oozing opening. With agonizingly slowness, his sucking mouth slipped upward toward Sara's engorged and waiting organ of joy. Her hands reached down and grasped his head in a futile attempt to speed that wonderful mouth on its way to her clitoris. Her hips arched up and she wailed as the wet swirling tongue made contact and curled around her rigid organ of joy.

"ohhhhhhhhhhhh!! Goddddddddddd!!"

John's lapping tongue slipped back down Sara's slick crease and once again played with clasping opening to her vagina. This time, the slippery appendage nudged inward, bringing a low guttural groan from Sara whose soft warm thighs were closing convulsively against the sides of his moving head. John could feel the clenching opening trying to pull his probing tongue deeper and deeper into it.

He reached down and grasped both of Sara's feet and lifted them up onto the edge of the bed. Her highly aroused and excited body made her spread her thighs wider, giving John total and complete access to her enflamed sex. His suckling mouth reacquired Sara's hard, throbbing organ of joy and his fingers slipped past her virginal inner lips with an ecstatic twisting and turning action. Sara's hips bucked and ground against John's devouring mouth and stroking fingers. Both her hands gripped the sheet tightly as her body was catapulted into a sexual frenzy. John's expert fingers found the soft, spongy tissues of her elusive 'G' spot and began an ecstatic caressing and massaging motion.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

John's mouth and fingers withdrew from Sara's enflamed sex and she howled with disappointment. His hips hunched upward pushing his throbbing manhood between the swollen flared folds and planted his hands on either side of her shoulders. The expanded labia was visibly throbbing, the wet swollen folds held wide apart by the thickness of his hardness. It slithered up and down, up and down, in a maddening tease that caused Sara's excited vaginal opening to desperately search for the hard thick gland at the head of John's erection.

A tormented Sara grasped his erection and pulled it into her swollen furrow. As the thick head slipped between the grateful folds, it pushed them further apart and both gasped at the exquisite contact. Sara dragged the pulsing gland up and down her wet, pink crease from her inner lips to her engorged clitoris. She nestled it between her clasping inner lips and John moaned as the throbbing head of his erection was kissed and caressed by the clenching entrance.

Sara, in a gasping plea, whispered,

"Now John ... now ..!"

John nudged his excited member inward and both gasped as the elastic opening stretched over his engorged gland. John pushed inward with deliberate slowness. He felt Sara flinch slightly with discomfort, but it only lasted a second and then waves of sensations that she had never, ever, felt before, flooded her virgin vaginal passage and she gurgled with joy and pleasure. John slipped further inward and Sara's mind exploded in ecstasy, she wanted more, she wanted it all. He felt her hands reach out and grasp his buttocks then she arched up forcefully and impaled herself deeply and totally onto his engorged erection. With one upward lunge, Sara lost her virginity.

She locked her legs around John's lower back and squealed in joy and ecstasy,

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

John lay dormant, deep within her vagina waiting for Sara to adjust to the thick fullness that had just penetrated her womanhood for the first time.

Mary saw John's straining hardness sink into the depths of her daughter's vagina and heard her moans of ecstasy. Her mind and body were in sexual turmoil as her vaginal sheath clenched, her rigid clitoris throbbed and her bullet-like nipples felt as though they were going to explode. Her hands were franticly trying to relieve the orgasmic tensions that were gripping her body.

John slowly pulled back. Sara mewed as her vagina flexed around the slick withdrawal. John stopped with the head just within her vaginal opening. Sara's inner lips kissed it lovingly and John sank slowly back in and Sara moaned and gurgled in ecstasy.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!! Johnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!"

John repeated his slow lunges in and out of Sara's adapting vagina. Her vaginal muscles expanded and started to clench around the massive organ. Her vagina contracted involuntarily as exquisite spasms raced through her rippling vaginal passage. John felt the clenching pressures exerted on his slow moving member. He flexed gently, expanding his granite-like penis deep inside her.

Sara rolled her eyes as the new, ecstatic sensations blossomed and ballooned across her loins.

"Oh! God! OH! God!"

John waited a moment, flexed again, he saw her aroused face light up, her eyes and mouth opened wide as another loud moan of rising pleasure burst forth. Again John thrust inward and then withdrew, again and again, setting a slow teasing rhythm to his ecstatic strokes.

Mary's gasps and pants blended in with Sara's mewling and chanting sounds. Her hands fell in sync with John's thrusts as both females were driven toward their orgasmic edge.

A maddening electric tingle began deep within Sara's vagina. It rippled outward toward her enflamed clitoris, over her abdomen and up to the tingling tips of her erect nipples. With gurgles of joy, she ground her seething sex in tight circles around the magnificent penetrator that was lunging into the depths of her sexual being. John let Sara strain against him for a while, watching the ecstatic smile playing across her lips. Her motions became faster by the second and the tempo of her counter thrusts became more urgent.

The juices of her milking vagina were beginning to flow and all could hear the wet sucking sound of the in-and-out sawing movement. Sara suddenly thrust upward and froze with John's engorged manhood buried deep inside of her body. Her legs shot out in a wide 'V' and began kicking wildly in the air as her body began orgasming for the first time in her life.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

With a deep-throated groan, her body began spasming uncontrollably. Wet vaginal juices spurted from her throbbing passage, drowning John's impaled member with its slick warmth and trickling down her thighs. John withdrew his deeply imbedded erection until just the tip of the head rested within her. Then, he thrust forward. Her vaginal muscles once again clenched around his pulsing shaft.

Sara was riding her orgasmic elevator.

John began long hard strokes into the steaming passage that was now wet and slippery from her orgasm, withdrawing the swollen head until just the tip was inside the gripping opening and then thrusting forward with his hips. Young Sara groaned helplessly as she was once again impaled. She could feel the giant organ sliding in and out of her warm, syrupy passage like a fevered piston. Her body began to match his forceful lunges with her own rhythmic upward thrusts.

John gasped and panted as he felt the ecstatic pressure of his ejaculation build. John's sense of urgency became almost a sense of desperation and thrust and lunged with abandonment. He felt his thick load of semen pulse up his jerking erection and wailed as the liquid joy swirled around the excited, thick gland then spew deep into Sara's vagina and cervix.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Sara felt the first of John's eruptions flood into her enraged sex. Her back again arched and froze as her body started its second climatic orgasm. John's jerking and throbbing erection continued to ejaculate great heaving torrents of semen. Sara she could feel the delicious hot, thick liquid shooting into her and her vaginal muscles stroked and milked the spurting erection trying to get more of the John's essence into her spasming sheath.

She was going insane with the feel of it!

She never wanted it to end, never, never!

Again her legs jerked out wide on either side of his body, forming a wide 'V'. They cycled desperately in the air as her unrelenting orgasm exploded across her body again and again.

The final explosion was so intense, her thrashing and wailing body arched high of the bed and her orgasmic scream ended when she slumped onto bed unconscious.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Sara's vaginal muscles continued to suck and milk John's spewing, throbbing organ until it gave one final spasmodic spurt, and the last drop of semen was sucked into Sara's greedy cavern.

Mary's mind and body were being saturated with incredible sensations that her hands were giving her. Her left hand grabbed the edge of the bed for support while her right burrowed deep into her stretching sex. She suddenly hunched down and spread her thighs wide apart and screamed as her right hand gave her the orgasm that she so desperately needed.

John collapsed over Sara's body, feeling her insides still clenching around his spurting member. It seemed endless, until she too gave one last unconscious, lunging jerk and quivered to a limp stillness, her legs slipped off the bed and her feet lay limp on the floor.